View Poll Results: type of Donald Trump?

Voters
137. You may not vote on this poll
  • ILE (ENTp)

    2 1.46%
  • SEI (ISFp)

    1 0.73%
  • ESE (ESFj)

    2 1.46%
  • LII (INTj)

    1 0.73%
  • SLE (ESTp)

    97 70.80%
  • IEI (INFp)

    1 0.73%
  • EIE (ENFj)

    6 4.38%
  • LSI (ISTj)

    1 0.73%
  • SEE (ESFp)

    29 21.17%
  • ILI (INTp)

    1 0.73%
  • LIE (ENTj)

    6 4.38%
  • ESI (ISFj)

    0 0%
  • IEE (ENFp)

    1 0.73%
  • SLI (ISTp)

    1 0.73%
  • LSE (ESTj)

    2 1.46%
  • EII (INFj)

    3 2.19%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 27 of 27 FirstFirst ... 172324252627
Results 1,041 to 1,055 of 1055

Thread: Donald Trump

  1. #1041
    shotgunfingers's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2020
    Location
    the rice fields
    TIM
    ILE-Ti
    Posts
    450
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kernel View Post
    I think he is SEE-Se. He has renforced Te and Se, and that's why the Fi is barely there. He also VIs SEE > SLE.

    Many SEE-Se dominant subtype think they are SLE. Because in business environment, it makes them try to shut down that Fi and use Se+Te because it doesn't help them in achieving their goals.
    Fi PolR is just someone who fails to register how other ppl feel about them if it isn't very clearly expressed through Fe.. It has very little to do with ppl's hate for the orange man due to him being who he is. Lack of Fi is not a lack of morals.

  2. #1042
    Kernel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    TIM
    IEE
    Posts
    451
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by shotgunfingers View Post
    Fi PolR is just someone who fails to register how other ppl feel about them if it isn't very clearly expressed through Fe.. It has very little to do with ppl's hate for the orange man due to him being who he is. Lack of Fi is not a lack of morals.
    I didn't mean to say lack of Fi is lack of morals. Ime usually SEEs are sensitive to ppl and kind in an Fi way which is not apparent in Trump I guess. I know an SEE-Se who told me once that in work, he try to not give a damn about people's sensitivities and feelings (which is Fi).

  3. #1043
    shotgunfingers's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2020
    Location
    the rice fields
    TIM
    ILE-Ti
    Posts
    450
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kernel View Post
    I didn't mean to say lack of Fi is lack of morals. Ime usually SEEs are sensitive to ppl and kind in an Fi way which is not apparent in Trump I guess. I know an SEE-Se who told me once that in work, he try to not give a damn about people's sensitivities and feelings (which is Fi).
    Yeah, I try to do the same when debating or at work. I have been accused of being Fi PolR before for this. He could be SEE-Se. His art of the deal thing is very Se tho e_e... my ex gf bought it for me and sent it to me from the UK. Can't say I appreciated the gesture.

  4. #1044

    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    TIM
    ILE-Ti SO/SX 7w6
    Posts
    67
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    People not liking you is not Fi-POLR. A lot of Fi-POLRs are actually very concerned about how they come across because they genuinely care about people as a whole.

    Regardless, I think Trump is an SEE.

  5. #1045
    Kill4Me's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    TIM
    SLE-Ti 8w7 so/sp
    Posts
    2,504
    Mentioned
    248 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

    Default

    Trump's type is so obvious...and its an American Socionics original that fake socionists (aka Aushra Lackeys) have desperately tried to lay claim to. Now the AWFUL 28 is a footnote in 16types history as the worst squad of typers ever compiled onto one type poll. The AWFUL 28 couldn't "hit the side of a barn with a baseball from ten feet out" when it comes to typing, that's how bad they are. Even little Miss Jackie Oliver Aaron and little Alonzo (the "littles") typed Trump correctly...There's no saving the AWFUL 28. Soupman has the most intellectual horsepower of the bunch (which is no great feat) and he couldn't even come up with a sensible argument! I destroyed him years ago when he tried to debate me on Trump's type... it lives on as the worst beating any ILI has ever taken in 16types history in a debate over a famous person's type... it might even be the worst beating any ILI has ever taken in 16types history in a debate...period.

  6. #1046
    Rebelondeck's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Posts
    1,428
    Mentioned
    123 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default

    Trump seems to be a narcissistic sociopath, which makes his type somewhat irrelevant. As an outsider, the millions of people, who would support him, worry me much more; who lends their car to the neighbourhood drunk and expects it back better than new.

    a.k.a. I/O

  7. #1047
    f.k.a Oprah sbbds's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2018
    TIM
    SLE
    Posts
    3,622
    Mentioned
    258 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Said it before but I think he’s a particularly “stupid” and narcissistic sociopathic SLE. I can get why people say SEE as “Fi creative” can be construed as sociopathic in a sense with its creative usage of Fi personal ethics, but his sense of ethics seems to be far worse than his logic IMO. How else would he rise to his position as multi-millionaire and president along with such shit human values?

    Also, Melania Trump seems far, far less “logical” than him, if we imagine they’re duals. Not that it’s necessary in typing him alone.

  8. #1048
    f.k.a Oprah sbbds's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2018
    TIM
    SLE
    Posts
    3,622
    Mentioned
    258 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by COOM View Post
    His Fi is so high. I don't think a SLE can act so dishonestly for so long and enjoy such popularity. If Biden chooses this line of attack, he is going to lose. This is Trump's bread and butter.
    Not true. You can also look at it as simply not caring about honesty, which perfectly matches the idea of a narcissistic and sociopathic Fi polr. Fe HA matches the idea of enjoying popularity as “bread and butter” even more perfectly, too.

    Remember that HA is considered the “most limiting” function.

    It is far more likely for a logical type to “ignore” his ethical side / information, rather than the other way around.

  9. #1049
    shotgunfingers's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2020
    Location
    the rice fields
    TIM
    ILE-Ti
    Posts
    450
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sbbds View Post
    Said it before but I think he’s a particularly “stupid” and narcissistic sociopathic SLE. I can get why people say SEE as “Fi creative” can be construed as sociopathic in a sense with its creative usage of Fi personal ethics, but his sense of ethics seems to be far worse than his logic IMO. How else would he rise to his position as multi-millionaire and president along with such shit human values?

    Also, Melania Trump seems far, far less “logical” than him, if we imagine they’re duals. Not that it’s necessary in typing him alone.
    Advertising / marketing. He made use of the media's hate towards him for free advertisement. Out of that and left-right divide and conquer propaganda running for decades now he fashioned himself an about 50% approval by making use of the hate. Also the memes were rather funny. People have this naļve pov imo that anyone can become the word's foremost superpower's chief... but that's not the case. Anyone who is even remotely allowed near that position has been accepted long beforehand. To think the guy is making decisions himself is the epitome of naivete. Trump is a red herring, a lighting rod. He has no real power, if he did, he'd be dead by now. He is a good little puppet, doing what needs to be done. His family will probably benefit off this for centuries and it satisfied his Se ego.

    try to see life more like game of thrones, don't be Ned Stark... see Ned's bad Se killed him. Littlefinger was right. Thou shalt be more Machiavellian for thy own good.

    <.< bdsm-bear, u like the orange man? haha

    ...I can't stay mad at u. Damn it.

  10. #1050
    Heaven and Hell Samson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    TIM
    LSI
    Posts
    401
    Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Strange View Post
    I've actually had people tell me that they can't understand how I can screw up all day long, every day, the way I do, and still come out on top of things.


    They just can't understand it.
    Trump LIE 8 confirmed.


  11. #1051
    kingslayer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Location
    USA
    TIM
    SLE- Se 7w8 Sx/So
    Posts
    480
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Trumps strategy is divide and conquer. Thats gamma

  12. #1052
    f.k.a Oprah sbbds's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2018
    TIM
    SLE
    Posts
    3,622
    Mentioned
    258 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by shotgunfingers View Post
    Advertising / marketing. He made use of the media's hate towards him for free advertisement. Out of that and left-right divide and conquer propaganda running for decades now he fashioned himself an about 50% approval by making use of the hate. Also the memes were rather funny. People have this naļve pov imo that anyone can become the word's foremost superpower's chief... but that's not the case. Anyone who is even remotely allowed near that position has been accepted long beforehand. To think the guy is making decisions himself is the epitome of naivete. Trump is a red herring, a lighting rod. He has no real power, if he did, he'd be dead by now. He is a good little puppet, doing what needs to be done. His family will probably benefit off this for centuries and it satisfied his Se ego.

    try to see life more like game of thrones, don't be Ned Stark... see Ned's bad Se killed him. Littlefinger was right. Thou shalt be more Machiavellian for thy own good.

    <.< bdsm-bear, u like the orange man? haha

    ...I can't stay mad at u. Damn it.
    My bear is working its BDSM magic. What do you type Trump?

  13. #1053
    shotgunfingers's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2020
    Location
    the rice fields
    TIM
    ILE-Ti
    Posts
    450
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sbbds View Post
    My bear is working its BDSM magic. What do you type Trump?
    I was going with SLE at first, ppl here seem to see him as a gamma tho. I voted for both.

  14. #1054

    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    TIM
    ILI/ INTp
    Posts
    59
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    LIE

  15. #1055

    Join Date
    Sep 2018
    TIM
    ILe-nE
    Posts
    238
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Obvious SEE ESFp
    playing with people emotions

    this guy nailed it.

    Published on Feb 24, 2016

    Sle ESTp only have 2D Fe bruh. Even in mbti their fe is in 3rd slot

Page 27 of 27 FirstFirst ... 172324252627

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •