View Poll Results: type of Donald Trump?

Voters
185. You may not vote on this poll
  • ILE (ENTp)

3 1.62%
  • SEI (ISFp)

3 1.62%
  • ESE (ESFj)

3 1.62%
  • LII (INTj)

2 1.08%
  • SLE (ESTp)

119 64.32%
  • IEI (INFp)

2 1.08%
  • EIE (ENFj)

8 4.32%
  • LSI (ISTj)

2 1.08%
  • SEE (ESFp)

47 25.41%
  • ILI (INTp)

2 1.08%
  • LIE (ENTj)

8 4.32%
  • ESI (ISFj)

1 0.54%
  • IEE (ENFp)

2 1.08%
  • SLI (ISTp)

3 1.62%
  • LSE (ESTj)

5 2.70%
  • EII (INFj)

4 2.16%
Multiple Choice Poll.

Thread: Donald Trump

Hybrid View

Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by soundofconfusion View Post
    he's not an obvious type, and melania is certainly not an intuitive. she frequently describes herself as a detail oriented and practical person.

what I also find interesting is that many IEI I know perceive trump very negatively, while ILI seem to be more accepting of the things he does (he is their dual)
    God no is Melania a intuitive. Personally I respect her choice to stand by her husband yet also refusing to negatively talk about him in public. Very classy lady. Apparently she come to New York with nothing and built her fortune herself. What choices did she have to make along the way to get there.

Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

If you get married and remain married to Donald Trump and stand by the atrocities he’s committed , such as his involvement with abandoning the Kurds in Syria and leaving them to be slaughtered, there is something very wrong. Donald Trump is the exact opposite of class, therefore there is no way Melania is the epitome of a woman with class.
    Quote Originally Posted by timber View Post
    God no is Melania a intuitive. Personally I respect her choice to stand by her husband yet also refusing to negatively talk about him in public. Very classy lady. Apparently she come to New York with nothing and built her fortune herself. What choices did she have to make along the way to get there.

Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by bouncingoffclouds View Post
    If you get married and remain married to Donald Trump and stand by the atrocities he’s committed , such as his involvement with abandoning the Kurds in Syria and leaving them to be slaughtered, there is something very wrong. Donald Trump is the exact opposite of class, therefore there is no way Melania is the epitome of a woman with class.
    I guess this would depend on how you view a shared crime between people. Is she also to blame for this? Is she to get on her hands and knees in public and cry out against her husband and attempt to discredit him in front of everybody? What are you asking for here? An interview with Oprah where she reveals all? A self-defeating exspose where she destroys everything she worked for and a rebirth, perhaps as a dance contestant on Dancing with the Stars?

Think about what "is" not what "could be". What is is far more interesting to me.