1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default New word test

PART ONE

Which group describes you the best?

GROUP A
    The following words are STRONGLY connected to my personality:
    Theory, idea, inspiration, improvisation, creative impulse, abstraction, scientific hypothesis, illumination, grand project, prospect, interesting undertakings, future, new trends, innovation. Analytical mind, structural thinking; the skill to separate the main thing from the secondary, a constant tendency to think, to analyze.

The following words are WEAKLY connected to my personality:
    Leader, confidence in itself, will, resoluteness, influence on people, to lead, respect, popularity, prestige, authority, riches, dignity, force, victory at any price, purposefulness. Merit, self-esteem, obligation, responsibility, keep your word, economy, punctuality, thrift, elegance, esthetical value, accuracy, adherence to principles.

GROUP B
    Activity, cheerfulness, laughter, merriment, celebratory meal, children, family, optimism. Pleasure, convenience, comfort, cosiness, enjoyment, pleasant company, beauty, good mood, cleanliness, pleasant smells, tasty food, a good health, aesthetics, beautiful things, the beauty of nature.

Enterprise, efficiency, activity, energy, inquisitiveness, motion, competition, productivity, effectiveness, fitness for work, business benefit, practical application, keenness, ardour, success, rationalization, sequence, concreteness. Forecast, prediction, foresight, examination, concept, imagination, analysis, healthy conservatism, caution, pragmatism, history, the past, theory, intellect, power of observation, the latitude of knowledge.

GROUP C
    Will, resoluteness, purposefulness, action, victory, leadership, authority, energetic nature, initiative, persistence, fearlessness. Common sense, accuracy, order, responsibility, obligation, reliability, stability, steadiness, clearness, order, proportion, consistency, system, structure, analysis.

Insight, enthusiasm, to be inspired by new undertaking, prospect, new acquaintances, emotional enthusiasm, inspiration, creative impulse. Calm, friendly; feelings, rich spiritual internal peace.

GROUP D
    Emotions, feeling, passion, love, compassion, human soul, the sharpness of sensations, the incandescence of passions, emotional nuances. Sensitivity, sentimentality, sincerity, faith in fate, humbleness, spiritual peace, unity with nature, faith in a bright future.

Rapid, clear, sober brain, sober calculation, clear understanding, clearness, clarity, order, discipline, enterprise, energy, energetic nature, resoluteness, initiative, straightness, activity, clarity of actions, work, labour. Conveniences, comfort, independence, internal rightness and fearlessness, calmness, resourcefulness.

GROUP E
    Enterprise, efficiency, activity, energy, inquisitiveness, motion, competition, productivity, effectiveness, fitness for work, business benefit, practical application, keenness, ardour, success, rationalization, sequence, concreteness. Forecast, prediction, foresight, examination, concept, imagination, analysis, healthy conservatism, caution, pragmatism, history, the past, theory, intellect, power of observation, the latitude of knowledge.

Activity, cheerfulness, laughter, merriment, celebratory meal, children, family, optimism. Pleasure, convenience, comfort, cosiness, enjoyment, pleasant company, beauty, good mood, cleanliness, pleasant smells, tasty food, a good health, aesthetics, beautiful things, the beauty of nature.

GROUP F
    Leader, confidence in itself, will, resoluteness, influence on people, to lead, respect, popularity, prestige, authority, riches, dignity, force, victory at any price, purposefulness. Merit, self-esteem, obligation, responsibility, keep your word, economy, punctuality, thrift, elegance, esthetical value, accuracy, adherence to principles.

Theory, idea, inspiration, improvisation, creative impulse, abstraction, scientific hypothesis, illumination, grand project, prospect, interesting undertakings, future, new trends, innovation. Analytical mind, structural thinking; the skill to separate the main thing from the secondary, a constant tendency to think, to analyze.

GROUP G
    Rapid, clear, sober brain, sober calculation, clear understanding, clearness, clarity, order, discipline, enterprise, energy, energetic nature, resoluteness, initiative, straightness, activity, clarity of actions, work, labour. Conveniences, comfort, independence, internal rightness and fearlessness, calmness, resourcefulness.

Emotions, feeling, passion, love, compassion, human soul, the sharpness of sensations, the incandescence of passions, emotional nuances. Sensitivity, sentimentality, sincerity, faith in fate, humbleness, spiritual peace, unity with nature, faith in a bright future.

GROUP H
    Insight, enthusiasm, to be inspired by new undertaking, prospect, new acquaintances, emotional enthusiasm, inspiration, creative impulse. Calm, friendly; feelings, rich spiritual internal peace.

Will, resoluteness, purposefulness, action, victory, leadership, authority, energetic nature, initiative, persistence, fearlessness. Common sense, accuracy, order, responsibility, obligation, reliability, stability, steadiness, clearness, order, proportion, consistency, system, structure, analysis.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PART TWO

If you chose group A, which group of words describes you better:
    o Leader, confidence in itself, will, resoluteness, influence on people, to lead, respect, popularity, prestige, authority, riches, dignity, force, victory at any price, purposefulness. (ENTp)

o Merit, self-esteem, obligation, responsibility, keep your word, economy, punctuality, thrift, elegance, esthetical value, accuracy, adherence to principles. (INTj)

If you chose group B, which group of words describes you better:
    o Enterprise, efficiency, activity, energy, inquisitiveness, motion, competition, productivity, effectiveness, fitness for work, business benefit, practical application, keenness, ardour, success, rationalization, sequence, concreteness. (ESFj)

o Forecast, prediction, foresight, examination, concept, imagination, analysis, healthy conservatism, caution, pragmatism, history, the past, theory, intellect, power of observation, the latitude of knowledge. (ISFp)

If you chose group C, which group of words describes you better:
    o Insight, enthusiasm, to be inspired by new undertaking, prospect, new acquaintances, emotional enthusiasm, inspiration, creative impulse. (ESTp)

o Calm, friendly; feelings, rich spiritual internal peace. (ISTj)

If you chose group D, which group of words describes you better:
    o Rapid, clear, sober brain, sober calculation, clear understanding, clearness, clarity, order, discipline, enterprise, energy, energetic nature, resoluteness, initiative, straightness, activity, clarity of actions, work, labour. (ENFj)

o Conveniences, comfort, independence, internal rightness and fearlessness, calmness, resourcefulness. (INFp)

If you chose group E, which group of words describes you better:
    o Activity, cheerfulness, laughter, merriment, celebratory meal, children, family, optimism. (ENTj)

o Pleasure, convenience, comfort, cosiness, enjoyment, pleasant company, beauty, good mood, cleanliness, pleasant smells, tasty food, a good health, aesthetics, beautiful things, the beauty of nature. (INTp)

If you chose group F, which group of words describes you better:
    o Theory, idea, inspiration, improvisation, creative impulse, abstraction, scientific hypothesis, illumination, grand project, prospect, interesting undertakings, future, new trends, innovation. (ESFp)

o Analytical mind, structural thinking; the skill to separate the main thing from the secondary, a constant tendency to think, to analyze. (ISFj)

If you chose group G, which group of words describes you better:
    o Emotions, feeling, passion, love, compassion, human soul, the sharpness of sensations, the incandescence of passions, emotional nuances. (ESTj)

o Sensitivity, sentimentality, sincerity, faith in fate, humbleness, spiritual peace, unity with nature, faith in a bright future. (ISTp)

If you chose group H, which group of words describes you better:
    o Will, resoluteness, purposefulness, action, victory, leadership, authority, energetic nature, initiative, persistence, fearlessness. (ENFp)

o Common sense, accuracy, order, responsibility, obligation, reliability, stability, steadiness, clearness, order, proportion, consistency, system, structure, analysis. (INFj)

Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I got ENTj.
    , LIE, ENTj logical subtype, 8w9 sx/sp
    Quote Originally Posted by implied
    gah you're like the shittiest ENTj ever!

TIM
    IEE
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I got ENFp
    It ain't what you don't know that gets you into trouble. It's what you know for sure that just ain't so.
    -Mark Twain

You can't wake a person who is pretending to be asleep.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I got ISFP.
    ISFP, SEI

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ISFp
    ISFp, SiFe, , or SEI....whatever we're calling ourselves these days.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

That works for me.

TIM
    INTj
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

INTj

somewhat easier than your other tests.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Doesnt work for me. I am INFp, but i clearly identify with group H = ENFP & INFJ.
    Nearly everything in group H applys good to me. But in group D (ENFj & INFp) not the half applys to me.
    And yes, I am sure about my type.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yah I did have a bit of trouble distinguishing between those also. I think I would have had even more trouble if I didn't know my type already... so those might need to be further clarified a bit.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

INTj.
    "To become is just like falling asleep. You never know exactly when it happens, the transition, the magic, and you think, if you could only recall that exact moment of crossing the line then you would understand everything; you would see it all"

"Angels dancing on the head of a pin dissolve into nothingness at the bedside of a dying child."

Banned
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I know this test is 100% accurate, it's just the wording that's the problem.

I'll try something soon.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Kind of shaky, but I have received INTp.
    Binary or dichotomous systems, although regulated by a principle, are among the most artificial arrangements that have ever been invented. -- William Swainson, A Treatise on the Geography and Classification of Animals (1835)

Banned
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Jockl
    Doesnt work for me. I am INFp, but i clearly identify with group H = ENFP & INFJ.
    Nearly everything in group H applys good to me. But in group D (ENFj & INFp) not the half applys to me.
    And yes, I am sure about my type.

Hold on a minute.

Are the words in Group H more WEAKLY connected to your personality than the words in Group D?

You have to bear in mind the words that are WEAKLY as well as STRONGLY connected to your personality.

GROUP D

GROUP H

I've been waiting for you Satan's Avatar
    TIM
    sle sp/sx 845
    Mentioned
    149 Post(s)
    Tagged
    16 Thread(s)

E I identify with more strong charachteristics of.

G I identify with the weak charachteristics being prevelant.

I chose G, because I was worse with the weak things in G.

But it appears that they add up rather than contrast, in which case I'm ENTj rather than ESTj for this test.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ENFP thats me Interesting test. contrasting the conflict and compairing the dual. I like it and it even gives me more insight into my dual and other types. Good job.

Topaz
    The artifact which is the source of my power will not be kept on the Mountain of Despair beyond the River of Fire guarded by the Dragons of Eternity. It will be in my safe-deposit box. The same applies to the object which is my one weakness.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Hugo
    I know this test is 100% accurate, it's just the wording that's the problem.

I'll try something soon.
    I think the problem is in the way the test is taken. I read the Group A description and I got a very strong vibe, BUT I'm an INFP.

for this kind of tests to work I propose the next type of "interface":
    present the Group descriptions one by one and have a "reference" description available. The person taking the test should have this reference available all the time and should exchange it with the "current" description if the current description fits the bill better.

People should look for higher contrast NOT for better description.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hold on a minute.

Are the words in Group H more WEAKLY connected to your personality than the words in Group D?

You have to bear in mind the words that are WEAKLY as well as STRONGLY connected to your personality.
    I noted that. From the weakly-words of group H nearly all fit me weakly, while from group D not half of them fits me. In Contrary, some of group Ds weakly words even STRONGLY connect to my personality, for example Conveniences, comfort, independence, initiative.
    But I worked successful against some of my weak threads in the last years, so surely that comes because of this, in the past I wouldn't have identified myself with this words

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I took it that I should think of the words in groups not just the individual words.

Topaz
    The artifact which is the source of my power will not be kept on the Mountain of Despair beyond the River of Fire guarded by the Dragons of Eternity. It will be in my safe-deposit box. The same applies to the object which is my one weakness.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

INFp but also strongly with INFj.

INFp, me
    <--- Me pouring out all my love on you!

Some days its just not worth chewing through the restraints.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

How do INFps find this description:

This describes me well:
    Well orientated in the present flow of time, as well as the past. Put forward ideas which strengthen a group. Very finely influences the emotions of people. Successfully opens the private world of other people, by creating a nostalgic and dramatic atmosphere.

This describes me badly:
    Concrete-logical mind, allows me to study and consider details of business carefully. In any idea the main thing is practicality and expediency. Always accurate and give great importance to my physical condition.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

How do INFps find this description:
    Better than the old one!
    But leave out the part with the flow of time. I never heard an INFp saying: *Well, I'm well oriented in the flow of time..." :wink:
    It's maybe correct, but it is something you will find out by reading about Functions, etc, but normally no INFp would say that thing with orientation in time about himself without having heard about it before.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thanks.

TIM
    Si 6 spsx
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I could relate to INTp, INFj, ENFp.

TIM
    LII-Ne
    Mentioned
    103 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

I got INTj. With the words STRONGLY related to my personality, I related to every single one. With the words supposedly WEAKLY related to my personality, it was about 50/50. I bolded the ones I see myself strong in- the last two in particular. I understand this is supposedly describing gamma SF. The first half sounds SEE- definitely not me. The second half sounds more ESI- closer to me and also shares Ixxj tempermanet.

Leader, confidence in itself, will, resoluteness, influence on people, to lead, respect, popularity, prestige, authority, riches, dignity, force, victory at any price, purposefulness. Merit, self-esteem, obligation, responsibility, keep your word, economy, punctuality, thrift, elegance, esthetical value, accuracy, adherence to principles
    LII-Ne with strong EII tendencies, 6w7-9w1-3w4 so/sp/sx, INxP

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I can’t decide between ENFj and INFp.

Edit: Wait, if in the second section I choose the rabid, clear brain, etc (I’m horrible at these in real life!), does that point to ENFj?