View Poll Results: type of Donald Trump?

Voters
184. You may not vote on this poll
  • ILE (ENTp)

3 1.63%
  • SEI (ISFp)

3 1.63%
  • ESE (ESFj)

3 1.63%
  • LII (INTj)

2 1.09%
  • SLE (ESTp)

118 64.13%
  • IEI (INFp)

2 1.09%
  • EIE (ENFj)

8 4.35%
  • LSI (ISTj)

2 1.09%
  • SEE (ESFp)

47 25.54%
  • ILI (INTp)

2 1.09%
  • LIE (ENTj)

8 4.35%
  • ESI (ISFj)

1 0.54%
  • IEE (ENFp)

2 1.09%
  • SLI (ISTp)

3 1.63%
  • LSE (ESTj)

5 2.72%
  • EII (INFj)

4 2.17%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 25 of 30 FirstFirst ... 15212223242526272829 ... LastLast
Results 961 to 1,000 of 1195

Thread: Donald Trump

Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Uh are you guys American ?

Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Most people I meet dislike Trump, including republicans.

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1550 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

I've been reading about Trump's steady approval ratings, and I think he has captured the cult market.

https://www.theauthoritarians.org/

https://forge.medium.com/how-to-chan...d-1774681b9369

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1550 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by squark View Post
    https://projects.fivethirtyeight.com...roval-ratings/ Looks like his approval ratings are pretty much on par with Obama's at this same point in time. Not all that different from Reagan's or Clinton's ratings overall. Both Bushes had better ratings. Now I have to find out what Carter did that made so many people disapprove of him. . .
    Carter had the misfortune to be president when two things happened. One, the US was just experiencing the oil shock so the economy was bleeding jobs and money. In 1973, the price of oil increased 400%. Imagine the effects of gas prices now rising to $10/gallon, and then in 1979, they again doubled (to a today's price of $20/gallon).

And two, the Iranians had captured the US Embassy and had kept them hostage for hundreds of days. The US military attempted a rescue mission, but the team had a huge screw-up in the desert on its way there, and simply retreated. This was a direct consequence of the military recruiting a bunch of morons to fill the body quota when fighting the Vietnam war.

Incidentally, the State department had negotiated the release of the US hostages with the Iranians near the end of Carter's term, but members of the incoming Reagan administration held secret talks with the Iranians and they agreed to keep holding the hostages until Reagan was elected President, so Reagan would get credit for releasing the hostages.

A President's legacy has little to do with how good a person they are, and a lot to do with luck and how well they can fool the public.

My personal opinion of Carter was that he was both unlucky and too nice a guy. Reagan was a duplicitous asshole. But Reagan, for all the damage he did, still was not nearly as bad as Bush was or Trump is.
    Last edited by Adam Strange; 10-22-2019 at 02:17 PM.

Mentioned
    912 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

Yeah, of course he has a vocal group of haters, he's the president. Maybe the media is primarily liberal, and there's lots in the press against him, but the idea of people being brainwashed (more than normal, with any president), no. I'm sure he'd like you to think so. (Maverick, against the grain, etc)

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1550 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ashlesha View Post
    Yeah, of course he has a vocal group of haters, he's the president. Maybe the media is primarily liberal, and there's lots in the press against him, but the idea of people being brainwashed (more than normal, with any president), no. I'm sure he'd like you to think so. (Maverick, against the grain, etc)
    Weirdly enough, I didn't hate Obama or Jerry Ford or Clinton or Bush I.

Anyway, the more I think about this, the more I'm convinced that Trump's true believers would qualify as cult members. They have the same mind-set.
    Most researchers have narrowed his base down to white Evangelicals. Coincidence? I think not.

https://www.theatlantic.com/politics...chment/600376/

TIM
    alpha NT
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Aylen View Post
    She is a citizen. He helped her become one, way before he became pres, with an "Einstein" visa so people can come to their own conclusion on how that happened when she was working as a model. She was only dating him when she got it. For someone who hates immigration he sure does love marrying immigrants.
    Ok, my previous post may contain traces of alternative facts.

Edit2: I can see how he can convince people to like him one on one from this. I know he is lying about things but I am even affected by this outpouring of feeling.
    He received a good training in persuasion... by Obi Wan himself. Obviously.

TIM
    ILI-Ni sp/sx
    Mentioned
    293 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Strange View Post
    I've been reading about Trump's steady approval ratings, and I think he has captured the cult market.

https://www.theauthoritarians.org/

https://forge.medium.com/how-to-chan...d-1774681b9369
    You may be right, but the "opposing" side is just as much of a "cult" as it were. I mean, look at the SJW crowd. It's literally an anti-Christian cult. This guy I'm about to link to may not be an official journalist or anything, and you may not like him personally as he's a Trump Supporter, but damned if his arguments aren't sound:

https://www.brianniemeier.com/2019/06/a-tale-of-two-cults.html

https://www.brianniemeier.com/2019/10/yes-actual-cult.html

Mentioned
    300 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

so now you know Trump is the president that Putin has paid for, remake your considerations

Mentioned
    244 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

She is a citizen. He helped her become one, way before he became pres, with an "Einstein" visa so people can come to their own conclusion on how that happened when she was working as a model. She was only dating him when she got it. For someone who hates immigration he sure does love marrying immigrants.
    I mean theres a difference between hot model citizens and criminal trash from southern border

Mentioned
    912 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

We should have a council at the border to review potential Mexican immigrants for titties & ass approval
    (And no selling baggies!)

Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The one thing I like about Trump is that he is the gift that keeps on giving.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ho Ho Ho
    previously Megadoodoo

Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Is it just me, or does this emoji scream Donald Trump

WHERE IS THE WHISTLEBLOWER

TIM
    EII Sx/Sp 9w1 (954)
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

There's nothing more terrifying than the probability you might be Trump's supervisee.

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1550 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Marep View Post
    There's nothing more terrifying than the probability you might be Trump's supervisee.
    I told my ILI lawyer friend (who knows very little of Socionics) that Trump was very likely his Dual. He sat silently for a few minutes and then replied angrily "You don't know how insulting it is to be told that Trump and I are somehow a good match."

I haven't seem him that angry in, maybe, forever.

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

I told my ILI lawyer friend (who knows very little of Socionics) that Trump was very likely his Dual. He sat silently for a few minutes and then replied angrily "You don't know how insulting it is to be told that Trump and I are somehow a good match."

I haven't seem him that angry in, maybe, forever.
    Hopefully you took the opportunity to tell him that being duals does not guarantee any kind of chemistry, that they will like each other and that they can be indifferent to each other too? Or did you sell him on the duality fantasy without any caveats?

“My typology is . . . not in any sense to stick labels on people at first sight. It is not a physiognomy and not an anthropological system, but a critical psychology dealing with the organization and delimitation of psychic processes that can be shown to be typical.”​ —C.G. Jung

YWIMW

TIM
    LSI-C™
    Mentioned
    237 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Hopefully you took the opportunity to tell him that being duals does not guarantee any kind of chemistry, that they will like each other and that they can be indifferent to each other too? Or did you sell him on the duality fantasy without any caveats?
    ILIs can't be sold on a "duality fantasy without any caveats", anyways.
    Last edited by WVBRY; 10-26-2019 at 09:01 AM.

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

John Kelly, former chief of staff to President Trump, said Saturday he warned the president before he left the White House not to replace him with a “yes man” because it would lead to Trump’s impeachment.

Kelly also said he believed he could have prevented the current impeachment inquiry against Trump if he had stayed in the job. Kelly said the inquiry could have been avoided if president had surrounded himself with people who could rein in his worst instincts.

His candid remarks, made during an interview at a political conference hosted by the Washington Examiner, suggests he blames acting chief of staff Mick Mulvaney and others in the West Wing for not doing more to stop Trump’s behavior.

“Someone has got to be a guide that tells [the president] that you either have the authority or you don’t, or Mr. President, don’t do it,” Kelly told the Washington Examiner’s Byron York. “Don’t hire someone that will just nod and say, ‘That’s a great idea Mr. President.’ Because you will be impeached.”

The House Democrats are in the midst of an impeachment inquiry involving Trump’s request to Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky in a phone call to investigate former vice president Joe Biden, a 2020 presidential contender, and his son Hunter Biden.

Kelly, a retired four-star Marine, has likened his time in the White House to wrestling with a bear every day, according to a person who spoke to him. The person asked not to be identified to speak candidly.

Kelly and Trump were barely on speaking terms when the former chief of staff left -- after 18 months of sometimes titanic clashes.

In one of their final conversations, according to a person briefed on the topic, Trump asked Kelly not to write a book -- and Kelly agreed, at least until Trump was out of office.

During the interview Saturday, Kelly expressed some regret about leaving.

“That was almost 11 months ago, and I have an awful lot of, to say the least, second thoughts about leaving,” Kelly said. “It pains me to see what’s going on because I believe if I was still there or someone like me was there, he would not be kind of, all over the place.”

Mulvaney has taken the different approach of letting “Trump be Trump.” The acting chief of staff regularly leaves the West Wing to visit his home in South Carolina, or golf, or attend political events, according to current and former aides.

But Kelly had his own controversial episodes in the White House, defending the administration’s family separation policy, making false statements about a U.S. congresswoman and mishandling allegations against Rob Porter, the former staff secretary.

During a second panel discussion, Kelly called Trump’s decision to pull U.S. troops out of Syria a “catastrophically bad idea.”

“It didn’t happen while I was there — and a couple of other people recently left the administration and then he went with his instinct,” Kelly said.

“My typology is . . . not in any sense to stick labels on people at first sight. It is not a physiognomy and not an anthropological system, but a critical psychology dealing with the organization and delimitation of psychic processes that can be shown to be typical.”​ —C.G. Jung

YWIMW

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1550 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

A reporter was interviewing a woman who worked for Trump for many years and asked her how Trump would respond to a particular question he had, and she said that Trump doesn’t respond, he replies.

Apparently, in order to respond, you actually have to listen to what someone else says.

This can be seen in his interchanges with reporters regarding his attempt to bribe Ukrainian officials with public money for personal gain. He just keeps repeating the phrase “It was a perfect phone call.” Which does not actually address their questions. It’s like shouting out “My shoes are polished!”

When you combine his pathological lying with his refusal to hear criticism and his need for public adoration, the picture that emerges is one of a man with a very fragile sense of self.
    Last edited by Adam Strange; 11-13-2019 at 02:15 AM.

TIM
    LII-Ne
    Mentioned
    524 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

A reporter was interviewing a woman who worked for Trump for many years and asked her how Trump would respond to a particular question he had, and she said that Trump doesn’t respond, he replies.

Apparently, in order to respond, you actually have to listen to what someone else says.

This can be seen in his interchanges with reporters regarding his attempt to bribe Ukrainian officials with public money for personal gain. He just keeps repeating the phrase “It was a perfect phone call.” Which does not actually address their questions. It’s like shouting out “My shoes are polished!”

When you combine his pathological lying with his refusal to hear criticism and his need for public adoration, the picture that emerges is one of a man with a very fragile sense of self.
    The bolded is type-related. When directly pressured in response to something they said, SEEs will often repeat the same point and refuse to answer further questions. I’m tired, so I can’t think of a functional explanation for this, but it’s an attempt to control the emotional/interpersonal atmosphere through Se. He doesn’t want to give further details, and he isn’t adept enough with Fe or T to evade the subject, so his approach is head-on: how can the reporter call Trump a liar? He can’t; he wasn’t there and didn’t hear it. All he can do is back down.

As much as the MSM make fun of him or call him incompetent, Trump’s mode of communication is effective 1-on-1, and he’s more intelligent and socially capable than he’s typicaly given credit for — if not in the academic, bookish way that well-off liberal reporter-types are capable of, or willing to, recognize. He made Ted Cruz — an experienced debater — look like an idiot by calling his wife ugly. He baited Warren into taking a DNA test, even though no matter the result, such a test wouldn’t have had a good outcome for Warren — and all but guaranteeing his victory next election should Warren become the Democratic candidate. And when it comes to his gaining the Presidency in the first place: that wasn’t sheer chance.

TIM
    ILI - C
    Mentioned
    114 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by inaLim View Post
    Trump is whatever this guy is

Same guy next to an actual SLE

He has the same interrupted speech, same facial tics, same body mannerisms, same over the top "BIG ALPHA DOG" cartoonish language, same orange tan addiction. The only difference is Trump was raised by a psycho "man's man" father, hazed in a psycho boarding school as a kid, and modeled his image off 90s NYC real estate & Wall St. sharks, so he selectively expresses emotion to look like a caricature of a SLE businessman. His facial expressions are within his control and if you look at him in interviews he is much more resistant to Fe emotional contagion (ex. IEI doe eyes, infectious smiles) than SLEs.

Edit: I don't know for sure if Trump is SEE, but the SEE by Stratiyevskaya profile is basically Trump.
    Ok I see it. The guy on the left demonstrates HP cognition in contrast with what the guy on the right is doing.

TIM
    ILI-Ni sp/sx
    Mentioned
    293 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by anndelise View Post
    Bernie Sanders > Hillary Clinton >>>>>>>>>Trump.

http://feelthebern.org
    Kinda wish you were correct, but you're not. Trump will sadly crush Bernie as, well, he's just too milquetoast and nice. I kinda like that, and I do hope he faces off against Trump as he has more brain cells remaining functional than Biden does but in the end, Trump will still win. It'll be closer with Bernie at the head of the DNC than Biden but the Trumpmeister will still win...

TIM
    ILI - C
    Mentioned
    114 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It's too early to call because a lot could happen between now and then to be blamed on the Trump administration. The coronavirus and the health of the economy will influence the outcome of the election. As of now I agree that it's Trump's election to lose because life under the incumbent administration has been ok thusfar notwithstanding how annoyed I am when I hear the guy on the radio.

If Bernie wins the nomination then Trump will say that the economy has been doing well so Bernie has no basis for criticism.

If Biden wins the nomination then Trump will say that Trump has demonstrated higher levels of health than Biden has.

Probably the most interesting part of this for me is how Americans have become more acutely aware of severe income inequality and economic injustice in recent years. In this way, Sanders has already won an idealogical war within the Democratic party by pushing the party leftward. Really, it's been a long time coming just by virtue of the dwindling of the middle class. The oligarchs can only throw us so many bones before we take the whole enchilada.

TIM
    ILI - C
    Mentioned
    114 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I guess what I'm trying to say is that capitalism is bullshit because it attempts to replace the need for meaning and human connection with greed.

TIM
    ESI-Fi 146w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The economy is eventually going to crash terribly which could happen at any time and it may or may not result in the Democrat taking the White House. But if the economy does crash before the election and a Democrat takes the White House, their government intervention wouldn't help anyway.

As soon as Trump came into office, he and the Republicans in Congress should've replaced all federal taxes with a 10% flat rate tax on all personal income, balanced the budget, and had interest rates raised to liquidate the debt from the Obama Administration. Unfortunately, they failed to do those things. Trump talked about "thinking big" but the only "big" thing he did was the disastrous tariffs.

TIM
    EII-N, 4w5, sx/sp
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

He definitively embodies an unhealthy Program Se type. 100% sure.
    Probably SLE.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Vindicator Phoenix View Post
    He definitively embodies an unhealthy Program Se type.
    he's hysterical clown. SLE do not look so. somehow 70% voted rejected this evidence
    Fi is not about him also. he's more rude and strict

if people will type famouses by the nonverbal, they'll do lesser mistakes

TIM
    SLE Sx/So
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'll say it once I'll say it again. He ain't sle. Theres a better chance hes LIE than SLE but hes not that either. Hes a very obvious SE fi his gamma values are beyond obvious and he clearly uses se but has no logic at all

Anyone calling him SLE please linkme even ONE example showing ti in his ego block. I cant find any. I'm not being sarcastic. I've never seen this guy adhere or mention any principals or logical structures at all. He constantly uses demo FE from what I can tell. I've paid him no mind until he began to run for president so maybe his past was different but 2015 on he is clearly ti polr..

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1550 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by kingslayer View Post
    I'll say it once I'll say it again. He ain't sle. Theres a better chance hes LIE than SLE but hes not that either. Hes a very obvious SE fi his gamma values are beyond obvious and he clearly uses se but has no logic at all

Anyone calling him SLE please linkme even ONE example showing ti in his ego block. I cant find any. I'm not being sarcastic. I've never seen this guy adhere or mention any principals or logical structures at all. He constantly uses demo FE from what I can tell. I've paid him no mind until he began to run for president so maybe his past was different but 2015 on he is clearly ti polr..
    I agree, @kingslayer. Trump is not LIE and he's not SLE. SEE is the only typing that makes sense to me.

I will admit that it is humbling in a way to see a guy as screwed up as he is in my Quadra, but you know, Socionics is only about information exchange, not narcissism or stupidity.

And no, his past was not different. https://www.huffpost.com/entry/garry...b0e80b1ba2ecdc

I believe that Garry Trudeau is IEI.

TIM
    LII-Ne
    Mentioned
    524 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by flames View Post
    Isn’t it interesting how we started the 2000s roughly 20 years ago with one of the worst presidents in history and here we are again.
    Trump is not even close to being one of the worst presidents in history. Our best president was perhaps FDR and he put people in concentration camps (some things don’t change, apparently). Bush II was by far worse than Trump on account of the Iraq War and PATRIOT Act (ignoring that most of it was recently renewed). Trump is bad, but all Presidents were; the main thing people don’t like about Trump is that he’s rude to reporters, who shape the thoughts of the masses.

Trump’s main problem IMO is that he listens too much to advisors and sycophants, and keeps appointing too many people like them. He’s appointed a lot of extremists (even by Republican standards), and though it’s not really possible to prove, I think they unduly influence many of his decisions. The assassination of Soleimani, for instance, was not his idea. In any case, he’s more or less mainly advanced Republicans and right-wing ideology, which was going to happen anyway, especially with any Republican president. Betsy deVoss or whoever else people point to and say they’re the devil may be right, but at most another Republican may have appointed only a slightly milder figure, or stretched out the policies people like her want over another few years. And with a Democratic president, of course, at best nothing would substantially change.

What I’m trying to say is that Trump is just easily swayed by people who control a large portion of the government anyway and would get what they want eventually no matter who was President. Things could and have been worse.
    Last edited by FreelancePoliceman; 04-09-2020 at 06:02 PM.

TIM
    SLE Sx/So
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by FreelancePoliceman View Post
    Trump is not even close to being one of the worst presidents in history. Our best president was perhaps FDR and he put people in concentration camps (some things don’t change, apparently). Bush II was by far worse than Trump on account of the Iraq War and PATRIOT Act (ignoring that most of it was recently renewed). Trump is bad, but all Presidents were; the main thing people don’t like about Trump is that he’s rude to reporters, who shape the thoughts of the masses.

Trump’s main problem IMO is that he listens too much to advisors and sycophants, and keeps appointing too many people like them. He’s appointed a lot of extremists (even by Republican standards), and though it’s not really possible to prove, I think they unduly influence many of his decisions. The assassination of Soleimani, for instance, was not his idea. In any case, he’s more or less mainly advanced Republicans and right-wing ideology, which was going to happen anyway, especially with any Republican president. Betsy deVoss or whoever else people point to and say they’re the devil may be right, but at most another Republican may have appointed only a slightly milder figure, or stretched out the policies people like her want over another few years. And with a Democratic president, of course, at best nothing would substantially change.

What I’m trying to say is that Trump is just easily swayed by people who control a large portion of the government anyway and would get what they want eventually no matter who was President. Things could and have been worse.
    Neither have been worse than James Buchanan

Either way Trump Is worse than Bush. The damage Trump has done to America's reputation and bureaucracy is far deeper and more insidious than anything Bush ever did

TIM
    SLE Sx/So
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I agree, @kingslayer. Trump is not LIE and he's not SLE. SEE is the only typing that makes sense to me.

I will admit that it is humbling in a way to see a guy as screwed up as he is in my Quadra, but you know, Socionics is only about information exchange, not narcissism or stupidity.

And no, his past was not different. https://www.huffpost.com/entry/garry...b0e80b1ba2ecdc

I believe that Garry Trudeau is IEI.
    Me too. I keep hearing sle from people yet they cant provide 1 example of him using ti..

TIM
    ESI-H 936 Sp
    Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Donald Trump visited tornado ravaged Tennessee on Friday afternoon. During the visit he showcased his well known lack of empathy, as sociopaths have a hard time pretending to possess real, human emotions. This exchange, about a young child who was found roaming the streets after his entire family died, is particularly jarring in the exchange he asks: "How did his family do?" The official tells Trump "They're deceased." Trump narrates to the journalists, like he is sharing a storyline, saying: "So his parents were killed. And his sister. So we're going to go see some of the folks."
    ”So what happens is, this guy falls off right on his face, hits his head, and I thought he died. And you know what I did? I said, ‘Oh my God, that’s disgusting,’ and I turned away,” said Trump. “I couldn’t, you know, he was right in front of me and I turned away. I didn’t want to touch him… he’s bleeding all over the place, I felt terrible. You know, beautiful marble floor, didn’t look like it. It changed color. Became very red. And you have this poor guy, 80 years old, laying on the floor unconscious, and all the rich people are turning away. ‘Oh my God! This is terrible! This is disgusting!’ and you know, they’re turning away. Nobody wants to help the guy. His wife is screaming—she’s sitting right next to him, and she’s screaming.”

Thank God for the Marines. “What happens is, these 10 Marines from the back of the room… they come running forward, they grab him, they put the blood all over the place—it’s all over their uniforms—they’re taking it, they’re swiping [it], they ran him out, they created a stretcher. They call it a human stretcher, where they put their arms out with, like, five guys on each side,” shared Trump.

”I was saying, ‘Get that blood cleaned up! It’s disgusting!’ The next day, I forgot to call [the man] to say he’s OK,” said Trump, adding of the blood, “It’s just not my thing.”
    Last edited by Averroes; 04-09-2020 at 08:10 PM.

TIM
    LII-Ne
    Mentioned
    524 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Neither have been worse than James Buchanan

Either way Trump Is worse than Bush. The damage Trump has done to America's reputation and bureaucracy is far deeper and more insidious than anything Bush ever did
    Lol. What reputation did he damage? That of the largest terrorist state on the planet? And the fact of the matter is that the “reputation” of a state doesn’t affect the lives of anyone in the slightest. And any damage Trump may or may not have done to bureaucracies (heavens above, save the bureaucracy!) pales in comparison to deliberately lying in order to start a war killing tens to hundreds of thousands of people. Trump is a guy who found himself becoming President and doesn’t seem to know how to handle it; Bush was actually evil.

TIM
    SLE Sx/So
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Lol. What reputation did he damage? That of the largest terrorist state on the planet? And the fact of the matter is that the “reputation” of a state doesn’t affect the lives of anyone in the slightest. And any damage Trump may or may not have done to bureaucracies (heavens above, save the bureaucracy!) pales in comparison to deliberately lying in order to start a war killing tens to hundreds of thousands of people. Trump is a guy who found himself becoming President and doesn’t seem to know how to handle it; Bush was actually evil.

You said what reputation did he damage? Then you say it's irrelevant because it doesnt affect people in any way? Gee golly.. You don't think reputation matters in business, politics, ethics of the nation ? Look at all the hate crimes he enables by just being him. Do I really have to explain something so obvious I don't even feel like addressing the rest of your ass backwards logic it would just be a waste of time if you cant figure out something as obvious the long term impact reputation has to a country (or a person) on a global scale and how that would leak over to the citizens there ??

You dont think Trump is evil ? What the fuck . Trump is letting thousands die during this virus to protect his petty fragile ego. Bush made a geo political move to gain US influence in the middle east. You can piss and moan all you want about people dying and call the US a "terrorist state" EVERY EMPIRE IN HISTORY HAS DONE THIS.

I'm curious what countries you think dont aggressively assert their influence. Gee no wonder you didnt think russia interfered in our elections. Found the Trump apologist

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1550 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

The Republican Party has been advancing bad leaders ever since the '60's. The interesting thing is that they keep getting elected.

What's up with that?

https://www.vox.com/2016/3/1/1112742...thoritarianism

TIM
    alpha NT
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Trump authoritarian? I'd agree with that from my perspective.

But if he's a member of the gamma quadra in Socionics, why does he have authoritarian values though gamma is a democratic quadra?

And why is his so low in agreeableness and empathy despite being an ethical type (Fi ego)?
    Last edited by WinnieW; 04-09-2020 at 09:49 PM.

TIM
    LII-Ne
    Mentioned
    524 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You said what reputation did he damage? Then you say it's irrelevant because it doesnt affect people in any way? Gee golly.. You don't think reputation matters in business, politics, ethics of the nation ? Look at all the hate crimes he enables by just being him. Do I really have to explain something so obvious I don't even feel like addressing the rest of your ass backwards logic it would just be a waste of time if you cant figure out something as obvious the long term impact reputation has to a country (or a person) on a global scale and how that would leak over to the citizens there ??

You dont think Trump is evil ? What the fuck . Trump is letting thousands die during this virus to protect his petty fragile ego. Bush made a geo political move to gain US influence in the middle east. You can piss and moan all you want about people dying and call the US a "terrorist state" EVERY EMPIRE IN HISTORY HAS DONE THIS.

I'm curious what countries you think dont aggressively assert their influence. Gee no wonder you didnt think russia interfered in our elections. Found the Trump apologist
    To insult a Roman emperor was punishable by death. Since you’ve criticized Trump, I suppose you’d agree that you ought to be executed, since that’s par for the course with other empires? Also, are you really criticizing my morality when yours is “might makes right”?

Trump does not seem to me like a moral person. But that doesn’t really matter: he hasn’t (yet) orchestrated a war by lying to the public. He also hasn’t jailed his critics, like Wilson. So yeah, he has a far ways to go before he even gets into the top ten worst Presidents.

As far as morality goes, his faults as I see them are relatively petty — he’s vain, likes attention, isn’t really good at his job. I see this qualitatively differently than the evil of other recent Presidents. Incidentally, I promise that Bush killed far more people than however might die because of anything Trump will do regarding this virus.

Re. Russian “interference”, please explain to me what precisely it entailed.

The rest of your post is too stupid to reply to.
    Last edited by FreelancePoliceman; 04-10-2020 at 05:06 PM.

TIM
    SLE Sx/So
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

To insult a Roman emperor was punishable by death. Since you’ve criticized Trump, I suppose you’d agree that you ought to be executed, since that’s par for the course with other empires? Also, are you really criticizing my morality when yours is “might makes right”?

Trump does not seem to me like a moral person. But that doesn’t really matter: he hasn’t (yet) orchestrated a war by lying to the public. He also hasn’t jailed his critics, like Wilson. So yeah, he has a far ways to go before he even gets into the top ten worst Presidents.

As far as morality goes, his faults as I see them are relatively petty — he’s vain, likes attention, isn’t really good at his job. I see this qualitatively differently than the evil of other recent Presidents. Incidentally, I promise that Bush killed far more people than however might die because of anything Trump will do regarding this virus.

Re. Russian “interference”, please explain to me what precisely it entailed.

The rest of your post is too stupid to reply to.
    You replied to everything then told me you arent replying to the rest. Typical trump logic lmao. Cant keep your feelings from clouding your judgment. Ti base my ass

Here you go shit 4 brains. One of many sources you can find with a quick 3 second search on google

https://www-wsj-com.cdn.ampproject.o...on-11555666201

"Common knowledge in the intelligence community "

200 page detailed report explaining step by step..

Let me guess. Evil cia lying?

Wall street journal fake news? Which convenient excuse is next

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Russ...ates_elections

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/world/r...e-u-s-n1008051

"One document said that President Donald Trump’s election had “deepened conflicts in American society” and suggested that, if successful, the influence project would “undermine the country’s territorial integrity and military and economic potential.”'
    Last edited by kingslayer; 04-10-2020 at 06:32 PM.