Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: ENFps have a Mona Lisa smile

Banned
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default ENFps have a Mona Lisa smile

Their grin gives the appearance of hiding something evil?

What do you think?

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Well.. ENFps have a look. I only pay attention to the female ENFps, though.. it maaaaaaay be gender tied.
    thing.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ive been told my eyes are extremely expressive but Ive been accused of having thoughts that I do not remember having. Sometimes my facial expressions coorespond to something Im thinking about, which could be a million miles away, and not whats going on in front of me. This causes missunderstandings. Most of the time my thoughts arent evil though

Topaz
    The artifact which is the source of my power will not be kept on the Mountain of Despair beyond the River of Fire guarded by the Dragons of Eternity. It will be in my safe-deposit box. The same applies to the object which is my one weakness.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Kim
    Quote Originally Posted by MySaviour
    Well.. ENFps have a look. I only pay attention to the female ENFps, though.. it maaaaaaay be gender tied.
    And what kind of look is that?
    A good one! LOL, I can't really describe, to be honest. I remember trying to type Rachel McAdams a little while back, and I had no clue until I saw a picture of her sporting that "look." Here's a link to it: http://www.celebrity-exchange.com/ce...mcadams-01.jpg

Maybe its a "vibe" and not a "look."
    thing.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

MAYBE I'LL BREAK DOWN!!!

Quote Originally Posted by vague
    Rocky's posts are as enjoyable as having wisdom teeth removed.

TIM
    IEE e7 783 sx so
    Mentioned
    422 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

edit
    “Life shrinks or expands in proportion to one's courage.”
    ― Anais Nin

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Is that you kim? Ive seen that look before on a few girls :wink:

Topaz
    The artifact which is the source of my power will not be kept on the Mountain of Despair beyond the River of Fire guarded by the Dragons of Eternity. It will be in my safe-deposit box. The same applies to the object which is my one weakness.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It's some random ENFp chick :wink:

So what is "that look"?

/edit: I'm asking because I don't know any other ENFps in person, so
    I can't check out the look on others. Well, my professor, but that's just too weird ...
    :wink:

Topaz

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Their grin gives the appearance of hiding something evil?
    yesh!!1 EVIL. period.

thats my ENFp ex's avatar. how evil is that?
    http://forum.socionix.com

I don't see what's so important about the possibility of extraterrestrial life. It's just more people to declare war on.

EVERYONE PLZ CONTINUE TO UPLOAD INFINITE AMOUNT OF PICS OF "CUTE" CATS AND PUPPIES. YOU KNOW WE GIVE A SHIT!!

TIM
    IEE
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

So what? This forum is full of threads saying

(a) "ENFPs are so sweet, so good, so wonderful, the best type of all",

(b) "Nooo! No! They're EVIL! Evillest!"

(c) "They're even eviller than other evil types because they make you think they're nice!"

(d) "And it's even worse because they ARE nice and wonderful!"

(e) "And evil!"

Here, I've said it all, so let's consider the discussion discussed, the thread written, the subject over and done with, the prejudices prejudged and the postings posted, shall we? *Grunt.* Ah, all this is very bad for my health. :wink:

TIM
    IEE
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

That was me.

So, anyone mentions the word "evil" in connection with ENFPs and I'm gonna post a picture of a fluffy kitten. I'd hate to do that to anyone, but there ya go. That's how I am. eeeeeeeeeeeeEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEVIL.

Mwahahahaha. (And all that sort of thing.)

TIM
    IEE e7 783 sx so
    Mentioned
    422 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

I really liked the idea of coming across as hiding something evil! I'm sick of being sweet and cute, he he! So carry on, gentlemen, carry on! :wink:

Gute Besserung an die Katze!
    ― Anais Nin

Creepy-

I really liked the idea of coming across as hiding something evil! I'm sick of being sweet and cute, he he! So carry on, gentlemen, carry on! :wink:

it's been a while, but i do still have plenty of opinions. a lot of people (men-folk in particular) have called me enigmatic because i always have something else going on under the surface whether it is something evil or sweet. i didn't really notice this until recently when it was pointed it out to me. i kind of pride myself in the fact that no one really knows exactly what i am thinking (even though my eyes are also really expressive). it makes life more interesting and it draws the men-folk into wanting to know more behind the simply sweet exterior.

ps. yay for german! i'm minoring in it and am pretty much all the way austrian. i'm trying to become more fluent. although, tonight's final dismayed me.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

damnit, i forgot to sign it. it was me who wrote this. the end.
    *ENFp*
    Play with me!!

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I leave for 11 weeks and all these enfps join the forum? Whats up!
    {♠x<º))))><¸.·´¯`·.¸IcEPiCk¸.·´¯`·.¸><((((º>x♠ }

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ENFp grin = tight lips + playful look.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

11 weeks of basic ugh...

I wont hijack the thread tho, feel free to PM me!
    {♠x<º))))><¸.·´¯`·.¸IcEPiCk¸.·´¯`·.¸><((((º>x♠ }

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ICE! YOURE BACK! YOURE ALIVE! I think Monalisa just broke out into a toothy grin

Topaz

TIM
    IEE e7 783 sx so
    Mentioned
    422 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by IcEPiCk
    I leave for 11 weeks and all these enfps join the forum? Whats up!
    awwwwww, welcome back!! (<- bright smile!)
    ― Anais Nin

TIM
    IEE
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thanks! Feeling better already.

Do you know what this thread just reminded me of? This: http://the16types.info/forums/viewto...t=1131&start=0

TIM
    IEE e7 783 sx so
    Mentioned
    422 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Aaaawww, yes! It's the ENFp spirit, isn't it? Sweet!
    ― Anais Nin

Banned
    TIM
    D-LSI-Ti 1w9 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ENFps are the most worthless type. They aren't good for anything except getting fired off The Apprentice.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by discojoe
    ENFps are the most worthless type. They aren't good for anything except getting fired off The Apprentice.
    Awww discojoe is trying to bring out the evil in us Sorry disco, that attempt is as about as laughable as that ENTP=Great Sex thing you got going there. You just want some attention huh? Here, stare at this for awhile and just dream:

Topaz

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Topaz
    Awww discojoe is trying to bring out the evil in us Sorry disco, that attempt is as about as laughable as that ENTP=Great Sex thing you got going there. You just want some attention huh? Here, stare at this for awhile and just dream:
    It is funny as hell watching an ENFp get angry. It is ABSOLUTELY hilarious. I mean, its just out of this world. I can't even describe it. It is just the funniest sight to observe. Especially if its a female ENFp.
    thing.

TIM
    IEE
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yes, it's just Topaz' way of using her feminine wiles on you. You're being seduced, buddy. I can see you sit back and rub your hands, looking forwards to having an entire forum of ENFps talk themselves into a defensive frenzy while you prod them occasionally with a stick to keep the fun going.

Oh oh oh I'm so angry *rage rant rave* my poor ENFp heart argh argh argh

...hope that was convincing.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Topaz is a guy.

And all I have to offer is this:

Conclusive proof!
    ENFP - Ethical Subtype.
    In touch with semireality.

TIM
    IEE
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Shush! You're spoiling the joke!

Creepy-

It is funny as hell watching an ENFp get angry. It is ABSOLUTELY hilarious. I mean, its just out of this world. I can't even describe it. It is just the funniest sight to observe. Especially if its a female ENFp.
    Im glad to see you got your panties unknotted and are now having some fun MySaviour. You should hang out with real people for a while though. Then you can see the difference between guys and girls and anger and joking around and other things that have to do with real people. Just a suggestion. Please dont try to explain yourself, Its just way to tedious :wink:

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous
    Im glad to see you got your panties unknotted and are now having some fun MySaviour. You should hang out with real people for a while though. Then you can see the difference between guys and girls and anger and joking around and other things that have to do with real people. Just a suggestion. Please dont try to explain yourself, Its just way to tedious :wink:
    I wish. But I still have my standards. Maybe someday I'll leave my clique and venture into the world to hang out with the "real" people. We'll see what good that does me. Oh wait, no.. that's ok, I have a better idea.

I'll tell you...
    thing.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Probably more severe.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Actually the mona lisa smile isn't that bad, compared to an ENFp.

TIM
    IEE
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Now I'm curious. When an ENTP does it, people call it "a smile that says 'there's something I'm not telling you'". When an ENFP does it, people call it "evil". But is there any difference between an ENTP grin and an ENFP grin? I can't see it.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by schrödinger's cat
    Now I'm curious. When an ENTP does it, people call it "a smile that says 'there's something I'm not telling you'". When an ENFP does it, people call it "evil". But is there any difference between an ENTP grin and an ENFP grin? I can't see it.
    Evil? It looks like ENFps are about to "burst" when they grin the way they do. Either that, or they look like they are trying to be posh and "i'm-like-a-perfect-child" ish. When they do the latter, it closely resembles an ENFj female's "grin."

ENTps do have that "i know something and am not telling" look when they grin. I had always labelled it as the "smart-ass's grin," however.

Ha. I should point out the ENFp males have been completely eliminated from my thought process. I haven't been around them much, so I don't know how they realize their "look."
    thing.

TIM
    IEE
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Topaz and NeonMonk, please look in the mirror, grin to yourselves, and then get back to us and report what it looked like.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Happy.
    ENFP - Ethical Subtype.
    In touch with semireality.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Happy, friendly, and if I intensify my eyes, slightly crazy

Topaz

TIM
    IEE
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

So... no bursting tendencies, no I'm-the-perfect-child leanings?

I just wondered: if us old people grin like perfect children, then that wouldn't be smug, just delusional (or delightfully young at heart, take your pick)... right?

Is it the enthusiasm that some people don't like? Perhaps it comes across like it's fake or over-enthusiastic. But I'd say people who see it like that haven't seen the world through our eyes. If they could switch their inner vision to NeFi, they'd see things the way we see them. (Could be like switching from a high-definition black-and-white photograph to an impressionist painting.) What we lose in our perception of the "real reality", we gain in the perception of other things. And it's those that give us this slightly crazed look and this grin as if we're bursting with enthusiasm and exuberance. If you saw what we're seeing, you'd be bursting too. :wink:

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by schrödinger's cat
    So... no bursting tendencies, no I'm-the-perfect-child leanings?

I just wondered: if us old people grin like perfect children, then that wouldn't be smug, just delusional (or delightfully young at heart, take your pick)... right?

Is it the enthusiasm that some people don't like? Perhaps it comes across like it's fake or over-enthusiastic. But I'd say people who see it like that haven't seen the world through our eyes. If they could switch their inner vision to NeFi, they'd see things the way we see them. (Could be like switching from a high-definition black-and-white photograph to an impressionist painting.) What we lose in our perception of the "real reality", we gain in the perception of other things. And it's those that give us this slightly crazed look and this grin as if we're bursting with enthusiasm and exuberance. If you saw what we're seeing, you'd be bursting too. :wink:
    I think I have alot of different smiles. It really depends on my mood. Plus its very difficult for me to know how I come off to other people. Since I dont usually ask about myself ( I think Im afraid of what I might hear) I dont know what people think of me. I mean it seems most people like me but I think they see me in different ways. One person sees me as sort of funny and arrogant, the other a humble dweeb, another as an elitist and the other as a people person and so on. I used to think there was this collective conscious that judged me and that eveybody thought the same thing. Then I realized no, not neccessarily. Infact there are some people that I hardly would have suspected that were really there for me when I thougt no one would be So if someone says you have a evil grin it might just be them ( or you just might have and evil grin because youre, well ... evil! and everyone knows it )
    Sometimes people will tell me long after we met what a strange first impression they got from me. I almost never remember when exactly I met them and I think its because I treated them like I already knew them when we met. One girl said I just broke out in song while we were in a car going somewhere. I think I was with friends that I knew and felt comfortable enough. We were listening to the radio and I started changing the words of the song into something bizarre and she thougth I was looney. I hardly remember the incident and she didnt bring it up unitl years later and is no longer surpized by the crazy things I do. To me it all seemed so normal.

Topaz

TIM
    IEE
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I know what you mean. I even used to think that what I knew of myself was pretty much how others must see me (I was very young at that time). People have all sorts of misconceptions about me. Depending on whom you ask I'm artistic, scatterbrained and amusing; or tense and quiet and slightly boring and very dutiful; or over-emotional and shallow; or very deep and philosophical and brainy; or pretty and successful; or ugly and unlikely to ever succeed. It really is that extreme. I'm not misleading anyone, and I've no idea why some people overestimate me while others underestimate me so painfully.

As for our eccentricity, I think some types get along with it and others don't. It just rubs them up the wrong way.
    ISFPs, for example, seem to enjoy it when I'm being particularly eccentric. They appreciate the free entertainment. And I think our untamed, peaceful kind of silliness brings out their own wildness and eccentricity, a side they tend to hide from view. It's almost as if it makes them feel fully alive. So, great experience for both sides. I think it's similar with ISTPs.
    With other types it's different. I suspect that INTJs would be among those to dislike some of our characteristics (antics, bounce, grin, gushy enthusiasm). I think they like our thoughtful side, even our friendliness, probably also our sense of humour and perhaps our silliness, but they misjudge our exuberance and/or emotional expressiveness as a sign of shallowness. That's just a wild guess, so I might be wrong here. If it's true, then let me add that this works both ways - we probably misjudge them just as badly.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast