Do you think I am an INTj or INTp?

Banned
    TIM
    D-LSI-Ti 1w9 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

INTp. I don't get the J vibe from you at all mien freund.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Er, do you have a personality description of yourself lying around somewhere?
    Binary or dichotomous systems, although regulated by a principle, are among the most artificial arrangements that have ever been invented. -- William Swainson, A Treatise on the Geography and Classification of Animals (1835)

Banned
    TIM
    TiNe
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Re: My Type

Quote Originally Posted by theodosis
    Do you think I am an INTj or INTp?
    If you put up a picture of yourself, I think I can make the distinction with 100% accuracy.

Question: do the concepts in this article apply to you?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Egolessness

Creepy-

If you put up a picture of yourself, I think I can make the distinction with 100% accuracy.
    I am too paranoid of putting pictures up on the net where anyone could see them... just because I do not know the motives of everyone that could possibly view it.

Creepy-

INTps often have a characteristic round-shouldered posture. Their necks are often not as well proportioned as other types and their heads seem to strain forwards.Their noses are somewhat aquiline in shape which combined with often flattened cheekbones giving the false impression that their noses are large.During conversation INTps may project their lower lips forward. INTps often show poor control of their lower jaw, allowing them to hang down.When INTps speak publicly they habitually adopt a slow, monotone speech pattern. This may have a sleep inducing hypnotic effect on their audience.Through observation and their own experiences INTps can create a precise model of others behaviour allowing INTps to predict peoples next moves. They often amaze and interest people with this quality.
    Nope, does not describe me...
    The above are potions of the INTp profile that completely do not describe me.
    I am not good at reading people faces and body language... actually am horrible at it... so I can not predict their behaviour due to I am unable to correctly read their emotions.
    Yet on the INTj profile describes me much better.

TIM
    INTj
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by theodosis
    I am too paranoid of putting pictures up on the net where anyone could see them... just because I do not know the motives of everyone that could possible view it.
    i have always thought of you as a caricature of the INTj type. I mean this in a good way. Perhaps it is due to the nature of a forum. You are able to edit and present your posts as you like.

However I'm not completely acclimated to socionics types after being couched in MBTI for so long.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

yeah he is... i wish i was.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Pedro, I think you are more of an INTx type (going by that cross-dominant thing).
    MAYBE I'LL BREAK DOWN!!!

Quote Originally Posted by vague
    Rocky's posts are as enjoyable as having wisdom teeth removed.

Creepy-

So what is the consensus theory of my type at this time?