Thread: Natalie Portman

TIM
    ESI maybe
    Mentioned
    173 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Not introvert!!

And multiple Fi-POLR/Fe-HA moments imo. Like when the host mentioned he spends time alone or something like that, she turned it into a dirty joke and squealed with laughter.
    Enneagram: 9w1 6w5 2w3 so/sx

Banned
    TIM
    /
    Mentioned
    177 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by WorkaholicsAnon View Post
    And multiple Fi-POLR/Fe-HA moments imo. Like when the host mentioned he spends time alone or something like that, she turned it into a dirty joke and squealed with laughter.
    Where? I didn't see any "Fi-PoLR/Fe-HA moments"...

Although actually I'm starting to have issues with any idea of Ti leading, so I think I might revert on my previous "if Alpha NT..." statement

TIM
    ESI maybe
    Mentioned
    173 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Blaze View Post
    you're not a big fan of us are you. lol
    Aww no you guys are ok...

I just notice the Fi-slips. I'm usually ok with the slips though, especially knowing socionics. i just point them out for typing purposes, and that's sort of how i can distinguish an IEE from an ILE for myself, along with the occasionally obnoxious Fe .

But even before I knew socionics, I think ILEs never really rubbed me too wrong--they are usually nice and friendly people, and any Fi-slip usually does seem benign overall. Usually the Fi-slip makes the ILE look bad, as opposed to being malignantly offensive to someone else (unlike SLEs). Also, very noticeably Fe-focused usually, which can be a little annoying to me when it's over the top, but isn't necessarily a bad thing. Sometimes it's funny, even.

In fact I befriended an ILE recently--very sweet girl. Looks and acts a LOT like Natalie Portman. We dont hang out that much just because we have very different ideas of what "hanging out" is supposed to be (and this is true of myself with ESEs as well). I have a bunch of ILE friends and acquaintances, actually, and I do think positively of them!

I like ILEs, seriously...I'm sorry if I came across differently! I guess it's my lack of consideration of Fe...

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

the latest vid that workaholics posted makes it open and shut IMO. she'd def extraverted and def ILE. to me, it couldn't be plainer. very typical FEMALE ILE, too.

workaholics, appreciate your clarification. we really don't mean any harm....these things just kinda are let go....ooops shouldn't have said that. oh well, try to make a joke.

why do you say "over the top Fe" though?

ILE

those who are easily shocked.....should be shocked more often

TIM
    ESI maybe
    Mentioned
    173 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

the latest vid that workaholics posted makes it open and shut IMO. she'd def extraverted and def ILE. to me, it couldn't be plainer. very typical FEMALE ILE, too.

workaholics, appreciate your clarification. we really don't mean any harm....these things just kinda are let go....ooops shouldn't have said that. oh well, try to make a joke.

why do you say "over the top Fe" though?
    I know you guys dont mean any harm, that was my point when i said the Fi-slips are generally benign. Meaning, benign in motive.

And I say "over the top Fe" because I'm a boring serious quadra member who doesn't like too much Fe in my life. It's all relative, I guess. I'm sure it's just the right amt of Fe for an SEI or any other merry person. One example in that video was where she was giggling up a storm after her bad (imo) joke. For me it was a little too much. But dont get me wrong, I wouldn't hate a person for that!!!

And I'm glad you confirmed Natalie Portman's demeanor reflecting typical ILE-ness.. it's a useful guide for me in honing my typing skillz. Thanks, Blaze!

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by WorkaholicsAnon View Post
    I know you guys dont mean any harm, that was my point when i said the Fi-slips are generally benign. Meaning, benign in motive.

And I say "over the top Fe" because I'm a boring serious quadra member who doesn't like too much Fe in my life. It's all relative, I guess. I'm sure it's just the right amt of Fe for an SEI or any other merry person. One example in that video was where she was giggling up a storm after her bad (imo) joke. For me it was a little too much. But dont get me wrong, I wouldn't hate a person for that!!!

And I'm glad you confirmed Natalie Portman's demeanor reflecting typical ILE-ness.. it's a useful guide for me in honing my typing skillz. Thanks, Blaze!
    lol no problemo. i have to have the merriness or i'm just....dunno... so bored and unfulfilled.

do you think she was a little nervous? wanting to please? i thought so.

not to worry your typing skillz be good.

ILE

Creepy-bg

i didn't watch the video, i just wanted to flood the thread with another for natalie portman (always had a celebrity crush on her )

Mentioned
    264 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Not sure if she's ILE.

ILEs are more expansive and dynamic. They're the kind of type that spreads information everywhere. ILEs will likely talk about anything, especially about things that they've just learned. They're like viruses. They'll come to your house and take anything and everything that they can get their hands on, especially food. They seem to have no concept of privacy or personal belongings. They seem to do or say a lot of things without thinking about it too much. ILEs have this very artificial Fe politeness, especially in public. ILEs seem to care a lot about what everybody else think of them. But when they forget to have manners they can be very "rude" or "offensive". I mean seriously rude, and at times even threatening and intimidating. But these are usually very short lived. After an incident they will likely forget about it. They don't even seem to remember themselves. Even after having a fight with them, they will try to be "buddy-buddy" with you all over again. This can be very puzzling and I think that's what Fi PoLR is all about. At their core they seem to just want to get along with everybody and fight for themselves and their values.

I think an example of ILE: "Woody" from Toy Story.

Creepy-male

Quote Originally Posted by Singularity View Post
    Not sure if she's ILE.

ILEs are more expansive and dynamic. They're the kind of type that spreads information everywhere. ILEs will likely talk about anything, especially about things that they've just learned. They're like viruses. They'll come to your house and take anything and everything that they can get their hands on, especially food. They seem to have no concept of privacy or personal belongings. They seem to do or say a lot of things without thinking about it too much. ILEs have this very artificial Fe politeness, especially in public. ILEs seem to care a lot about what everybody else think of them. But when they forget to have manners they can be very "rude" or "offensive". I mean seriously rude, and at times even threatening and intimidating. But these are usually very short lived. After an incident they will likely forget about it. They don't even seem to remember themselves. Even after having a fight with them, they will try to be "buddy-buddy" with you all over again. This can be very puzzling and I think that's what Fi PoLR is all about. At their core they seem to just want to get along with everybody and fight for themselves and their values.

I think an example of ILE: "Woody" from Toy Story.
    My god, you make ILE's sound like monsters.

The artificial Fe politeness, isn't artificial, they are literally Fe valuing, meaning their emotionality is Fe > Fi. They tend to be more merry-fun-dramatic and less serious-relationship based. The fact Fe doesn't appear in their ego block just simply means while they value it, its hard for them to create an emotional atmosphere or control/be aware of their feelings well.

Secondarily, Fi-POLR isn't some extreme rudeness, but rather a kind of irreverance that SLE's and ILE's have. Fi-POLR comes from any type that leads with an extroverted perceiving function. This can be looked at as.... they simply extrovert what they see in reality, rather than process these perceptions heavily into politically correct statements that will mesh well with other people's values out of curteousy and conscientiousness.

Also Fi-POLR manifests itself as an unawareness to where they stand in relationships with people. An ILE may have trouble determining things like.... when an intimate relationship has progressed to a certain level.... the difference between being friends with someone and being friendly. Whether someone likes them or hates them. Fi strong types can tell this by searching their feelings about a relationship and feeling a real palpitable sense of friendship or intimacy to let them know things are to that level. Fi-POLR types are unsure about this stuff. And un-attentive to being kind to other people's sense of personal values and sentiments. Fi-POLRs just call it like they see it and that irreverance is offensive and alienating to other people. But ILE's and SLE's are extremely shrewd and clever and adaptive and so they may be alienated for a short while, but always find another way through utilization of or .

Also ILE's do remember themselves, they aren't some kind of dumb machine or something. I think what you're describing is more their need to adapt quickly to reality it's the Exxp temperament.

TIM
    EII
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ILEs are more expansive and dynamic. They're the kind of type that spreads information everywhere. ILEs will likely talk about anything, especially about things that they've just learned. They're like viruses. They'll come to your house and take anything and everything that they can get their hands on, especially food. They seem to have no concept of privacy or personal belongings. They seem to do or say a lot of things without thinking about it too much.
    This has been my experience with living with two of them growing-up, particularly these parts...

ILEs have this very artificial Fe politeness, especially in public. ILEs seem to care a lot about what everybody else think of them.
    A lot of these points I've recently brought up for the real life examples section for ILE.
    I've observed them to go out of their way to be nice to strangers and immediately turn to a detached state when the stranger leaves; it dose come of as an obsession with wanting to be admired and adored but that behavior fades as soon as you get close to them, because that behavior isn't natural to them even if it's not intentionally meant to be manipulative.
    I'm guessing they do this to get Si+Fe, someone to take care of them and shower them with positive lovey emotions...

But when they forget to have manners they can be very "rude" or "offensive". I mean seriously rude, and at times even threatening and intimidating. But these are usually very short lived. After an incident they will likely forget about it. They don't even seem to remember themselves. Even after having a fight with them, they will try to be "buddy-buddy" with you all over again. This can be very puzzling and I think that's what Fi PoLR is all about. At their core they seem to just want to get along with everybody and fight for themselves and their values.
    Yes, very much so. PoLR's can say and do some really messed-up things to people and than pull a 180 latter by acting positive to you as if everything they said/did prior never happened. Before finding Socionics, I thought this behavior could be attributed to them being Bipolar or having an Antisocial disorder
    EII INFj
    Forum status: retired

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

these last couple of posts are excellent examples of differences in quadra values playing themselves out. singularity and marie84 see ILE's as much more villainous since they value Fi. haveluciddreams (and myself btw) see it more in terms of how it is actually meant by ILEs themselves. in my opinion, the truer statements are made by haveluciddreams, since no type intends to make others suffer with their polr. the idea is to understand where people are coming from from their own point of view/ego functions.

marie84, you'll pardon my saying so, but you obviously have issues with your mother who is ILE. you grew up around an Fi polr as a kid who has Fi leading. i'm sure that would be hard to have one's ego constantly de-valued by one's own mother. if it makes you feel any better i had to put up with my EII father supervision all those years. i just don't think i can evaluate EII's clearly since i've got issues with them. and i would say the same for you.

just remember: everybody has a supervisor and everybody has a supervisee. so if at any time i start to think i'm all that over my supervisee, think again.

we all fit and we're all supposed to be here. if it were not for Fi polr, a lot of kings would be going around naked since no one would have the courage to comment on the fact that the king has no clothes. not everything has to be handled in a diplomatic touchy feeley politically correct way. as a matter of fact, a lot of things don't have to be handled that way.

ILE

Creepy-male

Yea I don't like socionics being used to point out "types or quadras" you hate. Alot of times its a specific experience with a person you hate... then you turn to socionics to explain why you hate them.... which then creates a stereotype that you apply to everyone you meet of that type... solely because someone else somewhere else did something you didn't like to you.

It's not really Marie or this topic... but the whole "betas are evil" thing that spread like wildfire and other stuff.
    Last edited by male; 11-23-2010 at 10:53 PM.

Mentioned
    264 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

these last couple of posts are excellent examples of differences in quadra values playing themselves out. singularity and marie84 see ILE's as much more villainous since they value Fi. haveluciddreams (and myself btw) see it more in terms of how it is actually meant by ILEs themselves. in my opinion, the truer statements are made by haveluciddreams, since no type intends to make others suffer with their polr. the idea is to understand where people are coming from from their own point of view/ego functions.
    No listen, that's not what I meant. And I don't even value Fi :wink:. What I described is probably more on the unhealthy side of the spectrum. I'd agree that attempts to hurt others have nothing to do with types or functions. But I think the general idea remains the same. ILEs have trouble discerning who likes whom and who dislikes whom, which is why they might get into trouble with people. Don't take it personally. Socionics is pretty silly, anyway.

But the real point that I wanted to make... is that if you think that an ILE is "cute" or "sweet"... then that's probably not an ILE. I mean OF COURSE... ILEs have the POTENTIAL to become vicious.
    Last edited by Singu; 11-23-2010 at 11:47 PM.

