Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Personality Type and Astrology/Zodiac Signs

TIM
    SEE
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

uh... except the widow part... and the marrying into money part... if there's something I want, I can get it for myself, thank you
    SEE

Check out my Socionics group! https://www.facebook.com/groups/1546362349012193/

TIM
    INTj
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I also like the dancing blob.

I also have a scorpio moon. InTenSe

TIM
    SEE
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

What's your sun?
    SEE

Check out my Socionics group! https://www.facebook.com/groups/1546362349012193/

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Bionicgoat
    u r either very brave or intellectually suicidal
    apparently the latter...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

hmmm..... and whose profiles have marijuana references in them..... look at yourself before you throw stones
    Holla to all my ISTP and ENFP peeps...

Creepy-bg

lol dude... who's the dancing sack of crap here? yeah....

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by SackofCrap
    hmmm..... and whose profiles have marijuana references in them..... look at yourself before you throw stones

i can hardly take seriously the intelligence of somebody who can't tell the differences between stones and rocks. idiot.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

you see my point?

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

omg, that is the funniest username I have ever seen! And the dancing thing...quite creative. I can never think of cool names for stuff.
    Hi! I'm an ENFP. :-)

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hey guys ... stop dissing sackofcrap ... he has it hard already apparently.

TIM
    IEE 649 sx/sp cp
    Mentioned
    215 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by rmcnew
    nah, those are just stones in his pocket.
    (though i guess he could be happy you're sticking up for him :wink: )

(it's a joke mcnew, just a joke)
    IEE 649 sx/sp cp

Creepy-bg

Quote Originally Posted by mcnew

yes dad

Creepy-bg

Quote Originally Posted by anndelise
    nah, those are just stones in his pocket.
    (though i guess he could be happy you're sticking up for him :wink: )

(it's a joke mcnew, just a joke)

LOLZ!
    +2

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

obviously he's had it very hard if he's promoting astrology. extremely hard. only people with extraordinarily difficult childhoods talk about astrology.

Creepy-bg

for what it's worth I'm a pisces and ISFp for the moment

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by niffweed17
    obviously he's had it very hard if he's promoting astrology. extremely hard. only people with extraordinarily difficult childhoods talk about astrology.
    That is an untrue stereotype ...

Creepy-bg

those are the best kind!

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

impossible! i cannot be wrong!

TIM
    IEE 649 sx/sp cp
    Mentioned
    215 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Re: Astrology and Personality Type?

Which signs seem to have more of one personality type than another? I'm ISTP and Capricorn with Scorpio Moon, and Virgo Rising..
    enfp
    pisces sun with sagittarius moon and sagittarius rising.
    (at least that's what i remember....i know sagittarius played an important role in my chart. Of course, it appears i had tossed out my chart a few years back at myself)
    pisces descriptions fit really well up until my late teens.
    last i recall, sagittarius seemed to fit the changes that began occurring mid-20's.

edited to add:
    Nope I was wrong.
    Pisces Sun, Virgo Moon, Sagittarius Rising
    (at least according to astrolab's chart)
    IEE 649 sx/sp cp

TIM
    3w4 sx/so
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Sagi ILE

Exits, pursued by a bear. Animal's Avatar
    TIM
    It sneaks up on you
    Mentioned
    86 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I went to the Astrolabe site place, and they gave me this. I have no idea what any of it means.:

Rising Sign is in 11 Degrees Cancer
    Very sensitive by nature, you prefer to be in your own familiar surroundings. Cautious and conservative, you make changes in your life only very slowly, if at all. You do not open up easily to strangers. Friendships are made for life, however -- once given, your trust is forever. Your mother, your home as a child and your early family life in general are very important to you. You are also very sentimental. When you feel self- confident, you are gentle, giving and protective of the needs of others. But when you feel insecure or threatened, you become overly sensitive to criticism, shy, withdrawn and moody. You have a strong need for security -- in the sense that you are being loved, nourished and protected.

Sun is in 12 Degrees Pisces.
    Extremely sensitive and emotional, you absorb the emotions of others (whether positive or negative) like a sponge. Emotionally vulnerable, you are easily upset and tend to cry readily. You are at your best when you can structure your environment in such a way that you are surrounded by positive, upbeat people. You are very helpful and understanding of the needs of others. Indeed, at times this can be a disadvantage, because you can be a sucker for anyone who needs help. Shy, dreamy, romantic in nature, you delight in retreating into your private fantasy world. Just be careful that you do not get lost in it! Trust your intuitions -- you may be quite psychic.

Moon is in 26 Degrees Aries.
    High-spirited and courageous, you are a fighter when your emotions are aroused. The degree of force and drive that you can bring to any effort sometimes surprises others. You have hair-trigger reactions to specific stimuli and tend to "let it all hang out." You sometimes act before you think and do things on the spur of the moment, and that sometimes gets you into trouble. Your moods change quickly -- you have quite a temper, but you don't hold grudges. Very independent, with an extremely strong and forceful personality, you are known for being impulsive, careless, reckless, foolhardy, rash and daring.

