Thread: Beta council: Artemis

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Beta council: Artemis

http://forum.socionix.com

I don't see what's so important about the possibility of extraterrestrial life. It's just more people to declare war on.

EVERYONE PLZ CONTINUE TO UPLOAD INFINITE AMOUNT OF PICS OF "CUTE" CATS AND PUPPIES. YOU KNOW WE GIVE A SHIT!!

Creepy-Artemis nlo

Your'e correct. I have caused him a lot of problems. I wanted two things, #1 to be able to express myself and not hold back and #2 for Cone to be able to stand on his own two feet and hold his own in this world no matter what anyone else does. He needs to see me as a person in my own right and not just his mother. Unfortunately I have chosen a public forum for that purpose. It wasn't intentional.

And yes hCone does have a lot to offer here. I don't which is obvious to everyone. It just gets lonely in this big house and you all were an outside connection and source of fun for me. It's been great. Thanks, but I've worn out my welcome.

Bye, Artemis

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think it's time for you to write a novel, mother.
    Binary or dichotomous systems, although regulated by a principle, are among the most artificial arrangements that have ever been invented. -- William Swainson, A Treatise on the Geography and Classification of Animals (1835)

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yeah, I don't get it either.
    Binary or dichotomous systems, although regulated by a principle, are among the most artificial arrangements that have ever been invented. -- William Swainson, A Treatise on the Geography and Classification of Animals (1835)

Gee. I'm sure glad my Mother is dead. The yseem like too much trouble.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Creepy-pokeball

Wow. This is way too enmeshed for me lol. This may be the most enmeshed forum ever =P

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Edited for gayness.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

So you are kicking Artemis out? Noooo!

I didn't think that Cone cared that she was in here? If he did, I am sure he would be smart enough to make sure she never knew about this forum in the first place.

That is what is cool about this forum....it's for people of all types, age, hair color, long toes, short toes, etc.

I think Artemis has added a lot of life to the forum...and i don't think Cone cares what a bunch of people who he doesn't even know in rl, with the exception of maybe one or two, care or think of his mother being on this forum.

Well you know what? Nor I nor you know for sure if Cone cares or not. But one thing is for sure - one should feel comfortable in order to think and act with full capacity. Fever if some group of people is acting disrespectul and is poking at you are you going to give them something, anything?

I just can't stand Artemis's attitude. I know its not really my job but that's too disrespectful for me.

@...anyway, what's it to ya chump!
    Aww, easy, woman :wink:

I don't see what's so important about the possibility of extraterrestrial life. It's just more people to declare war on.

EVERYONE PLZ CONTINUE TO UPLOAD INFINITE AMOUNT OF PICS OF "CUTE" CATS AND PUPPIES. YOU KNOW WE GIVE A SHIT!!

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ok, I know I don't get as involved here as others, but it seems to me that the problem is not that Artemis is here, or that people make decisions about Cone based on that.

It's more that at times, Artemis may disclose information about her self and her relationships that Cone, as her son, might not want to know. I could see how Cone and others for that matter might feel uncomfortable about some of this.

Not that Cone ever said anything directly about this that I've observed.

But I like to read the posts of Artemis and I think she adds good energy to the forum, other than the above.

TIM
    IEE
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yeah, she adds life. True, she discloses information that Cone might or might not want others to know. But basically that's his problem. He's a big guy, he can deal with it. If he wants to stop it, he will.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

And yet, no one of you would want your family on this forum, reading every little private thing you write about yourself.

And besides, kicked her out for me.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Actually, Cone, I keep trying to get my intj brother to visit this forum since he has those ahem typical intj problems. But he just won't. I wouldn't care if he was here, though. At least I don't think so.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Fair enough, but then I don't really care that my friend and cousin frequent this forum either. Only my mother do I see as a potential threat.

Creepy-heathiep

YOU GOTTA MAILBOMB THAT CHICK

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Cone
    Fair enough, but then I don't really care that my friend and cousin frequent this forum either. Only my mother do I see as a potential threat.
    Have you already said why? If you are comfortable . . .

Creepy-pokeball

Enmeshment... it is damaging in modern society. It works in a few cultures but the norms are not in tune for it here.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Jadae
    Enmeshment... it is damaging in modern society. It works in a few cultures but the norms are not in tune for it here.
    You sound like you have a background in chemical dependency treatment. Am I right?

Creepy-pokeball

Nope. OT and not done yet. It requires a systematic (or holistic) perspective so Ive skimmed through this subject area. I dont think I could do anything that deals with substance abuse. I'd probably get bored and/or depressed lol.

TIM
    IEE
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Cone
    And yet, no one of you would want your family on this forum, reading every little private thing you write about yourself.
    You're right, I wouldn't want that, least of all my Mum. I wrote what I wrote because I figured if your Mum posts here it must be because you agreed to it in some way. I couldn't imagine it to be any other way. Seems I was wrong. Sorry if I offended you.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Nope. OT and not done yet. It requires a systematic (or holistic) perspective so Ive skimmed through this subject area. I dont think I could do anything that deals with substance abuse. I'd probably get bored and/or depressed lol.
    I had a roomate in college who was an OT major. Get used to substance abuse . . . you'll be running across it more than you know as an OT! (In case you hadn't guessed, addictions treatment is one of my skills!)

Creepy-

Since Artemis hasn't posted here since her answer to in this thread I assume she is no longer going to post. But does Coney really think he can keep all his little secrets? Unless had Artemis' eyes put out or had her burned at the stake, the woman can read.

Perhaps the forum should be renamed and everyone come up with new psuedos and hope Artemis doesn't stumble across it.

you're a dumb fuck.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ok, thanks for posting, mother.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous
    Since Artemis hasn't posted here since her answer to in this thread I assume she is no longer going to post. But does Coney really think he can keep all his little secrets? Unless had Artemis' eyes put out or had her burned at the stake, the woman can read.

Perhaps the forum should be renamed and everyone come up with new psuedos and hope Artemis doesn't stumble across it.

you're a dumb fuck.
    THAT was your mom, Cone??

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

?????

What exactly did I miss?

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

well someone showed his real face perhaps

Creepy-pokeball

Quote Originally Posted by Blaze
    I had a roomate in college who was an OT major. Get used to substance abuse . . . you'll be running across it more than you know as an OT! (In case you hadn't guessed, addictions treatment is one of my skills!)

Awesome =D Like I said, I'll avoid that subject area as much as possible. I'd much rather work with the physical/mentallly challenged -- preferably youth or elder. Although I do realize that sometimes beggers can't be choosers lol

What drew you to addictions treatment? I figure that it is a safe question considering that something is always drawing another in this area of careers-- although I will understand if it is private so just tell me to stfu if so lol. For me it was two fold other than knowing it is something that is better suited for me as opposed to say being a welder. 1- my sister was paraplegic so I had taken care for her until I was 23 when she passed away. 2- my mother was a charge nurse of mental health so is an area that I was already exposed to whether I liked it or not (just imagine some of the stories told at Thanksgiving Day dinners LOL).

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'll pm you!