Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Machintruc's model phi subtypes

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Cyclops View Post
    Are you Prometheus from socionic.com?
    How would that be possible? You are talking about two seperate websites with seperate origins and two separate usernames here. So how can you suggest that I might be correlated with that guy? Is it because both our names start with a "P" and ends with an "us"?

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by machintruc View Post
    1. Socionic Intuition is not Myersian Intuition.
    Have I ever suggested that I am talking about anything else than Socionic Intuition here? Of course I am talking about and . Type 4 is clearly and without the slightest of doubts an intuitive type. This fact is not open for discussion.

3. If you encounter a moody SEI (i.e. with a low serotonin level), would you type him Six or Eight then?
    Of course not. I would type him Nine.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Phaedrus View Post
    Of course not. I would type him Nine.
    And if the Four actually seems like a SEI, would you type him IEI ?

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Ezra View Post
    They're not absurd, but many are inconsistent with socionics.
    Prove it. Show me one clear example of one of my central statements contradicting a central tenet of Socionics.

Quote Originally Posted by Ezra View Post
    No. You can't say that. machintruc doesn't state logical consequents; he merely puts statements together. Hence, all you can do is point out which are wrong and which are right. Otherwise you're just being illogical: "x is wrong because y is wrong" (even if x and y are disconnected).
    Why are you so slow to understand things, Ezra? It is of course totally irrelevant whether machintruc states or is aware of the logical consequences of his theory or not. But he makes several statements that are contradicted by reality, which proves that his theory is false. I can't put it more simple than that. If you don't understand it, you don't understand it.

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

And if the Four actually seems like a SEI, would you type him IEI ?
    How do I know that he is a Four if I don't know which Socionic type he is? If I know that he is a Four I know that he is not an SEI, but I don't know for sure that he is an IEI based on that information, because we haven't established for sure that every Four must be an IEI.

I know an EII that is a Four, and the only thing that seems to indisputable about type Four is that it is an NF type that is most often (or perhaps always) introverted. This is not so strange, because we know that the Enneagram is a worse theory than Socionics. The Enneagram is only roughly correct as it probably contains some contradictions. Basically it is a false theory. But if you allow SEIs to be 4s you make the Enneagram look ridiculous and nothing better than than astrology.

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm LII and ENTJ.
    You are definitely not. I am so tired of seeing such bullshit in print. But since you are so wrong about your type(s) in Socionics and MBTT, it is somewhat easier to understand why you are so wrong about the correlations between Socionics and the Enneagram. You are basing all your typings on false premises, and in order to get it all makes some remote sense you have to invent your own version and understanding of the three systems.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

How do I know that he is a Four if I don't know which Socionic type he is? If I know that he is a Four I know that he is not an SEI, but I don't know for sure that he is an IEI based on that information, because we haven't established for sure that every Four must be an IEI.

I know an EII that is a Four, and the only thing that seems to indisputable about type Four is that it is an NF type that is most often (or perhaps always) introverted. This is not so strange, because we know that the Enneagram is a worse theory than Socionics. The Enneagram is only roughly correct as it probably contains some contradictions. Basically it is a false theory. But if you allow SEIs to be 4s you make the Enneagram look ridiculous and nothing better than than astrology.
    Why are you so narrow-minded ?

Creepy-Cyclops

I had a quick look at this thread. There is a lot there, so I assume you are referring to expats initial notes in regards to type with socionics and MBTT?

Dude, the mix up only comes about for MBTT introverts. If you have correctly typed yourself as ENTJ then you will also be ENTj. Your confused.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Cyclops View Post
    I had a quick look at this thread. There is a lot there, so I assume you are referring to expats initial notes in regards to type with socionics and MBTT?

Dude, the mix up only comes about for MBTT introverts. If you have correctly typed yourself as ENTJ then you will also be ENTj. Your confused.
    No. Expat himself is LIE, and INTJ.

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Why are you so narrow-minded ?
    I am actually one of the most open-minded persons on this forum. My approach to everyhing we are discussing here is the most scientific and the least influenced by irrelevant emotions. I have no other interest or other motives than seeking the objective truth about any matter that comes up for discussion. It is actually a very common but also very wrong misconception that people like me are narrow-minded. My attitude is almost the exact opposite of narrow-mindedness.

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

No. Expat himself is LIE, and INTJ.
    Idiot. Expat is certainly not an INTJ. Ask him yourself. Why the hell do you keep spreading false information like that? The only thing that Expat has ever said about his type in MBTT is that he has got the test result "INTJ" and that he has identified with some INTJ type descriptions. That does not make him an INTJ, and he does not believe that he is an INTJ in MBTT. Now you will stop posting lies like that one.

Creepy-Cyclops

How would that be possible?
    So do you think it's impossible?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12