Mercury is in 04 Degrees Pisces.
    Your ideas and thought processes do not come to you in an orderly, logical fashion. Instead, you think with your feelings or with images produced by your rich and fertile imagination. A very subjective person, your dreams and fantasies are very important to you. You trust your intuitions and tend to reject ideas that are based solely on logic. Very impressionable, you are sensitive to the moods and emotional states of those with whom you come into contact.

Venus is in 00 Degrees Aquarius.
    You are a friendly and outgoing individual, but close relationships are difficult for you to maintain due to your fear that they will cause you to lose your freedom. You attract friends and associates who are exciting, different and sometimes a bit odd. You are popular with others and enjoy working within a group toward group goals.

Mars is in 07 Degrees Taurus.
    Careful, slow and thorough about all that you do, at times you are also willful and stubborn when others try to alter your course. You are definitely not a quitter -- you will work long and hard to get what you want. Your possessions are very important to you. One of your continuing problems is that you tend to regard the significant people in your life much the same way as you do your possessions -- you become overly attached and much too jealous. You repress your anger when you get upset and that is not healthy. Try to learn to show your anger immediately in order to avoid painful explosions later.

Jupiter is in 00 Degrees Aries.
    The way that you grow and develop is by being an uncompromising individualist. You have a great need to be yourself and to explore your latent talents and abilities. Do not be afraid to let yourself go and develop self-confidence and pride in your accomplishments. But try not to become so self-centered that you ignore the needs of others. Also, you may have to build up your self-discipline in order to focus your energies properly.

Saturn is in 20 Degrees Sagittarius.
    Basically quite conservative, you respect traditional authority figures and are very thankful and supportive of the laws and institutions which govern your life. You learn and accept new ideas only after having very thoroughly examined them. Ideals and abstract concepts are important to you only if they can be used in some practical fashion. You are so practical and so orderly that you have natural skills in planning, administrating and organizing.

Uranus is in 26 Degrees Sagittarius.
    You, and most of your peers, have the tendency to think that all ideas, customs and traditions from the past are outmoded and irrelevant. You are attracted to radically new ideas, philosophies and religions that will, hopefully, cause sweeping changes throughout the world.

Neptune is in 07 Degrees Capricorn.
    You, and your entire generation, will idealize work, practicality and the ability to attain reasonable goals. But, because you will also stress the need to be selfless and giving, you may find it difficult to attain your goals unless you have lowered your expectations on all fronts.

Pluto is in 09 Degrees Scorpio.
    For your entire generation, this is a period of intense research and discovery in areas that were heretofore considered mysterious, remote or taboo. The root causes for many complex occurrences will be unearthed due to the intensity and thoroughness of the search.

N. Node is in 11 Degrees Aries.
    You're at your most comfortable when involved in group activities outside of your immediate family circle. You delight in getting involved with others in neighborhood civic or political activities, especially if you can be a part of the leadership of the group. Your zeal and overabundant energy bring out your real creativity when you can work toward tangible results -- things that will immediately benefit those around you. You have a real gift for getting the most out of charity drives and community benefits. Take time out between projects though, because you tire out easily and your effectiveness becomes greatly diminished when your energy is depleted. Also, don't even think of trying to get involved at a peripheral level -- you need a total commitment to feel personally fulfilled. Let others bake the cookies and set up the chairs -- you should be the one to tell everyone what to do and when to do it!
    "How could we forget those ancient myths that stand at the beginning of all races, the myths about dragons that at the last moment are transformed into princesses? Perhaps all the dragons in our lives are princesses who are only waiting to see us act, just once, with beauty and courage. Perhaps everything that frightens us is, in its deepest essence, something helpless that wants our love."
    -- Rainer Maria Rilke, Letters to a Young Poet

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

im not the one in possession of illegal substances....i'd be careful who you call an idiot....who knows what authorities could be at your door

Exits, pursued by a bear. Animal's Avatar
    TIM
    It sneaks up on you
    Mentioned
    86 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

im not the one in possession of illegal substances....i'd be careful who you call an idiot....who knows what authorities could be at your door
    Honest question: How old are you?
    "How could we forget those ancient myths that stand at the beginning of all races, the myths about dragons that at the last moment are transformed into princesses? Perhaps all the dragons in our lives are princesses who are only waiting to see us act, just once, with beauty and courage. Perhaps everything that frightens us is, in its deepest essence, something helpless that wants our love."
    -- Rainer Maria Rilke, Letters to a Young Poet

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Creepy-bg

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Bionicgoat
    for what it's worth I'm a pisces and ISFp for the moment
    I know another of the same.
    Posts I wrote in the past contain less nuance.
    If you're in this forum to learn something, be careful. Lots of misplaced toxicity.

