Thread: Work in progress: Famous people Type List (Asian Edition)

Hybrid View

TIM
    ESI maybe
    Mentioned
    173 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by eunice View Post
    Amitabh Bachchan: Ni-ENFj

I watched one of his movies once, and I thought he was really charismatic even though I didn't know who he was back then.

http://nimg.sulekha.com/business/thumbnailfull/amitabh-bachchan-2009-1-31-14-33-30.jpg[/img][img]http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRWwsjXvM7lMRZGb_VM25F4XsrM3o_I2 8obxk9hLDhpkGDqQoU&t=1&usg=__MHRqjVZo4JWOur4e0qnbt QcJ-LY=

In addition, his daughter-in-law, Aishwarya Rai, and son Abhishek Bachchan are Ti-ESTp and Fe-INFp respectively imo. It also seems rather evident in the photos they have posed together.

http://www.bollywoodhott.com/wp-cont...ek-300x291.jpg

http://blog.mystarhill.com/wp-conten...ek-bhachan.jpg http://www.bollywoodmantra.com/album...-rai_12056.jpg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6TpYf8GpO5Y]YouTube - Aishwarya Rai Abhishek Bachchan Interview with BBC News 2010
    Eunice, thank you for posting these because they were going to be my next few!

Interestingly, Ashton and I discussed Aishwarya's type a few weeks ago, and we came up with Ti-ESTp too actually. Well he did. I needed some convincing because I had no idea that was the SLE "look" and demeanor, but when juxtaposed with Madonna, the similarity really is UNCANNY. And now watching that BBC interview, I totally see it.

I'm not as comfortable typing INFp's yet, but i guess i can see abhishek being INFp. He does have a similarity to Osama a bit. And the Fe, for sure. When i first started getting into Bollywood movies, one of the first movies I saw was Kuch Naa Kaho (it was actually the first movie Abhishek and Aishwarya acted together i think). After that movie he was my FAVORITE actor for a while. But really in all the other movies afterwards that i saw with him acting, the appeal sort of faded. Now i'm thinking that the duality pairing with SLE Aishwarya may have explained why I liked him so much in Kuch Naa Kaho. The other movie that i liked him in, sort of, was Refugee, where he co-starred with Kareena Kapoor. (What's her type you think? Fe-valuing for SURE!!!!)

Shah Rukh is my fav now!!! I also absolutely love Kajol. I'm curious about her type too. I identify a LOT with her, so I'm thinking she might be ENFp.

p.s. oh and i totally agree with EIE for Amitabh. the way he acts! What about his wife Jaya? I dont think she's LSI.
    Last edited by Suz; 10-02-2010 at 09:45 PM.
    Enneagram: 9w1 6w5 2w3 so/sx

TIM
    ESI maybe
    Mentioned
    173 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Oh, here are the pics:

Kareena Kapoor:

I'm actually thinking SEE seeing that pic (b/c similar expressions as Khamelion), but really unsure. She is so obnoxiously Fe in her acting, i find it annoying.

Kajol:

I still think IEE.

Jaya Bachchan:
    young Jaya

current Jaya:

Actually looking at those, i'm thinking EIE for her too. Her young pic looks a lot like a much tamer version of Snookie (who I type EIE). So Amitabh married his identical if i'm right about this.

Let us not forget that many indian marriages are arranged (with some input (maybe) from the bride and groom to be), especially among the stars. I'm not sure whether theirs was a love marriage or not; I know Abhishek and Aishwarya were arranged, but they may have also liked each other that way anyway. Seemed like it, from their chemistry in the movie (and in the "behind the scenes" documentary). It wouldn't be surprising that the in laws chose her though considering that they are both beta NFs.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by WA
    Some of my [Bollywood] favs off the top of my head, and must sees...
    I'm not really sure how to say it, but you sharing that really means a lot to me.

For reference, below's me to a T right now.

Much torrenting in progress. Much viewing to follow.

Quote Originally Posted by WA
    Let us not forget that many indian marriages are arranged, ...especially among the stars.
    Wow, I'd have never guessed.

Do you understand the reasoning, at all, behind arranged celeb couples?

In my closed-off Western view, it's hard to imagine a country's wealthiest, most public, and most influential people being "forced" or "guided" into something as personal as marriage; but there's probably some cultural differences I'm completely unaware of.

TIM
    ESI maybe
    Mentioned
    173 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by CILi View Post
    I'm not really sure how to say it, but you sharing that really means a lot to me.

For reference, below's me to a T right now.

Input!

Much torrenting in progress. Much viewing to follow.

Wow, I'd have never guessed.

Do you understand the reasoning, at all, behind arranged celeb couples?

In my closed-off Western view, it's hard to imagine a country's wealthiest, most public, and most influential people being "forced" or "guided" into something as personal as marriage; but there's probably some cultural differences I'm completely unaware of.
    Yeah I really do think its a HEAVILY cultural thing. You'll see, once you start watching a lot of these movies. It seems inconceivable to us in our Western culture nowadays, but in some ways i sort of can see some good aspects to it. Sometimes I kind of wish I could be arranged it sure would make my search a lot easier! The people being arranged usually do have some say.

TIM
    ESI maybe
    Mentioned
    173 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by CILi View Post
    oh, and major ROFL at the video!

That robot is TOTALLY IEE!! (Ne-dom + Te-valuing)