Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: What do you enjoy/admire/like/respect about INFps?

TIM
    SLI 5w6
    Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I enjoy the energy of many IEIs. Many have a good sense of humor and are good at lifting the mood. So I enjoy being around IEIs, usually, but I don't know how to really respond to their Fe in kind since my responses are typically flat emotionally and they don't really know how to respond back.

TIM
    LIE ENTj
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The person who considered themselves to be INFp that I could think of was incredibly interesting. Much better at math than I am, as he's studying it in university. We had a good unsolved debate on whether the number of squares in an infinite set of rectangles is equal to the number of rectangles. The argument goes that if there's infinite squares and infinite rectangles, there should be a chance of choosing a rectangle or a square. However, apparently, for every square there is infinite rectangles, so the true chance of choosing a square in this set is 1/infinity, which is known to equal zero. It's unsolved because I still don't know that, even with such a disproportionate amount of rectangles, that a square isn't the first thing to pop up in a bag of both shapes due to random chance.

It was a good argument, I just wish I didn't do it at 3 in the morning.
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Phrenology

An optimist - does not get discouraged under any circumstances. Life upheavals and stressful events only toughen him and make more confident. He likes to laugh and entertain people. Enters contact with someone by involving him with a humorous remark. His humor is often sly and contain hints and double meanings. Easily enters into arguments and bets, especially if he is challenged. When arguing his points is often ironic, ridicules the views of his opponent. His irritability and hot temper may be unpleasant to others. However, he himself is not perceptive of this and believes that he is simply exchanging opinions.

http://www.wikisocion.net/en/index.php?title=LIE_Profile_by_Gulenko

TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Mentioned
    661 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

I guess with other IEIs it's the ability for their Ni to get into the true heart of a matter around a topic, even if it tends to piss of 'Te Karens' or something. Even though he can definitely be too annoying with it and take it too far lol, I admire and respect this about AVewyScewyNawcissist tbh. This isn't all sugar and light of course - it can have a dark side, and some IEIs can be really cruel and fucked up and say the most fucked up hurtful things and can really know how to kick a person when they are down, but at their best they are so naturally good at being kind because the Ni + feeling type sees the heart of the matter very well. And with the 2D Ti it isn't all heart, but tries to also perfect their arguements with a sort of 'crystaline logic' that I really like.

We shine like diamonds.

TIM
    ILI - H/C 4w5 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I like their artistic side. The Ni subtype is clearly better.

TIM
    ENFp-C
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Tarnished View Post
    The Ni subtype is clearly better.
    “Things always seem fairer when we look back at them, and it is out of that inaccessible tower of the past that Longing leans and beckons.”
    — James Russell Lowell
    猫が生き甲斐

TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Mentioned
    661 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

@AWellArmedCat. You're fucken perfect 2 me.

TIM
    ILI - H/C 4w5 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by AWellArmedCat View Post
    I'm Fe polr :v

TIM
    IEI-Ni H946
    Mentioned
    128 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@AWellArmedCat in the vid you posted you reminded me of Kyle MacLachlan, a similar type or charm..he is another perfect IEI (I think!)

TIM
    IEI-Ni H946
    Mentioned
    128 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

We’re the best type. The nicest type. Hands down. The world would be nothing without IEIs
    Last edited by Bethanyclaire; 11-18-2021 at 09:40 AM.

Riley and Bunny together forever HicksHawking 14Raptor19's Avatar
    Macroverse MtBattle ScholarsGarden Halloween1993 SuperNexus InfinitiesUltimate AllSpectraEverywhere
    TIM
    RayquazaRaichuArceus
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I like people who spontaneously follow wish after fable for brane walking fantasies of the greater macro verse to imprison spirit in a time jar of lotteries and rabbit holes.

Bunny is an IEI, very sweet and chiming of a frivolous present.
    Raptor had to lose in 2006 to become Revan, important errands of knighthood and valor to walk with Pokemon and charm the melodies of sweet channels to lush frenzy galloping solo yet swiftly into the sunrise for maximum presents and signed in deluxe oceans of fast trading cards bazooka cascading rumba of love Force constellations restoring last battle cardinal plants actively swirling for juice and petals to wishes
    https://www.the16types.info/vbulleti...k-2024-edition

TIM
    ENFp-C
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Tarnished View Post
    I'm Fe polr :v
    Lol it's okay. We can still bond over Ni ^-^
    “Things always seem fairer when we look back at them, and it is out of that inaccessible tower of the past that Longing leans and beckons.”
    — James Russell Lowell
    猫が生き甲斐

TIM
    ENFp-C
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Shazaam View Post
    @AWellArmedCat. You're fucken perfect 2 me.
    Awww thank you Bandyzam! You're even perfecter!
    — James Russell Lowell
    猫が生き甲斐

TIM
    ENFp-C
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Bethany View Post
    @AWellArmedCat in the vid you posted you reminded me of Kyle MacLachlan, a similar type or charm..he is another perfect IEI (I think!)
    Awww thanks! If people are interested in them I might post more videos of me wandering around Japan, but I didn't know if there was an interest in that sort of thing or not

Also I'm not super familiar with that actor, but at a glance I see what you mean!
    — James Russell Lowell
    猫が生き甲斐

TIM
    SLE
    Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

IEI are OP and are takin all our jobs

May look like an LSI, but -Te. Metaphor's Avatar
    TIM
    Te-LIE-NH
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I have talked to some and I couldn't help but think that IEI-Ni seemed to be way more comfortable to talk to than IEI-Fe.
    Not only that they share similar interests towards philosophy and science, but some of them are well-developed in conjecturing logical structures.
    On the other hand, it can be seen that their -Fe counterpart seems to be way more childish, sometimes fraudulent, and too dramatic to resist.
    Georg Wilhelm Friedrich Hegel: "The history of the world is none other than the progress of the consciousness of freedom."

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12