To be honest, he could be an EIE... but I think his tendency to dream/think of a "better life/future" and remain optimistic about how things will turn out is more IEI than EIE. EIEs are more likely to reflect on how bad the current state of the world is, and fiercely and fervently criticize it:

“I know it seems hard sometimes but remember one thing. Through every dark night, there's a bright day after that. So no matter how hard it get, stick your chest out, keep ya head up.... and handle it.”

“If you can make it through the night, there's a brighter day.”

“For every dark night there is a brighter day”

“During your life, never stop dreaming. No one can take away your dreams”

“Today is filled with anger, fueled with hidden hate.
Scared of being outkast, afraid of common fate.
Today is build on tragedies which no one want's to face.
Nightmares to humanity and morally disgraced.
Tonight is filled with Rage, violence in the air.
Children bred with ruthlessness cause no one at home cares.
Tonight I lay my head down but the pressure never stops,
knowing that my sanity content when I'm droped.
But tomorrow I see change, a chance to build a new,
build on spirit intent of heart and ideas based on truth.
Tomorrow I wake with second wind and strong because of pride.
I know I fought with all my heart to keep the dream alive.”
Quote Originally Posted by passenger View Post
Does Si-Vulnerable make sense here? What about Ti-Seeking?
These seem Ti-valuing:

"I believe honestly that I can talk. I believe that I have the ability to reason, I have logic, I have compassion, I have understanding. If we talk there's no problem you know what I'm saying. But that's not what happened. People used what they heard in media and that's how they come at me, and then you know we got a clash."

"You have to be logical. You know? If I know that in this hotel room they have food every day, and I'm knocking on the door every day to eat, and they open the door, let me see the party, let me see them throwing salami all over, I mean, just throwing food around, but they're telling me there's no food."