Thread: ethics/feeling functions - what?

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default ethics/feeling functions - what?

i find myself at a loss to describe and discern between introverted and extraverted ethics (maybe because i'm ENTP? har har harrrr), and the sparse definitions i've found have been vague, conflicting, or just flat out "bad." so what are these functions (please don't just describe in terms of ALL feeling/ethics types, ie "they r nice and smile a lot and make u feel fuzzy lolz") and maybe even how do they manifest themselves?

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

As I see it, the differences between the and are static/dynamic. is changing the moods of others. You as ENTP can understand it, when you try to make evrione to like you and to ardore you. is relatsionships. You use it , when you're trieng to be polite and to give that positive feeling as if somebody is nice to you. It's a static feeling, resambles to some kind of a meditative feeling.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

what do range and distance refer to? seems like that is something that might be lost in translation.. save us malyshka!

so is it concluded that ethical functions ALWAYS pertain to people and other "animate" things (i've seen a definition of logic as dealing with the inanimate vs. ethics to the animate/living)? and how do you think Fi/Fe would assess people, if Ti could define them as a system, albeit incomprehensibly complex, of stimuli and responses?

i have this sinking feeling that i'm really missing something here.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

think introverted = subjective
    think extroverted = objective
    distant = groups
    close = individual