TIM
    D-LSI-Ti 1w9 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default LVL 40 INTJ LFG

LVL 40 INTJ ROGUE LFG, 300 ENGINEER/300 ALCHEMY

NEED HELP GETTING PAST DATING QUEST. LF INTELLIGENT JOLLY ESFJ OR ENFJ HEALER, LVL 38+ PLZ. MUST RESPECT MY NEED TO GO SOLO FROM TIME TO TIME. MY TEAMMATE MUST BE ABLE TO ROUND ME UP FROM MY GOLD FARMING BINGES SO I REMEMBER TO REPAIR MY GEAR AND REST UP AT THE INN. NEED SOMEONE WHO RESPECTS THAT I AM A SERIOUS GAMER, AND WILL NOT MAKE FUN OF ME FOR MY PHAT LEWTS. NO DWARVES.

PST

TIM
    SEE
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ahahahhahahhahahahahahahhahaahhahahahha

I'm pretty sure it would be an online relationship too.....
    SEE

Check out my Socionics group! https://www.facebook.com/groups/1546362349012193/

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

http://forum.socionix.com

I don't see what's so important about the possibility of extraterrestrial life. It's just more people to declare war on.

EVERYONE PLZ CONTINUE TO UPLOAD INFINITE AMOUNT OF PICS OF "CUTE" CATS AND PUPPIES. YOU KNOW WE GIVE A SHIT!!

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

lol @ that
    lol

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I thought INTJs generally spelled better than that, and didn't type in all capital letters.
    INTJ

TIM
    SEE
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I was confused by when I saw a thread by an INTj with "U" and "some1" in the subject...
    SEE

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

LOL DJ THAT WAS FUNNY.

END OF PART I

(TO BE CONTINUED)

hehe

Creepy-pokeball

...reminds me of when my ENFp friend asked me how to destroy her boyfriend's Xbox without him knowing that she did it... ahaha. She still hates that thing.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Jadae
    ...reminds me of when my ENFp friend asked me how to destroy her boyfriend's Xbox without him knowing that she did it... ahaha. She still hates that thing.
    What an evil girlfriend... (*wonders whether that boyfriend would choose the Xbox or the girl if it came down to a choice between the two*)
    INTJ

Creepy-pokeball

Nah. I thought it was quite humorous. I love how she made the object into an entire being of evil rofl. He was being an inconsiderate dick imo. Plus she never actually did the deed. It was all fun and talk.

TIM
    SEE
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

She should have just told him she needed more attention and then left him if that didn't work. Trying to change a person is more cruel than leaving him/her.
    SEE

Creepy-pokeball

haha too late. They already had a kid. I think he's an idiot but whatever =p not my life. I do agree with you but I lost the battle with arguing with her about it. I really shouldnt be telling you all this but I do have to admit it was dragged out =/ Okay enough with the dramatic life of one specific ENFp.

Banned
    TIM
    TiNe
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Re: LVL 40 INTJ LFG

Quote Originally Posted by discojoe
    LVL 40 INTJ ROGUE LFG, 300 ENGINEER/300 ALCHEMY

NEED HELP GETTING PAST DATING QUEST. LF INTELLIGENT JOLLY ESFJ OR ENFJ HEALER, LVL 38+ PLZ. MUST RESPECT MY NEED TO GO SOLO FROM TIME TO TIME. MY TEAMMATE MUST BE ABLE TO ROUND ME UP FROM MY GOLD FARMING BINGES SO I REMEMBER TO REPAIR MY GEAR AND REST UP AT THE INN. NEED SOMEONE WHO RESPECTS THAT I AM A SERIOUS GAMER, AND WILL NOT MAKE FUN OF ME FOR MY PHAT LEWTS. NO DWARVES.

PST
    Why a rogue? I mean, really the rogue gets killed faster than anybody. An INTJ would much more likely choose the paladin, with his good armor and weapons, over a rogue who may be good at dodging, but goes down at the first actual hit. (statistics only take you so far) The paladin also has healing magics, which can accent his staying power and his defensive capabilities. Really, why choose the rogue?

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

actually rogues are really good
    lol

Banned
    TIM
    D-LSI-Ti 1w9 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Pfft, Paladins are all defense, and very boring. They are basically n00b mode in PVP. I actually think INTjs would be prone to picking a warlock, due to the class's complexity, or a priest, do to their extreme usefulness in endgame content (useful means more MC runs which means more leet gears).

TIM
    LII
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

umm, yes. a warlock. slower, but good payoff. plus you get to plan all the little steps in between along the complex path to attaining unimaginable power.

playing a rogue properly is difficult. total shift in approach than what would be untuitive (to me). you get killed easy if you don't really (and i mean really) think like a rogue.

Banned
    TIM
    D-LSI-Ti 1w9 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Warlocks are a brutal PVP class. Only class I have trouble on with my lvl 60 lock is beast specced hunters. I pwn pretty much all. I have lots of +damage gear.

Actually I quit the game about a month ago due to boredom. I may come back for a bit when the expansion comes out.

Creepy-pokeball

Im having bad EQ flashbacks =( Altho my little elf druid with no ass was pretty cool

Banned
    TIM
    TiNe
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by discojoe
    Warlocks are a brutal PVP class. Only class I have trouble on with my lvl 60 lock is beast specced hunters. I pwn pretty much all. I have lots of +damage gear.

Actually I quit the game about a month ago due to boredom. I may come back for a bit when the expansion comes out.
    INTJs play Everquest? This is news to me... I thought they played Final Fantasy....

TIM
    3w4 sx/so
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yea, I dunno...interacting with other people is a bit of a stretch for INTJs, even if it is online...

Banned
    TIM
    TiNe
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous
    Yea, I dunno...interacting with other people is a bit of a stretch for INTJs, even if it is online...
    Oh no, I mean, Final Fantasy XII has pretty much nailed down the INTj/INFp gaming spectrum.