View Poll Results: type of Donald Trump?

Voters
185. You may not vote on this poll
  • ILE (ENTp)

3 1.62%
  • SEI (ISFp)

3 1.62%
  • ESE (ESFj)

3 1.62%
  • LII (INTj)

2 1.08%
  • SLE (ESTp)

119 64.32%
  • IEI (INFp)

2 1.08%
  • EIE (ENFj)

8 4.32%
  • LSI (ISTj)

2 1.08%
  • SEE (ESFp)

47 25.41%
  • ILI (INTp)

2 1.08%
  • LIE (ENTj)

8 4.32%
  • ESI (ISFj)

1 0.54%
  • IEE (ENFp)

2 1.08%
  • SLI (ISTp)

3 1.62%
  • LSE (ESTj)

5 2.70%
  • EII (INFj)

4 2.16%
Multiple Choice Poll.

Thread: Donald Trump

Hybrid View

I've been waiting for you Satan's Avatar
    TIM
    sle sp/sx 845
    Mentioned
    149 Post(s)
    Tagged
    16 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by glam View Post
    yea, i'm pretty sure that "putting the right things forward" doesn't include building a wall on the Mexican border and thinking you can make Mexico pay for it, deporting all undocumented immigrants, cutting federal education spending, declaring climate change as a hoax, being against the Iranian nuclear deal, and calling for the repeal of Obamacare, etc.
    Why shouldn't overstayers be deported? It's kind of the norm. I didn't know that he was saying climate change was a hoax. Obamacare is a failure, from what I understand from here?

There are so many illegal immigrants already that I think in some ways just working on the deporting of them rather than a wall is better idea.

Mentioned
    68 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Satan View Post
    Why shouldn't overstayers be deported? It's kind of the norm. I didn't know that he was saying climate change was a hoax. Obamacare is a failure, from what I understand from here?

There are so many illegal immigrants already that I think in some ways just working on the deporting of them rather than a wall is better idea.
    the problem is that there are so many illegal immigrants here (around ~11 million) that it's hardly logistically possible to actually deport everyone. more importantly (imo), it's simply inhumane, since so many have families and established lives here in the states. many families are a mix of undocumented immigrants and legal citizens. so what are you going to do, send the undocumented parents home, while their young children who were born here stay in the US? also, illegal immigrants provide cheap labor for many businesses - this isn't something i'm defending by any means, but unfortunately it's something that a lot of businesses exploit. point being, suddenly sending all undocumented workers back to their home countries would be a blow in this sense, and again, unrealistic.

Obamacare isn't a failure, no, and it's been upheld by the US Supreme Court. it's certainly not perfect and the US healthcare system still has many problems, but it's certainly been an improvement, ensuring millions of people who previously weren't covered, helping many get inexpensive health insurance, keeping all people age 25 and below on their parent's insurance (the cutoff used to be age 18), banning the practice of refusing coverage due to "pre-existing conditions", etc.

are you over there watching Fox News or something??

I've been waiting for you Satan's Avatar
    TIM
    sle sp/sx 845
    Mentioned
    149 Post(s)
    Tagged
    16 Thread(s)

the problem is that there are so many illegal immigrants here (around ~11 million) that it's hardly logistically possible to actually deport everyone. more importantly (imo), it's simply inhumane, since so many have families and established lives here in the states. many families are a mix of undocumented immigrants and legal citizens. so what are you going to do, send the undocumented parents home, while their young children who were born here stay in the US? also, illegal immigrants provide cheap labor for many businesses - this isn't something i'm defending by any means, but unfortunately it's something that a lot of businesses exploit. point being, suddenly sending all undocumented workers back to their home countries would be a blow in this sense, and again, unrealistic.

Obamacare isn't a failure, no, and it's been upheld by the US Supreme Court. it's certainly not perfect and the US healthcare system still has many problems, but it's certainly been an improvement, ensuring millions of people who previously weren't covered, helping many get inexpensive health insurance, keeping all people age 25 and below on their parent's insurance (the cutoff used to be age 18), banning the practice of refusing coverage due to "pre-existing conditions", etc.

are you over there watching Fox News or something??
    so you think it'd be better to go with someone like:

http://www.mrctv.org/blog/10-scandal...n#.3rofyk:aqUW

Mentioned
    68 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Satan View Post
    so you think it'd be better to go with someone like:

http://www.mrctv.org/blog/10-scandal...n#.3rofyk:aqUW
    i didn't even mention Hillary Clinton in my post, but ok i'll take the bait: yes, i'd definitely take a seasoned, non-crazy politician with plenty of relevant experience, generally decent policy positions, and who isn't racist or misogynistic, over a clown like Trump. Hillary is a much better choice than most of the Republican candidates, and she has a chance to win, assuming her email scandal doesn't destroy her campaign.

as for a lot of those scandals, i think a lot of them seem like business as usual in American politics (i.e. corruption, cronyism, $$$), especially with well-connected political elites like the Clintons. this is a problem that's unfortunately endemic to our political system, but if you think Trump is somehow going to save America from this, i would say you're probably mistaken.

it's really weird to me that you apparently think Trump would be a better leader for the US than someone like Hillary. easy for you to say i guess, since you're not American and afaik don't have a real stake in who our next president will be

TIM
    ESI maybe
    Mentioned
    173 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i didn't even mention Hillary Clinton in my post, but ok i'll take the bait: yes, i'd definitely take a seasoned, non-crazy politician with plenty of relevant experience, generally decent policy positions, and who isn't racist or misogynistic, over a clown like Trump. Hillary is a much better choice than most of the Republican candidates, and she has a chance to win, assuming her email scandal doesn't destroy her campaign.

as for a lot of those scandals, i think a lot of them seem like business as usual in American politics (i.e. corruption, cronyism, $$$), especially with well-connected political elites like the Clintons. this is a problem that's unfortunately endemic to our political system, but if you think Trump is somehow going to save America from this, i would say you're probably mistaken.

it's really weird to me that you apparently think Trump would be a better leader for the US than someone like Hillary. easy for you to say i guess, since you're not American and afaik don't have a real stake in who our next president will be
    I totally agree.

And i think Trump is probably the worst offender as far as cronyism and corruption go also.... he even admitted to it during the 1st GOP debate (during a foot-in-mouth moment). He flat out said, he gives people money, so people treat him well. I wonder if his high poll ratings might be related to bribing in some shape or form too.
    Enneagram: 9w1 6w5 2w3 so/sx

TIM
    IEE 649 sx/sp cp
    Mentioned
    215 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Suz View Post
    I totally agree.

And i think Trump is probably the worst offender as far as cronyism and corruption go also.... he even admitted to it during the 1st GOP debate (during a foot-in-mouth moment). He flat out said, he gives people money, so people treat him well. I wonder if his high poll ratings might be related to bribing in some shape or form too.
    I've no doubt that Trump would use his presidency position to benefit his own businesses, and then when people complained about his actions would call usa citizens losers for being stupid enough to vote for him.
    IEE 649 sx/sp cp

Banned
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

SEE.

Also, mistypes. Mistypes... Everywhere... /moves hand across horizon