Thread: Why do the people here dislike me just because I try to be innovative?

Hybrid View

TIM
    SEE
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by anndelise View Post
    uh, if Person A is confident in their view of something and Person B tells them they're wrong:

If Person A stands by his view (because he's confident in it) then Person B calls Person A "bullish, willfully ignorant, unreasonable, etc etc etc".

If Person A changes his view then he's no longer confident in that first view.

But if Person B insists on trying to get Person A to change his view, then it stands to reason that Person B is being just as "bullish, willfully ignorant, unreasonable, etc etc" as Person B claims A is.

(*giggles* brings back memories, don't it )
    There's a difference between being confident in an idea and being a confident person.

But either way, if someone refuses to accept the possibility that they're wrong, yes, I see them as "bullish, willfully ignorant, unreasonable, etc etc" (especially if they try to force their opinions onto others by calling them FACTS and whatnot). However, being willing to accept the possibility that you are wrong is not the same as changing your mind. Working under the assumption that something is correct is not the same as what ezra and I were talking about.
    SEE

Check out my Socionics group! https://www.facebook.com/groups/1546362349012193/

TIM
    3w4 sx/so
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Kinda like how you refuse to see how your poorly-worded descriptions can have negative impacts on peoples' views of the types and the way they view the system?
    But, for a certainty, back then,
    We loved so many, yet hated so much,
    We hurt others and were hurt ourselves...

Yet even then, we ran like the wind,
    Whilst our laughter echoed,
    Under cerulean skies...

TIM
    SEE
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Gilly View Post
    Kinda like how you refuse to see how your poorly-worded descriptions can have negative impacts on peoples' views of the types and the way they view the system?
    I'm not refusing to see it. I just don't think there's anything I can do about it (at least not anything more than I already have).
    SEE

Check out my Socionics group! https://www.facebook.com/groups/1546362349012193/