Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Don't want to be an INTj

Creepy-Fry

Default Don't want to be an INTj

I want to tell the whole wide world that i am sick of being intj, the disadvantage outweight the advantage.

first, i am sick of going solo( still a virgin, no gf), since i dont enjoy a large crow of people, i dont have much fun being lonely.

I want to be a people's person, alot of friends, party, and have alot of sex. Unfortunately, i am shy, private.

And i also want to do the things i want to do and without worrying going to work.

If there is a chance i want to be a rock start and live large and die young.

Banned
    TIM
    D-LSI-Ti 1w9 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Aww, you're too hard on yourself. There's a myriad of great things about being INTj:

You will never have skin cancer, as your natural homebody mentality keeps you out of those harsh rays.

You are naturally adept and MMORPGs. You will always have the best gear and L3373st guild in World of Warcraft, as well as the most max-level characters.

You keep women like Kim away from the rest of us.

You never have to worry about being chosen last at football. In fact, you never have to worry about being chosen. Period.

You don't have to shave the "pube stache" on your upper lip, as you are literally invisible to anyone who would care.

You have the ability to confuse a dead person.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Re: Are U sick of being intj and wanted to be some1 else?

Quote Originally Posted by Fry
    I want to tell the whole wide world that i am sick of being intj, the disadvantage outweight the advantage.

first, i am sick of going solo( still a virgin, no gf), since i dont enjoy a large crow of people, i dont have much fun being lonely.

I want to be a people's person, alot of friends, party, and have alot of sex. Unfortunately, i am shy, private.

And i also want to do the things i want to do and without worrying going to work.

If there is a chance i want to be a rock start and live large and die young.
    i'm not sick of it. i have strenths that outweigh anyone where i work. engineers come to me for ideas, i think about it over lunch and have a viable method when i come back - with new ideas each day.

of course it is hard, talking to people, or trusting them. it would be nice to have a girlfriend, but i've been alone for so long, i'm not sure if it would even be worth it. though to be liked - that would be nice.

it would be nice to have those fly by wire, spontaneos abilities. being able to soak in the excitement in the room and actually be full of energy. instead of wanting to run from the room screaming.

sex is overrated, and leads to all sorts of problems. it sounds like your still in school, and are surrounded by jerks showing off their prizes (mostly lies i bet). best to ignore them. lots of friends usually doesn't mean anything. i know many people that know many people - and they really don't like people in a deep way. very superficial - i never liked that. having many friends means that you will always be on the go, it will tax your time, you won't have time to learn anything new or do any hobbies.

i say, ignore everyone, and be better than everyone. learn everything and spit that stuff back at people. right now i'm learning how to be social - it's not great, but it's something.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You have the ability to confuse a dead person.

i think it's closer to intimidating a dead person... or of course people think we are already dead. i laugh all the time, and yet someone just discovered i have a sense of humor... i guess i finally met her level of humor (not very deep)

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

//////////

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I have no problems whatsoever being INTj, other than the fact that people seem to possess issues with me being an INTj.
    "To become is just like falling asleep. You never know exactly when it happens, the transition, the magic, and you think, if you could only recall that exact moment of crossing the line then you would understand everything; you would see it all"

"Angels dancing on the head of a pin dissolve into nothingness at the bedside of a dying child."

TIM
    ENTj
    Mentioned
    245 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Fry, your post applies to the greatest majority of Rationals, though the extraverted ones are good at pretending otherwise.

Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

FDG and MysticSonic both made good points.

I want to be a people's person, alot of friends, party, and have alot of sex
    No Fry you don't - - unless you want to cause your own brain to melt. You may find it useful to learn to fake it a bit, though.

The problem is in the world, not you. I'm not being sarcastic.
    , LIE, ENTj logical subtype, 8w9 sx/sp
    Quote Originally Posted by implied
    gah you're like the shittiest ENTj ever!

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

those are not mutually exclusive. i think i am sick of valuation

TIM
    IEE e7 783 sx so
    Mentioned
    422 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

edit
    “Life shrinks or expands in proportion to one's courage.”
    ― Anais Nin

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ahahahahha!!1 the funniest post ever, discojoe
    http://forum.socionix.com

I don't see what's so important about the possibility of extraterrestrial life. It's just more people to declare war on.

EVERYONE PLZ CONTINUE TO UPLOAD INFINITE AMOUNT OF PICS OF "CUTE" CATS AND PUPPIES. YOU KNOW WE GIVE A SHIT!!

Hey Fry… you’re Asian right? Take up Buddhism perhaps you will be reincarnated as an ESFp male breeding stock bunny. Sex all day long with little virgin INTp bunnies. But yeah, I’m sympathetic to your plight, being INTj is even far worse than being INTp.

There is also Islam and suicide bombing. Think about the virgins man. Religion is the answer to everything.

Yes, I need help.

Creepy-

fgwejgreajw

Quote Originally Posted by ishysquishy
    Quote Originally Posted by Sycophant
    Religion is the answer to everything.
    Don't you mean, virgins are the answer to eveything?
    No, virgins are the answer to religion.

Religion = Virgins = Eternal life with virgins

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ummm . . . I don't get the attraction. I mean once you use up your 49 virgins (or however how many you get), what then? I mean it's for eternity, right? I mean how would you space them out to like make them last?

Can you kill yourself in the afterlife and come back alive on earth again? Yeah . . . there's something to be said for reincarnation. You would keep dying . . . like commit suicide and have your virgins over and over and over and over . . .

Hey! What do we women get?
    <--- Me pouring out all my love on you!

Some days its just not worth chewing through the restraints.

Quote Originally Posted by Artemis
    Ummm . . . I don't get the attraction. I mean once you use up your 49 virgins (or however how many you get), what then? I mean it's for eternity, right? I mean how would you space them out to like make them last?

Can you kill yourself in the afterlife and come back alive on earth again? Yeah . . . there's something to be said for reincarnation. You would keep dying . . . like commit suicide and have your virgins over and over and over and over . . .

Hey! What do we women get?

We get virgins too.

"Do what? Yuck!"

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It's not the act of devirginizing that's supposed to be great, it's the thing about them not being sexually experienced and having ideas or ways about sex that they have from previous sexual experience. Or something

Creepy-

gfabgfjha

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by metaiwan
    It's not the act of devirginizing that's supposed to be great, it's the thing about them not being sexually experienced and having ideas or ways about sex that they have from previous sexual experience. Or something
    So you get to train them your way.
    <--- Me pouring out all my love on you!

Some days its just not worth chewing through the restraints.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Artemis
    Quote Originally Posted by metaiwan
    So you get to train them your way.
    Exactly.

Creepy-Fry

Hey Fry… you’re Asian right? Take up Buddhism perhaps you will be reincarnated as an ESFp male breeding stock bunny. Sex all day long with little virgin INTp bunnies. But yeah, I’m sympathetic to your plight, being INTj is even far worse than being INTp.

There is also Islam and suicide bombing. Think about the virgins man. Religion is the answer to everything.

Yes, I need help.
    to Sycophant:
    Suice bombing? for what? You're so silly. Did you know if you end your life, you wont be able to eat ice cream anymore? I am too logical to figure out ending your life isn't a feasible path to accomplish thing i wanted.

to discojie:
    no body welcome this kind of comments.

Perhaps i didn't make it clear, as i look at the world around me. I see happy people enjoying life, enjoying great sex, enjoying great friend ship. I have none of that, I just wish i am a different person, so then i can do the same thing like other people do.

You're sooo INTj. I'm not talking to you.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Tip: Introduce humor into your life. Make fun of yourself and when other people make fun of you, best them at it. Make sure they know nobody can make fun of you like you can.

What's that saying from "Old Boy" ... "Laugh and the world laughs with you, bitch and complain and you get a little sympathy but then you annoy people" (that might be a little bit off)

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

maybe they seal up over time. use them once, use them all, then the first one becomes new again?

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Christ, sex for the first time with virgins is nasty and it's not fun watching them in pain. That's the least great part of "having" a virgin anyway.

EDIT: Unless they play alot of sports (I got lucky)

Creepy-Fry

You're sooo INTj. I'm not talking to you.
    ok, you have hurt my feeling! Go stone yourself with more drug. I am sure you will feel "badter" afterward.

I dont believe a thing you said, substance abusers are liars. Go get a real life and stop using "coke". I feel sorry for you for getting in to this destructive spiral life.

when you were born, they looked at you and said,
    ’what a good girl, what a what a smart girl, what a pretty girl.
    you wake up scared, wake up strange, you wake up wondering if anything in your life is ever going to change...

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Perhaps i didn't make it clear, as i look at the world around me. I see happy people enjoying life, enjoying great sex, enjoying great friend ship. I have none of that, I just wish i am a different person, so then i can do the same thing like other people do.
    wow! where do you hang out to watch people having great sex?

i suppose though in reality, you can do what i'm doing and slowly changing myself. doing things i wouldn't have normally done. it feels weird, like everyone is watching you, but you'll find that no one cares. but little by little the personality changes....

also get a hobby of some kind to distract you. you really can't change your personality much (unless your hit by lightning, and i wouldn't want to experiment with that). you just have to be what you were meant to be. chances are, they look at you and wish they were you.

some even claim that being single is the best in the world. other's want brains. other's want to be good at things. other's look happy, like they have it all - but in reality never think ahead like we do, and it lands them into a lot of trouble. some in some ways it's best to be you as lonley as it is.

TIM
    IEE e7 783 sx so
    Mentioned
    422 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

edit
    ― Anais Nin

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Kim
    I like INTj because they are gentle, intelligent and non-invasive. I do believe that INTjs have a tough time in high school and all, but it seems as if people my age really appreciate this type.
    how old are you?

TIM
    IEE e7 783 sx so
    Mentioned
    422 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

edit
    ― Anais Nin

TIM
    SEE
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

virgins: it seems everyone wants someone who will only be naughty for them... and everyone wants to be the greatest thing ever experienced by their lover... I believe that is the attraction.
    SEE

Check out my Socionics group! https://www.facebook.com/groups/1546362349012193/

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

/////

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Kim
    I know several INTjs in happy relationships.
    ok, maybe i'll find someone then, being 32 - though many say i look around 20 or less.

from my understanding, the girls that went for jerks finally realized that all those they pushed off were actually the ones they wanted in the first place. they want a sweet macho man - but many can't remove the macho attitude. maybe i'll fit in finally...

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by NFp-
    I don't quite get it Fry.

You want to enjoy life but what is exactly holding you back from doing so?
    i can't answer for him - but speaking as myself, it's harder then it would seem. it's sort of like having a fear of heights and not wanting to go on the top of the building. you simply lock in place and can't move - you don't know why, or how to stop it, it's kind of like that.

you see a group of people, they are talking about something pedantic. nonsense chit-chat. this is something that i know i wouldn't enjoy. but more so, i tend to say what's on my mind or try to solve their problem, or spit the law back in their face. people just don't like being told what they should do, they want to have fun.

as i have a history of doing this, i rarily join up unless asked. and even then it's a hassle. however i am rarily asked, so i don't have the social skills to handle it, and it may be the same case for Fry. you have to have friends in order to understand how to be one. and how to act like one. many find me either annoying, funny, strange, or a bit scary. they'll listen to me when i talk - but will rarily come over to engage a conversation....

so all together it simply forms something that we can't knock down, i open my mouth but the words don't come out....

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

//

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by NFp-
    I see.

Hmm... It's like an outsider looking in.
    i guess so. it's kind of like a mime in the box. there is no wall, but he's stuck there anyway. like a leash is holding you back, you don't know why, but it's there and you can't seem to do anything about it.

so the main hope is - that someone from the outside will let that person in, we will go if asked, or "forced" (i guess as long as it wasn't our actual desire).

the best thing i can compare myself to is an abused puppy. where the puppy is afraid to trust anyone, because the last time it happened he was beaten. i was never physically abused, but it's that sad puppy look. the story behind why the puppy no longer trusts as they usually do at that age. some are willing to bring the puppy inside and help it. other's will let it fend for itself, (in which case it could die, always be alone, etc). other's don't even notice it, because it's small, and half hidden in the snow, all the while sad violin music fills the air....

Creepy-Fry

wow! Mike, your thought is kinda sad. Be possitive. I like ur example, i am a mime bounded by an invisible wall. We have similarity, my depression is just less servere than you, thats all.

I Dont want to an intj by the time i am 32, i am 24 now. Have i reach my mid life crisis yet? I think i do because i dont enjoy much of what 20 yr old people do(clubing, partying, getting drunk) i never go to bar either.

I been thinking to quit my job and go to some south america country, because at least i can have the sun and blue ocean to cheer me up there.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Fry
    wow! Mike, your thought is kinda sad. Be possitive. I like ur example, i am a mime bounded by an invisible wall. We have similarity, my depression is just less servere than you, thats all.

I Dont want to an intj by the time i am 32, i am 24 now. Have i reach my mid life crisis yet? I think i do because i dont enjoy much of what 20 yr old people do(clubing, partying, getting drunk) i never go to bar either.

I been thinking to quit my job and go to some south america country, because at least i can have the sun and blue ocean to cheer me up there.
    there you go, feel better now? i wouldn't call it depression, but a good way to visualize how i can feel sometimes. happy people together, me off to one side...

you'll be an intj forever, i don't think you can change your brain chemistry. the I part is how you think, it's a physical recordable thing. intuition is a great thing to have, you know something will go wrong, and you'll have a plan to reach it...

just don't be one of those INTJ's that start to drink or do drugs. they never help.

i don't much believe in a midlife crisis, since i live in the future, i've seen it. or many versions of it. you know, will be there, will do that...

from my understanding, later in life INTJ's start to develope their feeling side, not sure how that happens though.

you can go to south america if you want, provided you speak the language. some of those places are a little more open in the flirty department, it might work. i really can't stand it if strangers came up to me to do that, and i would be at a loss there... i guess it depends on what your job is, and if your skills are really transferable or not.

the sun isn't really that good for you, and the ocean just makes an annoying sound. the light on my monitor is enough...

but all in all, i am positive, it could be worse, i have some hope... but i can picture everything negative too - so it doesnt' always work out.

Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by mike_INTJ
    you can go to south america if you want, provided you speak the language. some of those places are a little more open in the flirty department, it might work. t.
    South America is Hell for male INTjs. Forget it.
    , LIE, ENTj logical subtype, 8w9 sx/sp
    Quote Originally Posted by implied
    gah you're like the shittiest ENTj ever!

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Expat
    Quote Originally Posted by mike_INTJ
    you can go to south america if you want, provided you speak the language. some of those places are a little more open in the flirty department, it might work. t.
    South America is Hell for male INTjs. Forget it.
    i work in a place that's mostly female, that is mostly spanish in some form. i would probably go crazy in that enviroment - good for photography, especially the topless beaches... but pretty much crazy would describe it. plus it's hot.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast