Thread: SEE girl going out with ILI guy

Creepy-

Default SEE girl going out with ILI guy

Hi! I am an ESFP girl going out with the sweetest INTP guy ever. Just curious if there's any advice or anything u can give me.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

http://www.socioniko.net/en/1.3.rels/index-rels.html

Sensory-ethical Extravert (Politician)= ESFp.

Intuitive-logical Introvert (Critic)= INTp.
    MAYBE I'LL BREAK DOWN!!!

Quote Originally Posted by vague
    Rocky's posts are as enjoyable as having wisdom teeth removed.

Tell your boyfriend to run.

Creepy-

Quote Originally Posted by Sycophant
    Tell your boyfriend to run.
    why would i?

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Sycophant has stereotype issues. You would do better to just completely ignore her.
    Binary or dichotomous systems, although regulated by a principle, are among the most artificial arrangements that have ever been invented. -- William Swainson, A Treatise on the Geography and Classification of Animals (1835)

Creepy-

Quote Originally Posted by Cone
    Sycophant has stereotype issues. You would do better to just completely ignore her.
    I am she. And that would not be a very respectful way to treat a person. U kidding right?

Creepy-

Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous
    Quote Originally Posted by Cone
    I am she. And that would not be a very respectful way to treat a person. U kidding right?
    Oh sorry. U meant Sycophant? Yeah thanks . She seems to have issues

Ok. Cone is right, and they have be exaggerated of late. You don’t need any advice it is a dual relationship, it should work out great. INTps are brilliant, if not somewhat cynical people.

Better? Sorry.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Who wants psycho-phant banned?

Quote Originally Posted by Hugo
    Oh. Is there a reason to ban me?

Creepy-

Quote Originally Posted by Sycophant
    Ok. Cone is right, and they have be exaggerated of late. You don’t need any advice it is a dual relationship, it should work out great. INTps are brilliant, if not somewhat cynical people.

Better? Sorry.
    Thanks, if we get married I'll take a moment to remember u. Just kidding. =P

Creepy-

Quote Originally Posted by Herzblut
    Quote Originally Posted by Hugo
    Oh, and to the OP: Glad to hear that you're in a dual relationship. This is one of the best relationships to be in. Good luck.
    Thanks, I quess that's all i need to know.

I could write for you The Complete Guide to your New INTp. It would be kind of like one of those books that you buy when you get a hamster. You know like this:

Remember that your new INTp does not like to be disturbed. Be quite and considerate around your new INTp, try not to touch him too much when you first get him, don’t make any sudden loud noises. Indulge him with conversations on chemistry, psychology and nuclear physics.

Creepy-

On dual relationships:

Be sure to show them that you appreciate them. And if you feel unappreciated, don't take it too personally. And don't think that the world is coming to and end, because as duals you have an extremely good chance of working through this difficulty once it is up in the air.