Thread: good for a laugh

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default good for a laugh

i forget how i stumbled across the site, but http://mason.gmu.edu/~kdeyoung/gross.html has a list of how the different types fart.

Banned
    TIM
    D-LSI-Ti 1w9 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ENTP The ENTP farter, the "Eww gross" farter will acknowledge a fart when forced too, but will act repulsed. Easy to identify by the flushed color of their face when personally responsible. Also known as the blushing farter.

When I fart I publically announce it. Farting is great fun.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

sick
    I(N)Tj

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The INFP farter, the "I don't smell anything" farter. This farter, if they did it, is certainly not telling anyone, and if someone else did it, they don't want to know about it.

If I smell a fart I get very upset at the disrespect! And for your information, INFp's NEVER fart. We just hold it in till we explode!
    <--- Me pouring out all my love on you!

Some days its just not worth chewing through the restraints.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think some people have missed the fact that the "fart type" doesn't correspond to any psychological type. Discojoe would be an ENFJ farter, Artemis an ISTP farter.

So I wonder... how many other things we can classify based on scaling their characteristics on four dichotomies?
    That faith makes blessed under certain circumstances, that blessedness does not make of a fixed idea a true idea, that faith moves no mountains but puts mountains where there are none: a quick walk through a madhouse enlightens one sufficiently about this. (A casual stroll through the lunatic asylum shows that faith does not prove anything.) - Friedrich Nietzsche

Default Re: good for a laugh

Quote Originally Posted by mike_INTJ
    i forget how i stumbled across the site, but http://mason.gmu.edu/~kdeyoung/gross.html has a list of how the different types fart.
    Yeah.. the INTJ farter...

The - "how can i avoid being blamed for this fart and/or arrive at the conclusion that in the end, we are all human beings, and human beings are animals. Animals do animal things, so why beat myself up for it. But certainly I don't want to be perceived negatively. There must be a way for me to avoid being blamed while still admitting to myself, that indeed it is ok and is natural regardless. Lets see what the most likely successful outcome will be comparing my personal experiences (and successes) with the environment and the likelihood that the the possibility of success is greater than 0." - farter.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by INTJ

The - "how can i avoid being blamed for this fart and/or arrive at the conclusion that in the end, we are all human beings, and human beings are animals. Animals do animal things, so why beat myself up for it. But certainly I don't want to be perceived negatively. There must be a way for me to avoid being blamed while still admitting to myself, that indeed it is ok and is natural regardless. Lets see what the most likely successful outcome will be comparing my personal experiences (and successes) with the environment and the likelihood that the the possibility of success is greater than 0." - farter.
    like i'll "shoot the breeze" in noise, as a pass through a closing door, or a group of people going the opposite way. this way the suction will be pulled away from me - unless it's a clinger.

Creepy-

Quote Originally Posted by INTJ

like i'll "shoot the breeze" in noise, as a pass through a closing door, or a group of people going the opposite way. this way the suction will be pulled away from me - unless it's a clinger.

Hahahahaha. Now thats the true intj analyzer type. ...ANAL-yzer?