View Poll Results: type of Donald Trump?

Voters
124. You may not vote on this poll
  • ILE (ENTp)

    2 1.61%
  • SEI (ISFp)

    1 0.81%
  • ESE (ESFj)

    2 1.61%
  • LII (INTj)

    1 0.81%
  • SLE (ESTp)

    89 71.77%
  • IEI (INFp)

    1 0.81%
  • EIE (ENFj)

    6 4.84%
  • LSI (ISTj)

    1 0.81%
  • SEE (ESFp)

    23 18.55%
  • ILI (INTp)

    1 0.81%
  • LIE (ENTj)

    6 4.84%
  • ESI (ISFj)

    0 0%
  • IEE (ENFp)

    1 0.81%
  • SLI (ISTp)

    1 0.81%
  • LSE (ESTj)

    2 1.61%
  • EII (INFj)

    3 2.42%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 24 of 25 FirstFirst ... 14202122232425 LastLast
Results 921 to 960 of 999

Thread: Donald Trump

  1. #921
    stare into me flames's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Location
    As seen on T.V.
    TIM
    E I E I OOOOO Sx/So
    Posts
    2,120
    Mentioned
    269 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Isn’t it interesting how we started the 2000s roughly 20 years ago with one of the worst presidents in history and here we are again.
    And I'm what you desire, like a siren in the night



    Quote Originally Posted by Starfall
    Everyone, pls give Bled some likes. He craves the likes much like Suedehead craves the cock.
    7w6 2w3 8w9 - The Free Spirit

  2. #922
    Human Fuzzy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2019
    Location
    Earth
    TIM
    SLI-Si H 9w8 sp/sx
    Posts
    76
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Beautiful sky View Post
    ISTp
    Absolutely not. SLE
    I can't take this anymore
    And I'm almost pretty sure
    I've been here before



    Socioville Discord: https://discord.gg/yAfc4ZU

  3. #923
    Humanist Beautiful sky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    EII land
    TIM
    EII INFj
    Posts
    25,004
    Mentioned
    611 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Fuzzy View Post
    Absolutely not. SLE
    That was a total typo I typed him SEE
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 2w1sw(1w9) helps others to live up to their own standards of what a good person is and is very behind the scenes in the process.
    Tritype 1-2-6 stacking sp/sx


    I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

    Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

  4. #924
    f.k.a Oprah sbbds's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2018
    TIM
    SLE
    Posts
    2,637
    Mentioned
    193 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Beautiful sky View Post
    That was a total typo I typed him SEE
    Considering Obama is black, what do you type him Maritsa? Is he Trump’s identical type?

  5. #925
    Dark Rainbow bouncingoffclouds's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Location
    Psychedelic Dream Castle in Outer Space
    TIM
    E4Melancholic/NFprob
    Posts
    1,158
    Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Wait a minute. Did I see someone say Melania is an IEI?

    Iím not well-read on Socionics, but from what I do know, Donald Trump seems like a pretty obvious ESTp. Which is sickening if I am in fact IEI and he is my dual

    Interesting to read posts saying he would be a better president than Hilary from the past. He has proven to be one of the worst, if not the worst, presidents in U.S. history. Which anyone with half a brain could see prior to his winning the election. Deeply ashamed of this country.

  6. #926
    Dark Rainbow bouncingoffclouds's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Location
    Psychedelic Dream Castle in Outer Space
    TIM
    E4Melancholic/NFprob
    Posts
    1,158
    Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    I don’t know much about Melania, but she comes off as intellectually void. I kind of just see a deer in the headlights. I don’t know if I should feel bad for her, if she’s just a gold-digger, a victim or what

  7. #927

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bouncingoffclouds View Post

    I’m not well-read on Socionics, but from what I do know, Donald Trump seems like a pretty obvious ESTp. Which is sickening if I am in fact IEI and he is my dual
    he's not an obvious type, and melania is certainly not an intuitive. she frequently describes herself as a detail oriented and practical person.

    what I also find interesting is that many IEI I know perceive trump very negatively, while ILI seem to be more accepting of the things he does (he is their dual)

  8. #928
    Humanist Beautiful sky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    EII land
    TIM
    EII INFj
    Posts
    25,004
    Mentioned
    611 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sbbds View Post
    Considering Obama is black, what do you type him Maritsa? Is he Trumpís identical type?
    Istj
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 2w1sw(1w9) helps others to live up to their own standards of what a good person is and is very behind the scenes in the process.
    Tritype 1-2-6 stacking sp/sx


    I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

    Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

  9. #929

    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Posts
    905
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by soundofconfusion View Post
    he's not an obvious type, and melania is certainly not an intuitive. she frequently describes herself as a detail oriented and practical person.

    what I also find interesting is that many IEI I know perceive trump very negatively, while ILI seem to be more accepting of the things he does (he is their dual)
    God no is Melania a intuitive. Personally I respect her choice to stand by her husband yet also refusing to negatively talk about him in public. Very classy lady. Apparently she come to New York with nothing and built her fortune herself. What choices did she have to make along the way to get there.

  10. #930

    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Posts
    905
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bouncingoffclouds View Post
    I don’t know much about Melania, but she comes off as intellectually void. I kind of just see a deer in the headlights. I don’t know if I should feel bad for her, if she’s just a gold-digger, a victim or what

    She is actually a pretty shrewd woman.

  11. #931

    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Posts
    905
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bouncingoffclouds View Post
    Wait a minute. Did I see someone say Melania is an IEI?

    I’m not well-read on Socionics, but from what I do know, Donald Trump seems like a pretty obvious ESTp. Which is sickening if I am in fact IEI and he is my dual

    Interesting to read posts saying he would be a better president than Hilary from the past. He has proven to be one of the worst, if not the worst, presidents in U.S. history. Which anyone with half a brain could see prior to his winning the election. Deeply ashamed of this country.
    He is pathological so, no surprise most feel disgust towards him.

  12. #932
    Dark Rainbow bouncingoffclouds's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Location
    Psychedelic Dream Castle in Outer Space
    TIM
    E4Melancholic/NFprob
    Posts
    1,158
    Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    If you get married and remain married to Donald Trump and stand by the atrocities he’s committed , such as his involvement with abandoning the Kurds in Syria and leaving them to be slaughtered, there is something very wrong. Donald Trump is the exact opposite of class, therefore there is no way Melania is the epitome of a woman with class.
    Quote Originally Posted by timber View Post
    God no is Melania a intuitive. Personally I respect her choice to stand by her husband yet also refusing to negatively talk about him in public. Very classy lady. Apparently she come to New York with nothing and built her fortune herself. What choices did she have to make along the way to get there.

  13. #933
    Dark Rainbow bouncingoffclouds's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Location
    Psychedelic Dream Castle in Outer Space
    TIM
    E4Melancholic/NFprob
    Posts
    1,158
    Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Let’s also get real about their marriage. You think Donald Trump is loyal to her? Also, if she is such an intelligent, self- made and classy woman why would she marry him? Lol something is extremely amiss.

  14. #934

    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Posts
    905
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bouncingoffclouds View Post
    Let’s also get real about their marriage. You think Donald Trump is loyal to her?
    Define loyal really. You mean sexually faithful? Perhaps that wasn't their arrangement to begin with. Perhaps she is not faithful to him either. As far as loyal goes when you are with a person and show them respect and dignity and compliments both in private and in public then yes, I do see him as very loyal to her. He is probably also loyal when it comes to his practical commitments to her. Don't forget he is in his 70s, so his libido isn't going to be jumping off the walls. Ew I had to think about Trump's libido, but there you go. I'm assuming he made all his past mistakes in his previous marriages. Btw I still think he is a POS for all the other reasons, but def not how he treats Melania and how she treats him. I guess I just see relationships from a pretty mature perspective having been through a number of my own.

    Also, if she is such an intelligent, self- made and classy woman why would she marry him? Lol something is extremely amiss.
    Who knows, maybe its none of our business?

  15. #935

    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Posts
    905
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bouncingoffclouds View Post
    If you get married and remain married to Donald Trump and stand by the atrocities he’s committed , such as his involvement with abandoning the Kurds in Syria and leaving them to be slaughtered, there is something very wrong. Donald Trump is the exact opposite of class, therefore there is no way Melania is the epitome of a woman with class.
    I guess this would depend on how you view a shared crime between people. Is she also to blame for this? Is she to get on her hands and knees in public and cry out against her husband and attempt to discredit him in front of everybody? What are you asking for here? An interview with Oprah where she reveals all? A self-defeating exspose where she destroys everything she worked for and a rebirth, perhaps as a dance contestant on Dancing with the Stars?

    Think about what "is" not what "could be". What is is far more interesting to me.

  16. #936

    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Posts
    905
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Maybe she survives the Circus because she refuses to participate. How is that not classy?

  17. #937
    a two horned unicorn renegade Heretic 007's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Location
    wabbit hole
    TIM
    ILE-C-I
    Posts
    5,064
    Mentioned
    222 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

    Default

    well obviously: Fe conflicts with Fi. If an Fe valuing person sees Trump unethical he can be very well ethical in Fi.

    Trump overall likes to get financial long term advice not advice in ethical consequences. This is very simply SEE>SLE.
    Measuring you right now

    Winning is for losers

  18. #938
    Dark Rainbow bouncingoffclouds's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Location
    Psychedelic Dream Castle in Outer Space
    TIM
    E4Melancholic/NFprob
    Posts
    1,158
    Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    What makes you think I haven’t had plenty of relationship experience? Lol. You are quite arrogant. Trump is an obvious narcissist. Narcissists don’t love. If you are naive enough to base off “how he treats her in public” I have no words. Your point of view given you last statement is clearly not objective at all, though you claim it to be and to have a “mature view”. Give me a break. Also, I would put money on having more relationship experience and longer relationships, odd of you go jump to the conclusion that you do over myself, lol. Good point on Trump’s age, further proof of the oddness of such a relationship. To think there aren’t other reasons behind it other than “love” is ignorant af. Like I said, Melania could have been manipulated and more of a victim. I don’t really know, but there is more behind that situation than love for this man lol. Talking about grabbing women by the pussy to some bros was highly respectful to Melania and their relationship by the way. It could be likely they have an arranged situation, but don’t be so stupid to think this is pure love lol
    Quote Originally Posted by timber View Post
    Define loyal really. You mean sexually faithful? Perhaps that wasn't their arrangement to begin with. Perhaps she is not faithful to him either. As far as loyal goes when you are with a person and show them respect and dignity and compliments both in private and in public then yes, I do see him as very loyal to her. He is probably also loyal when it comes to his practical commitments to her. Don't forget he is in his 70s, so his libido isn't going to be jumping off the walls. Ew I had to think about Trump's libido, but there you go. I'm assuming he made all his past mistakes in his previous marriages. Btw I still think he is a POS for all the other reasons, but def not how he treats Melania and how she treats him. I guess I just see relationships from a pretty mature perspective having been through a number of my own.



    Who knows, maybe its none of our business?
    Last edited by bouncingoffclouds; 10-19-2019 at 09:49 PM.

  19. #939
    Dark Rainbow bouncingoffclouds's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Location
    Psychedelic Dream Castle in Outer Space
    TIM
    E4Melancholic/NFprob
    Posts
    1,158
    Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

  20. #940
    Protozoa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Posts
    218
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    I think the side Melania sees from Trump is probably a lot nicer than the criticism he gets. From her point of view, Trump is probably trying to do good and well-meaning. I think she said as much in an interview that the criticism doesn't match his intentions or something. And something about she wish he wouldn't say certain things, but that he doesn't always "listen" to her.