~an extraverted consciousness is unable to believe in invisible forces.
    ~a certain mysterious power that may prove terribly fascinating to the extraverted man, for it touches his unconscious.

TIM
    IEE 649 sx/sp cp
    Mentioned
    215 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Baby
    I went to the Astrolabe site place, and they gave me this. I have no idea what any of it means.:

*snip*
    It's these kinds of reports that encouraged me to give up on astrology a few years back.
    I don't mind a form letter reading, usually.
    But it's contradictions like the following that I can't stand:
    (from my astrolab report)
    Mercury is in 20 Degrees Pisces.
    Your ideas and thought processes do not come to you in an orderly, logical fashion. Instead, you think with your feelings or with images produced by your rich and fertile imagination. You trust your intuitions and tend to reject ideas that are based solely on logic.

Saturn is in 00 Degrees Gemini.
    You are such a clear thinker and speaker, with a logical orderly mind, that you are repulsed by abstract, intangible or unorganized thoughts or ideas.

I did keep a handful of astrology books though.
    dane rhudyar has some good books written,
    but the other books take a keyword approach.
    i like keyword approaches for some reason, maybe because it's easy to find a way for it to fit in somewhere. hehe
    like "Astrology For Yourself" by Bloch and George is pretty good for self-help kind of stuff....getting ideas for what to change in your life and ideas on how to go about changing it...that kind of thing. it's basically set up so that you pick the most prominant concepts from a list of keywords for each astrological aspect. An astrologically based self help program designed for you...by you.
    IEE 649 sx/sp cp

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Libra EII
    Aries rising
    Cancer moon
    EII

I'll tell you what
    there is plenty wrong with me
    but I fixed up a few old buildings
    and I've planted a few trees.

Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Libra IEI

TIM
    INTj
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by anndelise
    But it's contradictions like the following that I can't stand:
    (from my astrolab report)
    Mercury is in 20 Degrees Pisces.
    Your ideas and thought processes do not come to you in an orderly, logical fashion. Instead, you think with your feelings or with images produced by your rich and fertile imagination. You trust your intuitions and tend to reject ideas that are based solely on logic.

Saturn is in 00 Degrees Gemini.
    You are such a clear thinker and speaker, with a logical orderly mind, that you are repulsed by abstract, intangible or unorganized thoughts or ideas.
    yeah, however I don't think those necessarily contradict. like, ideas come to you out of nowhere but you order them and can't stand .. yourself lol. No, you can't stand to leave them unordered and the like. erm you might think that i couldn't stand the seeming contradictions in my own chart so I've created an order for it.

Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Pisces and LIE.
    , LIE, ENTj logical subtype, 8w9 sx/sp
    Quote Originally Posted by implied
    gah you're like the shittiest ENTj ever!

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Sun sign is Capricorn, I think my moon sign was Leo. Not sure about this "rising" one exactly, never heard of it and can't be bothered to look it up right now. And for those blind to my signature, I be an INTp.
    ILI (Indescribable Lovemaking Inc.)
    5w4 so/sx

"IP temperament! Because today's concerns are tomorrow's indifferences!"

Lord Fnorgle's Domain - A slowly growing collection of music, poetry and literature.
    Stickam music performances

TIM
    ILE (ENTp)
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default x

It's difficult to say, but I think I've found some matches

Aries
    Taurus
    Gemini
    Cancer
    Leo
    Virgo
    Libra
    Scorpio
    Sagittarius
    Capricorn
    Aquarius
    Pisces
    ILE "Searcher"
    Socionics: ENTp
    DCNH: Dominant --> perhaps Normalizing
    Enneagram: 7w6 "Enthusiast"
    MBTI: ENTJ "Field Marshall" or ENTP "Inventor"
    Astrological sign: Aquarius

To learn, read. To know, write. To master, teach.

Mentioned
    77 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Sagittarius, never knew what the 'rising' business meant.

And yeah, Sack of Crap wins the award for best screen name/icon combination.

TIM
    IEE
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Picses and IEI or IEE...( or SEE)
    SEE Unknown Subtype
    6w7 sx/so

[21:29] hitta: idealism is just the gap between the thought of death
    [21:29] hitta: and not dying

TIM
    IEE
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Starfall
    Quote Originally Posted by Joy
    My astrological descriptions match what I'm like better than any socionics type description I've read (besides Stratiyevskaya's).

Yah
    SEE Unknown Subtype
    6w7 sx/so

[21:29] hitta: idealism is just the gap between the thought of death
    [21:29] hitta: and not dying

TIM
    3w4 sx/so
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Clover
    Picses and IEI for sure!
    Glad you've come around.

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ILE
    Gemini
    Capricorn rising
    Aries moon
    Mars in Taurus
    Venus in Cancer

can't remember any more

ILE

those who are easily shocked.....should be shocked more often

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Taurus. Dunno what the other stuff is tho.
    9w1

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

sun sign - virgo
    rising sign - capricorn
    moon sign - virgo

INTp.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast