Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 81 to 97 of 97

Thread: Socionics and Handwriting

  1. #81
    The Banana King's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2021
    TIM
    ILE-Ti-H FLEV
    Posts
    99
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BrightDemonSheep96 View Post
    You should have seen my math assignments in uni. I usually consumed twice the amount of paper compared to regular peeps while still omitting "the dull stuff". My handwriting is really geared towards the philosophy: I write so I can remember and there is no need to check it later.
    My philosophy is the same. Except I like to save as much space as possible hahaha. I omit the small details but I think general concepts are important to write in detail so I end up taking several pages of minuscule text in each class hahah. My memory kinda handles the rest. But without writing down notes it's harder for me to retain details.

    My ILE buddy also used tons of paper for his math stuff. Since he was using so many notebooks he just started taking notes on his computer and a drawing tablet. Great solution imo for anybody with big letters.

  2. #82
    FreelancePoliceman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Location
    Maizistan
    TIM
    LII
    Posts
    2,033
    Mentioned
    172 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    I wrote two passages. The first is just Lorem Ipsum, writing while looking at the reference text. I made some effort at legibility/reproducing it correctly -- as you can see though, not enough so that it turned out particularly amazingly.

    27914-B41-36-AA-4048-81-A1-869-A976-E0609.jpg

    The second I wrote at my usual pace, without looking at a reference text or anything.

    handwriting2_2.jpg

    I'm curious if anyone's able to make anything from this!
    Last edited by FreelancePoliceman; 04-11-2021 at 12:41 AM.

  3. #83
    scientist donkey BrightDemonSheep96's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Location
    On a toilet, right above you
    TIM
    ILE-H LEVF/omnibeta
    Posts
    6,482
    Mentioned
    273 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The Banana King View Post
    My philosophy is the same. Except I like to save as much space as possible hahaha. I omit the small details but I think general concepts are important to write in detail so I end up taking several pages of minuscule text in each class hahah. My memory kinda handles the rest. But without writing down notes it's harder for me to retain details.

    My ILE buddy also used tons of paper for his math stuff. Since he was using so many notebooks he just started taking notes on his computer and a drawing tablet. Great solution imo for anybody with big letters.
    Yeah, I have purchased a drawing tablet already.
    MOTTO: NEVER TRUST IN REALITY
    Winning is for losers

     

    Sincerely yours,
    idiosyncratic type
    Life is a joke but do you have a life?

  4. #84
    thistle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2021
    Posts
    160
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by FreelancePoliceman View Post
    I wrote two passages. The first is just Lorem Ipsum, writing while looking at the reference text. I made some effort at legibility/reproducing it correctly -- as you can see though, it didn't turn out amazingly.

    27914-B41-36-AA-4048-81-A1-869-A976-E0609.jpg

    The second I wrote at my usual pace, without looking at a reference text or anything.

    handwriting2_2.jpg

    I'm curious if anyone's able to make anything from this!
    Tricky to glance over your shoulder and peek at what you're writing
    It is very elegant script nonetheless. I like the tails on Ys and Gs. Do you prefer to jot notes in pencil rather than pen?

  5. #85
    FreelancePoliceman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Location
    Maizistan
    TIM
    LII
    Posts
    2,033
    Mentioned
    172 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by thistle View Post
    Tricky to glance over your shoulder and peek at what you're writing
    It is very elegant script nonetheless. I like the tails on Ys and Gs. Do you prefer to jot notes in pencil rather than pen?
    I'm (pleasantly) surprised you think it's elegant. I've always been told my handwriting was atrocious. I do prefer pencil; why do you ask?

  6. #86
    thistle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2021
    Posts
    160
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RBRS View Post
    I will be expecting free typings. Crippled hand is not a valid one

    Attachment 16744
    Sentences brisk make me think logical type. yet your letters change their slope as they go like mine do. Type status: loading

  7. #87
    thistle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2021
    Posts
    160
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by FreelancePoliceman View Post
    I'm (pleasantly) surprised you think it's elegant. I've always been told my handwriting was atrocious. I do prefer pencil; why do you ask?
    I asked because I prefer writing in ink, and scribbling out my errors to erasing them. It helps to retain my flow... once I start, I don't want to stop and put down my pen.

    was also curious whether use of pencil could indicate less... rashness in a person? Keeps options open.

    e. g. I am picturing a reminder note, tentative in 6H

  8. #88
    FreelancePoliceman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Location
    Maizistan
    TIM
    LII
    Posts
    2,033
    Mentioned
    172 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by thistle View Post
    I asked because I prefer writing in ink, and scribbling out my errors to erasing them. It helps to retain my flow... once I start, I don't want to stop and put down my pen.

    was also curious whether use of pencil could indicate less... rashness in a person? Keeps options open.

    e. g. I am picturing a reminder note, tentative in 6H
    I think I prefer pencils because they're typically lighter and feel easier in my hands to write with than pens. Pens also often stain, or their ink can run dry, while it's more difficult to tell when they're close to running out of ink than it is to tell when a pencil is running short on graphite.

    Since you gave someone else typing advice based on their handwriting, might I ask if you think my handwriting reveals anything about my personality?

  9. #89
    thistle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2021
    Posts
    160
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by FreelancePoliceman View Post
    I think I prefer pencils because they're typically lighter and feel easier in my hands to write with than pens. Pens also often stain, or their ink can run dry, while it's more difficult to tell when they're close to running out of ink than it is to tell when a pencil is running short on graphite.

    Since you gave someone else typing advice based on their handwriting, might I ask if you think my handwriting reveals anything about my personality?
    That's a great point (haha) you make about pens running out of ink.

    To be honest, you brought up several arguments for pencil vs pen use that would not occur to me right away.

    Could we attribute that to Si + a judging function? Si considerations being: what constitutes a pen or a pencil. Which lends a finer line. Which instrument, based on previous tries, is most comfortable and easy to use.

    Your justifications, combined with handwriting style and choice of source text make me think a contingency-planning rational type is a good fit.

  10. #90
    thistle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2021
    Posts
    160
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    @FreelancePoliceman your post was especially timely, because... there are dry pens at my desk that mingle with the decent ones - I forget to throw them away and just put them back instead

    When I started writing my own note to share in this thread, my pen dried up one setence in and tore through my paper. let's just say it wasn't meant to be...

    edit : second attempt
    2021_0411.jpg
    Last edited by thistle; 04-11-2021 at 04:05 AM.

  11. #91
    fatgurl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2021
    TIM
    SEI 9w1
    Posts
    80
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    My handwriting tends to differ based on my mood or how tired I am, but this one seems the most consistent.

    20210410_215001cpy.jpg

    20210410_215120cpy.jpg

  12. #92
    FreelancePoliceman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Location
    Maizistan
    TIM
    LII
    Posts
    2,033
    Mentioned
    172 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by thistle View Post
    That's a great point (haha) you make about pens running out of ink.

    To be honest, you brought up several arguments for pencil vs pen use that would not occur to me right away.

    Could we attribute that to Si + a judging function? Si considerations being: what constitutes a pen or a pencil. Which lends a finer line. Which instrument, based on previous tries, is most comfortable and easy to use.

    Your justifications, combined with handwriting style and choice of source text make me think a contingency-planning rational type is a good fit.
    But...that has nothing to do with my handwriting! ツ

  13. #93

  14. #94
    thistle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2021
    Posts
    160
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by FreelancePoliceman View Post
    But...that has nothing to do with my handwriting! ツ
    ooh I'm not getting away easy :}

    Before my detour to reading between lines I observed that your handwriting retains a constant rhythm, or *energy*, and the letters a fairly consistent shape. The strokes looked soft and smooth, indicating a mood that is not erratic. Your writing is contained within as many lines as required, it is quite functional and not for show. So, that's a Rational and logical type diagnosis for @FreelancePoliceman

  15. #95

    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    12,918
    Mentioned
    1185 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

    Default

    https://www.the16types.info/vbulleti...writing-sample
    https://www.the16types.info/vbulleti...ur-handwriting
    https://www.the16types.info/vbulleti...WRITING-THREAD

    Quote Originally Posted by thistle View Post
    Before my detour to reading between lines I observed that your handwriting retains a constant rhythm, or *energy*
    you may to have N type
    recommend to make a typing theme with a videointerview
    Types examples: video bloggers, actors

  16. #96

    Default

    http://imgur.com/a/VufRyIp

    Cursive and printed. I generally use cursive for any longer writing I do (assuming no one else has to read it). I too prefer the mighty pencil for printed writing. Sometimes I use one for cursive, but I've got some fountain pens that I usually grab.

  17. #97
    Alomoes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    TIM
    ILI INTp
    Posts
    741
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Contact a handwriting pattern analyst.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •