Thread: Hello from an ESFj

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Hello from an ESFj

Just wanted to post a hello.

This forum seems pretty cool, maybe it will help me understand certain things about my life!

I've been married for 12 years to an INTJ, that has been an interesting journey, to put it mildly.

One thing I wanted to know from other ESFj women is if they find it hard to relate to other women? I find it difficult to get past the aquaintence stage with them. All of my best friends are men.

Enlighten me.
    ~ESFj~

Spoon!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

YAY. You're awesome for joining the forum. I've been the ONLY ESFj here for forever. haha.

I agree about the women thing. I don't get along with girls as well as i do with guys. I think it may have something to do with feeling like they're judging me (we are females afterall) and dramatic so i tend to like the boys better.

Andie
    "this shaking keeps me steady. i should know. what falls always is always. and is near. i wake to sleep and taking my waking slow. i learn by going where i have to go." -t. roethke

ENFp!!!

Creepy-hihi

I'm an INTJ who recently had a relationship with an ESFJ, things were a little too hectic with her... I've heard they are supposed to be pretty compatible with us but the guilty manipulative side of her really irritated me. My natural reaction was to critisize and rebel, just like I do with my ESFJ mother, and of course the ESFJ's reaction to critisizm is an overreaction to say the least. sigh i need that ESFP in my life.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by hihi
    I'm an INTJ who recently had a relationship with an ESFJ, things were a little too hectic with her... I've heard they are supposed to be pretty compatible with us but the guilty manipulative side of her really irritated me. My natural reaction was to critisize and rebel, just like I do with my ESFJ mother, and of course the ESFJ's reaction to critisizm is an overreaction to say the least. sigh i need that ESFP in my life.
    Odd. You sure you haven't mixed up a type in there somewhere? Perhaps you are INTp, or perhaps (and this seems more likely to me) you need to swap ESFj and ESFp. Someone may correct me, but I think the ESFp type is more prone to emotional manipulation (an effect of the and ).

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

6w5 sx
    model Φ: -+0
    sloan - rcuei