Thread: How to get close to an INTj

Default How to get close to an INTj

Rape them. End of story. No more topics like this. They hurt my mind.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Haha, yes, Gamma infiltration.
    Binary or dichotomous systems, although regulated by a principle, are among the most artificial arrangements that have ever been invented. -- William Swainson, A Treatise on the Geography and Classification of Animals (1835)

*takes out her knife and grins*

TIM
    3w4 sx/so
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

*cocks the Alpha shotgun*

There will be no hijacking of the Alpha forum.

Besides, why would you make fun of INTJs? You're exactly like them! HAHAHAHAHA!

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Re: How to get close to an INTj:

Quote Originally Posted by Sycophant
    Rape them. End of story.
    I'd actually allow someone to take this shortcut with me if it's someone I like enough.
    INTJ

Creepy-Rock

I hope people on this forum realize that a large percentage of the INTjs on this forum are incrediby pathetic, and they are not representative of the INTj class as a whole.

Amen to that.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Rock
    I hope people on this forum realize that a large percentage of the INTjs on this forum are incrediby pathetic, and they are not representative of the INTj class as a whole.
    What exactly do you mean by "pathetic"?
    INTJ

TIM
    3w4 sx/so
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Wow, way to go. You're degrading people who get dumped on and made fun of enough in every day life. Leave them alone for once, you heartless piece of shit.
    But, for a certainty, back then,
    We loved so many, yet hated so much,
    We hurt others and were hurt ourselves...

Yet even then, we ran like the wind,
    Whilst our laughter echoed,
    Under cerulean skies...

Actually all of the INTjs I have talked to from here, metaiwan, MysticSonic and Ms. Kensington (assuming that is her type) seem rather well adjusted (haha) and I like them all.

(Wow these things are neat.)

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Actually all of the INTjs I have talked to from here, metaiwan, MysticSonic and Ms. Kensington (assuming that is her type) seem rather well adjusted (haha) and I like them all.

I agree, but can we stop talking about how to get close to them and have relationships with them? :wink:

TIM
    LII
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

maybe somebody should check whether it is the INTjs who are starting the topics about how to get close to INTJs. i have a feeling not, but the data-gathering involved is looking far too tedious.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Kim
    Quote Originally Posted by Blaze

I agree, but can we stop talking about how to get close to them and have relationships with them? :wink:
    NOOOOOOOOooooooo!! How can you say this?? Are you trying to shut me up here??? Robbed of a purpose?? Dreams???? Visions?????
    Heh heh. What fun would that be, right?

I really don't think we can stop ruminating on intj's and their relationships issues. They just suck us in . . . with their cute little introverted deep detached selves . . .

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

In case any of you were wondering, no, that's not me.
    MAYBE I'LL BREAK DOWN!!!

Quote Originally Posted by vague
    Rocky's posts are as enjoyable as having wisdom teeth removed.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

for the record, i have zero qualms with being raped by women

quick someone make a joke out of what i said
    lol

Creepy-msk

Quote Originally Posted by Kirana
    maybe somebody should check whether it is the INTjs who are starting the topics about how to get close to INTJs. i have a feeling not, but the data-gathering involved is looking far too tedious.
    cool you are sounding INTj there

TIM
    LII
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

hahaha that's coz i am.

Creepy-Guest

You cant get close to INTjs, we're too weird.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    You cant get close to INTjs, we're too weird.
    i guess it depends on the definition of close. close as in an elevator? close as in love. or close as the opposite of open.

Banned
    TIM
    TiNe
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It's really easy to get close to an INTJ. Just don't act stupid....

Then we'll naturally like you.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yeah, INTjs are really easy to get close to if you actually TRY to get close to them, believe it or not.
    "To become is just like falling asleep. You never know exactly when it happens, the transition, the magic, and you think, if you could only recall that exact moment of crossing the line then you would understand everything; you would see it all"

"Angels dancing on the head of a pin dissolve into nothingness at the bedside of a dying child."

Yeah, "close" is highly subjective.

I'd say that if an intj asks you to do something (outside of the workplace), you are about as close as you can humanly come to them. Anything you do to further the relationship from that point will probably be received well by the intj, who's just surprised you've stuck around that long.

We're pathetic, yes. It was highly frustrating to see every single person I "liked" trying to distance themselves from me as I grew up. I could immediately sense that most people found me way too strange or intense to spend more than a few minutes in my presense. No matter what I did, I couldn't turn "me" off and so it was a lonely road. Luckily for me, I found that older kids with behavioral problems liked having me around to make decisions for them. And so my power began to grow...
    Obstacles cannot crush me; every obstacle yields to Stern Resolve.

-iNtJ

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Brother Bones

We're pathetic, yes. It was highly frustrating to see every single person I "liked" trying to distance themselves from me as I grew up. I could immediately sense that most people found me way too strange or intense to spend more than a few minutes in my presense. No matter what I did, I couldn't turn "me" off and so it was a lonely road.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Brother Bones
    Yeah, "close" is highly subjective.

I'd say that if an intj asks you to do something (outside of the workplace), you are about as close as you can humanly come to them. Anything you do to further the relationship from that point will probably be received well by the intj, who's just surprised you've stuck around that long.
    I'd say that this is true only if the INTJ doesn't find you annoying.

Sometimes I end up knowing people who send me relatively pointless messages on AIM all the time and then I start getting annoyed.

We're pathetic, yes. It was highly frustrating to see every single person I "liked" trying to distance themselves from me as I grew up. I could immediately sense that most people found me way too strange or intense to spend more than a few minutes in my presense. No matter what I did, I couldn't turn "me" off and so it was a lonely road. Luckily for me, I found that older kids with behavioral problems liked having me around to make decisions for them. And so my power began to grow...
    I'm used to being lonely. I kind of prefer it in some ways (e.g. peace and quiet, not having to worry about anyone else).
    INTJ

Creepy-

yea best thing to do is spend alot of time with them without conflict. So behave, but have fun.