Thread: Offensive description of EII

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    699 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Alonzo View Post
    1.) I think your profile is a sock puppet account that only became more active AFTER I called out the person responsible for making it. It's cute that you are trying to seem like an independent person. lmao

2.) Speaking of "dumb," you make a lot of dumb assumptions.

a.] Where the fuck did I say that I made "the entire basis" of my analysis on photos? Oh, that' s right, I never said that because I never did that.

b.] Evidently you know jack shit about VI, because if you did, you 'd know that there are discernible traits and characteristics that each sociotype manifests EVEN in pictures; the socionist Filatova published multiple books where she showcased and explained how this is possible.

c.] You aren't me. You can't do what I do. You don't have my strengths. I am very good at "sizing" people up by way of their body language, mannerisms, expressions, and kinetic "power" potential, EVEN in pictures. What dumb people consistently don't get is that each sociotype comes with a particular vantage point/gift. Yours (SEI) and mine are not the same. Move along now!
    Filatova typed me EII
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

sp/so 8w9 863 VFEL SCUEN Asshole's Avatar
    TIM
    CS: SLE
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yes, I sort of want to be able to understand everyone around me in general, as its my weakness and of course being more in-tuned with other people's emotions is a very important skill. Plus, it sucks to be a group of people at times, as I feel like there is some sort of boundary that is blocking me from actually being able to connect with other people. After all just being able to read the room can only go so far compared to being able to know the people around you on a personal level. Makes good sense, I'll keep it in mind when interacting with EIIs.

I could talk for hours on how we can always learn something from everyone, including our opposites, but I wouldn't want to write a lot if no one will likely read it.

TIM
    SLI-Te
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Alonzo View Post
    1.) I think your profile is a sock puppet account that only became more active AFTER I called out the person responsible for making it. It's cute that you are trying to seem like an independent person. lmao

2.) Speaking of "dumb," you make a lot of dumb assumptions.

a.] Where the fuck did I say that I made "the entire basis" of my analysis on photos? Oh, that' s right, I never said that because I never did that.

b.] Evidently you know jack shit about VI, because if you did, you 'd know that there are discernible traits and characteristics that each sociotype manifests EVEN in pictures; the socionist Filatova published multiple books where she showcased and explained how this is possible.

c.] You aren't me. You can't do what I do. You don't have my strengths. I am very good at "sizing" people up by way of their body language, mannerisms, expressions, and kinetic "power" potential, EVEN in pictures. What dumb people consistently don't get is that each sociotype comes with a particular vantage point/gift. Yours (SEI) and mine are not the same. Move along now!
    Dude, chill your ass out. You know jack shit about me, the same way you know jack shit about anyone else you try and make these "deep" analysis based on absolutely nothing.

Also, if you're so sure I'm a sock puppet account, report me to mods or whatever, see if I give half a fuck.

I will move along though, just so I don't have to stay near a pretentious and self-important asswipe like you. Good riddance, buddy.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    699 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by UDP View Post
    One day, an overprotective LSE stomps you into the ground (while of course not trying to hide it from the EII, yet not trying to make a huge scene about it, but then again, she'll find out sooner or later because it's not something the LSE is/can really hide). The EIIs might get a little upset at the LSE, but it eventually earns mega brownie points, and then the EII and LSE fall in love deeply forever and then have great, great sex.

So I suppose you play your part in all of this, LII machintruc. It all works out in the end.
    -

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    699 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Here’s a great video about EIIs

https://youtu.be/4aKK4Zp-NHE
    -

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12