View Poll Results: type of Donald Trump?

Voters
146. You may not vote on this poll
  • ILE (ENTp)

2 1.37%
  • SEI (ISFp)

2 1.37%
  • ESE (ESFj)

2 1.37%
  • LII (INTj)

1 0.68%
  • SLE (ESTp)

100 68.49%
  • IEI (INFp)

1 0.68%
  • EIE (ENFj)

6 4.11%
  • LSI (ISTj)

1 0.68%
  • SEE (ESFp)

32 21.92%
  • ILI (INTp)

1 0.68%
  • LIE (ENTj)

8 5.48%
  • ESI (ISFj)

0 0%
  • IEE (ENFp)

1 0.68%
  • SLI (ISTp)

1 0.68%
  • LSE (ESTj)

2 1.37%
  • EII (INFj)

3 2.05%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 28 of 28 FirstFirst ... 182425262728
Results 1,081 to 1,091 of 1091

Thread: Donald Trump

TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Socionomics is broken, in that Napoleon (representative for SEE) Julius Caesar, Alexander the Great are all ENTJ. So ...when socionomicists say Trump is SEE...that decodes to... Trump is ENTJ.

TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Socionomics gets Gorbachev right, he is SEE...

Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by kinderlich View Post
    Socionomics is broken, in that Napoleon (representative for SEE) Julius Caesar, Alexander the Great are all ENTJ. So ...when socionomicists say Trump is SEE...that decodes to... Trump is ENTJ.

You have been removed from this discussion.

TIM
    IEE-Ne 479 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think Donald Trump is SEI-Si. Haha just putting some oil on the fire Here some posts from me in another thread:

Quote Originally Posted by lkdhf qkb View Post
    He's not Se-dom because even if he has strong Se, he isn't using it. I don't see him creating strict power relations, it's more talky talky instead of do-y do-y as with SLEs.
    from an information metabolism point of view, I can't see his Se in another position than ignoring and his Ne as inferior. And he's definitely not a Se-Ni valuer, he has no vision whatsoever for the US ('Make the US great again' is not a vision, it's a cold war memorabilia; it's just about nostalgia and going back in time) and he doesn't ask for discipline from himself or anyone to achieve one; his campaign is mostly based on PR stunts and support rallies("look! everybody cares about me!") rather than any appeal to forceful mobilisation("I was brought to power for a reason!").

He's also not Ep. When he does Se, it always sounds like empty threats to me; like when he threatened North Korea, I'd never believe the situation could in fact escalate because there was no real reason for it, and the Se/Ne consequences would have been completely catastrophic without any gain for western countries. It was only about Trump saying to North Korea: "Look! I'm peeing into your pool because I'm a bad bad boiiiiiii woof woof".

I think you're right about Ti>Te for him; now I lean towards SEI-Si.
    Only there occasionally

TIM
    LII
    Mentioned
    123 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think Donald Trump is SEI-Si. Haha just putting some oil on the fire Here some posts from me in another thread:
    You people need to stop absorbing the media image of the guy and actually look at how he moves, talks, and thinks. If there's no chance of him invading North Korea that's because he has people to talk him out of that, not necessarily because he thinks he's making an empty threat. He is certainly attuned to the power dynamics of face-to-face communication; by God, look at the 2016 debate footage where he made minced meat from the other Republican nominees. And his ability to read a crowd and manipulate it is phenomenal. It's unfortunate for him that whoever he hired to replace Steve Bannon as campaign manager is abysmal, but his Se and Fi skills are really apparent, or at least were. I think he's undergoing a cognitive decline that may make it more difficult to type him from how he seems now, but again, if you look at older footage of him, there's no question of his type.

And if you think he's Ti-valuing I don't know what to tell you. Consistency and precision have always been complete non-issues for him. What he cares about is getting results.

TIM
    IEE-Ne 479 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by FreelancePoliceman View Post
    You people need to stop absorbing the media image of the guy and actually look at how he moves, talks, and thinks. If there's no chance of him invading North Korea that's because he has people to talk him out of that, not necessarily because he thinks he's making an empty threat.

He doesn't think he's making an empty threat, for sure; that doesn't make him Se-dom, only deluded. It's just Te-nonsense to even start to think invading a place that has no ressources, potentially nukes and has the backing of China which is a commercial partner of the USA. Any military action would have had dire economic consequences on the liberal globalized market of which the US are the leader. There was nothing to gain from it. Let them play with their nukes and the day they send their half assed thing over the ocean you intercept it with your anti-nuke missiles from your overbudgeted defense and then you have a nice excuse to bulldoze the whole place without pissing off China. It's as if Trump has no clue of "what can be done" and "what will bring results" and isn't even interested in that unless it brings him money(sp dom). So I don't think he's a Te valuer; but I understand why you think he's flippant about Ti. However I agree with @Duschia that his morally relativistic and free-speech-above-human-rights stance is very Fe/Ti.

And from a Se/power point of view, it would have been the same as being a rich mafia thug and bullying the old lady around the corner for 3 cents. Just makes you look cheap and isn't worth your time. There is nothing to prove for Se, everyone knows North Korea is just some pipsqueak.The only reason he threatened North Korea was because it's "the ennemy"; isn't that a common thread in Ti/Fe quadras? Using a common ennemy to assemble? To get public support?

SEE might not be strong with Ni or Te, but they don't ignore it when it's in their face like Trump does. If you still think he's SEE I don't know what to tell you.
    Only there occasionally

TIM
    SLE-Se 8w7 so/sp
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Donald Trump

From an MBTI perspective, I thought he’s ENTJ. For a time, I’ve casually accepted that he could be SLE but ignored his rough around the edges Te manners which gave me doubts he is SLE. I used to blame that on him being a New Yorker cuz they’re not smooth, no matter what type, so it could just be a cultural bias.

Recently, an SEE from New York brought up the point that his Se is not smooth, not the way lead Se types utilize it. Trump’s Se has something to prove, that it desires to strongly make a point/statement, which is mob Se. I’m an Se lead and she’s an Se lead and we both independently observed the same thing. Moreso, I noticed that even though he’s in the position of enormous power, an Se lead wouldn’t fire back to any and all criticism, but a Te would most definitely do so. Se leads know how to scale “force” in accordance to what is realistically deemed as fitting, and often times, no force is necessary. I’m speaking from experience as one and my observations of other Se leads: Se leads bank on the reality that they themselves have a powerful “presence,” so much of the “power” they’ve willed is indirect and unspoken and it’s through their actions that they’ve established authority. Trump’s authority is via steamrolling, which is Te, not Se.

So after thinking about the discussion with SEE, and formulating my own analysis, I agree with her, Trump is LIE.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by SnatchYourWeave; 10-17-2020 at 02:38 PM.

TIM
    INTp (Te)
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Now I'm like, maybe sol was right and Trump is EIE.

For serious: this guy is not very bright, or at least ends up being so because of his 'going after' being liked (which is /very/ unlike typical LxEs, but is somewhat common in XLEs - Fe HA - and other Fe-types). This guy wants to have power and fun, but more fun (and add money, prestige, being liked to that please). His Ni seems to be... Weeping on the floor. His coherence is close to none - no Ji in sight. He is also apparently a massive narcissist.

So, whoever is dual to this dude: this is a red-flag person. This is someone whom you should skip /even/ if they are your dual, as they are in a very 'unhealthy' state so to speak and they are likely to screw you more than to help you. It is why people don't want to see him as their dual or as their quadra. Because he is a dumbo-bimbo in a way and we all know that. And he is unlikely to change, unless presented with someone genuinely nice towards him, preferably his dual, who wants to change this mess and has a vision of doing so (and yet, as mentioned, this could easily fail and be dangerous to said dual). Or maybe I'm thinking about it in Fi/Te terms too much.

(also, lol at his authority)

TIM
    INTp (Te)
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

His agency to 'choose enemy' and 'catch him' is very Fe/Ti. I'm not sorry.

(From 41:05, but overall it's a very interesting talk)

"Patriotism is not about loyalty to government… Patriotism is a constant effort to do good for the people of your country"

TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I’ve been reading this thread backwards. Uhg I’m feeling upside down .

TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

...just for fun... red hair hunches Ni-Se axis. For Trump Ni above Se.

Page 28 of 28 FirstFirst ... 182425262728