Introvert sp/sx
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by liveandletlive View Post
    what about wes anderson?

btw, i always thought woody was IEI
    He's certainly got an incredible bit of nuance to him. I could quote his movies ('Crimes and Misdemeanors' comes immediately to mind), but I should probably go sleepy-bye.
    Moonlight will fall
    Winter will end
    Harvest will come
    Your heart will mend

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Expat View Post
    That line of reasoning leads nowhere.

If you go to Delta via "NF" -- then why not the Beta NFs? If what you say is characteristic of NFs generally, then it is also of EIEs - the conflictors of the SLIs. And anything that is as valid for EIEs as for SLIs, according to your reasoning, is either not type related or counter-productive to your case.

That is the problem of using the clubs in socionics; they are split into opposing quadras.
    Well not exactly. Both Betas and Deltas are "aristocratic," which is supposed to mean something. I'm not saying that I see any case for Hitchcock having qualities associated with the words "aristocratic" as opposed to "democratic," but just that the fact that "opposing" quadras are opposed in some ways doesn't mean that they don't have similarities based on club. Anyhow, we were comparing whether he was Alpha or Delta, so the possibility that he could be Beta didn't even enter into it.

I think you are mixing Si with Te.
    Could be. Is solving things step by step, figuring out how best to come at answers, seeking the heart of the matter in a mystery by using logic an indication primarily of Si? If so, that would explain my confusion.

Creepy-bg

Wes Anderson makes amazingly good movies

Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Jonathan View Post
    Anyhow, we were comparing whether he was Alpha or Delta, so the possibility that he could be Beta didn't even enter into it.
    But it must, if you go via the NF route -- I don't think he was Beta; I just think that your "psychology" argument for Delta, the way it was put, is not very persuasive.

Could be. Is solving things step by step, figuring out how best to come at answers, seeking the heart of the matter in a mystery by using logic an indication primarily of Si? If so, that would explain my confusion.
    Again, I don't see what he did in that way at all. I don't think he "sought the heart of the mystery by using logic"; his approach to movies, in my opinion, and according to what he said, not only in those clips, was to see them as a scary amusement park ride -- what matters is the emotions in a moment-by-moment basis (and that is indeed Si), not so much the plot. Now, of course a movie must have a script, and they will have the "mystery", but that aspect of filmmaking did not seem to interest Hitchcock at all; in fact, I think he always discussed his movies from the point of view of how to construct particular scenes, not really from the point of view of the plot.

Again, why do you think that "figuring out how best to come at answers, seeking the heart of the matter in a mystery by using logic" particularly interested him? He did not seem ever to discuss his movies from that point of view - rather, again, on how to construct individual scenes. And that is related to Si.
    , LIE, ENTj logical subtype, 8w9 sx/sp
    Quote Originally Posted by implied
    gah you're like the shittiest ENTj ever!

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Expat View Post
    But it must, if you go via the NF route -- I don't think he was Beta; I just think that your "psychology" argument for Delta, the way it was put, is not very persuasive.
    Well, maybe I didn't articulate as well as I could have, but I think the argument is valid that this interest in the "inner psychology" of people is more associated with Delta and Alpha. But I'm not going to belabor the point because I'm not that passionately convinced of his type....I just see some evidence for SLI, that's all.

Again, I don't see what he did in that way at all. I don't think he "sought the heart of the mystery by using logic"; his approach to movies, in my opinion, and according to what he said, not only in those clips, was to see them as a scary amusement park ride -- what matters is the emotions in a moment-by-moment basis (and that is indeed Si), not so much the plot. Now, of course a movie must have a script, and they will have the "mystery", but that aspect of filmmaking did not seem to interest Hitchcock at all; in fact, I think he always discussed his movies from the point of view of how to construct particular scenes, not really from the point of view of the plot.

Again, why do you think that "figuring out how best to come at answers, seeking the heart of the matter in a mystery by using logic" particularly interested him? He did not seem ever to discuss his movies from that point of view - rather, again, on how to construct individual scenes. And that is related to Si.
    It's his characters who are like that. And in my opinion, he does the mystery thing better than most people. His characters ask reasonable questions, and the plots make sense much more than those of lesser directors.

In any event, I've never perceived his movies to be weak on plot. There are films where the plot is a just a device to have special effects, humor, and so forth. The Rambo films are a good example of movies where the plot doesn't matter much. On the high-art end, the film by Fellini I referred to before (8 1/2) is a good example of a film which purposely has minimal plot.

But Hitchcock films tend to have great stories. And I don't think that his comments implied he doesn't think plot is important. What he doesn't think is important is details that aren't related to the psychological or artistic dimension. As he said, if people are looking for the plans to the fort, who cares what the plans to the fort say? It's the fact that they're looking for them, or fighting over them. Good storytelling is more about overall paradigms than getting into details that have nothing to the drama, the pacing, keeping the audience's attention.

Of course none of that argues against SEI. SEIs are supposed to be good storytellers, aren't they? It's just that Si-based storytelling is different from Ni-based storytelling.

Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It's his characters who are like that. And in my opinion, he does the mystery thing better than most people. His characters ask reasonable questions, and the plots make sense much more than those of lesser directors.
    That's the essence of our disagreement. I don't think it's accurate to think of "his" characters at all. He did not write the vast majority of his scripts, and I haven't seen evidence that he cared about character development much. Rather than "his characters", I think it's much more accurate to think of "his scenes". He seemed much more interested - not only in those clips - to discuss how to construct a scene, rather than how to develop a character. Of course, his films are "concrete" in terms of plot rather than "vague" or "abstract" like Fellini's or, say, Godard's, but I think it's just wrong to attribute to Hitchcock's type traits observed in the characters of his movies.

Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by he died with a felafel View Post
    i'm not certain about pasolini being an infp.

his work and life seem to me very much that of a humanist (i don't use it as the equivalent of infj ). his work is grave instead of merry. dwelling on the human condition and psychology running the gamut from myth to politics to Freudian theory . his film aesthetics are difficult to assess since his shtick was to go against the predominant aesthetics in art. his films were also philosophical and political at the expense of plot and aesthetics.
    Precisely. Little interest in and .

Quote Originally Posted by he died with a felafel View Post
    he was also a journalist and a communist amidst other things. i can't ascertain that this little i'm writing here (due to lack of time for the moment) speaks against infp, but here and there i pick Fi dominance and at other times i just think he might as well have been an enfj.
    I couldn't argue strongly against ENFj.

Mentioned
    200 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

A few guesses..alot of these are probably pretty off.

Quentin Tarantino - ENTj
    Rainer Werner Fassbinder - ENFj....he seems to enjoy portraying 'tortured' characters.
    Jean-Luc Godard - INFp
    Agnes Varda - I'm guessing Gamma or Beta Introvert, Ethical. I've only seen Le Bonheur, La Pointe Courte, and bits of Vagabond.
    Francois Truffaut - ENFp or beta NF..I get mixed vibes from his films.
    Luis Bunuel - ENTp
    Eric Rohmer - Maybe an introverted Gamma or Delta type
    Robert Bresson - ISFj (?)
    Stanley Kubrick - INTp
    John Cassavetes - ENTp or ENTj
    Orson Welles - ENTj
    Martin Scorsese - Beta NF
    David Fincher - ISTj (?)
    Akira Kurosawa - INFj (?)
    Sergio Leone - INTp (?)
    Andrei Tarkovsky - Beta NF
    Ingmar Bergman - INFp
    Wes Anderson - ISFp
    Sofia Coppola - ISFp (?)
    Victor Erice - INFj (?)
    Theo Angelopoulos - Maybe INFp? While I've only seen Ulysses' Gaze so far, his style reminds me alot of Andrei Tarkovsky's.
    Yasujiro Ozu - INFj (?)
    Last edited by suedehead; 02-19-2014 at 03:00 PM.

Haikus
    TIM
    LSI 5w6 sx/so
    Mentioned
    144 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Suedehead View Post
    A few guesses..

Quentin Tarantino - ENTj
    Rainer Werner Fassbinder - ESFp, ENTj or ENFj....he seems to enjoy portraying 'tortured' characters.
    Jean-Luc Godard - INFp
    Agnes Varda - I'm guessing Gamma or Beta Introvert, Ethical. I've only seen Le Bonheur, La Pointe Courte, and bits of Vagabond.
    Francois Truffaut - ENFp or beta NF
    Luis Bunuel - ENTp
    Robert Bresson - ISFj (?)
    Stanley Kubrick - INTp
    John Cassavetes - ENTp or ENTj
    Orson Welles - ENTj
    David Fincher - ISTj (?)
    Akira Kurosawa - INFj (?)
    Sergio Leone - INTp (?)
    Ingmar Bergman - INFp
    Wes Anderson - ISFp
    Sofia Coppola - ISFp (?)
    Until I come up with others ..... here´s my take on some of yours here :

Jean-Luc Godard - Gamma (maybe SF)
    Luis Bunuel - Ne something
    Eric Rohmer - Gamma or Delta
    Stanley Kubrick - Ni something
    Orson Welles - ENFj
    Akira Kurosawa - INFj

Mentioned
    200 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by AshSun View Post
    Until I come up with others ..... here´s my take on some of yours here :

Jean-Luc Godard - Gamma (maybe SF)
    Hmm..Godard's obsession with politics, and social strife makes me thing he's more of an aristocratic type. He seems pretty "Us vs. Them".

@3:40 to 4:45

Haikus
    TIM
    LSI 5w6 sx/so
    Mentioned
    144 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Hmm..Godard's obsession with politics and social strife makes me thing he's an aristocratic type.
    Alphaville is like a huge argument against technocracy. It touches upon topics that I´d consider "more Gamma". Emotions and subjective perceptions are outlawed and everything "human" is replaced with an artificial vocabulary that mechanicizes people. The motto of the place : "People should not ask why, but only say because". People considered to be acting illogically are executed and excluded. Attachment 3115 I actually haven´t watched other movies by him yet, but even by his pics I´d say he looks kind of Fi.

Haikus
    TIM
    LSI 5w6 sx/so
    Mentioned
    144 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Hmm..Godard's obsession with politics, and social strife makes me thing he's more of an aristocratic type. He seems pretty "Us vs. Them".

@3:40 to 4:45

I see your point. But when it comes to polarized thinking (us-them), it may be ambiguous. This is from the Sacred Wiki : Division of people into "mine" and "not mine" is frequently attributed to aristocracy. In actuality, this division holds true for any types that values white ethics (Fi), including the democratic types (SEE, and in particular ESI). If we expand this concept, then "my" is any person with whom close relations have been formed, there is a familiar connection or sincere attachment. For the IEE an EII sincere attachment and belonging to a group become combined: "mine" and "not mine" for them are members of "their group" or "foreign group". --- Also .... since the differences between the socionics Aristocratic/Democratic trait and properties of the enneagram social instinct have never been clearly explained, it is inadvisable to rely on this dichotomy in typing.

TIM
    ILI Counterphobic 6
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Here goes something:

Alpha
    Federico Fellini- ENTp
    Richard Linklater- ISFp?

Beta
    David Lynch- INFp
    Darren Aronofsky- INFp
    Calvin Reeder-INFp
    Martin Scorcese- Beta NF, I'd be inclined to lean towards ENFj
    Alfred Hitchcock- ESTp
    Dziga Vertov- ISTj

Gamma
    Paul Schrader-INTp

Delta
    Oliver Stone-ENFp
    Akira Kurosawa- INFj (I saw Rashomon again after being away from it for awhile; it's so saccharine in parts )
    Miranda July- INFj
    Abbas Kiarostami-INFj
    Jacques Godbout
    Ozu

If anybody has opinions on the types of Cronenberg, Wong Kar-Wai, or Park Chan Wook, I'm especially curious about hearing them.
    Last edited by Whoobie77; 06-16-2014 at 07:19 PM.

Mentioned
    200 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Nicholas Winding Refn - INTp
    Lars Von Trier - INTp

Mentioned
    200 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Chris Marker - IEI?

Mentioned
    456 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Paul Thomas Anderson - LSI so/sx
    Martin Scorsese - SLI-Si sp/so
    Quentin Tarantino - ILE sx/so
    Werner Herzog - LII-Ti sp/so 9w8
    Andrei Tarkovsky - LSI
    Woody Allen - LII sp/so
    Jean-Luc Godard - ESI-Se so/sp
    David Lynch - IEI so/sp 9w1
    Darren Aronofsky - IEI-Ni
    David Mamet - SLE-Se so/sp
    Mel Gibson - LSE-Te e6
    Steven Spielberg - ILE

Ingmar Bergman - Si/Ne introvert (not IEI)
    Lars von Trier - Alpha irrational (SEI)?
    Akira Kurosawa - delta?
    Alfred Hitchcock - ?
    Stanley Kubrick - ? (so/sp)
    Roman Polanski - ?
    Last edited by silke; 06-25-2014 at 04:31 AM.

Mentioned
    154 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ALFONSO CUARON - Se-LSI

Mentioned
    200 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Agnes Varda - IEI-Ni
    Chris Marker - LSI-Ti
    Jean-Luc Godard - ESI-Se
    Abbas Kiarostami - EII

TIM
    ILI-Ni
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Christopher Nolan- Gamma NT (possibly INTp)- Don't know if anyone has mentioned this yet.

I think Paul Thomas Anderson is either Beta or Gamma. (ESI or LSI)
    Last edited by Contra; 06-07-2014 at 02:59 AM.

TIM
    ILI-Ni
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Nicholas Winding Refn - INTp
    Lars Von Trier - INTp
    I feel like Refn is XEI considering he focuses on aesthetic so much. He gets inspired from songs. He tried making Drive sort of the visual derivative of a Kraftwerk song. I lean IEI for him because he focuses on powerful characters so much. Refn mentioned how the main character in Drive is a 'Hero' in a certain sense. It reminds me of my IEI friend who sort of had this focus on the heroic (maybe that's an Ti/Fe valuing thing).. Just my opinion though. he could very well still be an ILI. He does seem to focus on Ni/Se (or at least Se).

TIM
    ILI Counterphobic 6
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by silke View Post
    Martin Scorsese - SLI-Si sp/so
    Werner Herzog - LII-Ti sp/so 9w8
    Quentin Tarantino - ILE sx/so
    Lars von Trier - Alpha irrational (SEI)?
    lolwut

Quote Originally Posted by silke View Post
    Alfred Hitchcock - ?
    Stanley Kubrick - ? (so/sp)
    Hitchcock is SLE I think, Kubrick is ILI.

TIM
    ILI Counterphobic 6
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

A few guesses..alot of these are probably pretty off.

Quentin Tarantino - ENTj
    Luis Bunuel - ENTp
    Stanley Kubrick - INTp
    David Fincher - ISTj (?)
    Akira Kurosawa - INFj (?
    Yasujiro Ozu - INFj (?)
    I'd actually say these are all in the ballpark. Good job. Bresson could be Delta and Fincher could be another Beta.

Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Stephen Spielberg is ENTp-Ti.
    Maybe ISTj for Chrisopher Nolan?

Mentioned
    154 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by The Martrix View Post
    Maybe ISTj for Chrisopher Nolan?
    ENFj i think. still beta.

Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Radio View Post
    ENFj i think. still beta.
    Oh, yeah. Definitely beta.

Mentioned
    154 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i can't remember if i've posted in this thread before

Lars Von Trier Ti-INTj Alpha
    Woody Allen Ne-INTj Alpha
    Zack Snyder Ne-INTj Alpha
    Charlie Kaufman Ti-ENTp Alpha
    Guillermo Del Toro Ne-ENTp Alpha
    Spike Jonze ISFp (?) Alpha
    Wes Anderson ISFp (?) Alpha
    Seth MacFarlane Fe-ESFj Alpha
    Steven Spielberg Extrovert Alpha
    Judd Apatow ? Alpha
    Darren Aronofsky Ni-INFp Beta
    Sam Mendes Ni-INFp Beta
    David Lynch Fe-INFp Beta
    Tim Burton Fe-INFp Beta
    Martin Scorsese Ni-ENFj Beta
    Christopher Nolan Ni-ENFj Beta
    David Fincher Se-ESTp Beta
    Alfonso Cuaron Se-ISTj Beta
    John Hughes ? Beta

ummm. i can't think of any delta/gamma film-makers. weird.

TIM
    LIE-Ni 7w8 So/Sp
    Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Radio View Post
    ummm. i can't think of any delta/gamma film-makers. weird.
    Guy Ritchie

Mentioned
    200 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

..Eric Rohmer, Kurosawa, Theo Angelopoulos, Abbas Kiarostami, Yasujiro Ozu. All EII's strangely enough. Gamma should have a couple ESI's and NT's too, off the top of my head.

Wong Kar Wai - INFp
    Last edited by Moonbeaux Rainfox; 07-12-2015 at 09:48 AM.

Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Roy Andersson (Swedish filmmaker/director): IEE? (ENFp)

Apichatpong Weerasethakul (Thai filmmaker/director): IEE? (ENFp)

Steven Soderbergh (American director): LIE (ENTj) or LSE?

Lars von Trier: Beta NF (IEI or EIE)

David Lynch: Beta NF (IEI or EIE?)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Martin Scorsese - IEI-Ni
    Steven Spielberg - EII-Ne
    Quentin Tarantino - IEE-Fi
    Alfred Hitchcock - ILI-Ni
    Stanley Kubrick - ILI-Ni
    Francis Ford Coppola - ILE-Ne
    Ridley Scott - LIE-Ni
    Woody Allen - LII-Ne
    James Cameron - LIE-Ni
    Clint Eastwood - SLI-Si
    David Lynch - LII-Ne
    Christopher Nolan - ILI-Ni
    Paul Thomas Anderson - ILE-Ti
    Akira Kurosawa - ILI-Te
    Peter Jackson - ILE-Ti
    Tim Burton - ILE-Ne
    Wes Anderson - SEI-Si
    Charlie Chaplin - EII-Ne
    George Lucas - LII-Ne
    Sofia Coppola - SEI-Si
    Terry Gilliam - ILE-Ne
    Richard Linklater - IEE-Ne
    Sergio Leone - ILI-Ni
    Werner Herzog - IEI-Ni

TIM
    EII
    Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm having some doubts about Ingmar Bergman as Fe creative. His characters seem to suffer a feelings 'death' so to speak, frequently characters cast as actors who can no longer find the real selves who either retire or have a breakdown and retreat to a world far from acting to be in touch with the true self: the true feeling , etc. One retires after acting and simply stops communicating to others in words; another retires by marrying a clergyman, hoping to reach a certain level of the self and to feel her 'real' feelings, the truth. It seems maybe like a Fi types view on these matters (?) Open for debate but that's the impression i gather so far.

TIM
    9w8
    Mentioned
    140 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by PepCMaximus View Post
    Martin Scorsese - IEI-Ni
    Steven Spielberg - EII-Ne
    Alfred Hitchcock - ILI-Ni
    Stanley Kubrick - ILI-Ni
    Francis Ford Coppola - ILE-Ne
    Ridley Scott - LIE-Ni
    Woody Allen - LII-Ne
    James Cameron - LIE-Ni
    Clint Eastwood - SLI-Si
    David Lynch - LII-Ne
    Christopher Nolan - ILI-Ni
    Paul Thomas Anderson - ILE-Ti
    Akira Kurosawa - ILI-Te
    Peter Jackson - ILE-Ti
    Tim Burton - ILE-Ne
    Wes Anderson - SEI-Si
    Charlie Chaplin - EII-Ne
    George Lucas - LII-Ne
    Sofia Coppola - SEI-Si
    Terry Gilliam - ILE-Ne
    Richard Linklater - IEE-Ne
    Sergio Leone - ILI-Ni
    Werner Herzog - IEI-Ni
    who are​ you? This is a decent list.

What's the purpose of SEI? Tallmo's Avatar
    TIM
    SEI
    Mentioned
    305 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

IEI Creative subtype

Roman Polanski
    Lars von Trier
    The decisive thing is not the reality of the object, but the reality of the subjective factor, i.e. the primordial images, which in their totality represent a psychic mirror-world. It is a mirror, however, with the peculiar capacity of representing the present contents of consciousness not in their known and customary form but in a certain sense sub specie aeternitatis, somewhat as a million-year old consciousness might see them.

(Jung on Si)

TIM
    SEI
    Mentioned
    305 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

To me he seems very LIE
    The decisive thing is not the reality of the object, but the reality of the subjective factor, i.e. the primordial images, which in their totality represent a psychic mirror-world. It is a mirror, however, with the peculiar capacity of representing the present contents of consciousness not in their known and customary form but in a certain sense sub specie aeternitatis, somewhat as a million-year old consciousness might see them.

(Jung on Si)

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1550 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Tallmo View Post
    To me he seems very LIE
    I agree with LIE. No EIE would be caught dead dressed like this in public: https://www.google.com/search?q=quen...w=1111&bih=980

TIM
    LII
    Mentioned
    332 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Delilah View Post
    I'm having some doubts about Ingmar Bergman as Fe creative. His characters seem to suffer a feelings 'death' so to speak, frequently characters cast as actors who can no longer find the real selves who either retire or have a breakdown and retreat to a world far from acting to be in touch with the true self: the true feeling , etc. One retires after acting and simply stops communicating to others in words; another retires by marrying a clergyman, hoping to reach a certain level of the self and to feel her 'real' feelings, the truth. It seems maybe like a Fi types view on these matters (?) Open for debate but that's the impression i gather so far.
    That seems perfectly consistent with IEI, Fi demonstrative. I haven't researched him but that's my impression based on his movies.

Lynch: IEI
    Tarantino: LIE (this is still a tentative typing, EIE and SEE are plausible)
    Scorsese: probably Gamma extrovert
    Linklater: ILE
    Von Trier: IEI
    Fincher: IEI?
    Lucas: SEI
    Tarkovsky: probably IEI
    Kurosawa: probably LSI
    Herzog: IEI?
    Wes Anderson: maaybe SEI
    Shane Carruth: LII

Soderbergh might be SLI, have to do more research.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by thehotelambush View Post
    Tarantino: LIE
    *LE

> Tarkovsky: probably IEI

L*I

Mentioned
    163 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Spielberg - ILI-Te
    Tim Burton - IEI
    Gaspar Noé - EIE
    Lars Von Trier - Gamma

TIM
    SEI
    Mentioned
    305 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Aki Kaurismäki ILI

@Troll Nr 007

EDIT: One just have to love Fe polr. Cracking jokes with a totally straight face

(Jung on Si)

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast