5 27.78%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: LSI or SLE?

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by eunice View Post
    You are adhering to the intertype relations too stringently and I believe that you don't necessarily have "conflicts" with all your conflictors. Moreover, Minde, Slackermom and Scarlettlux are likeable people in their own ways and it is natural for you to appreciate them.
    This is ironic, because ScarlettLux now believes she's an SEE.

With Minde and SlackerMom; no, this is not the case. Well, at least with Minde. Some people don't like how moral she is, like LokiVanguard, which can only be explained by the fact that he is an SEI; that is, it can only be explained socionically. And I get on better with her than he, who isn't even her conflictor.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Ezra View Post
    Well, at least with Minde. Some people don't like how moral she is, like LokiVanguard, which can only be explained by the fact that he is an SEI; that is, it can only be explained socionically.
    Or that she is not EII.

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by snegledmaca View Post
    Or that she is not EII.
    I highly doubt this. I'll accept it as an extremely unlikely possibility, but nothing more.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I highly doubt this. I'll accept it as an extremely unlikely possibility, but nothing more.
    Well thank god you accepted it, I just don't know what I would've done if you didn't accept it...

Personally I think she is Se creative, my impression is that she knows exactly how to apply pressure where it matters, and for me a Se PoLR type for her is an extremely unlikely possibility.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

This is an hyperactive SLE child.

http://www.conf-intimes.1k.fr/voir_video.php?num=212

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Well thank god you accepted it, I just don't know what I would've done if you didn't accept it...

Personally I think she is Se creative, my impression is that she knows exactly how to apply pressure where it matters, and for me a Se PoLR type for her is an extremely unlikely possibility.
    I believe this pressure appliance you speak of can be more attributed to the moralistic usage of Fi, especially in relation to Fi devaluing individuals. ESI could be a possibility (the Fi I'm talking about in conjunction with the Se you're referring to), but I'm more inclined to see her words as solely Fi-related.

TIM
    EII/INFj E9w1sp
    Mentioned
    148 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

With Minde and SlackerMom; no, this is not the case. Well, at least with Minde. Some people don't like how moral she is, like LokiVanguard, which can only be explained by the fact that he is an SEI; that is, it can only be explained socionically. And I get on better with her than he, who isn't even her conflictor.
    What do you think of how moral I am?

A question about this: You say I know exactly how to apply pressure where it matters. Yet you also said that in our conversations my use of what you perceive as Se made you uncomfortable. Would that not imply that I in fact do not know how to use it well?
    Oh, to find you in dreams - mixing prior, analog, and never-beens... facts slip and turn and change with little lucidity. except the strong, permeating reality of emotion.

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

This is ironic, because ScarlettLux now believes she's an SEE.

Is that earnestly what you believe?

TIM
    SEI
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

SEI's hate , it's a fact that you can live by!
    D-SEI 9w1

This is me and my dual being scientific together

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Minde View Post
    What do you think of how moral I am?
    Personally, I could see you as a highly moralistic person. Essentially, though, this is based purely on instinct; the vibes I get from you make me think 'moral person'. I can't come up with any concrete reason why you would be a moral person. I'm willing to bet my life you're not a 'bad girl', but if someone asked me to prove it in a courtroom, there's no way I could do it.

Quote Originally Posted by UDP View Post
    Is that earnestly what you believe?
    Basically, I was thinking along these lines:

1. Minde is almost certainly an EII.
    2. LokiVanguard, who is undebatably Si (at least to the point that no one on the forum doubts Si base, and neither does he), has a problem with her 'moral' nature, which is attributable to Fi.
    3. There are only two possible types for LokiVanguard if he is Si base; SLI and SEI.
    4. It would be odd if an SLI, a Fi valuing type, had a problem with the moralistic character of a Fi ego type.
    5. Hence, based on his objections to Minde's use of Fi, it is highly probable that LokiVanguard is not an SLI; that is, he is an SEI (because this is all he can be if he is Si base, and not an SLI).
    6. This is one way to explain their relations.

However, there was something I just thought up at this very moment. An Activation relationship between Minde and LokiVanguard is quite possible, based on the fact that I've heard it said that Activation partners tend to see one another's base functions as 'overkill' if it's being used too much. This is due to the fact that although the SLI is Fi dual seeking, they prefer Ne more; that is, they 'cannot get enough of it', as opposed to Fi, which they don't crave as much. Nonetheless, I still prefer the first possibility, but have little more evidence I can give you beyond dogma that he is an SEI.

Quote Originally Posted by Kamangir View Post
    SEI's hate , it's a fact that you can live by!
    Well, they don't hate it, because they use it. Just like I use Te and Si. I don't hate them. To be honest, I don't "hate" any function. Maybe you have to reiterate and say "what I perceive as Fi I dislike immensely".

TIM
    EII/INFj E9w1sp
    Mentioned
    148 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Personally, I could see you as a highly moralistic person. Essentially, though, this is based purely on instinct; the vibes I get from you make me think 'moral person'. I can't come up with any concrete reason why you would be a moral person. I'm willing to bet my life you're not a 'bad girl', but if someone asked me to prove it in a courtroom, there's no way I could do it.
    Ok, I didn't mean why do you think that, but more what is your reaction to that perception of my morality? Is this something you'd be comfortable with or uncomfortable? Do you like it or not so much? I remember at one point you didn't take well to some of my disapproval of a portion of your behavior.
    Oh, to find you in dreams - mixing prior, analog, and never-beens... facts slip and turn and change with little lucidity. except the strong, permeating reality of emotion.

Creepy-Cyclops

I'm not used to INFj's being rather open or even, 'forceful' with their morals, usually they seem to equate to the big picture of the particular person involved. I'm more used to it from ISFj's. I'm not saying your not INFj tho Minde, because...

In regards to this forum, it's really often a place for people to sound off. Some people can't handle the debates, and we're all perhaps at times capable of taking things personally. This sort of environment isn't really one most of us would be in IRL. I don't know if it's a healthy 'all things being equal' type of environment for the intertype relations to play out correctly.

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Minde View Post
    Ok, I didn't mean why do you think that, but more what is your reaction to that perception of my morality? Is this something you'd be comfortable with or uncomfortable? Do you like it or not so much? I remember at one point you didn't take well to some of my disapproval of a portion of your behavior.
    It's refreshing, actually. It's not something I'm that familiar with; at least not in the form it comes in through you. I suspect both my best friend and mother of being IEE, but they're far from supervisional (not in the socionics sense) towards my behaviour. I mean, I've never been one for authoritarianism, but people giving me a reassurance that I'm "doing the right thing"; I think I could take well to that.

I don't know if it's a healthy 'all things being equal' type of environment for the intertype relations to play out correctly.
    Absolutely. Imagine this IRL, but more like a forced community. Shit would hit the fan, thrice a day.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12