Thread: why Joy can't be an ENFp

TIM
    SEE
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    SEE

Check out my Socionics group! https://www.facebook.com/groups/1546362349012193/

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Can you say, "Bi-atch"?

MAYBE I'LL BREAK DOWN!!!

Quote Originally Posted by vague
    Rocky's posts are as enjoyable as having wisdom teeth removed.

TIM
    3w4 sx/so
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Who said you were an ENFP?
    But, for a certainty, back then,
    We loved so many, yet hated so much,
    We hurt others and were hurt ourselves...

Yet even then, we ran like the wind,
    Whilst our laughter echoed,
    Under cerulean skies...

TIM
    SEE
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Rocky
    Can you say, "Bi-atch"?

I'd rather be called a bitch than be called an ENFp (don't get me wrong, I love them.... I'm just not one of them!). Gilligan, people have said it in the chatroom and in other threads.
    SEE

TIM
    3w4 sx/so
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Chatroom?

Under cerulean skies...

TIM
    SEE
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

thank you

To state the point of this thread, my is extremely weak, therefore making it impossible for me to be a NeFi. I would like to see someone try to convince me that I do not have weak .
    SEE

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

No, Joy is not enfp. I'm now convinced.

TIM
    SEE
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

score! The person who is arguably the most mature ENTp on the board says I'm an ENTp
    SEE

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hah! I am surprised that there are not any idiots in here trying to say that you are an INFp because you think you can read minds or something.

Sort of like some idiots who try to argue that people use because they might be vigoursly religious or by abiding by secular soviet 3rd world stereotypes. ENTps are more of non-biased 'considerate of all belief systems' sort of people anyhow, that does not mean they will not have their own beliefs or value system that they favor on account of that.

TIM
    SEE
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

yes
    SEE

Creepy-

Default Tip: Styles can be applied quickly to selected text.

Joy you are a blatant ENFj.

Why does Joy have so many topics about her type? I'm Jealous. Every time I start one people just point and laugh and say I'm INTp.

TIM
    SEE
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Re: Tip: Styles can be applied quickly to selected text.

Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous
    Joy you are a blatant ENFj.
    Fine, see the text below? Red is true of me, blue is false. Notes are orange.

1. To be or not to be? A serious person focused on global problems. Sees the world in dramatic, even tragic colors. Expects all kinds of trouble. Beethoven’s four notes – the theme of fate – sound like the theme of his life. He takes personal problems and addresses them on a global scale. Meanwhile he often also strives to give something back to mankind. I dunno....
    2. Romantic. Tends to permanent doubts and wavering. Sometimes seems to people around him to be an irritable, easily excitable individual. I dunno.... For example any unnecessary movements put him off, because the world as it is already seems to him too dynamic. Does not like to take initiative. He values feelings above cold-minded analysis.
    3. Strategist. Knows how to time his efforts. Time issues have caused me A LOT of problems and setbacks. Bravely enters a situation once he had carefully studied it and prepared everything ahead of time. He waits for the right time to make a move, makes arrangements for any possible turn of events, anticipates and plans against any problems, and then acts assertively, without taking a chance. He does not take his job lightly, feels responsible to complete the project he undertakes. Struggles for victory at any cost – it is easier for him to suffer defeat than settle for a compromise. Only with Real Estate Investment, and that's just because understanding the market is an essential part of the game. Otherwise, no I'm not like that. In emergency situations his redundant caution disappears without any trace.
    4. Good vs. evil. He never does things he considers as evil, and is very intolerable to evil in others. However, his ethical theory is based on his own principles, without consideration for customs and authority. Sometimes his views on problems of good and evil are very original. In any case he consequently acts on them and insistently defends them.
    5. Attentive to people. He is sometimes even imposing and demanding, sympathizes with them, tries to rescue them during hard times. I used to, but I've learned my lesson. It is not so easy to get along with him, since he is not lighthearted in his attitude towards life. More likely he is a good family man/woman. I really like to think so. He expresses his feelings for his partner not so much through material care, as with dramatic narratives and warnings against possible dangers. The latter quality is quite important for his dual (The Inspector) who is not very capable of forecasting future events. You may call him late at night; to your question "Did I wake you up?" he will reply cheerfully "You did!" (The Humanist), who also tends to empathize, will nevertheless reply "Not at all" in a tone of voice that will make you feel ashamed).
    6. Unaesthetic in routine. He does not like to take care of routine chores in presence of others as a rule, in general unable to work while being watched. If he can, he will send everyone away to run an errand. He is very fearful that his movements would seem clumsy, unaesthetic. I'm clumbsy and I don't give a fuck. Actually, I think it's cute sometimes.
    7. Proud. He has a characteristic seemingly arrogant way of carrying himself. People may get an impression that he is acting, beefing up his own importance. He is a good leader.

I don't recall seeing a vote for ENFj in the "what type is Joy" thread. This thread is not meant as a means to decide my type. I am an ENTp. This thread was merely to prove that I am not an ENFp because I'm tired of hearing that I am. If you wish to suggest another type, do so in the "what type is Joy" thread.
    SEE

Creepy-pokeball

Joy, you are Joy.

I win! where's my frickin' cookie =/

TIM
    SEE
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yay! *hands Jadae a cookie*
    SEE

Creepy-pokeball

Woot!

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Sycophant
    Why does Joy have so many topics about her type? I'm Jealous. Every time I start one people just point and laugh and say I'm INTp.
    Heh. I don't even bother to start one.

TIM
    3w4 sx/so
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Why does Joy have so many topics about her type? I'm Jealous. Every time I start one people just point and laugh and say I'm INTp. Laughing
    I think that's because a) you're a gamma and there's maybe 1 of you that would care, and 2) you're pretty clearly INTp. What else would you be?

Under cerulean skies...

Creepy-

Joy= too messed up to type

end of story

Creepy-

Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous
    Joy= too messed up to type

end of story
    Since we're posting as guests, here I go.

Hardly end of story.

TOO messed up. Really? How do you figure she is "TOO" messed up to type? Have you seen her in a less "messed up" state? How do you gauge when someone has crossed into the "too messed up to type" category?

What if I tell you that the "messed up types" are easier to type. "Messed" up types have their own set of behaviours. Just because you don't have the social skills to distinguish and observe such behaviours doesn't mean they aren't there, revealing relevant information.

A stressed out INTp will look different than a stressed out ENFj etc. etc. So, if you want "end the story" pick another reason...i.e. you can't seem to type a "messed" up person.

Come on, you must know that (by someone's standard), we're all "too messed up to type." That's why your statement comes across as judgemental rather than valid. I mean, show me one fucken actualized person on this forum??? On EARTH??? Using your logic, very few people can be typed. Be arrogant about shit you know. Nevermind about posting as guest....I like my post, this is Maizemedley. I don't care, tear into me people. Just be gentle. Ouch wait, nevermind. *runs for cover* I really do believe what I wrote. *ducks*

TIM
    3w4 sx/so
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

*thinks "guest" has way too much Te*

Under cerulean skies...

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

TIM
    SEE
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

whateva
    SEE