View Poll Results: type of Donald Trump?

Voters
184. You may not vote on this poll
  • ILE (ENTp)

3 1.63%
  • SEI (ISFp)

3 1.63%
  • ESE (ESFj)

3 1.63%
  • LII (INTj)

2 1.09%
  • SLE (ESTp)

118 64.13%
  • IEI (INFp)

2 1.09%
  • EIE (ENFj)

8 4.35%
  • LSI (ISTj)

2 1.09%
  • SEE (ESFp)

47 25.54%
  • ILI (INTp)

2 1.09%
  • LIE (ENTj)

8 4.35%
  • ESI (ISFj)

1 0.54%
  • IEE (ENFp)

2 1.09%
  • SLI (ISTp)

3 1.63%
  • LSE (ESTj)

5 2.72%
  • EII (INFj)

4 2.17%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 18 of 30 FirstFirst ... 814151617181920212228 ... LastLast

Thread: Donald Trump

TIM
    Ne-IEE 6w7 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    221 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Samson View Post
    I understand what your point is, I don't agree with it.
    Okay. *shrug*
    “We cannot change the cards we are dealt, just how we play the hand.” Randy Pausch

Ne-IEE
    6w7 sp/sx
    6w7-9w1-4w5

TIM
    SLE-H 8w9 SX
    Mentioned
    283 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

So you've got nothing and were "just mocking" me. How are you not banned from this forum? Serious question. If users like you are allowed to troll and insult others to the extent that you've shown me so far, then this is a strongly negative reflection of this forum and I doubt I will be very active here. This place clearly does not respect its users.

Anyway, given our interactions, I will not be as willing to indulge you with "my work" in the future.
    You should meet other members who are extremely passive-aggressive and very insulting and hurtful/personal towards others completely unprompted who moderators have allowed to continue to exist on this forum such as @Bertrand . Moderators do nothing apparently on here, and some people eat up one another’s bullshit like ice cream. The only reason I stand out to you right now is that I’m willing to admit what I do, as I also have some pseudo-SJW agenda to expose this behind it.

While we’re on this topic though, you are being quite unnecessarily aggressive towards posters such as @Myst and @Raver who have been trying to engage you in fair and respectful debate. So check yourself first before accusing others of doing the same.
    [Today 07:57 AM] Raver: Life is a ride that lasts very long, but still a ride. It is a dream that we have yet to awaken from.

It's hard to find a love through every shade of grey.

TIM
    LSI
    Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by niffer View Post
    You should meet other members who are extremely passive-aggressive and very insulting and hurtful/personal towards others completely unprompted who moderators have allowed to continue to exist on this forum such as @Bertrand . Moderators do nothing apparently on here, and some people eat up one another’s bullshit like ice cream. The only reason I stand out to you right now is that I’m willing to admit what I do, as I also have some pseudo-SJW agenda to expose this behind it.

While we’re on this topic though, you are being quite unnecessarily aggressive towards posters such as @Myst and @Raver who have been trying to engage you in fair and respectful debate. So check yourself first before accusing others of doing the same.
    Your behavior is not excusable. We're done.

TIM
    SLE-H 8w9 SX
    Mentioned
    283 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

[Today 07:57 AM] Raver: Life is a ride that lasts very long, but still a ride. It is a dream that we have yet to awaken from.

Mentioned
    486 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

lol forget these jokers; the "ultimate" jock is subjective and begs the question. its not an argument its a description, one that I happen to recognize, and is persuasive to that extent. these two just want to run around for fun

also these forums attract people with issues, so its something you just gotta accept and know that you're in a house for the unwell in some sense. keep that in mind at the onset and it becomes more tolerable, and realize many of these people you will never convince of anything because they're not interesting in listening but rather being heard. everyones got their list of people they think are disgusting and nigh intolerable

TIM
    SLE-H 8w9 SX
    Mentioned
    283 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Bertrand View Post
    lol forget these jokers; the "ultimate" jock is subjective and begs the question. its not an argument its a description, one that I happen to recognize, and is persuasive to that extent. these two just want to run around for fun

also these forums attract people with issues, so its something you just gotta accept and know that you're in a house for the unwell in some sense. keep that in mind at the onset and it becomes more tolerable, and realize many of these people you will never convince of anything because they're not interesting in listening but rather being heard
    Instead of focusing on how you or others may be “unwell” and dragging people down into your misery with you, why don’t you work on yourself and do something about it? Having issues is not an excuse, simply acknowledging likewise isn’t enough and will get you nowhere. Do SOMETHING; something other than criticizing other people. For once...

TIM
    Ne-IEE 6w7 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    221 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Some typing material for anyone that wants to get a good idea of how Trump was in the past in the 1980s. I think these videos are closer to his true type than how he acts now, which is almost a caricature at the moment. It's easy to get a false characterization of Donald Trump based on how he acts now where it's clear he exaggerates a lot of his behavior and it seems like he is not as cognitively sharp as he used to be for whatever reason:

“We cannot change the cards we are dealt, just how we play the hand.” Randy Pausch

Ne-IEE
    6w7 sp/sx
    6w7-9w1-4w5

Mentioned
    486 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

seems to me people assume the new trump is a digression when I think it may just be an evolution. he did in fact climb upward from basically peddling borrowed money to the presidency. this is in some sense the essence of what he is blown up and not somehow degraded. to say otherwise is to beg the question despite his obvious upward expansion. if it looks like brain damage its probably just irrationality thrown in your face with such force you can't believe its real, but it is

TIM
    Ne-IEE 6w7 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    221 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

seems to me people assume the new trump is a digression when I think it may just be an evolution. he did in fact climb upward from basically peddling borrowed money to the presidency. this is in some sense the essence of what he is blown up and not somehow degraded. to say otherwise is to beg the question despite his obvious upward expansion. if it looks like brain damage its probably just irrationality thrown in your face with such force you can't believe its real, but it is
    I see your point in that this may be the real Trump and the 1980s Trump was just a facade so people would take him seriously and now that he's old, he's unveiled his true self because he doesn't care anymore. I prefer to see it as the current Trump is probably the old Trump stripped from rationality and reason due to some possible early stage of alzheimer and/or dementia so the new Trump is still Trump, but perhaps one unveiling himself at his more basic instinct so your point does hold water. I just think if you want to type him with the highest accuracy, you should at least look at both, his old self and new self because it's not like his type changed from the 1980s to now, but rather other personality characteristics that did.

Ne-IEE
    6w7 sp/sx
    6w7-9w1-4w5

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

nah... this is love

TIM
    ILE ENTp-Ti
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

SEE has something like disintegration of Se and Fi. They use either one or another. And very often they just use Se too much. And trump is like that but because of different reasons, probably his age, therefore giving impression of SEE. But obviously he is SLE, he VIs as one very clearly. Of course as he is sharing Se with SEE he is also similar to SEE but there's clear Ti in his eyes and not Fi.

Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by golden View Post
    I don’t find him ESE whatsoever, but I think the gilded penthouse could fit any quadra as it’s more to do with the kind of decor chosen by anti-democratic “leaders.”

Do you think everyone behind the designs is this article is acting out of something socionics-y? Or perhaps something else, NTR, is more important:

https://www.politico.com/magazine/st...-design-214877
    For sure that was my next thought being the Opulent decor being somewhat untype related.

Something could be socionical about those rooms, will spend some time in the future going over it to see what I find.

Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

TBH I love SEEs, even when they do all that silly braggadocios stuff. Trump doesn't have that interior ethics though, so that kind of rules ESFp out.

Mentioned
    217 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Mebe the same type as Biff Tannen.

donald_trump_and_biff_tannen_hanging_with_the_babes._2449921160.jpg

^ what would disgusting, rich men do with their lives without cheap floozies..?
    Last edited by xerx; 06-19-2018 at 06:29 AM.

Mentioned
    264 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by xerx View Post
    Mebe the same type as Biff Tannen.

donald_trump_and_biff_tannen_hanging_with_the_babes._2449921160.jpg

^ what would disgusting, rich men do with their lives without cheap floozies..?
    Biff Tannen was modeled after Trump I believe.

If you believe that Trump is a such and such person and hence type X... then you're right. You are perfectly correct in your observation. But that also doesn't tell us anything new.

Trump has been like this in the past, and in the moment, and so he's type X... and then what? What new things could we possibly learn from that? And therefore, he will remain like that in the future? Again, a relatively pointless commentary that doesn't tell us anything new. We already know what Trump is like. Some may observe a part of him, some may observe different parts of him. And they conclude that they must be different "types". Ok.

TIM
    ZGM
    Mentioned
    132 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

it's really hard to pretend america doesn't exist when trump makes the front page of our local newspaper everyday

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by falsehope View Post
    SEE has something like disintegration of Se and Fi.
    ego functions switch between themselves easily
    "disintegration" relates to functions dichotomies (T/F, S/N), as using of a weak function is harder. using of nonvalued variant of the same function mb also harder

Quote Originally Posted by wasp View Post
    it's really hard to pretend america doesn't exist when trump makes the front page of our local newspaper everyday
    and as we do not see the same about Milky Way galaxy, then seems USA are more meaningful

Mentioned
    127 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Raver View Post
    I see your point in that this may be the real Trump and the 1980s Trump was just a facade so people would take him seriously and now that he's old, he's unveiled his true self because he doesn't care anymore. I prefer to see it as the current Trump is probably the old Trump stripped from rationality and reason due to some possible early stage of alzheimer and/or dementia so the new Trump is still Trump, but perhaps one unveiling himself at his more basic instinct so your point does hold water. I just think if you want to type him with the highest accuracy, you should at least look at both, his old self and new self because it's not like his type changed from the 1980s to now, but rather other personality characteristics that did.
    I think Trump is sincere. The problem is that people have different ideas of what the word "great" means.

Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Donald Trump - Type not available

Mentioned
    486 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

lol the one time I'm like "yes finally some closure from khcs on this very important issue" and this is what I get

TIM
    LSI-C™
    Mentioned
    237 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

lol the one time I'm like "yes finally some closure from khcs on this very important issue" and this is what I get
    Khcs is gonna keep us waiting.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by khcs View Post
    Donald Trump - Type not available
    damn Russian hackers

Mentioned
    456 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

xD

Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The guy has confidence he will be the first to say lol

Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Mentioned
    486 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

it works both ways with Se SEE strengthening logic, but I agree whether he is SEE or SLE Se subtype seems clear

TIM
    alpha NT
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I still don't understand how and where some people see 3D in Donald Trump.
    My impression is he has 3D (SLE), not 3D (SEE).

Mentioned
    287 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by WinnieW View Post
    I still don't understand how and where some people see 3D in Donald Trump.
    Already discussed earlier in thread but here:

Quote Originally Posted by Golihov
    Fi as creative function in SEE (ESFp; Napoleon) and IEE (ENFp; Huxley)
    He is frequently conveying to others his attitude towards them. Uses his own attitude towards someone to manipulate them. Aims to give his evaluation to everything that surrounds him, judges what is 'good' and what is 'bad'. Sometimes he can change his sympathies and antipathies several times a day, very amorous and inconstant in this respect. Looks for a place where others would be interested in his views on any issue. Thus he may find his vocation as artistic director, since in this sphere his judgement is often accepted and valued. As a manager or leader his approach remains the same, however, acceptance of his judgement here will be lower. He himself refers to his evaluations as "work in progress", something mundane, commonplace to him: first he praises someone, then scolds them, then praises them again. Not being in a position to do this, it looks inadequate, so often this serves as incentive for him to achieve such a position, and thus quietly "sell" his products for which there is small demand in society. Usually none at all, because those who are critical of everyone often no one likes. He is frequently perceived as someone who has arrived with "his own charter in a foreign land". He immediately begins to look and evaluate everything: "this is good, but that is poor" "I like this, but not that". He is interested in conflict situations, and can even provoke them since then he will have a job: to assess. These people often win the sympathies of others by participating in their problems: they are aware and interested in them, they can adjust to another person to better get in touch. Therefore, they often make for good politicians. Their advantage is the ability to play on requests of the voters, to know what they want. Their relations are rarely reliable - "today I like you, tomorrow you're not in favor, and day after I like you again". Even their hate can easily one day turn into love. For them feelings is alike an interesting game. They know price to everything, so can make for good evaluators and tasters. Seldom they leave a member of opposite sex without their assessment. Their assessments can sometimes sound like moralizing, but there is no consistency to their judgements. Sometimes the situation requires that they adapt their valuation to "opinions of others." In such cases they may put it into more acceptable formulation, for example "it is said that ...". If you try to specify who is saying that, it turns out that he has merely used the phrase about public opinion to cunningly hide his own opinion.
    Only bolded a few things that should stand out as very obvious in his behavior, but all of it applies.

TIM
    alpha NT
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ok, on a second thought.
    -leading + -mobilizing + -demonstrative isn't implausible for him.

I guess I'm not that skilled at typing people based on introverted functions they use,
    I tend to focus on extroverted functions I perceive in others.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Strange View Post
    If we assume that Donal Trump is SLE, and if we assume that Barack Obama is ESI (and I think these are pretty safe bets), then Obama is Trump's supervisor. And they might interact like this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Htt91G2qDwM

Obama basically made Trump his bitch.
    Irrelevant but I've always thought Obama was EIE and Trump was LIE (his weakness is Fe, Fi and Si always make me cringe).

TIM
    LSI-C™
    Mentioned
    237 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by inabox View Post
    Irrelevant but I've always thought Obama was EIE and Trump was LIE
    Obama EIE? Do you know introverted he is? Lol.

Trump cannot be anything other than base, imo. I would say SEE though I used to think SLE. The strategy of chaos in unusual for SLEs though, so it's probably SEE.

The speech of LIEs and EIEs almost catgeorically contains no or little self-promoting or boastful content. LIEs might be called arrogant when they are confident on how to do things, but boastfulness is usually the trait of base.

his weakness is Fe, Fi and Si always make me cringe.
    People don't cringe at politicians because of types. Due to the level of psychological distance, it seems unlikely type would play a role in your "relation" to a politician.

It's not like every beta likes the various dictators that came out of their quadra either.

TIM
    alpha NT
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Avebury View Post
    Obama EIE? Do you know introverted he is?
    Yeah, but he also has the people skills and the diplomatic skills of a -ego type. is most likely his strongest extraverted judgement function.

Quote Originally Posted by Avebury View Post
    Trump cannot be anything other than base, imo.
    1D for D. Trump seems obvious to me.
    His conceptional thinking is quite simplistic, in my opinion.

TIM
    LII-Ti 1w2 sp/so
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Maybe it’s just my personal impression I have of him, but Trump doesn’t seem to have any people or diplomatic skills to me whatsoever. Aside from the many gaffes he’s already made, he prefers a confrontational and aggressive approach that by default goes against any idea of careful ‘diplomacy’. I mean, there was a time when he was seemingly threatening Kim Jong Un and kept calling him ‘Rocket Man’ or something, and the very idea of having an agreement with Iran over nuclear weapons seemed to absolutely revolt him (even though that agreement was actually quite good to the USA, or so I read), so he got rid of it.

He has the kind of impulsiveness that I could only associate with a Se base, don’t know if SEE or SLE. But there’s no way he’s anywhere close to being LIE or a Fe base imho.

TIM
    ILI - C
    Mentioned
    114 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by niffer View Post
    Lol.

This thread went to hell and back, eh?

Anyway, I thought SLE, but am coming around to Gulenko's conclusion that he's SEE.

SEE may explain why some people see him as ENTj while others see him as SLE. Ie. He leads with Se and is also an extraverted gamma.

Banned
    TIM
    Heretic
    Mentioned
    151 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I once found a biography of Trump that said people described him as looking like Elvis and the Devil Mephistopheles. However, Elvis and the Devil aren't the same type. He must've changed from Devil type to Elvis type when he changed his name from Drumpf (Germanic) to Trump (All American Rocker.)

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

There are wonderful people who don't have crap people skills or aren't people with questionable morals who are ENTJs, empathetic and balanced ones ; and I am happy to be friends with some of these ENTJs . Someone else (of a different sociotype) who has views similar to Trump's would perhaps reveal their own sociotype's weaknesses when presenting those views. If they have zero self consciousness about how others perceive them lol.

Also just in case - I'm sure and I believe many ENTJs try to be careful about how they come off to others unlike Trump.

(tl;dr jerks come in many sociotypes, pun partially intended)

What I gather from Obama is Fe -waaay before detecting his Ni. Also his demeanour and sense of humour makes me of think Ne demonstrative rather than Fi demonstrative. Obama is probably a Fe-EIE. Contrast him with someone like Henry Rollins who is Fe-IEI and the contrast of the sociotypes demonstrative functions will be very apparent.

TIM
    ~°~
    Mentioned
    77 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Trump is SLE ESTP.
    ~* astralsilky

Each essence is a separate glass,
    Through which Sun of Being’s Light is passed,
    Each tinted fragment sparkles with the Sun,
    A thousand colors, but the Light is One.

Jami, 15th c. Persian Poet

Post types & fully individuated before 2012 ...

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    699 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

He’s ESFP

Also is he the worst president that we’ve ever had?

Asking for 5 Billion dollar to build a wall out of our tax dollars is ridiculous
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

TIM
    ExFx 3 sx
    Mentioned
    720 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

The NFs? I'd send this guy right to the fucker Elon and both can catapult themselves to Mars in their hubris, their toupees will fly right off Baldies in space... Far from earth...

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1553 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Beautiful sky View Post
    He’s ESFP

Also is he the worst president that we’ve ever had?

Asking for 5 Billion dollar to build a wall out of our tax dollars is ridiculous
    Well, Mexico is going to pay for the wall. Trump explained it this way:
    Step 1. Steal underpants.
    Step 2. ?????
    Step 3. Mexico pays for the wall.

In any case, the idea is that keeping Mexicans (oops, I mean illegal immigrants) out of the US will mean that there will be more jobs doing lawn care and melon-picking available for Americans, and the increased taxes that these jobs pay to the government will, in a roundabout way, pay for the wall. Except those jobs are already yielding tax dollars. Oh, well, I'm sure the math works out on this.

I don't know. I just made a post that said that the US economy was stagnant because the US population is stagnant. It seems that more illegal immigrants are leaving now than are coming in, and this has been the case since 2008.

https://www.motherjones.com/kevin-dr...n-border-none/

Maybe a wall will keep them in the US, where they can start buying RAM trucks* to get to their jobs in the fields.

*Damn, it looks like Dodge is owned by Italians. Whose idea was that?