View Poll Results: type of Donald Trump?

Voters
184. You may not vote on this poll
  • ILE (ENTp)

3 1.63%
  • SEI (ISFp)

3 1.63%
  • ESE (ESFj)

3 1.63%
  • LII (INTj)

2 1.09%
  • SLE (ESTp)

118 64.13%
  • IEI (INFp)

2 1.09%
  • EIE (ENFj)

8 4.35%
  • LSI (ISTj)

2 1.09%
  • SEE (ESFp)

47 25.54%
  • ILI (INTp)

2 1.09%
  • LIE (ENTj)

8 4.35%
  • ESI (ISFj)

1 0.54%
  • IEE (ENFp)

2 1.09%
  • SLI (ISTp)

3 1.63%
  • LSE (ESTj)

5 2.72%
  • EII (INFj)

4 2.17%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 3 of 30 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: Donald Trump

TIM
    ESI maybe
    Mentioned
    173 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by nondescript View Post
    You're IEI aren't you? Do you see him as your dual?
    Quote Originally Posted by Aylen View Post
    I don't like that scowl I see in most pictures. I don't think we would have anything in common to connect over so duality would not help me if I were to have a conversation with him.

Who wants a president whose catchphrase is "you're fired". He is comical to me and I can't take him serious. Maybe he is one of those duals that I am instantly repulsed by. It happens...
    That sounds like a no... (IEI-style)

Enneagram: 9w1 6w5 2w3 so/sx

TIM
    IEE e7 783 sx so
    Mentioned
    422 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Satan View Post
    THE US DOESN'T EVEN BELONG OVER THERE. WHY DOES KNOWING THEIR NAMES MAKE IT BETTER?
    BECAUSE A PRESIDENTIAL CANDIDATE SHOULD KNOW WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON IN THE WORLD, WHETHER HE BELONGS IN A REGION OR NOT. DONALD TRUMP CAN PROBABLY SEE NEW ZEALAND FROM HIS MANHATTAN PENTHOUSE!
    “Life shrinks or expands in proportion to one's courage.”
    ― Anais Nin

TIM
    IEE e7 783 sx so
    Mentioned
    422 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by anndelise View Post
    No President Snow from Hunger Games then??

:shiver:
    I wouldn't know who is worse. O_O
    ― Anais Nin

I've been waiting for you Satan's Avatar
    TIM
    sle sp/sx 845
    Mentioned
    149 Post(s)
    Tagged
    16 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Kim View Post
    BECAUSE A PRESIDENTIAL CANDIDATE SHOULD KNOW WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON IN THE WORLD, WHETHER HE BELONGS IN A REGION OR NOT. DONALD TRUMP CAN PROBABLY SEE NEW ZEALAND FROM HIS MANHATTAN PENTHOUSE!
    Think they should start with their own country. Fixing the infrastructure, stopping the inflow of illegal immigrants, fix the pc shit that's going down, get out of silly free trade agreements - tarrif's are a good thing as long as they're moderate.

TIM
    IEE e7 783 sx so
    Mentioned
    422 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Satan View Post
    Think they should start with their own country. Fixing the infrastructure, stopping the inflow of illegal immigrants, fix the pc shit that's going down, get out of silly free trade agreements - tarrif's are a good thing as long as they're moderate.
    NAFTA and stuff like the Bracero program is what started the influx in the first place. First you want the labor and the free trade, then you cry about it.
    ― Anais Nin

TIM
    Ne-LII, 5w6
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ronald Reagan was an entertainer, too.

FTR: I do not support Trump.
    „Man can do what he wants but he cannot want what he wants.“
    – Arthur Schopenhauer

TIM
    IEE e7 783 sx so
    Mentioned
    422 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Pa3s View Post
    Ronald Reagan was an entertainer, too.
    And should not have been president either. But at least he had manners...
    ― Anais Nin

TIM
    / / /
    Mentioned
    123 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i think SLE also. trump's policies: NTR

Seed my wickedness The Reality Denialist's Avatar
    TIM
    EIE-C-Ni ™
    Mentioned
    340 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

SLE...

Non original products named after himself, tells you what you should do etc. I would like to call that overtly inflated Se base.

TIM
    ESI maybe
    Mentioned
    173 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by unsuccessfull Alphamale View Post
    SLE...

Non original products named after himself, tells you what you should do etc. I would like to call that overtly inflated Se base.
    But wouldn't overtly inflated Se be like "fake" Se

TIM
    ESI 684
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Suz View Post
    But wouldn't overtly inflated Se be like "fake" Se
    As I said...his Se is quite forceful and kinda fake.

TIM
    9w8
    Mentioned
    140 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I agree. Everything about him seems so disingenuous. I think if he had grown up middle class he would be less this way.

TIM
    ESI maybe
    Mentioned
    173 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yes yes, but in that case it shouldnt be Se dom...

TIM
    ESI 684
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yes yes, but in that case it shouldnt be Se dom...
    Who says he is? I am almost certain he acts like this not because it's in his nature but because he can(nurture). Plenty of money does want to corrupt people and turn them into lumbering snobs and that turns their charisma into SLE charisma .

Hint: he wouldn't be where he is if he were an SLE. The risks he took in his life clearly show the ability to look long term, no matter what his babble might imply. I am not saying he is not SLE, but what I am saying is that both SLE and LIE fit him just fine.

TIM
    ESI maybe
    Mentioned
    173 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Who says he is? I am almost certain he acts like this not because it's in his nature but because he can(nurture). Plenty of money does want to corrupt people and turn them into lumbering snobs and that turns their charisma into SLE charisma .

Hint: he wouldn't be where he is if he were an SLE. The risks he took in his life clearly show the ability to look long term, no matter what his babble might imply. I am not saying he is not SLE, but what I am saying is that both SLE and LIE fit him just fine.
    i dont disagree

TIM
    ILI-Te
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I said SLE-Se but I have changed my mind to SLE-Ti. What do you guys think is his subtype?

TIM
    9w8
    Mentioned
    140 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Inherited family wealth could make anyone appear to be an Se dom. When everyone kisses your ass your whole life you are going to start believing it.

TIM
    ESI maybe
    Mentioned
    173 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by wacey View Post
    Inherited family wealth could make anyone appear to be an Se dom. When everyone kisses your ass your whole life you are going to start believing it.
    From what i understand his family was just plain old middle class (i could be mistaken about that though). It does seem to me though that since adolescence/early adulthood he was obsessed with having a glitzy image and basically cultivated his whole life around that, and strove for that kind of lifestyle. He did have a cushy job provided by his papa though, even while he was in college, so maybe you're right idk. I got the impression though that he was embarrassed by his family and wanted to rise to something a lot bigger. As a young man before he was famous, he would hang out in exclusive nightclubs trying to climb the social ladder, watching famous guys there "screwing" multiple models a night in front of everyone, and that's basically seems to have shaped his attitude towards women, and his perception of what the lifestyle of a "successful" man is supposed to be like. You can tell from the way he approaches certain subjects.

TIM
    ESI 684
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

From what i understand his family was just plain old middle class (i could be mistaken about that though). It does seem to me though that since adolescence/early adulthood he was obsessed with having a glitzy image and basically cultivated his whole life around that, and strove for that kind of lifestyle. He did have a cushy job provided by his papa though, even while he was in college, so maybe you're right idk. I got the impression though that he was embarrassed by his family and wanted to rise to something a lot bigger. As a young man before he was famous, he would hang out in exclusive nightclubs trying to climb the social ladder, watching famous guys there "screwing" multiple models a night in front of everyone, and that's basically seems to have shaped his attitude towards women, and his perception of what the lifestyle of a "successful" man is supposed to be like. You can tell from the way he approaches certain subjects.
    That's so immoral wtf...

TIM
    LIE-Te; 7w6 sx
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

So SLE it hurts. Only reason some people think he is P ego is 'cause he is "a billionarie or focused on making money", even though he is obviously driven by E6 and Beta quadra's social climbing values.

bye now
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Can a person's life and a person's ego be of different types?

Circumstances leading the Donald to where he is now clearly remind me of LIE.
    His behaviour, otoh, clearly reminds me of SLE.

Well, I know an SLE-Ti that's started a successful multi-million dollar business. He works hard with his Te, but puts a lot of Ti and Ni into the business before doing anything. When he's comfortable he acts more like an ESE, more like a caregiver haha. I kind of like it.

Anyway, when I first met him I wondered if he was LIE-Ni or LSI-Se or SLE-Ti. It's his introversion that balances his Se and makes him seem like not an Se type. Donald Trump is kind of similar, though I think he's intentionally going for shock value as a way to get noticed. I mean shit, I don't even like him or agree on everything he says, but the fact that everyone seems to hate him kind of makes me respect him, because I'm sure he doesn't give two shits either way. It's nice when people don't sugar-coat what they think and it's a pretty unique thing to be doing in politics, quite honestly. He gets props for that, heh.
    good bye

Feeling fucking fantastic golden's Avatar
    TIM
    EIE
    Mentioned
    250 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Trump's father was a self-made multimillionaire real-estate developer, and he set up Donald in the family business. The family's roots were immigrant* NY working-class to middle-class, but Donald Trump appears to have grown up with everything handed to him pretty neatly.

* Italics denote hypocrisy.

TIM
    ESI maybe
    Mentioned
    173 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by GOLDEN View Post
    Trump's father was a self-made multimillionaire real-estate developer, and he set up Donald in the family business. The family's roots were immigrant* NY working-class to middle-class, but Donald Trump appears to have grown up with everything handed to him pretty neatly.

* Italics denote hypocrisy.
    Thanks for clarifying that Golden. And yeah his immigrant roots are kind of ironic considering his current rhetoric.

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1555 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

I've been going back and forth between LIE and SLE for Trump. I certainly don't want to claim him as one of my group, and knowing that preference makes me doubt the impartiality of my analysis. On the other hand, why not add my two cents worth to this argument?
    LIE and SLE can look a lot alike from a distance. I agree with nondescript:

"Can a person's life and a person's ego be of different types?

His behaviour, otoh, clearly reminds me of SLE."

I watched part of a debate, and was struck by how well his arguments matched my own (LIE) reasoning. Even his method of arguing matched mine. His lack of attention to details beyond those with emotional resonance for his audience*, his attack, attack, attack, his apparent self-confidence in spite of his massive ignorance, his easy ability to recover and dominate after someone correctly points out he is all wrong, all LIE. The fact that he isn't looking to be loved by anyone indicates he is not SLE. His long range planning (he may or may not become President, it probably doesn't matter much to him either way, but his run will strengthen the financial position of Trump Enterprises, and that is what really matters) is also LIE. (For a primer on LIE misdirection, see Hans Gruber in Die Hard. You thought he was a terrorist, but he was just after the money. You can't oppose his real plans if you never see them.) The only thing that indicates non-LIE is his treatment of women. I have never seen an LIE mistreat a woman. Ever.

On the other hand, his behavior also appears SLE-ish. Especially the attack attack attack part. I would normally expect an LIE to be much more subdued and much less dramatic. Much more reasoned, efficient, factual and understated (Mr. Takagi won't be joining us for the rest of his life). However, I know a number of LIE's, and our behaviors vary somewhat. I could see that the buffers of inherited wealth could reduce the need for some of the "nice" filters that LIE's normally have to keep in place to keep from being drowned at birth. I could also see that inherited wealth would have a restricting effect on an SLE, because he would have to learn to rein in his worst impulses in order to keep any of it.

But ultimately, I don't know which one he is. An LIE with the filters off, or an SLE with the benefits of advisors from inherited wealth to keep him from his worst impulses? In either case, he should not be President.

*His positions on immigration (he says he wants less of it) and social security (he says he wants more of it) are very well-calculated. Those are actually the same positions held by a majority of Americans, but neither party is advocating both of them. Trump has found a position that agrees with most voters that is not held by either party.

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Strange View Post
    I've been going back and forth between LIE and SLE for Trump. I certainly don't want to claim him as one of my group, and knowing that preference makes me doubt the impartiality of my analysis. On the other hand, why not add my two cents worth to this argument?
    You can have him with my compliments!

“My typology is . . . not in any sense to stick labels on people at first sight. It is not a physiognomy and not an anthropological system, but a critical psychology dealing with the organization and delimitation of psychic processes that can be shown to be typical.”​ —C.G. Jung

YWIMW

TIM
    ESI maybe
    Mentioned
    173 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The only thing that indicates non-LIE is his treatment of women. I have never seen an LIE mistreat a woman. Ever.
    But he doesn't mistreat women. He just sees them as needing to be a certain way (which may very well not be type related at all). He doesn't seem to have been abusive to any of his wives as far as i know.

TIM
    ESI 684
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

"Can a person's life and a person's ego be of different types?

His behaviour, otoh, clearly reminds me of SLE."

I watched part of a debate, and was struck by how well his arguments matched my own (LIE) reasoning. Even his method of arguing matched mine. His lack of attention to details beyond those with emotional resonance for his audience*, his attack, attack, attack, his apparent self-confidence in spite of his massive ignorance, his easy ability to recover and dominate after someone correctly points out he is all wrong, all LIE. The fact that he isn't looking to be loved by anyone indicates he is not SLE. His long range planning (he may or may not become President, it probably doesn't matter much to him either way, but his run will strengthen the financial position of Trump Enterprises, and that is what really matters) is also LIE. (For a primer on LIE misdirection, see Hans Gruber in Die Hard. You thought he was a terrorist, but he was just after the money. You can't oppose his real plans if you never see them.) The only thing that indicates non-LIE is his treatment of women. I have never seen an LIE mistreat a woman. Ever.

On the other hand, his behavior also appears SLE-ish. Especially the attack attack attack part. I would normally expect an LIE to be much more subdued and much less dramatic. Much more reasoned, efficient, factual and understated (Mr. Takagi won't be joining us for the rest of his life). However, I know a number of LIE's, and our behaviors vary somewhat. I could see that the buffers of inherited wealth could reduce the need for some of the "nice" filters that LIE's normally have to keep in place to keep from being drowned at birth. I could also see that inherited wealth would have a restricting effect on an SLE, because he would have to learn to rein in his worst impulses in order to keep any of it.

But ultimately, I don't know which one he is. An LIE with the filters off, or an SLE with the benefits of advisors from inherited wealth to keep him from his worst impulses? In either case, he should not be President.

*His positions on immigration (he says he wants less of it) and social security (he says he wants more of it) are very well-calculated. Those are actually the same positions held by a majority of Americans, but neither party is advocating both of them. Trump has found a position that agrees with most voters that is not held by either party.
    While we're at it, what is Peter, Hans' brother? Also LIE? Love Die Hard!

And I don't remember Trump mistreating women. On the contrary! Women with whom he has been said that he treated them with all the care. Now, what we don't know is whether they are paid to say this or is it the truth. If they have been paid, it'd still imply a certain amount of calculation and an ability to see CnE. In this scenario, the odds would be 50 / 50 for LIE. If he truly did care for them and truly did treat them with respect, that would push him hardcore towards LIE.

But it's difficult to discern through all the bling-bling static. It most certainly does interfere .

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

ENFJ(?)

TIM
    SLE-Ti 8w7 so/sp
    Mentioned
    268 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

"In the second grade I actually gave a teacher a black eye — I punched my music teacher because I didn't think he knew anything about music and I almost got expelled," Trump says. "I'm not proud of that, but it's clear evidence that even early on I had a tendency to stand up and make my opinions known in a very forceful way. The difference now is that I use my brain instead of my fists."
    "I ended up using all of my blocks, and then all of his, and when I was done, I'd created a beautiful building," Trump writes. "I liked it so much that I glued the whole thing together. And that was the end of Robert's blocks."

Trump says that he didn't do this to upset his brother, but more because the opportunity presented itself.
    http://www.businessinsider.com/donal...he-deal-2015-9

TIM
    ILE (ENTp)
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Donald Trump is SLE.

He uses creative to explain things, but has somehow weak . Anyway, he has a lot of energy and freely speaks his mind.

He likes Putin (LSI), as they are mirrors.

Ironically, I think Hillary Clinton is EII. So they are conflictors.

Bill Clinton is SLE too, I think.

Obama...now I think he is IEE.
    ILE "Searcher"
    Socionics: ENTp
    DCNH: Dominant --> perhaps Normalizing
    Enneagram: 7w6 "Enthusiast"
    MBTI: ENTJ "Field Marshall" or ENTP "Inventor"
    Astrological sign: Aquarius

To learn, read. To know, write. To master, teach.

TIM
    ILE (ENTp)
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Besides, he looks like Rutger Hauer in my opinion. He also reminds me of the soccer manager Louis Van Gaal (ILE), who has a very famous Fi-polr!
    ILE "Searcher"

TIM
    ILE (ENTp)
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Young Trump

ILE "Searcher"

TIM
    ILE (ENTp)
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

LIEs and LSEs have a rigid, fake smile. Trump does not usually smile in pics and when he does, his smile comes across as "real"
    ILE "Searcher"

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by 1981slater View Post
    He uses creative
    He uses much F.

> Putin (LSI), as they are mirrors.

INTP

> I think Hillary Clinton is EII.

yech. INFP

> Bill Clinton is SLE too, I think.

ENTJ

> Obama...now I think he is IEE.

hallelujah

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

SEE
    Last edited by Beautiful sky; 06-29-2021 at 05:18 PM.
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

TIM
    ESI maybe
    Mentioned
    173 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

LIEs and LSEs have a rigid, fake smile. Trump does not usually smile in pics and when he does, his smile comes across as "real"
    Omg i think his smile is the fakest of all fakes.

Edit: in that photo u posted of young trump holding his baby, smile seems genuine and natural, but in the present day when campaigning, his smile looks ultra-fake. Makes me cringe and want to slap his hideous face.

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

Omg i think his smile is the fakest of all fakes.

Edit: in that photo u posted of young trump holding his baby, smile seems genuine and natural, but in the present day when campaigning, his smile looks ultra-fake. Makes me cringe and want to slap his hideous face.
    You mean, you, don't wanna, get all smoochy-face with him?

“My typology is . . . not in any sense to stick labels on people at first sight. It is not a physiognomy and not an anthropological system, but a critical psychology dealing with the organization and delimitation of psychic processes that can be shown to be typical.”​ —C.G. Jung

YWIMW

TIM
    9w8
    Mentioned
    140 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Everyone's favourite drunk ESTp------>

Trump 2016

"Anybody that likes me I like"

TIM
    ILI-Te
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

soccer manager Louis Van Gaal (ILE), who has a very famous Fi-polr!
    i thought van gaal = LIE-Te

TIM
    ILE (ENTp)
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Jarno View Post
    i thought van gaal = LIE-Te
    People dislike him but the people who work with him usually like him. Loves to joke in celebrations, emotionally expresive. Says what he thinks.
    ILE "Searcher"

Page 3 of 30 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast