Thread: Family typing

Hybrid View

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Family typing

Removed by User Request
    Last edited by DeleteMePLOX; 01-23-2008 at 12:25 PM.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

EVERYTHING IS SO RED
    http://forum.socionix.com

I don't see what's so important about the possibility of extraterrestrial life. It's just more people to declare war on.

EVERYONE PLZ CONTINUE TO UPLOAD INFINITE AMOUNT OF PICS OF "CUTE" CATS AND PUPPIES. YOU KNOW WE GIVE A SHIT!!

Banned
    TIM
    D-LSI-Ti 1w9 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ALL INFJ

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Re: Family typing

Quote Originally Posted by ChibiKeba
    Trying to type some peeps here, but there's no way I could get them to take the test (specially since I don't like to associate with them if I can help it and one I dunno the whereabouts anymore =P )

Mom - I can't remember too much about her as it's been 10 years since I last saw or heard from her. She played alot of mind games in order to get her way. She was super passive and would let all kinds of things happen to her and others without retaliation (thou she was most likely to retaliate if it affected her). For example one of her boyfriends was beating me right in front of her with me screaming for help and she just stood there and continued to wash dishes. I don't know if alot of this is accurate about her true personality thou because she was always so hopped up on drugs and alcohol, she would sleep with anybody in order to get her fix and would often sleep with people right in front of me (absolutely no shame^^; ) I think she was the type of person that actually saught after abusive individuals, she grew to like the abuse I think which leads me to think she probably had Self-defeating Personality Disorder. She was also highly bipolar and unpredictable. She would rarely abuse me herself but once went insane and chased me with a knife. She tried to kill me several times like making me eat teflon and forcing me to go to sleep with a concussion, but she mainly wanted to keep me around for the child support checks. I think she's an obvious extrovert because she just couldn't function without someone around, she desperately needed people or as she put it: "A man" whenever I'd try to convince her that she didn't hafta have anyone. I'm not sure about S or N, but I'm sure she was a feeling type as she always acted in passion and never thought things through. Because of the fact that she seems to have Self-defeating personality disorder I'm thinking she might have been an ESFj

Dad - Egotistical and self glorifying, he'll take a story someone tells about themselves and he'll turn it into his own story. He's a compulsive liar and you can never take anything he says seriously, he's also a very bad alcoholic thou he's the most stable of my family members in that he's actually quit drinking (for the most part) and actually tried to become a better person. He was abusive when I was younger and he and ma were together but he seems to have selective memory so he doesn't remember it which must mean he actually feels some guilt over it. A plus and says something for his character, especially since mom feels no remorse at all (or at least didn't when I knew her) and actually would justify her actions no matter how immoral. I have no clue what type he would be in all honesty, but I do know that he needs socialization so I'd say he'd probably be an extrovert. He's probably also be sensory but I'm not 100% on that one. As far as feeling or thinking go I'm not sure with them either as he also had a very fiery temper he couldn't keep in check very well when he was younger, he has gotten alot better thou.

Mah gramps - He's obsessed with working (he himself doesn't work anymore but when he did he put it above his family). He's very forceful about things being done his way or no way at all, and will even stand over you as you make a bed and dictate to you how to do it properly and make you redo it over and over again until you get it right ;;; Kinda funny actually =P He hates emotions and never shows any, when he'd insult me to the point that I'd cry he'd scream at me even more for being weak enough to cry. He would even dictate to you what kind of feelings he expected you to have, he told me I wasn't allowed to be angry when he gave my dogs away without telling me. He also has a hatred of animals and views them as things and used to get mad at me for referring to them as a "he" or a "she" he said I should only call them "it". Anyways I'm thinking that my grandpa is an ISTj but I'd like ya'lls input just to be sure.

Grandma turtle - Two faced and very firey. She's constantly in a temper it seems and plays favorites alot, her love is also very conditional. She's a bit of a sadist and would get off on making me cry
    "I miss my mom!" "HA HA HA! WTH do you miss you little idiot?! HA HA HAH!! Can you actually be that stupid?!". She talks about people behind their backs and will actually do it in front of people that are beneath her or can't really fight back. For instance we'd have company over and the company would say something nice about me so grandma would have to chime in and say the exact opposite of what they said and make me look bad. She enjoys demeaning name calling and has serious issues with power trips. Regardless of the fact that she complains about people but she needs their company so I'd say extrovert. As far as everything else goes I'm not sure.

Anyways I still hafta deal with the occassional call from the grandturtles and dad so I'd like to figure out what their types are so I can at least try to better get along with them (and figure out WTH they hate me so much O.o; )
    that was hard to read, i'm glad to see that you have turned out to be a bucket of sunshine. as for the types, objectivity is lost through observations from family members, ya dig? I mean, when people need help with their marriage, they can't just talk to eachother about it, they usually need an arbitrary source of objectivity, such as a marriage counselor. my only guess after trying to get you to lose all hope is: BETA. I always think of beta when i think of harsh-er or extravagant personalities.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Aggh, headache font

Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Your grandpa seems to me ESTj; your grandma, perhaps ESFp.

Your parents are too messed-up for typing according to your description.
    , LIE, ENTj logical subtype, 8w9 sx/sp
    Quote Originally Posted by implied
    gah you're like the shittiest ENTj ever!

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

no idea.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

YOU HAVE TO BE STRONG AND NOT WEAK TO BE A BETA QUADRA MEMBER REMEMBER IT!1 WE ARE LIKE NAZIS YOU HAVE TO BE TOUGH TOUGH TOUGH TOUGH! YOU MUST PROTECT THE FLAG THAT WE RAISED FROM NOTHING! AND SOMEDAY WHEN WE ARE ALL GONE OUR CHILDREN MUST BE PROUD OF US! YOU HAVE TO THINK LIKE WE ALL HAVE A MISSION WHICH RENDERS YOUR LIFE MEANINGLESS AND MISERABLE! YOU HAVE TO BE READY TO SACRAFICE YOUR BODY IN THE NAME OF BETA!
    http://forum.socionix.com

I don't see what's so important about the possibility of extraterrestrial life. It's just more people to declare war on.

EVERYONE PLZ CONTINUE TO UPLOAD INFINITE AMOUNT OF PICS OF "CUTE" CATS AND PUPPIES. YOU KNOW WE GIVE A SHIT!!

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I still think you're an Alpha.
    MAYBE I'LL BREAK DOWN!!!

Quote Originally Posted by vague
    Rocky's posts are as enjoyable as having wisdom teeth removed.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

What awful family issues. Stuff like this is really way beyond typing, I think. I hope you got the support you needed.

Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

That's how they really are I'm sure they must fall under a type. I was trying (racking my brain practically) to find something positive about them but couldn't think of a daymn thing O.O Besides I've seen people give more vague descriptions then that and ya'll were able ta type em
    Ok, your dad may be a very messed-up ESTp.

Honestly your mom could be anything, ESFj is as good a guess as any.

You know what I hate? Color. You know why I hate it? Because I am a bitchy INTp. Now stop it with the fucking red.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

COMPLAIN ABOUT SOMETHING IMPORTANT. When someone uses color, see it as a test of your will, a sign that you can overcome, no matter what color a forum user employs. you can be strong, stronger than you ever imagined.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

[I don't understand how it's such a big deal in the first place.
    it's not, people will just find any reason to not enjoy life.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Sycophant
    You know what I hate? Color. You know why I hate it? Because I am a bitchy INTp. Now stop it with the fucking red.
    IT'S HER THREAD LET HER BE AS RED AS SHE WANTS POO HEAD

Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think ESTp is probably a pretty good typing for my dad. I hope people aren't afraid to type my family members for fear of bias against certain types.
    The thought did cross my mind -- I certainly don't think that that was typical ESTp behavior. But at the same time, it's easier to see a messed-up ESTp acting like that than a messed-up INFj.

But in the case of your mother, I honestly have no idea.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Maybe this color be mo bettah, yah?
    I like both red and purple so I can comprimise and at least pick the less painful color of the two :wink:
    Thou I do think red is more me.
    A++ #1 BETTER
    Thank You

TIM
    ENTj
    Mentioned
    245 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

[quote="heathiep"]COMPLAIN ABOUT SOMETHING IMPORTANT. When someone uses color, see it as a test of your will, a sign that you can overcome, no matter what color a forum user employs. you can be strong, stronger than you ever imagined.[/quote

aahjahaa]