TIM
    EII
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I don't think Fi PoLR equates to villainy because I don't believe there is an automatic malicious intent involved (of course there is in some cases, though that isn't really Socionics related...)
    But yes I agree that different types will generally see things under differing lights

marie84, you'll pardon my saying so, but you obviously have issues with your mother who is ILE. you grew up around an Fi polr as a kid who has Fi leading. i'm sure that would be hard to have one's ego constantly de-valued by one's own mother. if it makes you feel any better i had to put up with my EII father supervision all those years. i just don't think i can evaluate EII's clearly since i've got issues with them. and i would say the same for you.
    You are probably right, but my observations are not focused on a single ILE (in this case my mom) but of a few I've known well enough throughout my life, particularly two others I knew/know very well (a brother and a past friend)
    I'd also imagine that living with an EII had an profound affect on you and don't want to make it seem that this is a one side, or one-type, issue

we all fit and we're all supposed to be here. if it were not for Fi polr, a lot of kings would be going around naked since no one would have the courage to comment on the fact that the king has no clothes. not everything has to be handled in a diplomatic touchy feeley politically correct way. as a matter of fact, a lot of things don't have to be handled that way.
    You make a good point about different types being able to handle things that others may have difficulties with. I also like to be clear that I don't see any type/IE being without flaws, especially if seen from opposing sides/values
    EII INFj
    Forum status: retired

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

No listen, that's not what I meant. And I don't even value Fi :wink:. What I described is probably more on the unhealthy side of the spectrum. I'd agree that attempts to hurt others have nothing to do with types or functions. But I think the general idea remains the same. ILEs have trouble discerning who likes whom and who dislikes whom, which is why they might get into trouble with people. Don't take it personally. Socionics is pretty silly, anyway.

But the real point that I wanted to make... is that if you think that an ILE is "cute" or "sweet"... then that's probably not an ILE. I mean OF COURSE... ILEs have the POTENTIAL to become vicious.

agree w the bold, disagree with the italics. lol.

young ILE's are very sweet and charming. take my 8yo daughter for instance.

but yeah we can't tell who likes who and hates who it is definitely a problem.

apologize if i put you in the wrong quadra, too.

ILE

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I don't think Fi PoLR equates to villainy because I don't believe there is an automatic malicious intent involved (of course there is in some cases, though that isn't really Socionics related...)
    But yes I agree that different types will generally see things under differing lights
    ok. the way you writer about ILE esp Fi polr sometimes seems a little cutting though.

You are probably right, but my observations are not focused on a single ILE (in this case my mom) but of a few I've known well enough throughout my life, particularly two others I knew/know very well (a brother and a past friend)
    I'd also imagine that living with an EII had an profound affect on you and don't want to make it seem that this is a one side, or one-type, issue
    i don't disagree with your observations it's your interpretation of those observations! it's almost like the worst possible interpretation but i guess that's your job, no? haha i won't deny that ILE's Fi polr can be awkward, but we don't usually mean any harm and more often than not we hurt ourselves not others.

well there really is no doubt that i have issues related to my EII father. if anything as a result of being around him i focus much more on Fi than is healthy for me to do!! it's like i'm always trying to improve it but never getting anywhere, whereas i'd be better off just being my normal NeTi self. the thing with supervision is that even though it's right it doesn't work.

regarding your mother, no matter what you do you will not be able to change her. the best shot is to put an Fe ego around her....this gives her the best chance of lightening up.

You make a good point about different types being able to handle things that others may have difficulties with. I also like to be clear that I don't see any type/IE being without flaws, especially if seen from opposing sides/values
    yes.

ILE

TIM
    LSI-C™
    Mentioned
    237 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Well I see her as IEI but the vibe she gives off is more alpha IMO, yet SEI doesnt feel right either, so maybe the people who said Alpha NT are correct. I would vouch for INTj.

Haikus
    TIM
    LSI 5w6 sx/so
    Mentioned
    144 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

ILI or IEI

TIM
    EII
    Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ILE definitely.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

ENFP

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Why not XEI ?

TIM
    ~°~
    Mentioned
    77 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ok LII
    ~* astralsilky

Each essence is a separate glass,
    Through which Sun of Being’s Light is passed,
    Each tinted fragment sparkles with the Sun,
    A thousand colors, but the Light is One.

Jami, 15th c. Persian Poet

Post types & fully individuated before 2012 ...

TIM
    ESI-Fi 146w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

LSI-Se.

She said something like she was judgmental and she used the words "a good person" a lot and she talked a lot about morality. And she V.I.s as an LSI-Se anyway.

TIM
    ESI-Fi 146w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

She actually VIs just like an ILE-Ti. I was making my decision based solely upon one of her smiles and that she looked kind of like an aggressor in her eyes. But her moralism kind of points away from ILE-Ti.

TIM
    ESI-Fi 146w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

In the video of her with Jimmy Fallon, she sounds like an ILE-Ti (in addition to V.Is like one in several photos I've seen of her), there is something distinctive about their voices (and it's not just sounding more asking than declaring and almost never having sentimental tones and when they do they sound different from those of SLE-Ti) just like there is with LIEs and LSIs (the variations of the 2 subtypes, the Se subtype doesn't sound as sentimental but both tend be among the soft spoken of all the types) and ESIs (and the variations between the 2 subtypes), so in addition to V.I. there is also Auditory Identification, although I guess it's not as reliable. She is an ILE-Ti, some of them are moralistic and want to be empathetic while others are psychopaths and wouldn't want it any other way.

She is unusually others-concerned, socially skilled, and sociable for the sake of socializing for an ILE-Ti, but she is one nonetheless.
    I'm sorry, but I'm psychologically disturbed.

TIM
    SEE-N™ WPEL™ 863
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

LII. She has Manipulative Fe where she can make any topic seem interesting and new (even if the topic is actually boring). Female LIIs try hard to appear more emotive than they really are and be witty and sociable when they know they’re being watched. However, privately, when they are around familiar people and they know it’s safe, they’ll be themselves and are detached.

Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

My vote's for LSI.

Banned
    TIM
    /
    Mentioned
    177 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

IJ af. i thought mb LII in the past but was convinced about EII.

the mere suggestion that she is irrational... like good god. i must be off the charts irrational if this is an irrational. also, yes she DOES have 4d Ni, but two of those types are rationals.

oops my history of posts revealed i suspected EII even years ago lol. but whatever. it's a Ti/Fi lead vs role question on an XII.

TIM
    SLE-Ti
    Mentioned
    107 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

She's SLI

Riley and Bunny together forever HicksHawking 14Raptor19's Avatar
    Macroverse MtBattle ScholarsGarden Halloween1993 SuperNexus InfinitiesUltimate AllSpectraEverywhere
    TIM
    RayquazaRaichuArceus
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think that Natalie Portman is an ESFP. She seems very reaction and outer feeling based, giving people motivation or empowerment and improvement to reach their life goals. Some ESFPs like to get people going or excited with their energy for constant activity and flirtatious negotiating and navigating the social-intellectual hierarchy.

I don't find it so beloved or psychic, but more average like folks may need that political gayness of spirit to help them feel more connected to reality.

I hate being pushed for more community involvement.

But hey, Star Wars was so dynamic and a trajectory psychotic window to burn heal and sky drive, it made me jump for the lightning step hyper fast crosshair of new computation for the graphics overhaul, where melodies and cheerleading gives the ghost a big fat hug!!
    Raptor had to lose in 2006 to become Revan, important errands of knighthood and valor to walk with Pokemon and charm the melodies of sweet channels to lush frenzy galloping solo yet swiftly into the sunrise for maximum presents and signed in deluxe oceans of fast trading cards bazooka cascading rumba of love Force constellations restoring last battle cardinal plants actively swirling for juice and petals to wishes
    https://www.the16types.info/vbulleti...k-2024-edition

Banned
    TIM
    /
    Mentioned
    177 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

how can you irrationals say these things? are you n00bs are you blind? good grief ppl! ESFP???? lol effing l. wtf. are you a moron???? WHAT SE?

if natalie portman is the dispenser of the 4D Se, god help us all.

now i will get into the gender bs. i get that men think she's hot. but that does NOT mean she is some sensor extraordinaire. get it through your heads. stop being so PATHETIC.

years ago i was at this winery where some annoying NF guy was all enamored with natalie portman and had named several wines after her. i thought he was the most pathetic idiot i'd ever seen. it's like okay, she's hot to you, GET OVER IT YOU IDIOT. talk about thinking w your dick.

Macroverse MtBattle ScholarsGarden Halloween1993 SuperNexus InfinitiesUltimate AllSpectraEverywhere
    TIM
    RayquazaRaichuArceus
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by inumbra View Post
    how can you irrationals say these things? are you n00bs are you blind? good grief ppl! ESFP???? lol effing l. wtf. are you a moron???? WHAT SE?
    No, she is Se. She is very programmed and dull witted. Her originality and Rainbow are sparsely populated.
    Raptor had to lose in 2006 to become Revan, important errands of knighthood and valor to walk with Pokemon and charm the melodies of sweet channels to lush frenzy galloping solo yet swiftly into the sunrise for maximum presents and signed in deluxe oceans of fast trading cards bazooka cascading rumba of love Force constellations restoring last battle cardinal plants actively swirling for juice and petals to wishes

Banned
    TIM
    /
    Mentioned
    177 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by RaptorWizard View Post
    No, she is Se. She is very programmed and dull witted. Her originality and Rainbow are sparsely populated.
    and you live in rainbows, so whatever. you haven't seen Se if you think NP is the height of it.

TIM
    RayquazaRaichuArceus
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by inumbra View Post
    and you live in rainbows, so whatever. you haven't seen Se if you think NP is the height of it.
    Well, you caught up, initiating, mascot of dark aura sensitivity, I think the Ne quicksilver dimension warping Star Wars capsule of time machine synch is giggling like an angry George Lucas Psyduck.

George Lucas is Padme's opposite, INTJ. Lucas foresaw in the cloudy yet revelatory haze the brilliance and sweet outpouring of Star Wars mountain moving trick's cereal to INFP Bunny. At least I get to be between the 2.

Banned
    TIM
    /
    Mentioned
    177 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by RaptorWizard View Post
    Well, you caught up, initiating, mascot of dark aura sensitivity, I think the Ne quicksilver dimension warping Star Wars capsule of time machine synch is giggling like an angry George Lucas Psyduck.

George Lucas is Padme's opposite, INTJ. Lucas foresaw in the cloudy yet revelatory haze the brilliance and sweet outpouring of Star Wars mountain moving trick's cereal to INFP Bunny. At least I get to be between the 2.
    lucas is an Si dom... you are LOST lol

TIM
    ESI-Fi 146w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I don't mean to sound angry because I'm not... I'm just speaking my mind and think other people are smarter than me, but it's a mystery to me how anyone could conclude she's an introvert, especially an LII. If you have seen the interview of her with Conan O'brien (i think it was about leon the professional) she appeared more energetic, talkative, outward oriented, focused on people, trying to understand them more than herself, and highly emotionally expressive than he did, and just about everyone's whose seen him thinks he's an extravert. She may seem more scholarly now that she's older, but when she was younger she clearly had a focus on other people and the outside world, i loved that she wasn't cold or gravely serious in any way (she's actually quite warm in interviews), she was not really all that introspective, insights about decisions to make or to hold off on and switch to something else for the time came easily to her, and she was only moderately inhibited at most (i don't like inhibition, so it's good that she was pretty uninhibited and even in later interviews she seems bubbly and focused on what the other person is saying, understanding it, replying in a way they makes sense for her conversation partner, all of which is good). Since she was an extravert as a child, and socionics types don't change throughout life, she's still an extravert and will always be an extravert (in the context of socionics and probably in the Five Factor Model).

She's also seems highly positivist and more open to new systems rather than saying they will or won't work quickly, so that seems to rule out LII. And she's happier than LII of either subtype tend to be and not as rigid as LII-Ti or gravely serious about ideology/principles like LII-Ti tend to be, but she's Ti/Fe valuing and seems intuitive (based upon how she seemed to see possibilities and the lesser known everywhere earlier in her life)... seems to be Alpha NT with some beta vibes (particularly in some of the movies she was in), and Auditory identifies and Visually identifies (particularly in videos) as ILE-Ti, so ILE-Ti is the best typing for her... how could anyone else miss it? She has an unusual number of E1 behaviors for ILE-Ti, so I can see where that makes other people think she's another type, but many ILE-Ti have E1 behaviors, while still being outwardly warm, especially with people who are pleasant to them.

The only other typings I could see whatsoever for her is LSI-Se and IEI, but she's an intellectual and an inventor (which makes IEI seem unlikely), outwardly more tolerant of others' opinions (or at least when she words things she always does it gently, and is like "I think [it's this]", rather than "It's this" and tries more new things and doesn't have that physical toughness (or need for it in others) or sentimentality in the ways that various LSI-Se and IEI tend to.

So I stand by my ILE-Ti typing of her.

I'm sorry for the redundancy.

TIM
    HN-SLI-Te
    Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ne ego... maybe N-ILE

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged