View Poll Results: type of Donald Trump?

Voters
184. You may not vote on this poll
  • ILE (ENTp)

3 1.63%
  • SEI (ISFp)

3 1.63%
  • ESE (ESFj)

3 1.63%
  • LII (INTj)

2 1.09%
  • SLE (ESTp)

118 64.13%
  • IEI (INFp)

2 1.09%
  • EIE (ENFj)

8 4.35%
  • LSI (ISTj)

2 1.09%
  • SEE (ESFp)

47 25.54%
  • ILI (INTp)

2 1.09%
  • LIE (ENTj)

8 4.35%
  • ESI (ISFj)

1 0.54%
  • IEE (ENFp)

2 1.09%
  • SLI (ISTp)

3 1.63%
  • LSE (ESTj)

5 2.72%
  • EII (INFj)

4 2.17%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 11 of 30 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast

Thread: Donald Trump

TIM
    ExFx 3 sx
    Mentioned
    720 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by handjob View Post
    He is not good at it. He just makes a fool of himself.
    Cuz he's a default fool! Again, he made it to presidency so obviously there's talent even if it's of inflammatory nature.

TIM
    SLE-H 8w9 SX
    Mentioned
    283 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

I think people who changed to Trump SEE after finding out about Gulenko's opinion are like this basically:

"People just love to hop right on the trains/dicks of people who seem to be authoritative and intellectual due to their presentation and style of writing, and this can completely mislead those who don't have the ability to look deeper and detangle the logic on their own in order to understand the true implications of the content. Logical PoLR types in particular also LOVE to associate themselves with those who appear "intelligent" as a way to appear to have a leg up on how they present themselves as intellectual pariahs. I absolutely despise this about NT types and social attitudes in general."

I wrote the above in thehotelambush's blog post where he gave his typing of forum members. I think it applies to this situation really well.

TIM
    Sx/Sp 2w3
    Mentioned
    352 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Chae View Post
    Cuz he's a default fool! Again, he made it to presidency so obviously there's talent even if it's of inflammatory nature.
    He did not even win by popular vote, so.....
    ・゚*✧ 𝓘 𝓌𝒾𝓁𝓁 𝓃𝑜𝓉 𝒶𝒸𝒸𝑒𝓅𝓉 𝒶 𝓁𝒾𝒻𝑒 𝓘 𝒹𝑜 𝓃𝑜𝓉 𝒹𝑒𝓈𝑒𝓇𝓋𝑒 ✧*:・゚

TIM
    ExFx 3 sx
    Mentioned
    720 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Jeremy8419 View Post
    Yeah... I don't remember any of that... Are you sure it was me?

From this day forward, I shall call you Minion ESI Aylen Turkeypants, or MEAT for short.

Meat. Meat... MEEEEAAAAAATTTTT?!?!?! MEAT!!! Fetch me my Royal Robes and Royal Pudding forth-haste! But do not touch my Royal Scepter! The Royal Scepter is for Royalty! Kings! Not some slappyfaced MEAT!.... Now, off with ye, ye gibbly lil MEAT face!...
    He's better at insanity than me. Respect, Sir

TIM
    ExFx 3 sx
    Mentioned
    720 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

He did not even win by popular vote, so.....
    Ikr yet he still is in office... hmmm conspiracyyy

Banned
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The shook-ing goes on!!! Well you can go there at all times. If you think I'm EIE --> my typing thread is ready, and I like attention.
    Wait, is that her camp or your camp? Cuz I dunnnnoooo about bein all up in some Asian boy toys camp... I mean I've seen videos and all, but... Yeah...

TIM
    Sx/Sp 2w3
    Mentioned
    352 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Same thing happened with Bush and his presidency was a disaster. Stupid electoral college.

Banned
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

But... If he won by electoral college... And everyone knows about the electoral college... And like 40% of the country didn't vote... Doesn't that mean that almost half the country knew he was going to win and just didn't vote?....

To the batmobile!

Mentioned
    486 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by niffer View Post
    I think people who changed to Trump SEE after finding out about Gulenko's opinion are like this basically:

"People just love to hop right on the trains/dicks of people who seem to be authoritative and intellectual due to their presentation and style of writing, and this can completely mislead those who don't have the ability to look deeper and detangle the logic on their own in order to understand the true implications of the content. Logical PoLR types in particular also LOVE to associate themselves with those who appear "intelligent" as a way to appear to have a leg up on how they present themselves as intellectual pariahs. I absolutely despise this about NT types and social attitudes in general."

I wrote the above in thehotelambush's blog post where he gave his typing of forum members. I think it applies to this situation really well.

God I've seen so many nothing-NTs latch onto some random self-gratifying (crackpot) theory of some other minimally recognized source and push their shit like John the Baptist. I do this with strat for example

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

Yeah... I don't remember any of that... Are you sure it was me?

From this day forward, I shall call you Minion ESI Aylen Turkeypants, or MEAT for short.

Meat. Meat... MEEEEAAAAAATTTTT?!?!?! MEAT!!! Fetch me my Royal Robes and Royal Pudding forth-haste! But do not touch my Royal Scepter! The Royal Scepter is for Royalty! Kings! Not some slappyfaced MEAT!.... Now, off with ye, ye gibbly lil MEAT face!...
    You have gone senile then. Mr I don't date anyone who isn't 9/10. I am probably part of the reason you got banned before, although not intentional on my part. Remember now grandpa? You remind me of the drunk neighbor Donald Trump video since you loved to go after me when you were slobbering drunk. <3

He kind of resembles you.

Remember...

Ahh, I understand now, the booze killed off your last brain cells. I am sorry for your loss.

“My typology is . . . not in any sense to stick labels on people at first sight. It is not a physiognomy and not an anthropological system, but a critical psychology dealing with the organization and delimitation of psychic processes that can be shown to be typical.”​ —C.G. Jung

YWIMW

Mentioned
    486 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

no one said his Ti calculation was "wrong" just monstrous

turns out he was the best kind of correct (for winning the presidency--not necessarily best as for the country or even for himself--does he even want to be pres? doesn't seem like it. low fi)

SLEs are known for snatching "victory" from "impossible" conditions

if Melania was a better IEI maybe she could have pushed her agenda a little better (raise a heir, live in luxury, have sex with Trump no more than once a year), via feeling and informed him maybe no one wanted this. i.e.: just because you can doesn't mean you should, which Ti can have problems with

Mentioned
    912 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

But... If he won by electoral college... And everyone knows about the electoral college... And like 40% of the country didn't vote... Doesn't that mean that almost half the country knew he was going to win and just didn't vote?....

To the batmobile!
    How does it follow that they knew he would win? He was underestimated as a candidate.

TIM
    ExFx 3 sx
    Mentioned
    720 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Wait, is that her camp or your camp? Cuz I dunnnnoooo about bein all up in some Asian boy toys camp... I mean I've seen videos and all, but... Yeah...
    Hmmm? That comes from a daddy remember

TIM
    ExFx 3 sx
    Mentioned
    720 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Same thing happened with Bush and his presidency was a disaster. Stupid electoral college.
    Yep. Workers of the world unite, I said, but they didn't listen

Banned
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Aylen View Post
    You have gone senile then. Mr I don't date anyone who isn't 9/10. I am probably part of the reason you got banned before, although not intentional on my part. Remember now grandpa? You remind me of the drunk neighbor Donald Trump video since you loved to go after me when you were slobbering drunk. <3

He kind of resembles you.

Remember...

Ahh, I understand now, the booze killed off your last brain cells. I am sorry for your loss.
    Silly MEAT and her silly tom trickery remember this that never happened foolery...

Tis okay lil MEAT, perhaps, one day you too can dare to aspire to be King. You'll never get there cuz you're a silly MEAT... But you can dare to dream...

TIM
    ExFx 3 sx
    Mentioned
    720 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

To the batmobile!
    Ditto, conspiracy
    Are you ILE?

Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Last edited by dot; 02-17-2020 at 02:16 PM.

Banned
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by lungs View Post
    How does it follow that they knew he would win? He was underestimated as a candidate.
    No he wasn't. That was some peoples opinions but that doesn't have anything to do with the rest of the opinions lol

Just think about it... Like 40% don't even vote... Apparently they didn't feel the need to vote so what would they have voted if they felt that need and what would that need have been if them not voting resulted in Trump winning

Soap..
    theere ya have it

Mentioned
    486 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by MaviTilki View Post
    Yes, I can see that happening with most people tbh. I apparently am a Te POLR person, but I am an independent thinker as an individual. Like I just do not follow most movements in their way of thinking, simply because every way of thinking ultimately has soem flaws. I believe most people also just hop on the sjw train without ever thinking about or constructing their own opinion on these issues. Same goes for the "obviously every Trump voter has to be an asshole" world view. I was like this too. But the more I interact with people the more confusing things get, like situations are so multi-facetted.
    And yes I hate/dislike Trump too. But the thing is that I do not mind him being a Beta, because just because someone is part of your quadra or even the same type it doesn't mean anything. Like you are not responsible for the actions of people from your own quadra or even the same type, beside that NO Beta is not the bad quadra, I met assholes and shitheads in every quadra.. believe it or not, reality doesn't work that way. We are all individuals after all. Too much bias on this forum and after a while it gets reaaaally annoying to read all these biased opinions on quadras. People either don't know enough people in real life or idk see the world through their own coloured glasses.

@Chae I am pretty familiar with SLEs, they are masters of social manipulation tbh. They probably are as good at it as SEEs, they just do it differently and out of different reasons. Like they deconstruct situations with cold logic instead of charming people away with their charisma (even though some I met are pretty charismatic, even as logical types). Instead they find ways to push through with logical loopholes or saying things at the right moment. My SLE friend is pretty smart and convincing, like she knows how to get what she wants with most people. Also don't forget many people who voted for Trump had specific reasons and he pretended to fulfill their desires/wishes. Many of them were simple-minded too, so not as hard as convincing intellectuals or more educated parts of the American people.
    this is a real IEI in my mind (actually concerned about ethically closing out the excess of beta) vs someone like singularity (trying to selfishly ingratiate themselves to the hierarchy, in order to secure the benefits for themselves, often at everyone else's expense, all the while invoking the [mere appearance] of ethics in order to do so)

it really comes down to, from my point of view, the product of moral effort to develop at least some self awareness from the point of view of one's PoLR (in this case a measure of Te objectivity and self awareness)

Jung himself says psychotherapy could be effectively substituted by sufficient moral effort on the part of the neurotic and that's really all psychotherapy exists to do (facilitate said moral effort--to see oneself in a way that is difficult, in order to solve problems that arise out of failure to comprehend their origin and our role in creating them-- in other words to get out of our ego for one second--this move requires effort we call "moral"--because it entails an upfront sacrifice of "self" or ego--like Jesus says, "whoever would gain his life must first lose it")
    Last edited by Bertrand; 06-01-2017 at 12:00 AM.

Mentioned
    912 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

No he wasn't. That was some peoples opinions but that doesn't have anything to do with the rest of the opinions lol

Just think about it... Like 40% don't even vote... Apparently they didn't feel the need to vote so what would they have voted if they felt that need and what would that need have been if them not voting resulted in Trump winning

Soap..
    theere ya have it
    Uhhhhh ok

Banned
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ditto, conspiracy
    Are you ILE?
    Is it a conspiracy if I am whatever I want at any given moment and that you'll never see me comin? :}

WHAM!!! Right in the gibblies!!!

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

Silly MEAT and her silly tom trickery remember this that never happened foolery...

Tis okay lil MEAT, perhaps, one day you too can dare to aspire to be King. You'll never get there cuz you're a silly MEAT... But you can dare to dream...
    Well it is all out there for the forum to see if they choose to. Good thing I quoted you so much. You know everything I say is true. I could never forget your face and bug eyes.

FTR, I thought you were ok until you got drunk and went after me during one of your misogynistic rants.

“My typology is . . . not in any sense to stick labels on people at first sight. It is not a physiognomy and not an anthropological system, but a critical psychology dealing with the organization and delimitation of psychic processes that can be shown to be typical.”​ —C.G. Jung

YWIMW

TIM
    ExFx 3 sx
    Mentioned
    720 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Is it a conspiracy if I am whatever I want at any given moment and that you'll never see me comin? :}

WHAM!!! Right in the gibblies!!!
    ILE confirmed and final

Banned
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Uhhhhh ok
    So you don't know and have no idea but basically just say yup its true cuz I feel that way and other people I know feel that way? Hows that even make sense

Banned
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ILE confirmed and final
    Maritsa? You changed your name and became Asian?!?! OMG!!!

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

ILE confirmed and final
    When he was here last he self typed EII.

You know what, I will take Trump over Jeremy. Delta can have him.

YWIMW

Banned
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

All he ever talks about is ethics (not that I really care about socionics or subscribe to it). This is great, these people are sick, the media is biased and corrupt, this person is a failure, we will be great again, blah blah blah... it's all ethics.

Mentioned
    486 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by crazedrat1776 View Post
    All he ever talks about is ethics (not that I really care about socionics or subscribe to it). This is great, these people are sick, the media is biased and corrupt, this person is a failure, we will be great again, blah blah blah... it's all ethics.
    thats because hes talking from his super ego

its like an ILI pretending to be nice

TIM
    Sx/Sp 2w3
    Mentioned
    352 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

That can seem Fi at first glance, but he using it in an Fe way to get people riled up and have a group by his side. It's very transparent. Much of what he says isn't even what he personally believes, it's just to help him out.

Banned
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Aylen View Post
    Well it is all out there for the forum to see if they choose to. Good thing I quoted you so much. You know everything I say is true. I could never forget your face and bug eyes.

FTR, I thought you were ok until you got drunk and went after me during one of your misogynistic rants.
    MEAT watches too many movies.

For the Empire!!!

TIM
    Sx/Sp 2w3
    Mentioned
    352 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Bertrand View Post
    its like an ILI pretending to be nice
    So you've just been pretending to be nice to me??

Banned
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yes... your binary system doesn't allow you to recognize that he uses ethics nonstop, because it seems a bit more Fe than Fi, basically. More proof that socionics is an autistic mess and should not be taken too seriously.

Mentioned
    912 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

So you don't know and have no idea but basically just say yup its true cuz I feel that way and other people I know feel that way? Hows that even make sense
    I don't know if you're purposefully talking nonsense to troll or if what you're saying makes sense in your head lol.

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

MEAT watches too many movies.

For the Empire!!!
    Wasn't your ban for a year?

Time flies by...

We are picking up exactly where we left off.

YWIMW

TIM
    Sx/Sp 2w3
    Mentioned
    352 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yes... your binary system doesn't allow you to recognize that he uses ethics nonstop, because it seems a bit more Fe than Fi, basically. More proof that socionics is an autistic mess and should not be taken too seriously.
    There are plenty of people who use their hidden agenda function nonstop.

Mentioned
    486 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

I don't understand x therefore no one can understand x. this is like when Trump was like "no one knew healthcare was so complicated!"

TIM
    Sx/Sp 2w3
    Mentioned
    352 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I don't know if you're purposefully talking nonsense to troll or if what you're saying makes sense in your head lol.
    He's a little crazy, just have fun with it.

Banned
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

There are plenty of people who use their hidden agenda function nonstop.
    It's his default way of operating. Not interested in learning about your system, like I said it's a pyramid of assumptions built one on top of the other and I'm not wasting my time untangling that mess.
    All he does is talk about / promote ethics.

Mentioned
    486 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

So you've just been pretending to be nice to me??

Banned
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ah. Projection. We meet again.

Page 11 of 30 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast