Thread: Iee > Eii

TIM
    enfp (maybe infj)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by tereg View Post
    Well. I actually know an LSE girl (I'm about 95% sure she's LSE). And um, well, that's a long story that I've been working out in my head for the past 2 weeks how I want to explain it. Anyways, it's difficult to say whether if it's duality or activity. She and I are good friends (and only friends for a reason I will explain at another time), and we get along really well. Really well. The conversations are dynamic... there's an energy there. It's clearly obvious to me that she's strong in and .

Anyways, I can't say that I've been able to pinpoint any SLI's in my life. So, I don't know what that would be like.
    Hi, I'm a new guy. (Forgive me for not having separate paragraphs, my "return" key on my laptop is broken) I have had difficulty knowing whether I am a EII or an IEE. The best indicator i've seen is a type's "secret agenda". EIIs are often obsessed with their health and their handsomeness, will, power, etc. while IEEs are obsessed with "knowing". An IEEs general knowledge and awareness of people makes them great reporters. A great example is the reporter from the movie, "The Soloist". My sister is a SLI; she adores pets. SLI are often rather rude people, but they have the secret agenda to show their adoration for the people (or animals) they love. EIIs and SLI are eachother's activity. While we get along most of the time, me and my sister don't "mesh" like one would with a dual. When she lashes out at people and I can't stand it any more, I have the ability to make her feel so guilty she cries. Another indicator of an EII is that they create emotional "anchors" using movies, songs, books, etc. often listening to the same stupid song over and over.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Your inventive drive, driven by your own desire to improve something is more Ne than Fi base. Ne, because it's external, will view something that's not working and will try to collect ideas, other things that are working and combine their thoughts and come up with an object that works. Continue doing this; it's really nice. I mostly suggest, Ne being my creative function, what others can do, what ideas they can use. I don't actually use my ideas because I'm an introvert; I'm into myself and my thoughts and feelings and don't care much about what's going on on the outside although I greatly admire the efforts you extraverts put into things. The only effort I'm comfortable with is typing. And eating. I would also like to say that this is the reason why I type Steve Jobs as an Ne base because, if anyone's read anything about him, he, while doing things, often tells his friends how he can take an idea about that and put it into whatever he's building.
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

TIM
    EII/INFj
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hello, old friend.

How I've missed thee. (The thread)
    INFj

9w1 sp/sx

TIM
    ESI
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Tereg! *waves* How's the wife?

TIM
    No idea
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Copulating like bunnies?

*nibble carrot*
    She is wise
    beyond words
    beautiful within
    her soul
    brighter than
    the sun
    lovelier than
    love
    dreams larger
    than life
    and does not
    understand the
    meaning of no.
    Because everything
    through her, and in her, is
    "Yes, it will be done."

Why I love LSEs:
    Quote Originally Posted by Abbie
    A couple years ago I was put in charge of decorating the college for Valentine's Day. I made some gorgeous, fancy decorations from construction paper, glue, scissors, and imagination. Then I covered a couple cabinets with them. But my favorite was the diagram of a human heart I put up. So romantic!

TIM
    EII/INFj
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Ryene Astraelis View Post
    Tereg! *waves* How's the wife?
    We're not married yet, that will be next year. She's doing great.

Quote Originally Posted by Reuben View Post
    Copulating like bunnies?

*nibble carrot*
    No.
    INFj

9w1 sp/sx

TIM
    ESI
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by tereg View Post
    We're not married yet, that will be next year. She's doing great.
    Ohhhhh. OK.
    Johari/Nohari

"Tell someone you love them today, because life is short; shout it at them in German, because life is also terrifying."

Fruit, the fluffy kitty.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12