View Poll Results: type of Donald Trump?

Voters
124. You may not vote on this poll
  • ILE (ENTp)

2 1.61%
  • SEI (ISFp)

1 0.81%
  • ESE (ESFj)

2 1.61%
  • LII (INTj)

1 0.81%
  • SLE (ESTp)

89 71.77%
  • IEI (INFp)

1 0.81%
  • EIE (ENFj)

6 4.84%
  • LSI (ISTj)

1 0.81%
  • SEE (ESFp)

23 18.55%
  • ILI (INTp)

1 0.81%
  • LIE (ENTj)

6 4.84%
  • ESI (ISFj)

0 0%
  • IEE (ENFp)

1 0.81%
  • SLI (ISTp)

1 0.81%
  • LSE (ESTj)

2 1.61%
  • EII (INFj)

3 2.42%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 24 of 26 FirstFirst ... 1420212223242526 LastLast

Thread: Donald Trump

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yeah, the SEE one does sound like him. But hmmm.

Haikus
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by MegaDoodoo View Post
    Okay, I'm hooked. This is kind of fascinating to me. So here's

Reinin Dichotomies (SLE vs SEE)
    Emotive (SEE) / Constructivist (SLE) -
    Socionics can be really fun and contain far more depth than there at first seems. I love how people in the past few decades have done a ton of leg work.

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    931 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

Yeah, the SEE one does sound like him. But hmmm.
    Don't fret my pet () even the self proclaimed "experts" don't agree. I believe Mr G has an advantage based n experience but there are no gods when it comes to socionics. There are plenty of believers and skeptics. When information conflicts that is when you go with your own intuition or gut feelings. It might conflict with others intuition or gut feelings but at least you will feel a sense of inner correctness or something, something.

I didn't type him SEE because I am a Mr G follower btw. I had already typed him that before.

I just noticed the still images in the videos makes it looks like they could eat each others faces or scratch each others eyes out. lol

ďMy typology is . . . not in any sense to stick labels on people at first sight. It is not a physiognomy and not an anthropological system, but a critical psychology dealing with the organization and delimitation of psychic processes that can be shown to be typical.Ē​ óC.G. Jung

TIM
    ESTp 7w8 Sx/Sp
    Mentioned
    212 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Aylen View Post
    Don't fret my pet () even the self proclaimed "experts" don't agree. I believe Mr G has an advantage based n experience but there are no gods when it comes to socionics. There are plenty of believers and skeptics. When information conflicts that is when you go with your own intuition or gut feelings. It might conflict with others intuition or gut feelings but at least you will feel a sense inner correctness or something, something.

I didn't type him SEE because I am a Mr G follower btw. I had already typed him that before.

That ILE kid or whatever his name his typings suck

Gulenkos typings are actually spot on

TIM
    E I E I OOOOO Sx/So
    Mentioned
    230 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Isn’t it interesting how we started the 2000s roughly 20 years ago with one of the worst presidents in history and here we are again.
    And I'm what you desire, like a siren in the night

Quote Originally Posted by Starfall
    Everyone, pls give Bled some likes. He craves the likes much like Suedehead craves the cock.
    7w6 2w3 8w9 - The Free Spirit

TIM
    SLI-Si 9w8 Sp/Sx
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Beautiful sky View Post
    ISTp
    Absolutely not. SLE
    I can't take this anymore
    And I'm almost pretty sure
    I've been here before

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    602 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Fuzzy View Post
    Absolutely not. SLE
    That was a total typo I typed him SEE
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 2w1sw(1w9) helps others to live up to their own standards of what a good person is and is very behind the scenes in the process.
    Tritype 1-2-6 stacking sp/sx

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

TIM
    SLE
    Mentioned
    151 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Beautiful sky View Post
    That was a total typo I typed him SEE
    Considering Obama is black, what do you type him Maritsa? Is he Trump’s identical type?

TIM
    IEE-Fi
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Wait a minute. Did I see someone say Melania is an IEI?

Iím not well-read on Socionics, but from what I do know, Donald Trump seems like a pretty obvious ESTp. Which is sickening if I am in fact IEI and he is my dual

Interesting to read posts saying he would be a better president than Hilary from the past. He has proven to be one of the worst, if not the worst, presidents in U.S. history. Which anyone with half a brain could see prior to his winning the election. Deeply ashamed of this country.
    "I must work on my mind, for now I realize, everyone of us, has a heaven inside" 4 core, sx/so slight sx bend, probably 469 (they call me The Seeker!) 4w5, 6w7, 9w1

TIM
    IEE-Fi
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I don’t know much about Melania, but she comes off as intellectually void. I kind of just see a deer in the headlights. I don’t know if I should feel bad for her, if she’s just a gold-digger, a victim or what
    "I must work on my mind, for now I realize, everyone of us, has a heaven inside" 4 core, sx/so slight sx bend, probably 469 (they call me The Seeker!) 4w5, 6w7, 9w1

TIM
    LII/creative subtype
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by bouncingoffclouds View Post

I’m not well-read on Socionics, but from what I do know, Donald Trump seems like a pretty obvious ESTp. Which is sickening if I am in fact IEI and he is my dual
    he's not an obvious type, and melania is certainly not an intuitive. she frequently describes herself as a detail oriented and practical person.

what I also find interesting is that many IEI I know perceive trump very negatively, while ILI seem to be more accepting of the things he does (he is their dual)

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    602 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by sbbds View Post
    Considering Obama is black, what do you type him Maritsa? Is he Trumpís identical type?
    Istj
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 2w1sw(1w9) helps others to live up to their own standards of what a good person is and is very behind the scenes in the process.
    Tritype 1-2-6 stacking sp/sx

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

Haikus
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by soundofconfusion View Post
    he's not an obvious type, and melania is certainly not an intuitive. she frequently describes herself as a detail oriented and practical person.

what I also find interesting is that many IEI I know perceive trump very negatively, while ILI seem to be more accepting of the things he does (he is their dual)
    God no is Melania a intuitive. Personally I respect her choice to stand by her husband yet also refusing to negatively talk about him in public. Very classy lady. Apparently she come to New York with nothing and built her fortune herself. What choices did she have to make along the way to get there.

Haikus
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I don’t know much about Melania, but she comes off as intellectually void. I kind of just see a deer in the headlights. I don’t know if I should feel bad for her, if she’s just a gold-digger, a victim or what

She is actually a pretty shrewd woman.

Haikus
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Wait a minute. Did I see someone say Melania is an IEI?

I’m not well-read on Socionics, but from what I do know, Donald Trump seems like a pretty obvious ESTp. Which is sickening if I am in fact IEI and he is my dual

Interesting to read posts saying he would be a better president than Hilary from the past. He has proven to be one of the worst, if not the worst, presidents in U.S. history. Which anyone with half a brain could see prior to his winning the election. Deeply ashamed of this country.
    He is pathological so, no surprise most feel disgust towards him.

TIM
    IEE-Fi
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

If you get married and remain married to Donald Trump and stand by the atrocities he’s committed , such as his involvement with abandoning the Kurds in Syria and leaving them to be slaughtered, there is something very wrong. Donald Trump is the exact opposite of class, therefore there is no way Melania is the epitome of a woman with class.
    Quote Originally Posted by timber View Post
    God no is Melania a intuitive. Personally I respect her choice to stand by her husband yet also refusing to negatively talk about him in public. Very classy lady. Apparently she come to New York with nothing and built her fortune herself. What choices did she have to make along the way to get there.

TIM
    IEE-Fi
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Let’s also get real about their marriage. You think Donald Trump is loyal to her? Also, if she is such an intelligent, self- made and classy woman why would she marry him? Lol something is extremely amiss.

Haikus
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Let’s also get real about their marriage. You think Donald Trump is loyal to her?
    Define loyal really. You mean sexually faithful? Perhaps that wasn't their arrangement to begin with. Perhaps she is not faithful to him either. As far as loyal goes when you are with a person and show them respect and dignity and compliments both in private and in public then yes, I do see him as very loyal to her. He is probably also loyal when it comes to his practical commitments to her. Don't forget he is in his 70s, so his libido isn't going to be jumping off the walls. Ew I had to think about Trump's libido, but there you go. I'm assuming he made all his past mistakes in his previous marriages. Btw I still think he is a POS for all the other reasons, but def not how he treats Melania and how she treats him. I guess I just see relationships from a pretty mature perspective having been through a number of my own.

Also, if she is such an intelligent, self- made and classy woman why would she marry him? Lol something is extremely amiss.
    Who knows, maybe its none of our business?

Haikus
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

If you get married and remain married to Donald Trump and stand by the atrocities he’s committed , such as his involvement with abandoning the Kurds in Syria and leaving them to be slaughtered, there is something very wrong. Donald Trump is the exact opposite of class, therefore there is no way Melania is the epitome of a woman with class.
    I guess this would depend on how you view a shared crime between people. Is she also to blame for this? Is she to get on her hands and knees in public and cry out against her husband and attempt to discredit him in front of everybody? What are you asking for here? An interview with Oprah where she reveals all? A self-defeating exspose where she destroys everything she worked for and a rebirth, perhaps as a dance contestant on Dancing with the Stars?

Think about what "is" not what "could be". What is is far more interesting to me.

Haikus
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Maybe she survives the Circus because she refuses to participate. How is that not classy?

a two horned unicorn renegade Heretic 007's Avatar
    TIM
    ILE-C-I
    Mentioned
    205 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

well obviously: Fe conflicts with Fi. If an Fe valuing person sees Trump unethical he can be very well ethical in Fi.

Trump overall likes to get financial long term advice not advice in ethical consequences. This is very simply SEE>SLE.
    Measuring you right now

TIM
    IEE-Fi
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

What makes you think I haven’t had plenty of relationship experience? Lol. You are quite arrogant. Trump is an obvious narcissist. Narcissists don’t love. If you are naive enough to base off “how he treats her in public” I have no words. Your point of view given you last statement is clearly not objective at all, though you claim it to be and to have a “mature view”. Give me a break. Also, I would put money on having more relationship experience and longer relationships, odd of you go jump to the conclusion that you do over myself, lol. Good point on Trump’s age, further proof of the oddness of such a relationship. To think there aren’t other reasons behind it other than “love” is ignorant af. Like I said, Melania could have been manipulated and more of a victim. I don’t really know, but there is more behind that situation than love for this man lol. Talking about grabbing women by the pussy to some bros was highly respectful to Melania and their relationship by the way. It could be likely they have an arranged situation, but don’t be so stupid to think this is pure love lol
    Define loyal really. You mean sexually faithful? Perhaps that wasn't their arrangement to begin with. Perhaps she is not faithful to him either. As far as loyal goes when you are with a person and show them respect and dignity and compliments both in private and in public then yes, I do see him as very loyal to her. He is probably also loyal when it comes to his practical commitments to her. Don't forget he is in his 70s, so his libido isn't going to be jumping off the walls. Ew I had to think about Trump's libido, but there you go. I'm assuming he made all his past mistakes in his previous marriages. Btw I still think he is a POS for all the other reasons, but def not how he treats Melania and how she treats him. I guess I just see relationships from a pretty mature perspective having been through a number of my own.

Who knows, maybe its none of our business?
    Last edited by bouncingoffclouds; 10-19-2019 at 09:49 PM.

TIM
    IEE-Fi
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think the side Melania sees from Trump is probably a lot nicer than the criticism he gets. From her point of view, Trump is probably trying to do good and well-meaning. I think she said as much in an interview that the criticism doesn't match his intentions or something. And something about she wish he wouldn't say certain things, but that he doesn't always "listen" to her.

Mentioned
    237 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

she's quite a gold digger to me, also none would fit better for Troomp ;]

Haikus
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

What makes you think I haven’t had plenty of relationship experience? Lol. You are quite arrogant. Trump is an obvious narcissist. Narcissists don’t love. If you are naive enough to base off “how he treats her in public” I have no words. Your point of view given you last statement is clearly not objective at all, though you claim it to be and to have a “mature view”. Give me a break. Also, I would put money on having more relationship experience and longer relationships, odd of you go jump to the conclusion that you do over myself, lol. Good point on Trump’s age, further proof of the oddness of such a relationship. To think there aren’t other reasons behind it other than “love” is ignorant af. Like I said, Melania could have been manipulated and more of a victim. I don’t really know, but there is more behind that situation than love for this man lol. Talking about grabbing women by the pussy to some bros was highly respectful to Melania and their relationship by the way. It could be likely they have an arranged situation, but don’t be so stupid to think this is pure love lol
    Ok.

TIM
    SLE-H 8w9
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Trump is a clown so is anyone that defends him

TIM
    LII-Ne
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

A clown as president who is really bad at estimating the consequences of his decisions... and good at giving emotional manipulative speeches.

When he is in trouble because he justifies his decisions he seems to me like an alligator who tries to escape a dragnet by forcefully rolling around.

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    717 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

I was talking to a recently married woman the other day about how you can choose your partners but you can't choose your partner's family, and she said that she's reluctant to say it, but her husband's father voted for Trump. "Because there was no one else to vote for", she said. Implying that her father-in-law would never consider Hillary.

"But you know, he's having some second thoughts now."

"So?" I said. "You know that "second thoughts" thing is bullshit, don't you?"

"What? Nooooo."

"Yes. Your father-in-law knows that Trump is a bad human being, but HE'S GOING TO VOTE FOR HIM AGAIN ANYWAY!"
    I'm afraid I get carried away when I get confronted with massive stupidity.

"I'll bet you $10 that he'll vote for him again. $10 says that your father-in-law is a fuckhead. $10."

"I don't know about that......"

"Here", I said. "Look up "The Authoritarians" on Google. Just type it in right now."
    She did, and she got this: https://www.theauthoritarians.org/

And of course, having an explanation right in front of her that disagreed with her belief that her father-in-law is next to God, she didn't read it. Instead, she said "I agree with him about keeping troublemakers out of the country. But he should let in smart people instead."

She happens to be a very smart Iranian. If Trump is re-elected, she won't have to read it. She can experience it for herself. Trump hates all foreigners, smart, stupid, and in-between*. She somehow thinks that she will be an exception to his plans. All Authoritarian followers do. Just ask the Jews who stayed in Germany because they were "exceptional". ....Oh, wait. You can't ask them. There aren't any.

They say that education is expensive. But it costs nothing compared to ignorance.

*Trump also hates anyone who ever helped him, because being in a position to help him would make them too close to his level of Godhood, and his massive level of narcissism won't permit that. Everyone he hires is "so great, just so beautiful for the job" until they leave, and then everything that is going wrong is their fault.

Man, I hate narcissists.

And I think that all Authoritarians should be put on an island and be left alone until they all kill each other. Anyone trying to leave the island would be shot.
    You see? We could make evolution and "selection of the fittest" apply to humans once again. Maybe they will emerge from the island with flying saucers or some such BS. But I somehow doubt it.
    Last edited by Adam Strange; 10-20-2019 at 05:30 PM.

TIM
    LII-Ne
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ooo View Post
    she's quite a gold digger to me, also none would fit better for Troomp ;]
    I don't know, but what I've heard is that Melania has the right to stay in the US via Green card "Einstein visa" and Trump has the power to revoke the validity of it. So she'd have to leave the country.
    I don't know if this is a rumor only or true.

TIM
    LII-Ne
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by sbbds View Post
    Considering Obama is black, what do you type him Maritsa? Is he Trump’s identical type?
    Ok, I'm not Maritsa, but I'll reply anyway.
    Obama and Trump are obviously different types.

Quick Big Five Comparison:
    Obama is lower on Extraversion, higher on Openness, way higher on Agreeableness, higher on Conscientious and lower on Neuroticism, compared to Trump.

TIM
    LII/creative subtype
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

this will probably lead to discussions away from the topic but Barack and Michelle Obama = EIE

Mentioned
    237 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm getting convinced for SEE, Melania fits dumb ILI stereotype (VI wise)

Mentioned
    237 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

barack introvert

TIM
    IEE-Fi
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Sorry Timber. I went a little hard yesterday. I honestly don’t care much about Melania or about their relationship. I’ve been going through some stuff recently and have been more aggressive and angry than usual, was in fight mode. No worries, Melania is honestly irrelevant. You good. Your opinions on Melania are fine, at least you see Trump for the monster he is.
    Ok.

TIM
    IEE-Fi
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Lol I saw this interview yesterday. I personally don’t trust her, but yeah it’s probably unlikely it’s some horrible abusive situation. Brushing off what he’s doing and who he is, isn’t cool, but whatever
    I think the side Melania sees from Trump is probably a lot nicer than the criticism he gets. From her point of view, Trump is probably trying to do good and well-meaning. I think she said as much in an interview that the criticism doesn't match his intentions or something. And something about she wish he wouldn't say certain things, but that he doesn't always "listen" to her.

TIM
    LII-Ne
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quick typing for Melania from me: ISTx

TIM
    IEE-Fi
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Lmao. Iíve often said I wish the old conservatives in this state, the snowbirds and such, would die already. In hindsight though, probably a bit harsh lol. But yeah, I definitely feel you. You are correct on the ďspecialĒ Jewish people also who in some cases were just as bad if not worse to the less privileged Jewish people. Iím reading Viktor Franklís Manís Search for Meaning in which he mentions that. Hopefully I can stick with it, Iím a shit reader concentration/focus wise these days.
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Strange View Post
    I was talking to a recently married woman the other day about how you can choose your partners but you can't choose your partner's family, and she said that she's reluctant to say it, but her husband's father voted for Trump. "Because there was no one else to vote for", she said. Implying that her father-in-law would never consider Hillary.

"But you know, he's having some second thoughts now."

"So?" I said. "You know that "second thoughts" thing is bullshit, don't you?"

"What? Nooooo."

"Yes. Your father-in-law knows that Trump is a bad human being, but HE'S GOING TO VOTE FOR HIM AGAIN ANYWAY!"
    I'm afraid I get carried away when I get confronted with massive stupidity.

"I'll bet you $10 that he'll vote for him again. $10 says that your father-in-law is a fuckhead. $10."

"I don't know about that......"

"Here", I said. "Look up "The Authoritarians" on Google. Just type it in right now."
    She did, and she got this: https://www.theauthoritarians.org/

And of course, having an explanation right in front of her that disagreed with her belief that her father-in-law is next to God, she didn't read it. Instead, she said "I agree with him about keeping troublemakers out of the country. But he should let in smart people instead."

She happens to be a very smart Iranian. If Trump is re-elected, she won't have to read it. She can experience it for herself. Trump hates all foreigners, smart, stupid, and in-between*. She somehow thinks that she will be an exception to his plans. All Authoritarian followers do. Just ask the Jews who stayed in Germany because they were "exceptional". ....Oh, wait. You can't ask them. There aren't any.

They say that education is expensive. But it costs nothing compared to ignorance.

*Trump also hates anyone who ever helped him, because being in a position to help him would make them too close to his level of Godhood, and his massive level of narcissism won't permit that. Everyone he hires is "so great, just so beautiful for the job" until they leave, and then everything that is going wrong is their fault.

Man, I hate narcissists.

And I think that all Authoritarians should be put on an island and be left alone until they all kill each other. Anyone trying to leave the island would be shot.
    You see? We could make evolution and "selection of the fittest" apply to humans once again. Maybe they will emerge from the island with flying saucers or some such BS. But I somehow doubt it.

TIM
    IEE-Fi
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

If the old conservative snowbirds died though, shit would get better for everyone here. Just sayin.

TIM
    IEE-Fi
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Your typings also suck. Just sayin.

Quote Originally Posted by Number 9 large View Post
    That ILE kid or whatever his name his typings suck

Gulenkos typings are actually spot on