Thread: ILE-ENTp weaknesses

Hybrid View

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ILE weaknesses:

Se-related. too much forcefulness for the situation. dragging their feet about doing something mundane that could just be gotten done and over with. running out of gas for a project mid-way.

Fi-related. acting like an asshole. being inconsiderate. saying whatever comes to mind without thinking about how people will feel.

these are the main ones for weaker functions.

others include at times being naive. too much brainstorming and flitting from idea to idea.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Se-related. too much forcefulness for the situation. dragging their feet about doing something mundane that could just be gotten done and over with. running out of gas for a project mid-way.
    Totally. The first one I hadn't noticed before, but I can relate (maybe a little weak Fi mixed in there too?). The second two are typical behavior for all the ENTps I know. Also related to Se -- ENTps tend to overreact to people putting pressure on them.

This rings of Eliot Spitzer the Gov. of NY who tried to impliment drivers licenses for illegal immigrants in ny. He's just ahead of his time and I think really a supreme alpha male. He's a total genius.
    Interesting - I hadn't heard about that. It's a cool idea, but I'm guessing it got shot down pretty quickly...
    delta nf (?) ... 4w5 (?)