View Poll Results: type of Donald Trump?

Voters
184. You may not vote on this poll
  • ILE (ENTp)

3 1.63%
  • SEI (ISFp)

3 1.63%
  • ESE (ESFj)

3 1.63%
  • LII (INTj)

2 1.09%
  • SLE (ESTp)

118 64.13%
  • IEI (INFp)

2 1.09%
  • EIE (ENFj)

8 4.35%
  • LSI (ISTj)

2 1.09%
  • SEE (ESFp)

47 25.54%
  • ILI (INTp)

2 1.09%
  • LIE (ENTj)

8 4.35%
  • ESI (ISFj)

1 0.54%
  • IEE (ENFp)

2 1.09%
  • SLI (ISTp)

3 1.63%
  • LSE (ESTj)

5 2.72%
  • EII (INFj)

4 2.17%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 26 of 30 FirstFirst ... 16222324252627282930 LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,040 of 1195

Thread: Donald Trump

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1550 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by FreelancePoliceman View Post
    Trump does not seem to me like a moral person. But that doesn’t really matter: he hasn’t (yet) orchestrated a war by lying to the public. He also hasn’t jailed his critics, like Wilson. So yeah, he has a far ways to go before he even gets into the top ten worst Presidents.

As far as morality goes, his faults as I see them are relatively petty — he’s vain, likes attention, isn’t really good at his job. I see this qualitatively differently than the evil of other recent Presidents. Incidentally, I promise that Bush killed far more people than however might die because of anything Trump will do regarding this virus.
    @FreelancePoliceman, your points about Trump are well taken. He hasn't really killed hundreds of thousands of people in some made-up war, and I don't see him as being evil so much as being self-interested and stupid.

Which leads me to wonder why I like Trump less than Bush II, and I liked Bush II not at all. This is something that I haven't figured out yet.

TIM
    ILI-H
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Strange View Post
    Which leads me to wonder why I like Trump less than Bush II, and I liked Bush II not at all. This is something that I haven't figured out yet.
    Because George W. Bush is properly right-wing authoritarian while Donald J. Trump is a narcissist. Donald J. Trump was a Democrat because that's what people wanted to hear but then switched to Republican when that was what people wanted to hear. On the other hand George W. Bush would have never been a Democrat because its too weird and unconventional and wouldn't want to be one of those gay marriage California freaks. Donald will tell you the truth if he thinks that's what you want to hear, which is why he blasted W. multiple times on the Iraq War on Twitter. But while W. would be willing to condemn some of his administration he would never condemn all of it in its entirety, and if the badness were undeniable he'd just lie about it. Which is why he lied about the Iraq War: not going to Iraq would mean condemning his father's history in his entirety so he just lied.
    [Today 03:36 AM] anotherperson: this forum feels like the edge of the internet

TIM
    Your daul
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I was reviewing US policy under Trump. I knew most of it, but not in detail.

He effectively sidelined the state department in his presidency and has been handling all foreign relations through the white house, hence the impeachment trial. Trump knowingly pulled out of treaties with Russia that protect Ukraine and by extension the European Union. Then turned back to Ukraine and sold them missiles that were previously banned, because they are in range of Russian territories. When Ukraine wanted more of those missiles, he asked for personal favours. This is a constant theme of his, even now in the middle of a global pandemic.

His Fi is so high. I don't think a SLE can act so dishonestly for so long and enjoy such popularity. If Biden chooses this line of attack, he is going to lose. This is Trump's bread and butter.

Mentioned
    217 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@FreelancePoliceman, your points about Trump are well taken. He hasn't really killed hundreds of thousands of people in some made-up war, and I don't see him as being evil so much as being self-interested and stupid.

Couldn't that be because Trump is, unapologetically, a conniving, manipulative and narcissistic piece of shit? George Bush at least had somewhat coherent and consistent principles, even if they were inhumane and destructive.

TIM
    SLE Sx/So
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by xerxe View Post
    Couldn't that be because Trump is, unapologetically, a conniving, manipulative and narcissistic piece of shit? George Bush at least had somewhat coherent and consistent principles, even if they were inhumane and destructive.
    The only reason Trump hasnt done something as evil as the Iraq war is because hes not competent enough. We are lucky hes all the things you mentioned. Because if he was like this, intelligent and listening to people like Cheiny and Rumsfeld on top of that .. we would all be very fucked right now

Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I doubt in SLE for Trump since learning the system

TIM
    SLE-Ti 8w7 so/sp
    Mentioned
    268 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Obvious Trump is SLE-Ti...compare what I posted earlier and what later came out in the news...

trump is fianlly realizing it with these low iq crackpot masses that appealing to reason don't work....you just got unleash the iron fist and put them troops on the ground to dominate motherfckers. Force will does what reason can't

https://www.the16types.info/vbulleti...90#post1390390

On it, Trump berated most governors as “weak” in the face of growing unrest and urged them to “dominate” unruly protests.

The president also called on the governors to take back the streets by using force to confront protesters. He said if they did not, they would look like “fools,” and that the world was already seeing them as such.
    https://deadline.com/2020/06/califor...rs-1202948439/

TIM
    SLE-Ti 8w7 so/sp
    Mentioned
    268 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Let's take a look at the reason why twenty-eight people voted Trump as SEE.

Angelic: knows nothing about socionics ("know-nothing")
    Aylen: an EII 9w1 sx/so who mistypes as IEI so falsely believes that SLE is her dual and not her conflictor, thus interprets own conflictor relations with trump as his not being a 'dual'
    Beautiful Sky: worst typer in socionics history
    chriscorey: nothing better to do
    concretebutterfly: lives in a fantasy world
    emily: irrelevant
    end: has some weird view of Se Ti
    erk: know-nothing
    everlast: know-nothing
    freelancepoliceman: EII mistyped as LII so interprets his conflicting relations to Trump as evidence that Trump is SEE rather than SLE
    herzy: too clouded by political disdain for trump to accurately type
    karas: know-nothing
    kernel: know-nothing
    kingslayer: he's not a SLE but a LSE and as a LSE wants to follow the typing of his dual EII (Aylen)
    LVNA: know-nothing
    moloka: know-nothing
    mrs tortilla: know-nothing
    myst: an ILE-Ti using her Ne-lead to imagine the possibility that Trump is SEE
    nanooka: know-nothing
    nehtaro: know-nothing
    number9large: fake SLE who is actually a SEE that confuses his own Fi-creative with Ti-creative and therefore confuses Trump's Ti-creative with Fi-creative
    samson: know-nothing
    sinister12: know-nothing
    societyolittleflower: is out to sissify socionics
    soupman: no common sense
    squark: too clouded by political disdain for trump to accurately type
    strokemycactus: know-nothing

TIM
    LSI
    Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You're so pathetic @Kill4Me. You're just a dumbass making some online fuss claiming to be a bigshot, but you're too scared to even show your own face and actually OWN the material that you profess as your own. Nothing but a NERD full of hot air! You didn't even have the balls to actually tag anyone! LOL

Put your money where your mouth is and show this forum the face of "a real SLE 8w7" such as yourself! Don't be scared, we don't bite... much.

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Kill4Me View Post
    Let's take a look at the reason why twenty-eight people voted Trump as SEE.

Aylen: an EII 9w1 sx/so who mistypes as IEI so falsely believes that SLE is her dual and not her conflictor, thus interprets own conflictor relations with trump as his not being a 'dual'
    LOL what are you on about now?

With your weak logic you would come to the conclusion that if I type him SEE it must be because I am EII 9w1. Starfall and Strrng, who you happen to type IEI, also type him SEE you dork. If you need to see me as a conflictor then retype yourself LSE and you might feel some satisfaction. Like Trump, you are a joke when it comes to reasoning things out. You have shown more Fi on this forum than I have.

If you want to know why I type him SEE try reading my many posts otherwise shut up about it.

Also, Trump is a coward who hid in a bunker a couple days ago but he didn't like the optics since he is a E 3w4 so he emotionally, and impulsively, made the decision to call in the military police for a photo op to show his "strength". It made him look weaker. Use your brain not your feelings when typing Trump.

“My typology is . . . not in any sense to stick labels on people at first sight. It is not a physiognomy and not an anthropological system, but a critical psychology dealing with the organization and delimitation of psychic processes that can be shown to be typical.”​ —C.G. Jung

YWIMW

TIM
    LSI-H™
    Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

People give Trump too much credit. He is a Se ego tho. I can see him as SEE or SLE, not much else.

Banned
    TIM
    LIE-Ni VLEF
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Kill4Me View Post

Beautiful Sky: worst typer in socionics history
    This made me cackle. People who type me as Ni PoLR definitely are the worst typers in socionics history

Banned
    TIM
    LIE-Ni VLEF
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Aylen View Post

With your weak logic you would come to the conclusion that if I type him SEE it must be because I am EII 9w1. Starfall and Strrng, who you happen to type IEI, also type him SEE you dork. If you need to see me as a conflictor then retype yourself LSE and you might feel some satisfaction. Like Trump, you are a joke when it comes to reasoning things out. You have shown more Fi on this forum than I have.

If you want to know why I type him SEE try reading my many posts otherwise shut up about it.

Also, Trump is a coward who hid in a bunker a couple days ago but he didn't like the optics since he is a E 3w4 so he emotionally, and impulsively, made the decision to call in the military police for a photo op to show his "strength". It made him look weaker. Use your brain not your feelings when typing Trump.
    Maybe K4 is an LSE. Maybe K4's constant typing of people who he feels are "posturing" as LSE is a way to make up for the fact that he himself constantly does so on the forum. Maybe he doesn't post pictures of himself because he doesn't have "8w7 so/sp irises". I think we've found the LSE in denial.

Banned
    TIM
    LIE-Ni VLEF
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Duschia View Post
    There is nothing wrong with being an LSE.

SLE > SEE for Trump, tho.
    No one said it was, boot licker.

Banned
    TIM
    LIE-Ni VLEF
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Duschia View Post
    I'm pretty sure that dude with weird teeth in his avatar does have a problem with LSEs, tho. And he seems to see /something wrong/ in them.
    Ah it seemed like you were kissing his ass tbh because of the timing of you saying it right after my post which could be interpreted as me viewing LSE as a bad thing. My apologies. However, yes I will say he does seem to have an issue with LSEs and every type besides SLE and maybe IEI because that's his supposed dual. The reason I mentioned that he could be an LSE is because he seems to projecting his own negative traits that he maybe dislikes onto the type, and instead picking SLE because he thinks it's more "badass" but at the end of the day he is the biggest posturer on this site. He's never posted a video of himself, never posted a picture of himself so all we have is his claims with zero type. It could also be that he isn't doing this because he himself doesn't fit the visual profile he has assigned his self typing.

TIM
    SLE Sx/So
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Aylen View Post

Hello my Eii dual. Pls ignore my post with the logical breakdown of why I think trump is SEE. I'm just following you .. so let me know if you change him to SLE ok?

TIM
    SLE Sx/So
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by queentiger View Post
    Ah it seemed like you were kissing his ass tbh because of the timing of you saying it right after my post which could be interpreted as me viewing LSE as a bad thing. My apologies. However, yes I will say he does seem to have an issue with LSEs and every type besides SLE and maybe IEI because that's his supposed dual. The reason I mentioned that he could be an LSE is because he seems to projecting his own negative traits that he maybe dislikes onto the type, and instead picking SLE because he thinks it's more "badass" but at the end of the day he is the biggest posturer on this site. He's never posted a video of himself, never posted a picture of himself so all we have is his claims with zero type. It could also be that he isn't doing this because he himself doesn't fit the visual profile he has assigned his self typing.
    he looks 5 ft 6 and like a chonk with those manlet forearms he posted in the pic thread.

He called marista the worst typer ever yet she typed me LSE. The same typing he gave me. The logic on this guy

Banned
    TIM
    LIE-Ni VLEF
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by kingslayer View Post
    he looks 5 ft 6 and like a chonk with those manlet forearms he posted in the pic thread.

He called marista the worst typer ever yet she typed me LSE. The same typing he gave me. The logic on this guy
    Lol yeah we're the same type according to him smh. Perhaps he is aware of that and is trying to hint that he is also one of the worst typers in socionics history. We can only hope.

Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

First impression was that Trump is SLE, then I decided he has shit Ti and went with SEE, but then I went back to SLE. Just realized he fits Gulenko's description for SLE pretty well as well

Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think he is SEE-Se. He has renforced Te and Se, and that's why the Fi is barely there. He also VIs SEE > SLE.

Many SEE-Se dominant subtype think they are SLE. Because in business environment, it makes them try to shut down that Fi and use Se+Te because it doesn't help them in achieving their goals.

TIM
    LSI-H™
    Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Kernel View Post
    I think he is SEE-Se. He has renforced Te and Se, and that's why the Fi is barely there. He also VIs SEE > SLE.

Many SEE-Se dominant subtype think they are SLE. Because in business environment, it makes them try to shut down that Fi and use Se+Te because it doesn't help them in achieving their goals.
    Fi PolR is just someone who fails to register how other ppl feel about them if it isn't very clearly expressed through Fe.. It has very little to do with ppl's hate for the orange man due to him being who he is. Lack of Fi is not a lack of morals.

Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by shotgunfingers View Post
    Fi PolR is just someone who fails to register how other ppl feel about them if it isn't very clearly expressed through Fe.. It has very little to do with ppl's hate for the orange man due to him being who he is. Lack of Fi is not a lack of morals.
    I didn't mean to say lack of Fi is lack of morals. Ime usually SEEs are sensitive to ppl and kind in an Fi way which is not apparent in Trump I guess. I know an SEE-Se who told me once that in work, he try to not give a damn about people's sensitivities and feelings (which is Fi).

TIM
    LSI-H™
    Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Kernel View Post
    I didn't mean to say lack of Fi is lack of morals. Ime usually SEEs are sensitive to ppl and kind in an Fi way which is not apparent in Trump I guess. I know an SEE-Se who told me once that in work, he try to not give a damn about people's sensitivities and feelings (which is Fi).
    Yeah, I try to do the same when debating or at work. I have been accused of being Fi PolR before for this. He could be SEE-Se. His art of the deal thing is very Se tho e_e... my ex gf bought it for me and sent it to me from the UK. Can't say I appreciated the gesture.

TIM
    ILE-Ne SX/SP 5w6
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

People not liking you is not Fi-POLR. A lot of Fi-POLRs are actually very concerned about how they come across because they genuinely care about people as a whole.

Regardless, I think Trump is an SEE.

TIM
    SLE-Ti 8w7 so/sp
    Mentioned
    268 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Trump's type is so obvious...and its an American Socionics original that fake socionists (aka Aushra Lackeys) have desperately tried to lay claim to. Now the AWFUL 28 is a footnote in 16types history as the worst squad of typers ever compiled onto one type poll. The AWFUL 28 couldn't "hit the side of a barn with a baseball from ten feet out" when it comes to typing, that's how bad they are. Even little Miss Jackie Oliver Aaron and little Alonzo (the "littles") typed Trump correctly...There's no saving the AWFUL 28. Soupman has the most intellectual horsepower of the bunch (which is no great feat) and he couldn't even come up with a sensible argument! I destroyed him years ago when he tried to debate me on Trump's type... it lives on as the worst beating any ILI has ever taken in 16types history in a debate over a famous person's type... it might even be the worst beating any ILI has ever taken in 16types history in a debate...period.

Mentioned
    175 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Trump seems to be a narcissistic sociopath, which makes his type somewhat irrelevant. As an outsider, the millions of people, who would support him, worry me much more; who lends their car to the neighbourhood drunk and expects it back better than new.

a.k.a. I/O

TIM
    EII typed by Gulenko
    Mentioned
    339 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Said it before but I think he’s a particularly “stupid” and narcissistic sociopathic SLE. I can get why people say SEE as “Fi creative” can be construed as sociopathic in a sense with its creative usage of Fi personal ethics, but his sense of ethics seems to be far worse than his logic IMO. How else would he rise to his position as multi-millionaire and president along with such shit human values?

Also, Melania Trump seems far, far less “logical” than him, if we imagine they’re duals. Not that it’s necessary in typing him alone.

TIM
    EII typed by Gulenko
    Mentioned
    339 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by COOM View Post
    His Fi is so high. I don't think a SLE can act so dishonestly for so long and enjoy such popularity. If Biden chooses this line of attack, he is going to lose. This is Trump's bread and butter.
    Not true. You can also look at it as simply not caring about honesty, which perfectly matches the idea of a narcissistic and sociopathic Fi polr. Fe HA matches the idea of enjoying popularity as “bread and butter” even more perfectly, too.

Remember that HA is considered the “most limiting” function.

It is far more likely for a logical type to “ignore” his ethical side / information, rather than the other way around.

TIM
    LSI-H™
    Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by sbbds View Post
    Said it before but I think he’s a particularly “stupid” and narcissistic sociopathic SLE. I can get why people say SEE as “Fi creative” can be construed as sociopathic in a sense with its creative usage of Fi personal ethics, but his sense of ethics seems to be far worse than his logic IMO. How else would he rise to his position as multi-millionaire and president along with such shit human values?

Also, Melania Trump seems far, far less “logical” than him, if we imagine they’re duals. Not that it’s necessary in typing him alone.
    Advertising / marketing. He made use of the media's hate towards him for free advertisement. Out of that and left-right divide and conquer propaganda running for decades now he fashioned himself an about 50% approval by making use of the hate. Also the memes were rather funny. People have this naïve pov imo that anyone can become the word's foremost superpower's chief... but that's not the case. Anyone who is even remotely allowed near that position has been accepted long beforehand. To think the guy is making decisions himself is the epitome of naivete. Trump is a red herring, a lighting rod. He has no real power, if he did, he'd be dead by now. He is a good little puppet, doing what needs to be done. His family will probably benefit off this for centuries and it satisfied his Se ego.

try to see life more like game of thrones, don't be Ned Stark... see Ned's bad Se killed him. Littlefinger was right. Thou shalt be more Machiavellian for thy own good.

<.< bdsm-bear, u like the orange man? haha

...I can't stay mad at u. Damn it.

TIM
    LSI
    Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I've actually had people tell me that they can't understand how I can screw up all day long, every day, the way I do, and still come out on top of things.

They just can't understand it.
    Trump LIE 8 confirmed.

TIM
    SLE Sx/So
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Trumps strategy is divide and conquer. Thats gamma

TIM
    EII typed by Gulenko
    Mentioned
    339 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by shotgunfingers View Post
    Advertising / marketing. He made use of the media's hate towards him for free advertisement. Out of that and left-right divide and conquer propaganda running for decades now he fashioned himself an about 50% approval by making use of the hate. Also the memes were rather funny. People have this naïve pov imo that anyone can become the word's foremost superpower's chief... but that's not the case. Anyone who is even remotely allowed near that position has been accepted long beforehand. To think the guy is making decisions himself is the epitome of naivete. Trump is a red herring, a lighting rod. He has no real power, if he did, he'd be dead by now. He is a good little puppet, doing what needs to be done. His family will probably benefit off this for centuries and it satisfied his Se ego.

try to see life more like game of thrones, don't be Ned Stark... see Ned's bad Se killed him. Littlefinger was right. Thou shalt be more Machiavellian for thy own good.

<.< bdsm-bear, u like the orange man? haha

...I can't stay mad at u. Damn it.
    My bear is working its BDSM magic. What do you type Trump?

TIM
    LSI-H™
    Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by sbbds View Post
    My bear is working its BDSM magic. What do you type Trump?
    I was going with SLE at first, ppl here seem to see him as a gamma tho. I voted for both.

TIM
    ILI/ INTp
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

LIE

TIM
    ILe-nE
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Obvious SEE ESFp
    playing with people emotions

this guy nailed it.

Published on Feb 24, 2016

Sle ESTp only have 2D Fe bruh. Even in mbti their fe is in 3rd slot

TIM
    LSI-C™
    Mentioned
    237 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

I think SLE. 3w2 sx/so

He constructs his own reality in his head, his system. If anything doesn't fit into this system, it's somehow not his fault. This is a congitive trait I have seen in less balanced SLEs and ILEs.

SEEs are alot "touchier". Trump can be defensive but look what he is always defensive about - facts not registering with his system (his system being part of his ego). SEEs are socially alot "smoother" and much more conflict averse. They are afraid of offending others. Others' feelings are important to them. Not to Donald J Trump.

LIE is also unlikely. He seems too confident in . He almost completely ignores .

TIM
    Sx/Sp 2w3
    Mentioned
    352 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

SLE, I will save the explanation for later~
    ・゚*✧ 𝓘 𝓌𝒾𝓁𝓁 𝓃𝑜𝓉 𝒶𝒸𝒸𝑒𝓅𝓉 𝒶 𝓁𝒾𝒻𝑒 𝓘 𝒹𝑜 𝓃𝑜𝓉 𝒹𝑒𝓈𝑒𝓇𝓋𝑒 ✧*:・゚

Banned
    TIM
    /
    Mentioned
    177 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I see him as SEE now. I really don't see any logic but scattered points and arguments that are remarkably inconsistent (which isn't to say that I think the underlying positions are necessarily inconsistent), creating a chaos of information. It all seems rather Ti PoLR to me. Then there is his focus on who is a good person or not, who he likes or not and who likes him or not, and of course constantly putting friends and family into positions around him (nepotism). He's relational. Also I feel like he is like a blizzard in his relationships--great dramas and falling outs, even if it's all in a serious way. It's a sort of relational capriciousness I kind of associate with SEE... Anyway, it all seems very Gamma to me.

I couldn't see him as SLE now because I just don't know where the Ti is... I see Fi though...

I quoted this from the Epstein thread:

Quote Originally Posted by calm View Post
    DONALD TRUMP IS NOT SEE.
    Please look into Communication Styles. If he was SEE, he’d have “Passionate” communication style- that of all Extrovert Feelers (EIE,ESE,SEE,IEE). His style is clearly Business-like, making him ILE,LIE,LSE,or SLE. And he is Gamma.
    You can google “communication styles socionics” to get to the article.
    There are so many ways to use deductive reasoning to narrow down a type rather than guess using anecdotes or behaviors or scripted speeches or songs or public personas.

Epstein, as you can tell from his deposition, has Cold-Blooded communication style, narrowing him down to LSI,LII,ILI,and SLI.

Once you can tell that someone is an introvert, determine if they have Sincere communication style or Cold-blooded- this is very easy. From there there are only 4 choices and each belong to a different Quadra.
    Typing has been made so much easier for me. I no longer have to guess.
    I find this interesting because I can't really I suppose deny that Trump comes off as business-like in his communication and he's always had this like serious or even stern demeanor. That stern demeanor and interviews from when he was younger had before left me with the SLE impression. I can't see him as LIE though (I would consider ESI before LIE)... I think Se lead makes sense even though he's not the most outgoing looking Se dominant.

I think Trump is confusing because he's also disordered and he may be experiencing mental decline. His "buddy" Kanye West seems more like a stereotypical SEE to me (though I'm not sure of that type).

I imagine a great many Gammas would dislike Trump so I don't feel like Gammas hating him would mean he is not Gamma.
    Last edited by marooned; 07-22-2020 at 11:54 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

SEE

Banned
    TIM
    /
    Mentioned
    177 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Around 6:00 the interviewer is asking him about an example of taking revenge (as he basically is saying that he believes in an eye for an eye) and he says there were people he helped in the 80s when his business was going well who then were not there for him later when he needed help and for some of them he thought it wouldn't be too hard for them to help, so now that he can he's going after them to take revenge. Is this not a relational form of revenge? They violated "the relationship." Loyalty is important to him, he says earlier, and this is no different from who he is now really. He is capricious in relationships and as soon as he decides someone hasn't been loyal to him, he turns on them (of course the same standards don't apply to himself as we know--it's one-sided).

He does say much later that business comes to him much more easily than relationships and he talks about how success and relationships are kind of at odds with one another because of how much time/focus it takes to be successful. But meh, he's a narcissist... I dunno.

Also I think loyalty can be a big deal to Fi or Ti types and blah.