I got this off this forum:
http://socion.fastbb.ru/re.pl?1-00000011-000-0-0-0-0-0
It is not a perfect translation but it will give you some idea.
This is about the 4th function sometimes know as the painful function.

Jack and Hamlet

White Sensing is the fear. The fear of sensations, touches, discomfort, contact with the objects, which can get them. It is terrible to be touched by something or to be dirtied by something or someone, since it can cause unexpected sensations. Fear to be mistaken in the estimation of the aesthetical properties of object. Fear of criticism of their appearance. The fears that personal appearance - physical beauty, their clothing, cosmetics, smells, health as a whole not will be on par to those evaluating them, will not have the required fashion sense.

Jack, White Sensing "+" manifestation itself "as there is", showy untidiness, inaccuracy or absence of style in the clothing. "I will put on that there, let them see everything, so what for!" Attempts to manage physical discomfort through the demonstrative tests of discomfort - to traverse sharp sensations. "To feel that the painfully is possible, if only you would strike this". With the overload of the senses and loss of the reality of sensations, there is a tendency to obtain this by any price. “Thus I got tired, that I was not confident to feel something or I already do not feel anything"

Hamlet, White Sensing "-" the tendency to hide from those surrounding experiences concerning physical discomfort, exterior view. "To me it is not pleasant to hear this (to see, to touch and so forth), but I will not show this to anyone". Demonstrating indifference relating to discomfort, untidiness, and their physical state. Hidden unhealthy experiences of physical discomfort. With an overload of this leads to hysterical attempts "to be finished" from the different kind of sensations - not to see, not to touch, not to hear and so forth.