Thread: Does this work?

Banned
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Does this work?

Which group contains an accurate description of your personality, while also containing a description of the your exact opposite personality?

GROUP A
    Quickly grasp the essence of an idea, business, undertaking and to see the prospect of their development. Live in the future. Inclined to generating abstract-theoretical ideas. Act logically for the achievement of (often global) ideas.

Uncompromising fighter for proper behaviour (by people). Very strong-willed and independent. React rigidly against improper behaviour (by people).

GROUP B
    Live by the bright and pleasant sensations of the current moment. Seek every possible pleasure today. Creator and influencer of people’s emotions. Able to very finely influence the mood of a group of people.

Business minded. Able to do something quickly, easily and elegantly. Skill to find the right moment to act.

GROUP C
    Possess a bright and very emotional world that gives the ability to create and maintain a high emotional tone within a group of people. Creator of a comfortable-beautiful environment today. Creator of rich, pleasant sensations today. Hospitable and thrifty.

Foreseeing future catastrophes and troubles. Inclined to pessimistic philosophising. Creator of logical-analytical theories. Logically consider possible troubles. Keep in touch with reality.

GROUP D
    Good judgment and logicality even in emotional-ethical questions. Guided by reason, not sympathies and antipathy. Find solutions to abstract, theoretical problems.

Seek a position of authority. Seek glory. Take initiative. Openly expressive. Natural possessor of good taste. Give great importance to (material) information about people. Ability with respect to personal relationships and influencing people’s feelings. Do not hide feelings - proud of these feelings. Sociable and talkative. Want to be the centre of attention.

GROUP E
    Tend to dramatise events, and because of this, successfully stimulate people. Brilliant speaker. Well orientated in the flow of the present time, as well as the past. Calling people to learn from the dramatic lessons of the past. Inclined to spirituality.

Persistent. Realistic thinking. Independent. Do not seek leadership. Will not compromise personal ease and comfort. Very careful, exact, and economical when taking action to achieve goals. Oriented towards manual labour. Completely rely on own business thinking.

GROUP F
    Deep and exact study of abstract-logical ideas. Create a solid framework of order, which should be rigidly followed. Love orderliness.

Understand the essence and the prospect of development for something. Perfectly understand the abilities of people and help to develop these abilities using creativity. Taking initiative and being somewhat determined (intellectually). Brilliant "diplomat" in adjusting personal relationships. Able to be pleasant to people and to smooth out conflict situations.

GROUP G
    Achieving goals at any cost! Overcoming difficulties. Persistence, resoluteness in actions and acts. Self-confidence. Solid endurance and composure. Perfectly arrange people in the correct positions/places. Clearly formulate instructions. The main objective is to conquer, not glory.

Creator of human relations. Try to reconcile all conflicts and to console offended. Sympathy, empathy, skill to relieve emotional strain. Recognises the abilities and talents of people, promotes their development, and sees their future application.

GROUP H
    Well orientated in the flow of the present time, as well as the past. Put forward ideas which strengthen a group of people. Very finely influences the emotions of people. Successfully opens the private world of people, by creating a nostalgic and dramatic atmosphere.

Concrete-logical mind. Study and consider details of business carefully. The main thing is practicality and expediency. Always accurate, and give a lot of importance to own physical state.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ANSWERS
    A1 ENTp
    A2 ISFj
    B1 ISFp
    B2 ENTj
    C1 ESFj
    C2 INTp
    D1 INTj
    D2 ESFp
    E1 ENFj
    E2 ISTp
    F1 ISTj
    F2 ENFp
    G1 ESTp
    G2 INFj
    H1 INFp
    H2 ESTj

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

certainly IEE (ENFP)

Topaz
    The artifact which is the source of my power will not be kept on the Mountain of Despair beyond the River of Fire guarded by the Dragons of Eternity. It will be in my safe-deposit box. The same applies to the object which is my one weakness.

TIM
    ESI
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default test

I did identify my type by description but I am not sure if it is a correct description which will work for all ISFJs. The thing is that I am ethical and that means that I am flexible and compromising in relationships. Another thing is that many people who don't know anything about the types might not know themselves well enough and that is why they are confused about their type. If we say unacceptance of evil like it was in the test which I translated -this is more accurate because ethical types must be concerned pretty much with good and evil. On the other hand they may experience it differently. For example, I did like horrors when i was young and I can watch pretty nusty staff and get very angry about it. I know ESFJ who doesn't watch nusty staff and horrors although she is an ethical type and is conserned with feelings too. May be it can be explained through working of different functions. The private purpose of life may also impact on how the person perceives himself.
    School of Associative socionics: http://socionics4you.com/

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

SLI (ISTP)....
    MAYBE I'LL BREAK DOWN!!!

Quote Originally Posted by vague
    Rocky's posts are as enjoyable as having wisdom teeth removed.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

INTj.
    "To become is just like falling asleep. You never know exactly when it happens, the transition, the magic, and you think, if you could only recall that exact moment of crossing the line then you would understand everything; you would see it all"

"Angels dancing on the head of a pin dissolve into nothingness at the bedside of a dying child."

Banned
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thanks

I would also like INFps to try this

Creepy-

gfkhgjkdfgs

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm a combination of E1 and H1..... but no clear winner...

Very finely influences the emotions of people. Successfully opens the private world of people, by creating a nostalgic and dramatic atmosphere.
    definately me BUT

Well orientated in the flow of the present time, as well as the past.
    I have no clue what this means... and...

Put forward ideas which strengthen a group of people.
    again... not me

on the other hand:
    Calling people to learn from the dramatic lessons of the past. Inclined to spirituality.
    that sounds like me
    "What is love?"
    "The total absence of fear," said the Master.
    "What is it we fear?"
    "Love," said the Master.

I chose Love

Banned
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

But how about the opposite personalities...

...which is the exact opposite to your personality?

E2
    Persistent. Realistic thinking. Independent. Do not seek leadership. Will not compromise personal ease and comfort. Very careful, exact, and economical when taking action to achieve goals. Oriented towards manual labour. Completely rely on own business thinking.

H2
    Concrete-logical mind. Study and consider details of business carefully. The main thing is practicality and expediency. Always accurate, and give a lot of importance to own physical state.

Creepy-

I did get B2, ENTj.

But the recent new word test was better.

Also, I don't know about the "elegantly" in the ENTj description.

Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

That was me.
    , LIE, ENTj logical subtype, 8w9 sx/sp
    Quote Originally Posted by implied
    gah you're like the shittiest ENTj ever!

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

//

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

H2 definately more not me than E2....
    I'm not E2 either but H2 is something I would never wanna be.
    "What is love?"
    "The total absence of fear," said the Master.
    "What is it we fear?"
    "Love," said the Master.

I chose Love

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

That works... you should take in account what I said to you over PM though about the INFP description...

The fact that I could find my opposite helped me to get the correct final answer though.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

When only looking at accurate Description, I would say E1. But when looking at opposite description, its surely H1, so its right.
    Good work!

Banned
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

EXCELLENT!

Banned
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by NFp-
    I'm torn between F and G.
    Don't forget opposite descriptions.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

////

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I chose group G, mostly due to the use of the word "conquer" in the ESTp profile.
    Beware! Nerd genes on the prowl.

INFj - The Holy CPU Saint
    Dishonorary INFp
    Baah

(Very good place for emoticons. Right-click on the one you want and select "properties" for direct link)

Banned
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Darklord
    I chose group G, mostly due to the use of the word "conquer" in the ESTp profile.
    So you got INFj!

TIM
    IEE
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

So if F2 sounds just like me, and F1 sounds 100% unlike me, that makes me ENFp - that's how the test works? If so then it works for me.
    It ain't what you don't know that gets you into trouble. It's what you know for sure that just ain't so.
    -Mark Twain

You can't wake a person who is pretending to be asleep.

TIM
    IEE e7 783 sx so
    Mentioned
    422 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

ENFp
    “Life shrinks or expands in proportion to one's courage.”
    ― Anais Nin

Banned
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Nicky
    So if F2 sounds just like me, and F1 sounds 100% unlike me, that makes me ENFp - that's how the test works? If so then it works for me.
    Yes, that's how it works.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

That was me.

I've been waiting for you Satan's Avatar
    TIM
    sle sp/sx 845
    Mentioned
    149 Post(s)
    Tagged
    16 Thread(s)

G1 ESTp

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm an INTp. It never changes.
    Binary or dichotomous systems, although regulated by a principle, are among the most artificial arrangements that have ever been invented. -- William Swainson, A Treatise on the Geography and Classification of Animals (1835)

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

B1 ISFP and F2 ENFP had trouble with the two choices but leaning on B1.
    ISFP, SEI

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ENTP luckily
    When in doubt, start a war :wink:
    ENTP

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

A1 definitely fits me. When I'm stressed out, I'll behave exactly like A2. A1 is me when I'm at my most comfortable, most productive and happy state.
    ENTp