Thread: For your entertainment - female EII/INFj description by Beskova

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default For your entertainment - female EII/INFj description by Beskova

If you thought that girls of this type never cheer themselves in the companies, then you was mistaken. But company must be its, where they note them, love and value. There this quiet flower is revealed in its entire krase towards the friendship, love and to a good, warm merriment. Consider that it will not be detained in the friends, where tyuey materyatsya next to it or they misuse by alcoholic. In it its, moreover very high demands for those surrounding. The man, about whom she dreams, must be correct, reliable, intelligent and confident in himself.

When girl DOSTOYEVSKY becomes your wife, know that house in you now lives the quiet angel. However, in it a feeling of debt is so developed that it not will shun by the fact in order to remove, to erase and to prepare. Certainly, it does not love to prepare, not in this it sees its vocation. But it never will throw its relatives without the food. And if koe- that of the members of family so priveredliv which wants to eat only freshly prepared food, it will prepare three times a day. So already it is arranged.
    http://forum.socionix.com/index.php?showtopic=137
    Posts I wrote in the past contain less nuance.
    If you're in this forum to learn something, be careful. Lots of misplaced toxicity.

~an extraverted consciousness is unable to believe in invisible forces.
    ~a certain mysterious power that may prove terribly fascinating to the extraverted man, for it touches his unconscious.

Exits, pursued by a bear. Animal's Avatar
    TIM
    It sneaks up on you
    Mentioned
    86 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It's been a while since I've had a helping of those classic Babelfish translations. Wikisocion and Rick's site have spoiled us. Not like the good old days. We used to have to actually try and decode what that stuff actually meant.
    "How could we forget those ancient myths that stand at the beginning of all races, the myths about dragons that at the last moment are transformed into princesses? Perhaps all the dragons in our lives are princesses who are only waiting to see us act, just once, with beauty and courage. Perhaps everything that frightens us is, in its deepest essence, something helpless that wants our love."
    -- Rainer Maria Rilke, Letters to a Young Poet

Banned
    TIM
    /
    Mentioned
    177 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

When girl DOSTOYEVSKY becomes your wife, know that house in you now lives the quiet angel.
    ha. And what precisely is the "girl DOSTOYEVSKY"? (I suppose it's talking about IEI)

But it never will throw its relatives without the food.
    I can relate: I don't like to throw people unless I'm throwing food as well.

And if koe- that of the members of family so priveredliv which wants to eat only freshly prepared food, it will prepare three times a day. So already it is arranged.
    What is this girl DOSTOYEVSKY, an all-purpose kitchen appliance?

Sigh... that was indeed entertaining.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

girl DOSTOYEVSKY is EII. UDP is on about his dual.

Not sure why it is posted in Beta.
    INFp

If your sea chart does not match reality, go with reality (Old mariner saying)

Banned
    TIM
    /
    Mentioned
    177 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by dolphin View Post
    It's ok, UPD just got blinded by his ardent zeal for INFjs....a lovely brownie baking quiet angel burst into his brain the moment he was about to press "delta : post topic" and so he pressed "beta : post topic".

.....but he has honarable intentions, so it's all good
    This all makes it even more entertaining.

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by dolphin View Post
    a lovely brownie baking quiet angel burst into his brain the moment he was about to press "delta : post topic" and so he pressed "beta : post topic".
    god, that was a slightly disturbing image.

but plenty fuel for avatars!
    6w5 sx
    model Φ: -+0
    sloan - rcuei

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Wittmont View Post
    girl DOSTOYEVSKY is EII. UDP is on about his dual.

Not sure why it is posted in Beta.
    I put it hear so that way people could bitch about me referring to INFjs as angels. Yet it is clearly worded as such in that profile.

The second part of the joke is that I quoted another profile

The third part is that I am explaining it to you right now, and you're still reading this.
    Posts I wrote in the past contain less nuance.
    If you're in this forum to learn something, be careful. Lots of misplaced toxicity.

~an extraverted consciousness is unable to believe in invisible forces.
    ~a certain mysterious power that may prove terribly fascinating to the extraverted man, for it touches his unconscious.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by UDP View Post
    I put it hear so that way people could bitch about me referring to INFjs as angels. Yet it is clearly worded as such in that profile.

The second part of the joke is that I quoted another profile

The third part is that I am explaining it to you right now, and you're still reading this.
    I had a good laugh by the first part right when you posted thank you very much You have really been hammering home the angel point for the last few weeks. (to the point it is beginning to look a little obsessive - see the Mercutio thread >_<)

Not sure why the second part is supposed to be funny tho, what is so funny about you quoting another profile? >_< (me <-- stupido)
    INFp

If your sea chart does not match reality, go with reality (Old mariner saying)

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    699 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

I would like to think that I show my love and nurturing by being attentive to the people I love
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

Mentioned
    64 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

This translation, can't understand a word.