Thread: Socionics Gazette

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm sorry Pedro! About a year ago I tried machine translating these things but timeouts were part of the problem. I'm working on getting an official translation of the Gazetta done, and it sounds like people are willing to lend some time.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

perhaps this mirror will help with babelfish timeouts:
    http://the16types.info/gazeta/socion...zeta/index.htm

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by admin
    I'm working on getting an official translation of the Gazetta done, and it sounds like people are willing to lend some time.
    Feel free the to edit the articles I have posted from the Socionics Newspaper - and no need to keep my comments either. A more systematic approach would indeed make more sense than just copying and pasting parts from here and there.

Pedro, I too presumed that you had read them already. Maybe there should be links to the most popular Russian sites, at least www.socionics.org and www.ru.laser.ru should be worth visiting. Altavista translates the first but the latter one seems to only work with http://webtranslation.paralink.com/urlmode.asp

Are any other Russian sites worth visiting?
    Is there any way to read www.socioniko.narod.ru Russian section in English? Or should I start learning Russian.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

There are several issues with cyrillic to english conversion, one being character set. babelfish.altavista.com seems to be the best at figuring it out, as far as I can tell.

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

This thread is genius!