View Poll Results: type of Donald Trump?

Voters
184. You may not vote on this poll
  • ILE (ENTp)

3 1.63%
  • SEI (ISFp)

3 1.63%
  • ESE (ESFj)

3 1.63%
  • LII (INTj)

2 1.09%
  • SLE (ESTp)

118 64.13%
  • IEI (INFp)

2 1.09%
  • EIE (ENFj)

8 4.35%
  • LSI (ISTj)

2 1.09%
  • SEE (ESFp)

47 25.54%
  • ILI (INTp)

2 1.09%
  • LIE (ENTj)

8 4.35%
  • ESI (ISFj)

1 0.54%
  • IEE (ENFp)

2 1.09%
  • SLI (ISTp)

3 1.63%
  • LSE (ESTj)

5 2.72%
  • EII (INFj)

4 2.17%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 2 of 30 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: Donald Trump

TIM
    IEE 649 sx/sp cp
    Mentioned
    215 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

For Trump I voted SLE and LIE. I'm leaning more towards Si polr and Se HA for him, though.
    IEE 649 sx/sp cp

Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

>>In order to address this, Bernie advocates policies that get at the root causes of these inequities.
    That's right, everyone must be completely equal. We need to eliminate all difference.

>>He calls for expanding the social safety net
    Yes, nobody should be held responsible for taking care of themselves.

>>creating more well-paying jobs
    Everyone knows governments create jobs.

>>and reforming systems that perpetuate inequality
    Because it's the systems of oppression that create and perpetuate inequality, not the actions of individuals.

>>The other side of the coin is that the super-rich and multinational corporations have not been paying their fair share in taxes.
    Those abundant sources of goods, services, and jobs are evil!

>>the financial burden for expanded social safety net programs would be placed on those with extraordinary means
    People who have the vision and the determination to succeed deserve to be punished.

Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Kim View Post
    Narcissistic racist, misogynist, xenophobic,veteran-insulting, anti-intellectual, uninformed douchebags are generally hard to type.

TIM
    IEE e7 783 sx so
    Mentioned
    422 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Olduvai View Post
    I never claimed to be a tolerant liberal. My tolerance ends where unfounded claims and bullshit hate speech begins and Donald Trump offers up plenty of that. You can marry your cousin and shoot cans in your backyard all you want for all I care.
    “Life shrinks or expands in proportion to one's courage.”
    ― Anais Nin

Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I never claimed to be a tolerant liberal. My tolerance ends where unfounded claims and bullshit hate speech begins and Donald Trump offers up plenty of that. You can marry your cousin and shoot cans in your backyard all you want for all I care.
    But you want to silence people. You want to censor speech. That isn't very progressive.

If you want hate speech, you needn't look further than this thread. Lotsa "enlightened" liberals saying some nasty things about The Donald. Your own words sound like fightin' words to me. That's basically the definition of hate speech. How ironic.
    Last edited by Olduvai; 09-08-2015 at 12:41 AM.

TIM
    IEE e7 783 sx so
    Mentioned
    422 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

But you want to silence people. You want to censor speech.
    I just don't want people to seriously consider a person for president who says shit like this:

“When Mexico sends its people, they’re not sending their best. They’re not sending you. They’re sending people that have lots of problems, and they’re bringing those problems with us. They’re bringing drugs. They’re bringing crime. They’re rapists. And some, I assume, are good people.”
    (crime rates among first-generation immigrants, including undocumented, are lower than among U.S.-born citizens)

“Laziness is a trait in blacks.”
    “I think the only difference between me and the other candidates is that I’m more honest and my women are more beautiful.”
    “You know, it doesn’t really matter what [the media] write as long as you’ve got a young and beautiful piece of ass.”
    “.@ariannahuff is unattractive both inside and out. I fully understand why her former husband left her for a man- he made a good decision.”
    “@mplefty67: If Hillary Clinton can’t satisfy her husband what makes her thing she can satisfy America?’ @realDonaldTrump #2016president”
    “It’s freezing and snowing in New York. We need global warming!”
    “To the victor belong the spoils,” he said to Bill O’Reilly, about his stance of staying in Iraq after the war. Therefore he would “stay and we keep the oil.”
    “He’s not a war hero," Trump said dismissively of McCain, who spent more than five years being tortured as a prisoner of war in Vietnam and suffered permanent injuries as a result.

Trump, who received a number of deferments to avoid serving in Vietnam, backtracked slightly after drawing boos.

“He’s a war hero because he was captured. I like people who weren’t captured,” he said, to a mix of laughs and jeers from the several hundred social conservatives gathered at the Family Leadership Summit.
    ― Anais Nin

TIM
    IEE e7 783 sx so
    Mentioned
    422 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

But you want to silence people. You want to censor speech. That isn't very progressive.

If you want hate speech, you needn't look further than this thread. Lotsa "enlightened" liberals saying some nasty things about The Donald. Your own words sound like fightin' words to me. That's basically the definition of hate speech. How ironic.
    By that logic I accept all speech that harms people. I am criticizing Trump's own words, not his ethnicity, nationality, gender, sexuality, etc. See the difference?
    ― Anais Nin

TIM
    IEE e7 783 sx so
    Mentioned
    422 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

But I have a question for all Trump supporters. Why was I literally shouted down for being a traitor when I rallied against the Iraq war by the same people who are now supporting a man for president who blatantly disrespected POWs (and NEVER served himself)?
    ― Anais Nin

TIM
    IEE e7 783 sx so
    Mentioned
    422 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Starfall View Post
    Sounds like he needs an IEI dual behind the scenes to help explain diplomacy to him in a Ni way & censor the shit that comes out of his Se ego Fi PoLR mouth

It makes me wonder if my hispanic ex boyfriend was SLE after all. He would say the same shit about illegal Mexican immigrants and always complained that they made hispanic people look bad (and by virtue, himself). He was also a huge Trump supporter. He would gloat that his family got here because of their wealth I don't think these people really understand what's going down in Mexico & how difficult it is for people of mostly native decent to earn a living there.
    And that the current conditions in Mexico/Central America have to a great extent been created by the West (see NAFTA, etc.).

There can never be a Commander in Chief who disrespects service members. That Trump supporters let him get away with that shows their blatant hypocrisy. Trump would have no issue sending soldiers to their death if it served his political purpose, of that I am convinced. So there is a personal dimension in my current hatred for Trump: he doubly offended someone who I am worried about every day (for another four months) for the "America" Trump makes a mockery of. Makes me sick.
    Last edited by Kim; 09-19-2015 at 03:41 PM.
    ― Anais Nin

TIM
    ESI maybe
    Mentioned
    173 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Actually, that photo brings to mind Trump's demeanor much more so than Kim's.
    Enneagram: 9w1 6w5 2w3 so/sx

TIM
    ESI maybe
    Mentioned
    173 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by anndelise View Post
    Bernie Sanders > Hillary Clinton >>>>>>>>>Trump.

http://feelthebern.org

I actually feel that ANYONE would be better than Trump... ANYONE!

TIM
    ESI maybe
    Mentioned
    173 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by glam View Post
    i didn't even mention Hillary Clinton in my post, but ok i'll take the bait: yes, i'd definitely take a seasoned, non-crazy politician with plenty of relevant experience, generally decent policy positions, and who isn't racist or misogynistic, over a clown like Trump. Hillary is a much better choice than most of the Republican candidates, and she has a chance to win, assuming her email scandal doesn't destroy her campaign.

as for a lot of those scandals, i think a lot of them seem like business as usual in American politics (i.e. corruption, cronyism, $$$), especially with well-connected political elites like the Clintons. this is a problem that's unfortunately endemic to our political system, but if you think Trump is somehow going to save America from this, i would say you're probably mistaken.

it's really weird to me that you apparently think Trump would be a better leader for the US than someone like Hillary. easy for you to say i guess, since you're not American and afaik don't have a real stake in who our next president will be
    I totally agree.

And i think Trump is probably the worst offender as far as cronyism and corruption go also.... he even admitted to it during the 1st GOP debate (during a foot-in-mouth moment). He flat out said, he gives people money, so people treat him well. I wonder if his high poll ratings might be related to bribing in some shape or form too.

TIM
    IEE 649 sx/sp cp
    Mentioned
    215 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Suz View Post
    I totally agree.

And i think Trump is probably the worst offender as far as cronyism and corruption go also.... he even admitted to it during the 1st GOP debate (during a foot-in-mouth moment). He flat out said, he gives people money, so people treat him well. I wonder if his high poll ratings might be related to bribing in some shape or form too.
    I've no doubt that Trump would use his presidency position to benefit his own businesses, and then when people complained about his actions would call usa citizens losers for being stupid enough to vote for him.
    IEE 649 sx/sp cp

Mentioned
    152 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

The sad truth is the vast majority of voters do not have a deep understanding of actual politics and simply go with the flavor of the month. People got tired of Bush's crazy bullshit so they looked for someone who was more sensible like obama. Now everybody is bored with obama's sensible approach so they want more want more crazy crap again like Trump, which they will get tired of again and the cycle will continue.

Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

By that logic I accept all speech that harms people.
    People react to speech in different ways. What's offensive to some might not be to others. Therefore "all speech that harms people" encompasses a large variety of words. Words in and of themselves aren't harmful. They're just little puffs of air. Sometimes words can be hurtful, but it's usually the actions that accompany them that do the most damage. Even so, why should we get offended by what other people say? Fuck em, they can go to hell. If one person in the entire world finds a particular word offensive, should that word be regulated? I don't believe in saying unkind things to other people, but I don't think our speech should be controlled. If I don't like the words someone says I just won't associate with that person.

I am criticizing Trump's own words, not his ethnicity, nationality, gender, sexuality, etc. See the difference?
    No, I don't. You're not "criticizing his words", you're just calling him names.

Mentioned
    68 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Muddytextures View Post
    The sad truth is the vast majority of voters do not have a deep understanding of actual politics and simply go with the flavor of the month. People got tired of Bush's crazy bullshit so they looked for someone who was more sensible like obama. Now everybody is bored with obama's sensible approach so they want more want more crazy crap again like Trump, which they will get tired of again and the cycle will continue.
    while i do think this explains some people, it's also true that the Republican Party has continually fostered support among this base of people who are racist, misogynistic, and hate foreigners (especially Mexicans). imo, the Republican party is currently ruing the fact that it continually has appealed to people's hate and xenophobia in order to gain votes. it's their own damn fault that Trump is currently in the lead.

TIM
    SLE-Ti 8w7 so/sp
    Mentioned
    268 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

SLE-Ti 8w7 sp/so

TIM
    IEE e7 783 sx so
    Mentioned
    422 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

People react to speech in different ways. What's offensive to some might not be to others. Therefore "all speech that harms people" encompasses a large variety of words. Words in and of themselves aren't harmful. They're just little puffs of air. Sometimes words can be hurtful, but it's usually the actions that accompany them that do the most damage. Even so, why should we get offended by what other people say? Fuck em, they can go to hell. If one person in the entire world finds a particular word offensive, should that word be regulated? I don't believe in saying unkind things to other people, but I don't think our speech should be controlled. If I don't like the words someone says I just won't associate with that person.
    Yes, words are harmful. Trump's words carry weight among his supporters and they perpetuate stereotypes that make people feel that they can disrespect the groups he misrepresents (Mexicans are criminals, blacks are lazy, critical women are on their periods, etc.). It's not about what someone says to you as an individual, it's about the stereotypes he perpetuates. In its most extreme form, it leads to this:

http://www.cnn.com/2015/08/20/politi...oston-beating/

No, I don't. You're not "criticizing his words", you're just calling him names.
    I am criticizing his words. I am criticizing his blatant insults and his inhumane, impractical policy suggestions. I also call him a douchebag, but that is not hate speech, which is defined as "speech that attacks, threatens, or insults a person or group on the basis of national origin, ethnicity, color, religion, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, or disability."
    ― Anais Nin

TIM
    EIE-Ni 3w4 sx
    Mentioned
    256 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

It's funny how Trump hates foreigners & believes people should only speak English here, yet he always marries some exotic foreign bilingual women & has a bilingual son.
    Lol, good observation. Melania, sadly my compatriot, still after all these years can't speak English for shit.

TIM
    ESI 684
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Kill4Me View Post
    SLE-Ti 8w7 sp/so
    I highly feel that his enneagram is 8w7 / 3w2 / 6w5 (or 5w6) sp / sx (he isn't so-he doesn't even care what others think).

As far as the type goes...SLE vs LIE is one of more dificult and nuanced differences to spot. I still stand by my 2D Se for him because he...he doesn't sound like someone who has 4D Se. If he had 4D Se, he'd understand that not every layoff needs to end in "tirade -> YOU'RE FIRED!". But every his move has a clearly delineated goal in mind. Most often publicity, but there are some other goals he used to chase. He also sounds different in the last 4 or so years than he used to sound. Like...some kind of Republican facade. Wouldn't you agree?

TIM
    ILI-Te
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by nondescript View Post
    "Be as it may, he is either of those. Either SLE-Se or LIE-Te...pick your poison .
    I used to think LIE. By remembering what I had experienced of him. But after seriously reviewing some vids, I was surprised, he's not LIE. I agree he might not be the stereotypical SLE, and rather has the role or profession that you would find an LIE doing.

TIM
    ESI maybe
    Mentioned
    173 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I highly feel that his enneagram is 8w7 / 3w2 / 6w5 (or 5w6) sp / sx (he isn't so-he doesn't even care what others think).

As far as the type goes...SLE vs LIE is one of more dificult and nuanced differences to spot. I still stand by my 2D Se for him because he...he doesn't sound like someone who has 4D Se. If he had 4D Se, he'd understand that not every layoff needs to end in "tirade -> YOU'RE FIRED!". But every his move has a clearly delineated goal in mind. Most often publicity, but there are some other goals he used to chase. He also sounds different in the last 4 or so years than he used to sound. Like...some kind of Republican facade. Wouldn't you agree?
    Yeah, his entire rhetoric is facade, not just Repub facade, but just facade to gain voters. It all sounds insincere and he seems to make it up as he goes along. He feels out what it is that gets people riled up and he goes with it. When he makes a faux pas, he starts wiggling around to try to get around whatever scandal it is, even if it just means repeating "WE'RE ALL TOO POLITICALLY CORRECT" ad nauseum, instead of handling a situation with grace. The man cannot handle any least bit complex social situation with any remote semblance of grace. He just brings out the hammer and hopes that squashes whatever unpleasant thing is facing him. Basically what seems to me is that he just wants to be President, whatever it takes. He wants to add that to his trophy list and call it a day. That's my gestalt.

As far as type, i have no idea, i just really dont think he's US President material, He needs to just stick to CEO work and showbiz. I did use to enjoy watching the Apprentice though.

hiatus
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Suz View Post
    It all sounds insincere and he seems to make it up as he goes along. He feels out what it is that gets people riled up and he goes with it. When he makes a faux pas, he starts wiggling around to try to get around whatever scandal it is, even if it just means repeating "WE'RE ALL TOO POLITICALLY CORRECT" ad nauseum, instead of handling a situation with grace. The man cannot handle any least bit complex social situation with any remote semblance of grace. He just brings out the hammer and hopes that squashes whatever unpleasant thing is facing him.
    Seems to be Fi-PoLR gone mental, no?

TIM
    ESI maybe
    Mentioned
    173 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Hacim View Post
    Seems to be Fi-PoLR gone mental, no?
    LOL maybe... either way it seems like Fi and Fe are both paralysis weak lol.

TIM
    IEE e7 783 sx so
    Mentioned
    422 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Hacim View Post
    nah, he's a jackass
    A deluded jackass:

Trump boasts of ‘military life’ — despite never serving
    ― Anais Nin

TIM
    IEE 649 sx/sp cp
    Mentioned
    215 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

That reminded me of the mailman character Myron Larabee in "Jingle All the Way"
    And I know what I'm talking about because I went to junior college for a semester and I studied psychology so I'm right in there, I know what's going on.
    Except he's referring to his 'military training', lol.
    IEE 649 sx/sp cp

TIM
    IEE e7 783 sx so
    Mentioned
    422 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by anndelise View Post

That reminded me of the mailman character Myron Larabee in "Jingle All the Way"

Except he's referring to his 'military training', lol.
    It's both hilarious and troubling, isn't it??

If only it were fiction in this case!
    ― Anais Nin

President of WSS Jack Oliver Aaron's Avatar
    TIM
    ILE
    Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Possibly the most obvious SLE celebrity alive at the moment.
    Founder & President of World Socionics Society
    http://www.facebook.com/groups/worldsocionicssociety

TIM
    ESI 684
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Jack Oliver Aaron View Post
    Possibly the most obvious SLE celebrity alive at the moment.
    Can a person's life and a person's ego be of different types?

Circumstances leading the Donald to where he is now clearly remind me of LIE.
    His behaviour, otoh, clearly reminds me of SLE.

Mentioned
    759 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

It's funny how Trump hates foreigners & believes people should only speak English here, yet he always marries exotic foreign bilingual women & has a bilingual son.
    His conviction is more based on how much he can drum up outrage and emotional excitement in his constituents, it's polemic, he's just feeding on their hate and rancor. It's more important that he gets this attention and spotlight.

It doesn't seem likely that Trump will win a general election and not even sure if Trump will get past the primary, leaders in the past primary have all fallen off due to various issues. Trump will likely fall off as Republican voters realize he can't win.

What he mostly profiles is a racist, nationalist who wants to appeal to one segment of the poor with taxes on the rich and universal health care. His read on a large portion of his demographic is quite accurate, it's not these poor are really anti-welfare, it's that they're anti-other-people on welfare. Their ressentiment against those similar in class but not part of their group is what drives their voting tendencies, rather than any sort of principled mentality.

President of WSS Jack Oliver Aaron's Avatar
    TIM
    ILE
    Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Can a person's life and a person's ego be of different types?

Circumstances leading the Donald to where he is now clearly remind me of LIE.
    His behaviour, otoh, clearly reminds me of SLE.

What of his circumstances suggests LIE to you?
    Founder & President of World Socionics Society
    http://www.facebook.com/groups/worldsocionicssociety

Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Jack Oliver Aaron View Post
    What of his circumstances suggests LIE to you?
    He wrote "clearly", that's his argumentation.

TIM
    IEE e7 783 sx so
    Mentioned
    422 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

He even says himself that he is making a mockery of the process by excusing personal insults with being "an entertainer." Presidency is not about entertainment, it's about having a clue about things like the difference between Hamas and Hezbollah or between Quds and Kurds or who the ringleaders of terrorist groups are. The man has no clue. He would probably carpet bomb Afghanistan to fight ISIS...

Donald Trump Says Remarks About Carly Fiorina's Face Were Made As An 'Entertainer'

As president you literally decide if people live or die and I would not want that in the hands of a self-declared "entertainer."
    ― Anais Nin

TIM
    ESI maybe
    Mentioned
    173 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

He even says himself that he is making a mockery of the process by excusing personal insults with being "an entertainer." Presidency is not about entertainment, it's about having a clue about things like the difference between Hamas and Hezbollah or between Quds and Kurds or who the ringleaders of terrorist groups are. The man has no clue. He would probably carpet bomb Afghanistan to fight ISIS...

Donald Trump Says Remarks About Carly Fiorina's Face Were Made As An 'Entertainer'

As president you literally decide if people live or die and I would not want that in the hands of a self-declared "entertainer."
    My thoughts exactly to that quote. He wants to be an entertainer so he should just stick to that. Hollywood, not White House.

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

Default First order of business...legalize incest?

Republican presidential candidate Donald Trump has made strange comments about his daughter, Ivanka, 33, over the past several years, and he has no plans on changing just because he is running for President. During a recent Rolling Stone interview, Trump said of his daughter: “Yeah, she’s really something, and what a beauty, that one. If I weren’t happily married and, ya know, her father…”

Anyone with half a brain can see how Trump wanted to finish that statement. The fact that he has repeated this vision of his daughter so many times over so many years definitely suggests that he actually must think about it quite often.

A few years ago Trump and Ivanka appeared on an episode of The View and discussed what Trump would do if Ivanka ever decided to pose for Playboy. “I don’t think Ivanka would do that [pose for nude photographs] inside the magazine,” Trump said. “Although she does have a very nice figure. I’ve said that if Ivanka weren’t my daughter, perhaps, I would be dating her.”

http://ringoffireradio.com/2015/09/t...r-beyond-sick/

He just won the "people for inbreeding" vote!

“My typology is . . . not in any sense to stick labels on people at first sight. It is not a physiognomy and not an anthropological system, but a critical psychology dealing with the organization and delimitation of psychic processes that can be shown to be typical.”​ —C.G. Jung

YWIMW

TIM
    ESI 684
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Aylen View Post
    http://ringoffireradio.com/2015/09/t...r-beyond-sick/

He just won the "people for inbreeding" vote!
    You're IEI aren't you? Do you see him as your dual?

I've been waiting for you Satan's Avatar
    TIM
    sle sp/sx 845
    Mentioned
    149 Post(s)
    Tagged
    16 Thread(s)

THE US DOESN'T EVEN BELONG OVER THERE. WHY DOES KNOWING THEIR NAMES MAKE IT BETTER?

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

You're IEI aren't you? Do you see him as your dual?
    I don't like that scowl I see in most pictures. I don't think we would have anything in common to connect over so duality would not help me if I were to have a conversation with him.

Who wants a president whose catchphrase is "you're fired". He is comical to me and I can't take him serious. Maybe he is one of those duals that I am instantly repulsed by. It happens...

I don't know much about politics but my sister is visiting and filling me in. She supports Bernie Sanders all the way. She mentioned something about the elation people experienced when the WALL came down and here we have Trump who supports a barrier between us and Mexico?

It would give some people a false sense of security I guess but whatever...

“My typology is . . . not in any sense to stick labels on people at first sight. It is not a physiognomy and not an anthropological system, but a critical psychology dealing with the organization and delimitation of psychic processes that can be shown to be typical.”​ —C.G. Jung

YWIMW

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

YWIMW

TIM
    IEE 649 sx/sp cp
    Mentioned
    215 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Kim
    No President Snow from Hunger Games then??

:shiver:
    IEE 649 sx/sp cp

Page 2 of 30 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast