View Poll Results: type of Donald Trump?

Voters
137. You may not vote on this poll
  • ILE (ENTp)

    2 1.46%
  • SEI (ISFp)

    1 0.73%
  • ESE (ESFj)

    2 1.46%
  • LII (INTj)

    1 0.73%
  • SLE (ESTp)

    97 70.80%
  • IEI (INFp)

    1 0.73%
  • EIE (ENFj)

    6 4.38%
  • LSI (ISTj)

    1 0.73%
  • SEE (ESFp)

    29 21.17%
  • ILI (INTp)

    1 0.73%
  • LIE (ENTj)

    6 4.38%
  • ESI (ISFj)

    0 0%
  • IEE (ENFp)

    1 0.73%
  • SLI (ISTp)

    1 0.73%
  • LSE (ESTj)

    2 1.46%
  • EII (INFj)

    3 2.19%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 26 of 27 FirstFirst ... 16222324252627 LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,040 of 1055

Thread: Donald Trump

  1. #1001
    End's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    TIM
    ILI-Ni sp/sx
    Posts
    924
    Mentioned
    139 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by anndelise View Post
    Bernie Sanders > Hillary Clinton >>>>>>>>>Trump.

    http://feelthebern.org
    Kinda wish you were correct, but you're not. Trump will sadly crush Bernie as, well, he's just too milquetoast and nice. I kinda like that, and I do hope he faces off against Trump as he has more brain cells remaining functional than Biden does but in the end, Trump will still win. It'll be closer with Bernie at the head of the DNC than Biden but the Trumpmeister will still win...

  2. #1002
    Everlast's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    TIM
    LSI Ti E6w5 sp/sx
    Posts
    1,830
    Mentioned
    106 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    It's too early to call because a lot could happen between now and then to be blamed on the Trump administration. The coronavirus and the health of the economy will influence the outcome of the election. As of now I agree that it's Trump's election to lose because life under the incumbent administration has been ok thusfar notwithstanding how annoyed I am when I hear the guy on the radio.

    If Bernie wins the nomination then Trump will say that the economy has been doing well so Bernie has no basis for criticism.

    If Biden wins the nomination then Trump will say that Trump has demonstrated higher levels of health than Biden has.

    Probably the most interesting part of this for me is how Americans have become more acutely aware of severe income inequality and economic injustice in recent years. In this way, Sanders has already won an idealogical war within the Democratic party by pushing the party leftward. Really, it's been a long time coming just by virtue of the dwindling of the middle class. The oligarchs can only throw us so many bones before we take the whole enchilada.

  3. #1003
    Everlast's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    TIM
    LSI Ti E6w5 sp/sx
    Posts
    1,830
    Mentioned
    106 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    I guess what I'm trying to say is that capitalism is bullshit because it attempts to replace the need for meaning and human connection with greed.

  4. #1004

    Join Date
    Jul 2019
    Posts
    243
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    The economy is eventually going to crash terribly which could happen at any time and it may or may not result in the Democrat taking the White House. But if the economy does crash before the election and a Democrat takes the White House, their government intervention wouldn't help anyway.

    As soon as Trump came into office, he and the Republicans in Congress should've replaced all federal taxes with a 10% flat rate tax on all personal income, balanced the budget, and had interest rates raised to liquidate the debt from the Obama Administration. Unfortunately, they failed to do those things. Trump talked about "thinking big" but the only "big" thing he did was the disastrous tariffs.

  5. #1005

    Join Date
    Mar 2020
    TIM
    EII-N, 4w5, sx/sp
    Posts
    5
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    He definitively embodies an unhealthy Program Se type. 100% sure.
    Probably SLE.

  6. #1006

    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    11,826
    Mentioned
    1083 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Vindicator Phoenix View Post
    He definitively embodies an unhealthy Program Se type.
    he's hysterical clown. SLE do not look so. somehow 70% voted rejected this evidence
    Fi is not about him also. he's more rude and strict

    if people will type famouses by the nonverbal, they'll do lesser mistakes
    Types examples: video bloggers, actors

  7. #1007
    kingslayer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Location
    USA
    TIM
    SLE- Se 7w8 Sx/So
    Posts
    482
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    I'll say it once I'll say it again. He ain't sle. Theres a better chance hes LIE than SLE but hes not that either. Hes a very obvious SE fi his gamma values are beyond obvious and he clearly uses se but has no logic at all

    Anyone calling him SLE please linkme even ONE example showing ti in his ego block. I cant find any. I'm not being sarcastic. I've never seen this guy adhere or mention any principals or logical structures at all. He constantly uses demo FE from what I can tell. I've paid him no mind until he began to run for president so maybe his past was different but 2015 on he is clearly ti polr..

  8. #1008
    Adam Strange's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    Midwest, USA
    TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Posts
    7,987
    Mentioned
    890 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kingslayer View Post
    I'll say it once I'll say it again. He ain't sle. Theres a better chance hes LIE than SLE but hes not that either. Hes a very obvious SE fi his gamma values are beyond obvious and he clearly uses se but has no logic at all

    Anyone calling him SLE please linkme even ONE example showing ti in his ego block. I cant find any. I'm not being sarcastic. I've never seen this guy adhere or mention any principals or logical structures at all. He constantly uses demo FE from what I can tell. I've paid him no mind until he began to run for president so maybe his past was different but 2015 on he is clearly ti polr..
    I agree, @kingslayer. Trump is not LIE and he's not SLE. SEE is the only typing that makes sense to me.

    I will admit that it is humbling in a way to see a guy as screwed up as he is in my Quadra, but you know, Socionics is only about information exchange, not narcissism or stupidity.

    And no, his past was not different. https://www.huffpost.com/entry/garry...b0e80b1ba2ecdc

    I believe that Garry Trudeau is IEI.

  9. #1009
    FreelancePoliceman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Location
    Maizistan
    TIM
    LII
    Posts
    1,180
    Mentioned
    109 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by flames View Post
    Isn’t it interesting how we started the 2000s roughly 20 years ago with one of the worst presidents in history and here we are again.
    Trump is not even close to being one of the worst presidents in history. Our best president was perhaps FDR and he put people in concentration camps (some things don’t change, apparently). Bush II was by far worse than Trump on account of the Iraq War and PATRIOT Act (ignoring that most of it was recently renewed). Trump is bad, but all Presidents were; the main thing people don’t like about Trump is that he’s rude to reporters, who shape the thoughts of the masses.

    Trump’s main problem IMO is that he listens too much to advisors and sycophants, and keeps appointing too many people like them. He’s appointed a lot of extremists (even by Republican standards), and though it’s not really possible to prove, I think they unduly influence many of his decisions. The assassination of Soleimani, for instance, was not his idea. In any case, he’s more or less mainly advanced Republicans and right-wing ideology, which was going to happen anyway, especially with any Republican president. Betsy deVoss or whoever else people point to and say they’re the devil may be right, but at most another Republican may have appointed only a slightly milder figure, or stretched out the policies people like her want over another few years. And with a Democratic president, of course, at best nothing would substantially change.

    What I’m trying to say is that Trump is just easily swayed by people who control a large portion of the government anyway and would get what they want eventually no matter who was President. Things could and have been worse.
    Last edited by FreelancePoliceman; 04-09-2020 at 06:02 PM.
    Don't want Microsoft tracking everything you do on a computer? Tired of ads on your operating system? Sick of forced updates and reboots? Interested in a much lower risk of getting viruses? Try Linux Mint!

    Protect your privacy on the Web:
    Browser: Firefox (It's much preferable to Chrome, at least)
    Search Engine: DuckDuckGo
    Adblocking: uBlock Origin
    Misc. Tracking Blocking: Decentraleyes
    Optional: uMatrix (Requires some learning)
    Mullvad VPN

  10. #1010
    kingslayer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Location
    USA
    TIM
    SLE- Se 7w8 Sx/So
    Posts
    482
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by FreelancePoliceman View Post
    Trump is not even close to being one of the worst presidents in history. Our best president was perhaps FDR and he put people in concentration camps (some things don’t change, apparently). Bush II was by far worse than Trump on account of the Iraq War and PATRIOT Act (ignoring that most of it was recently renewed). Trump is bad, but all Presidents were; the main thing people don’t like about Trump is that he’s rude to reporters, who shape the thoughts of the masses.

    Trump’s main problem IMO is that he listens too much to advisors and sycophants, and keeps appointing too many people like them. He’s appointed a lot of extremists (even by Republican standards), and though it’s not really possible to prove, I think they unduly influence many of his decisions. The assassination of Soleimani, for instance, was not his idea. In any case, he’s more or less mainly advanced Republicans and right-wing ideology, which was going to happen anyway, especially with any Republican president. Betsy deVoss or whoever else people point to and say they’re the devil may be right, but at most another Republican may have appointed only a slightly milder figure, or stretched out the policies people like her want over another few years. And with a Democratic president, of course, at best nothing would substantially change.

    What I’m trying to say is that Trump is just easily swayed by people who control a large portion of the government anyway and would get what they want eventually no matter who was President. Things could and have been worse.
    Neither have been worse than James Buchanan

    Either way Trump Is worse than Bush. The damage Trump has done to America's reputation and bureaucracy is far deeper and more insidious than anything Bush ever did

  11. #1011
    kingslayer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Location
    USA
    TIM
    SLE- Se 7w8 Sx/So
    Posts
    482
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Strange View Post
    I agree, @kingslayer. Trump is not LIE and he's not SLE. SEE is the only typing that makes sense to me.

    I will admit that it is humbling in a way to see a guy as screwed up as he is in my Quadra, but you know, Socionics is only about information exchange, not narcissism or stupidity.

    And no, his past was not different. https://www.huffpost.com/entry/garry...b0e80b1ba2ecdc

    I believe that Garry Trudeau is IEI.
    Me too. I keep hearing sle from people yet they cant provide 1 example of him using ti..

  12. #1012
    Averroes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    284
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Donald Trump visited tornado ravaged Tennessee on Friday afternoon. During the visit he showcased his well known lack of empathy, as sociopaths have a hard time pretending to possess real, human emotions. This exchange, about a young child who was found roaming the streets after his entire family died, is particularly jarring in the exchange he asks: "How did his family do?" The official tells Trump "They're deceased." Trump narrates to the journalists, like he is sharing a storyline, saying: "So his parents were killed. And his sister. So we're going to go see some of the folks."
    ”So what happens is, this guy falls off right on his face, hits his head, and I thought he died. And you know what I did? I said, ‘Oh my God, that’s disgusting,’ and I turned away,” said Trump. “I couldn’t, you know, he was right in front of me and I turned away. I didn’t want to touch him… he’s bleeding all over the place, I felt terrible. You know, beautiful marble floor, didn’t look like it. It changed color. Became very red. And you have this poor guy, 80 years old, laying on the floor unconscious, and all the rich people are turning away. ‘Oh my God! This is terrible! This is disgusting!’ and you know, they’re turning away. Nobody wants to help the guy. His wife is screaming—she’s sitting right next to him, and she’s screaming.”

    Thank God for the Marines. “What happens is, these 10 Marines from the back of the room… they come running forward, they grab him, they put the blood all over the place—it’s all over their uniforms—they’re taking it, they’re swiping [it], they ran him out, they created a stretcher. They call it a human stretcher, where they put their arms out with, like, five guys on each side,” shared Trump.

    ”I was saying, ‘Get that blood cleaned up! It’s disgusting!’ The next day, I forgot to call [the man] to say he’s OK,” said Trump, adding of the blood, “It’s just not my thing.”
    .
    Last edited by Averroes; 04-09-2020 at 08:10 PM.

  13. #1013
    FreelancePoliceman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Location
    Maizistan
    TIM
    LII
    Posts
    1,180
    Mentioned
    109 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kingslayer View Post
    Neither have been worse than James Buchanan

    Either way Trump Is worse than Bush. The damage Trump has done to America's reputation and bureaucracy is far deeper and more insidious than anything Bush ever did
    Lol. What reputation did he damage? That of the largest terrorist state on the planet? And the fact of the matter is that the “reputation” of a state doesn’t affect the lives of anyone in the slightest. And any damage Trump may or may not have done to bureaucracies (heavens above, save the bureaucracy!) pales in comparison to deliberately lying in order to start a war killing tens to hundreds of thousands of people. Trump is a guy who found himself becoming President and doesn’t seem to know how to handle it; Bush was actually evil.
    Don't want Microsoft tracking everything you do on a computer? Tired of ads on your operating system? Sick of forced updates and reboots? Interested in a much lower risk of getting viruses? Try Linux Mint!

    Protect your privacy on the Web:
    Browser: Firefox (It's much preferable to Chrome, at least)
    Search Engine: DuckDuckGo
    Adblocking: uBlock Origin
    Misc. Tracking Blocking: Decentraleyes
    Optional: uMatrix (Requires some learning)
    Mullvad VPN

  14. #1014
    kingslayer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Location
    USA
    TIM
    SLE- Se 7w8 Sx/So
    Posts
    482
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by FreelancePoliceman View Post
    Lol. What reputation did he damage? That of the largest terrorist state on the planet? And the fact of the matter is that the “reputation” of a state doesn’t affect the lives of anyone in the slightest. And any damage Trump may or may not have done to bureaucracies (heavens above, save the bureaucracy!) pales in comparison to deliberately lying in order to start a war killing tens to hundreds of thousands of people. Trump is a guy who found himself becoming President and doesn’t seem to know how to handle it; Bush was actually evil.


    You said what reputation did he damage? Then you say it's irrelevant because it doesnt affect people in any way? Gee golly.. You don't think reputation matters in business, politics, ethics of the nation ? Look at all the hate crimes he enables by just being him. Do I really have to explain something so obvious I don't even feel like addressing the rest of your ass backwards logic it would just be a waste of time if you cant figure out something as obvious the long term impact reputation has to a country (or a person) on a global scale and how that would leak over to the citizens there ??

    You dont think Trump is evil ? What the fuck . Trump is letting thousands die during this virus to protect his petty fragile ego. Bush made a geo political move to gain US influence in the middle east. You can piss and moan all you want about people dying and call the US a "terrorist state" EVERY EMPIRE IN HISTORY HAS DONE THIS.



    I'm curious what countries you think dont aggressively assert their influence. Gee no wonder you didnt think russia interfered in our elections. Found the Trump apologist

  15. #1015
    Adam Strange's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    Midwest, USA
    TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Posts
    7,987
    Mentioned
    890 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

    Default

    The Republican Party has been advancing bad leaders ever since the '60's. The interesting thing is that they keep getting elected.

    What's up with that?

    https://www.vox.com/2016/3/1/1112742...thoritarianism

  16. #1016
    WinnieW's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    TIM
    LII-Ne
    Posts
    1,571
    Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Strange View Post
    Trump authoritarian? I'd agree with that from my perspective.

    But if he's a member of the gamma quadra in Socionics, why does he have authoritarian values though gamma is a democratic quadra?

    And why is his so low in agreeableness and empathy despite being an ethical type (Fi ego)?
    Last edited by WinnieW; 04-09-2020 at 09:49 PM.

  17. #1017
    FreelancePoliceman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Location
    Maizistan
    TIM
    LII
    Posts
    1,180
    Mentioned
    109 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kingslayer View Post
    You said what reputation did he damage? Then you say it's irrelevant because it doesnt affect people in any way? Gee golly.. You don't think reputation matters in business, politics, ethics of the nation ? Look at all the hate crimes he enables by just being him. Do I really have to explain something so obvious I don't even feel like addressing the rest of your ass backwards logic it would just be a waste of time if you cant figure out something as obvious the long term impact reputation has to a country (or a person) on a global scale and how that would leak over to the citizens there ??

    You dont think Trump is evil ? What the fuck . Trump is letting thousands die during this virus to protect his petty fragile ego. Bush made a geo political move to gain US influence in the middle east. You can piss and moan all you want about people dying and call the US a "terrorist state" EVERY EMPIRE IN HISTORY HAS DONE THIS.



    I'm curious what countries you think dont aggressively assert their influence. Gee no wonder you didnt think russia interfered in our elections. Found the Trump apologist
    To insult a Roman emperor was punishable by death. Since you’ve criticized Trump, I suppose you’d agree that you ought to be executed, since that’s par for the course with other empires? Also, are you really criticizing my morality when yours is “might makes right”?

    Trump does not seem to me like a moral person. But that doesn’t really matter: he hasn’t (yet) orchestrated a war by lying to the public. He also hasn’t jailed his critics, like Wilson. So yeah, he has a far ways to go before he even gets into the top ten worst Presidents.

    As far as morality goes, his faults as I see them are relatively petty — he’s vain, likes attention, isn’t really good at his job. I see this qualitatively differently than the evil of other recent Presidents. Incidentally, I promise that Bush killed far more people than however might die because of anything Trump will do regarding this virus.

    Re. Russian “interference”, please explain to me what precisely it entailed.

    The rest of your post is too stupid to reply to.
    Last edited by FreelancePoliceman; 04-10-2020 at 05:06 PM.
    Don't want Microsoft tracking everything you do on a computer? Tired of ads on your operating system? Sick of forced updates and reboots? Interested in a much lower risk of getting viruses? Try Linux Mint!

    Protect your privacy on the Web:
    Browser: Firefox (It's much preferable to Chrome, at least)
    Search Engine: DuckDuckGo
    Adblocking: uBlock Origin
    Misc. Tracking Blocking: Decentraleyes
    Optional: uMatrix (Requires some learning)
    Mullvad VPN

  18. #1018
    kingslayer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Location
    USA
    TIM
    SLE- Se 7w8 Sx/So
    Posts
    482
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by FreelancePoliceman View Post
    To insult a Roman emperor was punishable by death. Since you’ve criticized Trump, I suppose you’d agree that you ought to be executed, since that’s par for the course with other empires? Also, are you really criticizing my morality when yours is “might makes right”?

    Trump does not seem to me like a moral person. But that doesn’t really matter: he hasn’t (yet) orchestrated a war by lying to the public. He also hasn’t jailed his critics, like Wilson. So yeah, he has a far ways to go before he even gets into the top ten worst Presidents.

    As far as morality goes, his faults as I see them are relatively petty — he’s vain, likes attention, isn’t really good at his job. I see this qualitatively differently than the evil of other recent Presidents. Incidentally, I promise that Bush killed far more people than however might die because of anything Trump will do regarding this virus.

    Re. Russian “interference”, please explain to me what precisely it entailed.

    The rest of your post is too stupid to reply to.
    You replied to everything then told me you arent replying to the rest. Typical trump logic lmao. Cant keep your feelings from clouding your judgment. Ti base my ass

    Here you go shit 4 brains. One of many sources you can find with a quick 3 second search on google


    https://www-wsj-com.cdn.ampproject.o...on-11555666201

    "Common knowledge in the intelligence community "

    200 page detailed report explaining step by step..



    Let me guess. Evil cia lying?

    Wall street journal fake news? Which convenient excuse is next


    https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Russ...ates_elections


    https://www.nbcnews.com/news/world/r...e-u-s-n1008051

    "One document said that President Donald Trump’s election had “deepened conflicts in American society” and suggested that, if successful, the influence project would “undermine the country’s territorial integrity and military and economic potential.”'
    Last edited by kingslayer; 04-10-2020 at 06:32 PM.

  19. #1019
    Adam Strange's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    Midwest, USA
    TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Posts
    7,987
    Mentioned
    890 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by FreelancePoliceman View Post
    Trump does not seem to me like a moral person. But that doesn’t really matter: he hasn’t (yet) orchestrated a war by lying to the public. He also hasn’t jailed his critics, like Wilson. So yeah, he has a far ways to go before he even gets into the top ten worst Presidents.

    As far as morality goes, his faults as I see them are relatively petty — he’s vain, likes attention, isn’t really good at his job. I see this qualitatively differently than the evil of other recent Presidents. Incidentally, I promise that Bush killed far more people than however might die because of anything Trump will do regarding this virus.
    @FreelancePoliceman, your points about Trump are well taken. He hasn't really killed hundreds of thousands of people in some made-up war, and I don't see him as being evil so much as being self-interested and stupid.

    Which leads me to wonder why I like Trump less than Bush II, and I liked Bush II not at all. This is something that I haven't figured out yet.

  20. #1020
    Making peace.
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    TIM
    LII
    Posts
    169
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Strange View Post
    Which leads me to wonder why I like Trump less than Bush II, and I liked Bush II not at all. This is something that I haven't figured out yet.
    Because George W. Bush is properly right-wing authoritarian while Donald J. Trump is a narcissist. Donald J. Trump was a Democrat because that's what people wanted to hear but then switched to Republican when that was what people wanted to hear. On the other hand George W. Bush would have never been a Democrat because its too weird and unconventional and wouldn't want to be one of those gay marriage California freaks. Donald will tell you the truth if he thinks that's what you want to hear, which is why he blasted W. multiple times on the Iraq War on Twitter. But while W. would be willing to condemn some of his administration he would never condemn all of it in its entirety, and if the badness were undeniable he'd just lie about it. Which is why he lied about the Iraq War: not going to Iraq would mean condemning his father's history in his entirety so he just lied.
    Socionics is not behaviorist!

    "This is the bizarre thing about being a superhero — you've even got to save the bad guys." -- Captain Planet.

  21. #1021
    Ryan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    TIM
    Your daul
    Posts
    1,392
    Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    I was reviewing US policy under Trump. I knew most of it, but not in detail.

    He effectively sidelined the state department in his presidency and has been handling all foreign relations through the white house, hence the impeachment trial. Trump knowingly pulled out of treaties with Russia that protect Ukraine and by extension the European Union. Then turned back to Ukraine and sold them missiles that were previously banned, because they are in range of Russian territories. When Ukraine wanted more of those missiles, he asked for personal favours. This is a constant theme of his, even now in the middle of a global pandemic.

    His Fi is so high. I don't think a SLE can act so dishonestly for so long and enjoy such popularity. If Biden chooses this line of attack, he is going to lose. This is Trump's bread and butter.

  22. #1022
    xerxe xerxe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Ministry of Love
    Posts
    6,424
    Mentioned
    105 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Strange View Post
    @FreelancePoliceman, your points about Trump are well taken. He hasn't really killed hundreds of thousands of people in some made-up war, and I don't see him as being evil so much as being self-interested and stupid.

    Which leads me to wonder why I like Trump less than Bush II, and I liked Bush II not at all. This is something that I haven't figured out yet.
    Couldn't that be because Trump is, unapologetically, a conniving, manipulative and narcissistic piece of shit? George Bush at least had somewhat coherent and consistent principles, even if they were inhumane and destructive.

  23. #1023
    kingslayer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Location
    USA
    TIM
    SLE- Se 7w8 Sx/So
    Posts
    482
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by xerxe View Post
    Couldn't that be because Trump is, unapologetically, a conniving, manipulative and narcissistic piece of shit? George Bush at least had somewhat coherent and consistent principles, even if they were inhumane and destructive.
    The only reason Trump hasnt done something as evil as the Iraq war is because hes not competent enough. We are lucky hes all the things you mentioned. Because if he was like this, intelligent and listening to people like Cheiny and Rumsfeld on top of that .. we would all be very fucked right now

  24. #1024
    Type me whatever you want thegreenfaerie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Location
    Neptune
    TIM
    469 Delta NF
    Posts
    1,998
    Mentioned
    83 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    I doubt in SLE for Trump since learning the system

  25. #1025
    Kill4Me's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    TIM
    SLE-Ti 8w7 so/sp
    Posts
    2,504
    Mentioned
    248 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

    Default

    Obvious Trump is SLE-Ti...compare what I posted earlier and what later came out in the news...

    trump is fianlly realizing it with these low iq crackpot masses that appealing to reason don't work....you just got unleash the iron fist and put them troops on the ground to dominate motherfckers. Force will does what reason can't
    .

    https://www.the16types.info/vbulleti...90#post1390390

    On it, Trump berated most governors as “weak” in the face of growing unrest and urged them to “dominate” unruly protests.

    The president also called on the governors to take back the streets by using force to confront protesters. He said if they did not, they would look like “fools,” and that the world was already seeing them as such.
    https://deadline.com/2020/06/califor...rs-1202948439/

  26. #1026
    Kill4Me's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    TIM
    SLE-Ti 8w7 so/sp
    Posts
    2,504
    Mentioned
    248 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

    Default

    Let's take a look at the reason why twenty-eight people voted Trump as SEE.

    Angelic: knows nothing about socionics ("know-nothing")
    Aylen: an EII 9w1 sx/so who mistypes as IEI so falsely believes that SLE is her dual and not her conflictor, thus interprets own conflictor relations with trump as his not being a 'dual'
    Beautiful Sky: worst typer in socionics history
    chriscorey: nothing better to do
    concretebutterfly: lives in a fantasy world
    emily: irrelevant
    end: has some weird view of Se Ti
    erk: know-nothing
    everlast: know-nothing
    freelancepoliceman: EII mistyped as LII so interprets his conflicting relations to Trump as evidence that Trump is SEE rather than SLE
    herzy: too clouded by political disdain for trump to accurately type
    karas: know-nothing
    kernel: know-nothing
    kingslayer: he's not a SLE but a LSE and as a LSE wants to follow the typing of his dual EII (Aylen)
    LVNA: know-nothing
    moloka: know-nothing
    mrs tortilla: know-nothing
    myst: an ILE-Ti using her Ne-lead to imagine the possibility that Trump is SEE
    nanooka: know-nothing
    nehtaro: know-nothing
    number9large: fake SLE who is actually a SEE that confuses his own Fi-creative with Ti-creative and therefore confuses Trump's Ti-creative with Fi-creative
    samson: know-nothing
    sinister12: know-nothing
    societyolittleflower: is out to sissify socionics
    soupman: no common sense
    squark: too clouded by political disdain for trump to accurately type
    strokemycactus: know-nothing

  27. #1027
    Heaven and Hell Samson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    TIM
    LSI
    Posts
    401
    Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    You're so pathetic @Kill4Me. You're just a dumbass making some online fuss claiming to be a bigshot, but you're too scared to even show your own face and actually OWN the material that you profess as your own. Nothing but a NERD full of hot air! You didn't even have the balls to actually tag anyone! LOL

    Put your money where your mouth is and show this forum the face of "a real SLE 8w7" such as yourself! Don't be scared, we don't bite... much.


  28. #1028
    Queen of the Damned Aylen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    Spiritus Mundi
    TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Posts
    11,312
    Mentioned
    970 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kill4Me View Post
    Let's take a look at the reason why twenty-eight people voted Trump as SEE.

    Aylen: an EII 9w1 sx/so who mistypes as IEI so falsely believes that SLE is her dual and not her conflictor, thus interprets own conflictor relations with trump as his not being a 'dual'
    LOL what are you on about now?

    With your weak logic you would come to the conclusion that if I type him SEE it must be because I am EII 9w1. Starfall and Strrng, who you happen to type IEI, also type him SEE you dork. If you need to see me as a conflictor then retype yourself LSE and you might feel some satisfaction. Like Trump, you are a joke when it comes to reasoning things out. You have shown more Fi on this forum than I have.

    If you want to know why I type him SEE try reading my many posts otherwise shut up about it.

    Also, Trump is a coward who hid in a bunker a couple days ago but he didn't like the optics since he is a E 3w4 so he emotionally, and impulsively, made the decision to call in the military police for a photo op to show his "strength". It made him look weaker. Use your brain not your feelings when typing Trump.

    “My typology is . . . not in any sense to stick labels on people at first sight. It is not a physiognomy and not an anthropological system, but a critical psychology dealing with the organization and delimitation of psychic processes that can be shown to be typical.”​ —C.G. Jung

     



  29. #1029
    shotgunfingers's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2020
    Location
    the rice fields
    TIM
    ILE-Ti
    Posts
    494
    Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    People give Trump too much credit. He is a Se ego tho. I can see him as SEE or SLE, not much else.

  30. #1030
    queentiger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    TIM
    Bitch
    Posts
    808
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kill4Me View Post

    Beautiful Sky: worst typer in socionics history
    This made me cackle. People who type me as Ni PoLR definitely are the worst typers in socionics history

  31. #1031
    queentiger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    TIM
    Bitch
    Posts
    808
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Aylen View Post
    LOL what are you on about now?

    With your weak logic you would come to the conclusion that if I type him SEE it must be because I am EII 9w1. Starfall and Strrng, who you happen to type IEI, also type him SEE you dork. If you need to see me as a conflictor then retype yourself LSE and you might feel some satisfaction. Like Trump, you are a joke when it comes to reasoning things out. You have shown more Fi on this forum than I have.

    If you want to know why I type him SEE try reading my many posts otherwise shut up about it.

    Also, Trump is a coward who hid in a bunker a couple days ago but he didn't like the optics since he is a E 3w4 so he emotionally, and impulsively, made the decision to call in the military police for a photo op to show his "strength". It made him look weaker. Use your brain not your feelings when typing Trump.
    Maybe K4 is an LSE. Maybe K4's constant typing of people who he feels are "posturing" as LSE is a way to make up for the fact that he himself constantly does so on the forum. Maybe he doesn't post pictures of himself because he doesn't have "8w7 so/sp irises". I think we've found the LSE in denial.

  32. #1032

    Join Date
    Nov 2019
    Posts
    171
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    There is nothing wrong with being an LSE.

    SLE > SEE for Trump, tho.

  33. #1033
    queentiger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    TIM
    Bitch
    Posts
    808
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Duschia View Post
    There is nothing wrong with being an LSE.

    SLE > SEE for Trump, tho.
    No one said it was, boot licker.

  34. #1034

    Join Date
    Nov 2019
    Posts
    171
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by queentiger View Post
    No one said it was, boot licker.
    I'm pretty sure that dude with weird teeth in his avatar does have a problem with LSEs, tho. And he seems to see /something wrong/ in them.

  35. #1035
    queentiger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    TIM
    Bitch
    Posts
    808
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Duschia View Post
    I'm pretty sure that dude with weird teeth in his avatar does have a problem with LSEs, tho. And he seems to see /something wrong/ in them.
    Ah it seemed like you were kissing his ass tbh because of the timing of you saying it right after my post which could be interpreted as me viewing LSE as a bad thing. My apologies. However, yes I will say he does seem to have an issue with LSEs and every type besides SLE and maybe IEI because that's his supposed dual. The reason I mentioned that he could be an LSE is because he seems to projecting his own negative traits that he maybe dislikes onto the type, and instead picking SLE because he thinks it's more "badass" but at the end of the day he is the biggest posturer on this site. He's never posted a video of himself, never posted a picture of himself so all we have is his claims with zero type. It could also be that he isn't doing this because he himself doesn't fit the visual profile he has assigned his self typing.

  36. #1036
    kingslayer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Location
    USA
    TIM
    SLE- Se 7w8 Sx/So
    Posts
    482
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Aylen View Post
    LOL what are you on about now?

    With your weak logic you would come to the conclusion that if I type him SEE it must be because I am EII 9w1. Starfall and Strrng, who you happen to type IEI, also type him SEE you dork. If you need to see me as a conflictor then retype yourself LSE and you might feel some satisfaction. Like Trump, you are a joke when it comes to reasoning things out. You have shown more Fi on this forum than I have.

    If you want to know why I type him SEE try reading my many posts otherwise shut up about it.

    Also, Trump is a coward who hid in a bunker a couple days ago but he didn't like the optics since he is a E 3w4 so he emotionally, and impulsively, made the decision to call in the military police for a photo op to show his "strength". It made him look weaker. Use your brain not your feelings when typing Trump.
    Hello my Eii dual. Pls ignore my post with the logical breakdown of why I think trump is SEE. I'm just following you .. so let me know if you change him to SLE ok?

  37. #1037
    kingslayer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Location
    USA
    TIM
    SLE- Se 7w8 Sx/So
    Posts
    482
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by queentiger View Post
    Ah it seemed like you were kissing his ass tbh because of the timing of you saying it right after my post which could be interpreted as me viewing LSE as a bad thing. My apologies. However, yes I will say he does seem to have an issue with LSEs and every type besides SLE and maybe IEI because that's his supposed dual. The reason I mentioned that he could be an LSE is because he seems to projecting his own negative traits that he maybe dislikes onto the type, and instead picking SLE because he thinks it's more "badass" but at the end of the day he is the biggest posturer on this site. He's never posted a video of himself, never posted a picture of himself so all we have is his claims with zero type. It could also be that he isn't doing this because he himself doesn't fit the visual profile he has assigned his self typing.
    he looks 5 ft 6 and like a chonk with those manlet forearms he posted in the pic thread.

    He called marista the worst typer ever yet she typed me LSE. The same typing he gave me. The logic on this guy

  38. #1038
    queentiger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    TIM
    Bitch
    Posts
    808
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kingslayer View Post
    he looks 5 ft 6 and like a chonk with those manlet forearms he posted in the pic thread.

    He called marista the worst typer ever yet she typed me LSE. The same typing he gave me. The logic on this guy
    Lol yeah we're the same type according to him smh. Perhaps he is aware of that and is trying to hint that he is also one of the worst typers in socionics history. We can only hope.

  39. #1039
    Type me whatever you want thegreenfaerie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Location
    Neptune
    TIM
    469 Delta NF
    Posts
    1,998
    Mentioned
    83 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    First impression was that Trump is SLE, then I decided he has shit Ti and went with SEE, but then I went back to SLE. Just realized he fits Gulenko's description for SLE pretty well as well

  40. #1040
    Kernel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    TIM
    IEE
    Posts
    453
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    I think he is SEE-Se. He has renforced Te and Se, and that's why the Fi is barely there. He also VIs SEE > SLE.

    Many SEE-Se dominant subtype think they are SLE. Because in business environment, it makes them try to shut down that Fi and use Se+Te because it doesn't help them in achieving their goals.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •