Thread: Concerning my type

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Concerning my type

So, I've been doubting my type lately, much like MySaviour has. I'm pretty sure I narrowed it down to ENTp, INTp, or INTj. I just retook the 333 question test to see how it would come out, I think I've been manipulating the answers for some of the past ones. So, I tried to be a s honest and open about who I was and alas here are the results:

http://socion.info/cgi-bin/html/resu...833771338.html

So, What do you all think?

-I've tested INTj in MBTI and in the 333 question test once before

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Uh, since you want to take this thing so damn seriously then you can just be INTj. It doesn't really matter what type you pick.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It happens to intrest me, I dont care what type I am but I believe it useful in a few ways. I'm not willing to just "pick a type" considering that I'd like to find the truth irregardless of my own personal thought towards it. Any real ideas?

Not to mention, You've done the same thing -
    http://the16types.info/forums/viewtopic.php?t=1786

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Zeia
    It happens to intrest me, I dont care what type I am but I believe it useful in a few ways. I'm not willing to just "pick a type" considering that I'd like to find the truth irregardless of my own personal thought towards it. Any real ideas?
    YES.
    INTj

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

That is a pretty clear INTp/ENTj/ISTj/ESTp result ... I like how you scored really high on the and really low on the , which actually points to ISTj a tad bit ...

Strong pattern:
    Weak pattern:

http://socion.info/cgi-bin/query.cgi?N=2&S=1&T=4&F=3
    http://socion.info/cgi-bin/query.cgi?N=1&S=2&T=3&F=4

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I looked at the ISTj profile and theres a bit I disagree with and agree with.

An ISTj will usually have a high respect for authority and rules, and expects that everyone follow societal norms. A person high up in the order is considered a superior, and they attempt to show respect for them even if they truly believe that their “superior” is under qualified. ISTjs are generally independent, proud workers. They enjoy it when people show responsibility and morality in their actions. They attempt to be non-judgmental and tactful with people, but sometimes this is hard for them to maintain.
    I dont have any respect for authority and I hate conformists. I hate to follow what my "superior" says.

STjs generally prefer to the outdoors and experiencing things for themselves. They may not care much about learning from books, although they will tolerate it to a point.
    Good books are possibly my favorite thing to do. And I hate going outside under any conditions.

This results in the fact that ISTjs often receive the impression that because someone has not been physically active for a period of time, they must be lazy and in need of discipline. However, some tend to give little thought to the fact that activities which involve long hours of non-physical activity may be conducive to productivity, and conclude laziness and unproductively anyways.
    I dont do this really, I'm actually pretty lazy to the work that I have to do. I'm more concerned with what I want to learn about and what interests me.

they tend to have exceptionally precise memories, and can keep track of all of their items. To ISTjs, everything has a place, even people.
    I have a pretty bad memory about people's names.

The rest of the description had some parts that fit me fairly good

ISTjs can have a knack to know when something is moved out of place, even if it has been moved back; very little can escape their eyes in these circumstances.
    ISTjs to be seen playing the role of the gentleman, acting gallantly, opening doors for people, waiting patiently in line to say a kind word to a frustrated sales clerk.
    ESTp dosnt fit me at all based on its description.

Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Then according to rmcnew's interpretations that leaves INTp which seems plausible according to what you said about yourself.
    , LIE, ENTj logical subtype, 8w9 sx/sp
    Quote Originally Posted by implied
    gah you're like the shittiest ENTj ever!

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

In order of prefrence: ISTj before ENTj - ENTj before INTp - INTp if nothing else shows itself as probable ...

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Intuitive-logical Introvert (INTP). Withouth that respect for authority, I doubt you are any kind of Se type.
    MAYBE I'LL BREAK DOWN!!!

Quote Originally Posted by vague
    Rocky's posts are as enjoyable as having wisdom teeth removed.

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Rocky
    Intuitive-logical Introvert (INTP). Withouth that respect for authority, I doubt you are any kind of Se type.
    It depends, it has to do with some extremely apparent hidden agenda influence and the 4th and 8th functions ... if you take those into account ISTj/ENTj and finally INTp are all high possibilities.

TIM
    3w4 sx/so
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I look at that primary function set and it screams INTP to me. The fact that you're curious about it and want to find the one that really suits you points to N in a big way, and I'd bet an ENTj would be pretty positive about being ENTj.
    But, for a certainty, back then,
    We loved so many, yet hated so much,
    We hurt others and were hurt ourselves...

Yet even then, we ran like the wind,
    Whilst our laughter echoed,
    Under cerulean skies...

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by gilligan87
    I look at that primary function set and it screams INTP to me. The fact that you're curious about it and want to find the one that really suits you points to N in a big way, and I'd bet an ENTj would be pretty positive about being ENTj.
    That has nothing to do with N. Ask either "Five" or myself, lol.
    MAYBE I'LL BREAK DOWN!!!

Quote Originally Posted by vague
    Rocky's posts are as enjoyable as having wisdom teeth removed.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Just took the updated test here are the results:

http://socion.info/cgi-bin/html/resu...511595954.html

I think its pushing more to INTp than ISTp...

Banned
    TIM
    TiNe
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

May I see a photograph of you?

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I dont really have any of me now... I looked, and I have barely any pictures of me at all.

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Actually, by method of deduction it is pushing more towards ENTp/ESTp/ISTj/INTj

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by rmcnew

Really? How so?

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Really? How so?
    Look at your , the only types I can imagine who would have that low level of reported on the test are either ISTj, ISFj, ENTj, or ENFj types ... That leaves ISTj and ENTj from a logical deduction standpoint.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Really? How so?
    Look at your , the only types I can imagine who would have that low level of reported on the test are either ISTj, ISFj, ENTj, or ENFj types ... That leaves ISTj and ENTj from a logical deduction standpoint.
    Except that its very possible I made weaker subconciously by answering questions with a more drastic tone on those than the others to create a desired effect. I do believe its low, but after reviewing the descriptions on that particular function, I dont believe it to be as low as it shows to be...

I cant find any other way to describe it because of all the inconsistancies between how I am and how the ISTj description is. The INTj/INTp/ENTp are much more closer to how I actually am. And the higher values in seem to push to ENTj/INTj/ENTp

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

[quote="Zeia"]

Really? How so?
    Except that its very possible I made weaker subconciously by answering questions with a more drastic tone on those than the others to create a desired effect. I do believe its low, but after reviewing the descriptions on that particular function, I dont believe it to be as low as it shows to be...
    Yeah, you basically described how the 8th manifest itself on the type test. I would not throw it out just yet as a possibility...

I cant find any other way to describe it because of all the inconsistancies between how I am and how the ISTj description is. The INTj/INTp/ENTp are much more closer to how I actually am. And the higher values in seem to push to ENTj/INTj/ENTp
    You would be ENTj before any of the other types ...