  21. #941
    ooo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Location
    the bootie
    Posts
    3,627
    Mentioned
    248 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    she's quite a gold digger to me, also none would fit better for Troomp ;]

  22. #942

    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Posts
    905
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bouncingoffclouds View Post
    What makes you think I haven’t had plenty of relationship experience? Lol. You are quite arrogant. Trump is an obvious narcissist. Narcissists don’t love. If you are naive enough to base off “how he treats her in public” I have no words. Your point of view given you last statement is clearly not objective at all, though you claim it to be and to have a “mature view”. Give me a break. Also, I would put money on having more relationship experience and longer relationships, odd of you go jump to the conclusion that you do over myself, lol. Good point on Trump’s age, further proof of the oddness of such a relationship. To think there aren’t other reasons behind it other than “love” is ignorant af. Like I said, Melania could have been manipulated and more of a victim. I don’t really know, but there is more behind that situation than love for this man lol. Talking about grabbing women by the pussy to some bros was highly respectful to Melania and their relationship by the way. It could be likely they have an arranged situation, but don’t be so stupid to think this is pure love lol
    Ok.

  23. #943

    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    TIM
    SLE-N 6w7 sx/sp
    Posts
    193
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Trump is a clown so is anyone that defends him

  24. #944
    WinnieW's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    TIM
    LII-Ne
    Posts
    1,489
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    A clown as president who is really bad at estimating the consequences of his decisions... and good at giving emotional manipulative speeches.

    When he is in trouble because he justifies his decisions he seems to me like an alligator who tries to escape a dragnet by forcefully rolling around.

  25. #945
    Adam Strange's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    Midwest, USA
    TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Posts
    6,869
    Mentioned
    795 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

    Default

    I was talking to a recently married woman the other day about how you can choose your partners but you can't choose your partner's family, and she said that she's reluctant to say it, but her husband's father voted for Trump. "Because there was no one else to vote for", she said. Implying that her father-in-law would never consider Hillary.

    "But you know, he's having some second thoughts now."

    "So?" I said. "You know that "second thoughts" thing is bullshit, don't you?"

    "What? Nooooo."

    "Yes. Your father-in-law knows that Trump is a bad human being, but HE'S GOING TO VOTE FOR HIM AGAIN ANYWAY!"
    I'm afraid I get carried away when I get confronted with massive stupidity.

    "I'll bet you $10 that he'll vote for him again. $10 says that your father-in-law is a fuckhead. $10."

    "I don't know about that......"

    "Here", I said. "Look up "The Authoritarians" on Google. Just type it in right now."
    She did, and she got this: https://www.theauthoritarians.org/

    And of course, having an explanation right in front of her that disagreed with her belief that her father-in-law is next to God, she didn't read it. Instead, she said "I agree with him about keeping troublemakers out of the country. But he should let in smart people instead."

    She happens to be a very smart Iranian. If Trump is re-elected, she won't have to read it. She can experience it for herself. Trump hates all foreigners, smart, stupid, and in-between*. She somehow thinks that she will be an exception to his plans. All Authoritarian followers do. Just ask the Jews who stayed in Germany because they were "exceptional". ....Oh, wait. You can't ask them. There aren't any.



    They say that education is expensive. But it costs nothing compared to ignorance.


    *Trump also hates anyone who ever helped him, because being in a position to help him would make them too close to his level of Godhood, and his massive level of narcissism won't permit that. Everyone he hires is "so great, just so beautiful for the job" until they leave, and then everything that is going wrong is their fault.

    Man, I hate narcissists.

    And I think that all Authoritarians should be put on an island and be left alone until they all kill each other. Anyone trying to leave the island would be shot.
    You see? We could make evolution and "selection of the fittest" apply to humans once again. Maybe they will emerge from the island with flying saucers or some such BS. But I somehow doubt it.
    Last edited by Adam Strange; 10-20-2019 at 05:30 PM.

  26. #946
    WinnieW's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    TIM
    LII-Ne
    Posts
    1,489
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ooo View Post
    she's quite a gold digger to me, also none would fit better for Troomp ;]
    I don't know, but what I've heard is that Melania has the right to stay in the US via Green card "Einstein visa" and Trump has the power to revoke the validity of it. So she'd have to leave the country.
    I don't know if this is a rumor only or true.

  27. #947
    WinnieW's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    TIM
    LII-Ne
    Posts
    1,489
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sbbds View Post
    Considering Obama is black, what do you type him Maritsa? Is he Trump’s identical type?
    Ok, I'm not Maritsa, but I'll reply anyway.
    Obama and Trump are obviously different types.

    Quick Big Five Comparison:
    Obama is lower on Extraversion, higher on Openness, way higher on Agreeableness, higher on Conscientious and lower on Neuroticism, compared to Trump.

  28. #948

    Default

    this will probably lead to discussions away from the topic but Barack and Michelle Obama = EIE

  29. #949
    ooo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Location
    the bootie
    Posts
    3,627
    Mentioned
    248 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    I'm getting convinced for SEE, Melania fits dumb ILI stereotype (VI wise)

  30. #950
    ooo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Location
    the bootie
    Posts
    3,627
    Mentioned
    248 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    barack introvert

  31. #951
    Dark Rainbow bouncingoffclouds's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Location
    Psychedelic Dream Castle in Outer Space
    TIM
    E4Melancholic/NFprob
    Posts
    1,158
    Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Sorry Timber. I went a little hard yesterday. I honestly don’t care much about Melania or about their relationship. I’ve been going through some stuff recently and have been more aggressive and angry than usual, was in fight mode. No worries, Melania is honestly irrelevant. You good. Your opinions on Melania are fine, at least you see Trump for the monster he is.
    Quote Originally Posted by timber View Post
    Ok.

  32. #952
    Dark Rainbow bouncingoffclouds's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Location
    Psychedelic Dream Castle in Outer Space
    TIM
    E4Melancholic/NFprob
    Posts
    1,158
    Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Lol I saw this interview yesterday. I personally don’t trust her, but yeah it’s probably unlikely it’s some horrible abusive situation. Brushing off what he’s doing and who he is, isn’t cool, but whatever
    Quote Originally Posted by MegaDoodoo View Post
    I think the side Melania sees from Trump is probably a lot nicer than the criticism he gets. From her point of view, Trump is probably trying to do good and well-meaning. I think she said as much in an interview that the criticism doesn't match his intentions or something. And something about she wish he wouldn't say certain things, but that he doesn't always "listen" to her.

  33. #953
    WinnieW's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    TIM
    LII-Ne
    Posts
    1,489
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quick typing for Melania from me: ISTx

  34. #954
    Dark Rainbow bouncingoffclouds's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Location
    Psychedelic Dream Castle in Outer Space
    TIM
    E4Melancholic/NFprob
    Posts
    1,158
    Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Lmao. Iíve often said I wish the old conservatives in this state, the snowbirds and such, would die already. In hindsight though, probably a bit harsh lol. But yeah, I definitely feel you. You are correct on the ďspecialĒ Jewish people also who in some cases were just as bad if not worse to the less privileged Jewish people. Iím reading Viktor Franklís Manís Search for Meaning in which he mentions that. Hopefully I can stick with it, Iím a shit reader concentration/focus wise these days.
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Strange View Post
    I was talking to a recently married woman the other day about how you can choose your partners but you can't choose your partner's family, and she said that she's reluctant to say it, but her husband's father voted for Trump. "Because there was no one else to vote for", she said. Implying that her father-in-law would never consider Hillary.

    "But you know, he's having some second thoughts now."

    "So?" I said. "You know that "second thoughts" thing is bullshit, don't you?"

    "What? Nooooo."

    "Yes. Your father-in-law knows that Trump is a bad human being, but HE'S GOING TO VOTE FOR HIM AGAIN ANYWAY!"
    I'm afraid I get carried away when I get confronted with massive stupidity.

    "I'll bet you $10 that he'll vote for him again. $10 says that your father-in-law is a fuckhead. $10."

    "I don't know about that......"

    "Here", I said. "Look up "The Authoritarians" on Google. Just type it in right now."
    She did, and she got this: https://www.theauthoritarians.org/

    And of course, having an explanation right in front of her that disagreed with her belief that her father-in-law is next to God, she didn't read it. Instead, she said "I agree with him about keeping troublemakers out of the country. But he should let in smart people instead."

    She happens to be a very smart Iranian. If Trump is re-elected, she won't have to read it. She can experience it for herself. Trump hates all foreigners, smart, stupid, and in-between*. She somehow thinks that she will be an exception to his plans. All Authoritarian followers do. Just ask the Jews who stayed in Germany because they were "exceptional". ....Oh, wait. You can't ask them. There aren't any.



    They say that education is expensive. But it costs nothing compared to ignorance.


    *Trump also hates anyone who ever helped him, because being in a position to help him would make them too close to his level of Godhood, and his massive level of narcissism won't permit that. Everyone he hires is "so great, just so beautiful for the job" until they leave, and then everything that is going wrong is their fault.

    Man, I hate narcissists.

    And I think that all Authoritarians should be put on an island and be left alone until they all kill each other. Anyone trying to leave the island would be shot.
    You see? We could make evolution and "selection of the fittest" apply to humans once again. Maybe they will emerge from the island with flying saucers or some such BS. But I somehow doubt it.

  35. #955
    Dark Rainbow bouncingoffclouds's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Location
    Psychedelic Dream Castle in Outer Space
    TIM
    E4Melancholic/NFprob
    Posts
    1,158
    Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    If the old conservative snowbirds died though, shit would get better for everyone here. Just sayin.

  36. #956
    Dark Rainbow bouncingoffclouds's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Location
    Psychedelic Dream Castle in Outer Space
    TIM
    E4Melancholic/NFprob
    Posts
    1,158
    Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Your typings also suck. Just sayin.

    Quote Originally Posted by Number 9 large View Post
    That ILE kid or whatever his name his typings suck

    Gulenkos typings are actually spot on

  37. #957
    Queen of the Damned Aylen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    Spiritus Mundi
    TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Posts
    11,281
    Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by WinnieW View Post
    I don't know, but what I've heard is that Melania has the right to stay in the US via Green card "Einstein visa" and Trump has the power to revoke the validity of it. So she'd have to leave the country.
    I don't know if this is a rumor only or true.
    She is a citizen. He helped her become one, way before he became pres, with an "Einstein" visa so people can come to their own conclusion on how that happened when she was working as a model. She was only dating him when she got it. For someone who hates immigration he sure does love marrying immigrants.

    ďMy typology is . . . not in any sense to stick labels on people at first sight. It is not a physiognomy and not an anthropological system, but a critical psychology dealing with the organization and delimitation of psychic processes that can be shown to be typical.Ē​ óC.G. Jung

     



  38. #958
    Tetrisexual inaLim's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2019
    TIM
    SLE-Ti 8w9 sx/sp
    Posts
    82
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Trump is whatever this guy is



    Same guy next to an actual SLE



    He has the same interrupted speech, same facial tics, same body mannerisms, same over the top "BIG ALPHA DOG" cartoonish language, same orange tan addiction. The only difference is Trump was raised by a psycho "man's man" father, hazed in a psycho boarding school as a kid, and modeled his image off 90s NYC real estate & Wall St. sharks, so he selectively expresses emotion to look like a caricature of a SLE businessman. His facial expressions are within his control and if you look at him in interviews he is much more resistant to Fe emotional contagion (ex. IEI doe eyes, infectious smiles) than SLEs.


    Edit: I don't know for sure if Trump is SEE, but the SEE by Stratiyevskaya profile is basically Trump.
    Last edited by inaLim; 10-23-2019 at 02:42 AM.

  39. #959
    strrrng's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    TIM
    Ni-IEI 4w3 sx/so
    Posts
    8,902
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    The Napoleon and Zhukov descriptions more or less confirmed my thoughts. I don't even dislike the guy, I find him hilarious quite often. It's just that a type that highly values and isn't that good at Fe would never so skillfully and shamelessly engage in the kind of antics he does, no matter how unhealthy.
    4w3-5w6-8w7

  40. #960

    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Posts
    905
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bouncingoffclouds View Post
    Sorry Timber. I went a little hard yesterday. I honestly donít care much about Melania or about their relationship. Iíve been going through some stuff recently and have been more aggressive and angry than usual, was in fight mode. No worries, Melania is honestly irrelevant. You good. Your opinions on Melania are fine, at least you see Trump for the monster he is.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •