TIM
    LII-C
    Mentioned
    259 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Sol View Post
    adam22 - mb EIE
    this makes much more sense. kind of weird that you've typed pewdiepie as ILE btw, since they seem to be a little bit similar appearance wise. pewdiepie also has many tattoos on his body. I've typed him as EIE. Se valuing types seem to have fewer problems with inflicting damage and pain to their body.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by soundofconfusion View Post
    kind of weird that you've typed pewdiepie as ILE btw
    I do not perceive pewdiepie as emotional, his clowning is surface.

I'm sure you'd typed alot people differently. It's common when average matches are <20%.

> Se valuing types seem to have fewer problems with inflicting damage and pain to their body

many tatoos is one of traits _more_ common for Se valued

Professional IEI Identifier on a peaceful hiatus's Avatar
    TIM
    LII-C
    Mentioned
    259 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

this message is for @Heretic 007 and contains a lot of wild speculation

I have been thinking, adam22 might be an EIE creative subtype with Se accentuation, while pewdiepie is an EIE creative subtype with Ne accentuation. the latter is much more interested in abstract ideas (look at pewdiepie's book reviews).

in the beginning he even openly mentions the initiating dichotomy

it seems that the accentuation also influences the partner we look for. I've observed this in real life. intuitive accentuation wants an intuitive partner (pewdiepie with marzia, who is imo a normalising beta NF), while S accentuation goes for an S partner (adam22's girlfriend looks like a normalising SEE).

I would give some female examples too

Charlize Theron seems to me an EIE creative subtype with Se accentuation (often plays rather one-dimensional strong female characters, her films are not really filled with intuitive ideas). I knew a girl who almost looked like a copy of charlize theron, and now that I think about it, she might have had the same accentuation.
    Fiona Apple is imo an EIE creative subtype with Ne accentuation. much more artistically gifted

now we need to clearify in your graph if Ne or Fe is responsible for artistry. I would say Ne, while Fe forms more excitable behaviour.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Charlize Theron - IEE
    Fiona Apple - ILI

TIM
    LII-C
    Mentioned
    259 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Charlize Theron - IEE
    Fiona Apple - ILI
    Fiona Apple ILI? with Fe as vulnerable function? are you kidding? she pretty much throws Fe emotions into your face with her music, but we derail the thread a little bit

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VG1VVFfOnYQ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O6etdn9oEiA

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Fiona Apple ILI? with Fe as vulnerable function?
    yes

Mentioned
    912 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

Fiona Apple ILI? with Fe as vulnerable function? are you kidding? she pretty much throws Fe emotions into your face with her music, but we derail the thread a little bit

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VG1VVFfOnYQ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O6etdn9oEiA
    Are lyrics that go into feelings Fe? Don't most of them? Couldn't you explicitly discuss them with Te or Ti? Or maybe you're talking about something else?

TIM
    LII-C
    Mentioned
    259 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ashlesha View Post
    Are lyrics that go into feelings Fe? Don't most of them? Couldn't you explicitly discuss them with Te or Ti? Or maybe you're talking about something else?
    I feel like I went too far into a different direction for an alpha quadra thread. I basically just wanted to write down some thoughts and I didn't consider that someone would question my typings since the message was directed to 007.

TIM
    EII
    Mentioned
    235 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)

i think adam is ile cause something about his facial movements look ile, hes also too calm for Se. he seems pretty soft but toughens himself up (w tattoos and outfits) to seem tough. his girlfriend says that hes pretty emotionless (T). having your own podcast is something in my opinion an N would do more than an S. also his gf seems esfj.

in other news i think hes super boring and obsessed with machoism, he treats his girlfriend like trash, for example its 'ok' when he says other girls are hot and him looking at other girls and they have threesomes with other girls but when she mentions another guy thats unacceptable to him. i loved when trisha paytas (esfp) was on his podcast and pointed out his weaknesses it was great.
    hes not eie. hes not dramatic hes pretty bland. I'm thinking hes 9w8.
    Last edited by maniac; 08-18-2019 at 07:07 PM.

TIM
    alpha NT
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I just highly doubt that an alpha NT would get face tattoos (tattoos are generally much more common among Se valuing types) and behave the way he does.
    I don't mind if other people have tattoos. Ok, I'm inconclusive about tattoos in the face. But I don't like having tattoos on my own skin.
    I agree that a lot of valuers don't want tattoos.

TIM
    EII
    Mentioned
    235 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)

nevermind i think his gf is LII

she seems like she should be in a lab instead of trying to sell her body. but apparently she grew up in a super strict household so it makes sense that she's rebelling but gurl

Seed my wickedness The Reality Denialist's Avatar
    TIM
    EIE-C-Ni ™
    Mentioned
    335 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

eh? Extrovert alert. Where the thinking type comes from?
    MOTTO: NEVER TRUST IN REALITY
    Winning is for losers

Sincerely yours,
    idiosyncratic type
    Life is a joke but do you have a life?

Joinif you dare https://matrix.to/#/#The16Types:matrix.org

TIM
    LII-C
    Mentioned
    259 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by consistencyofenergy View Post
    nevermind i think his gf is LII

she seems like she should be in a lab instead of trying to sell her body. but apparently she grew up in a super strict household so it makes sense that she's rebelling but gurl
    this girl might be an LII in a different reality, but not in this one.

this girl is an LII.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Lena The Plug - EIE

TIM
    EII
    Mentioned
    235 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)

nvm guise i think adam is SLI

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Davidlap - INTJ

Kayla Logan - ESFJ

TIM
    whatever
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ILE

TIM
    LII-C
    Mentioned
    259 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

hmm I haven't read anything about the band yet, but listening to the song, I can see the singer being an LII. the guys in the video seem like ILE

TIM
    whatever
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ESE

TIM
    LII-C
    Mentioned
    259 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

this guy is an LII

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Lyudmila Babir - ESFJ

Martin Stankiewicz - mb EIE

TIM
    LII-C
    Mentioned
    259 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

pretty sure Erwin Schrödinger was an alpha NT. judging from his appearance I'm leaning more towards ILE right nowIMG_20190914_150347_387.jpg

Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Girl - ILE
    Guy - EII?

Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Davidlap - INTJ

Kayla Logan - ESFJ
    Sol gets a gold star today for correct typings. Not like these people were difficult typings.

Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Charlize Theron - IEE
    I agree. I used to think EIE but as time progressed and she got older the IEE ness become more apparent. Just to touchy in ways that wouldn't register for a EIE.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by timber View Post
    I used to think EIE but as time progressed and she got older the IEE ness become more apparent. Just to touchy in ways that wouldn't register for a EIE.
    I have doubts about Theron's type. May change the opinion later.

TIM
    LII-C
    Mentioned
    259 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I agree. I used to think EIE but as time progressed and she got older the IEE ness become more apparent. Just to touchy in ways that wouldn't register for a EIE.
    nah, you were right the first time. she's an EIE with creative subtype, like Taylor Swift.

boris johnson is an ILE

https://youtu.be/3hRwnXmdRCo

Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

nah, you were right the first time. she's an EIE with creative subtype, like Taylor Swift.
    God what is with that scarf. lol people thinking we dualize, I'd smoke your ass in about 20 mins and never look back.

TIM
    LII-C
    Mentioned
    259 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

God what is with that scarf. lol people thinking we dualize, I'd smoke your ass in about 20 mins and never look back.
    it was cold outside and I only had tshirts with me. it's one of the few photos that I have of me.

Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

it was cold outside and I only had tshirts with me. it's one of the few photos that I have of me.
    No, I get it, no explanation needed.

If I was walking across that bridge and I saw you posing for that photograph I would know everything important to know about you in about 5 seconds.

TIM
    LII-C
    Mentioned
    259 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

If I was walking across that bridge and I saw you posing for that photograph I would know everything important to know about you in about 5 seconds.
    I don't know why you felt the need to make such a comment, but whatever. duality rarely happens in peaceful times, because duals live in competely different enviroments and usually don't like each other. it happens especially rare if you come from a non-dual family.

V. Gulenko: is a dual appreciated right away? No, from a distance a dual isn't appealing. This type of relation develops only within close distances, only then you begin to appreciate your dual. If you've run into trouble and your dual has helped you, you sense he can provide help further on. Until you sense that returning energy, that he/she is off-loading problems from your shoulders, duals are usually not appreciated. That's why dual appeals the most when you're facing difficulties, but when you're feeling fine, no problems, no depressions, nobody is oppressing or coercing you, you're doing what you like, in this case where are you going to be pulled? Not to your duals, not to your quadra ... but to your Club. Humanitarians will be attracted to other Humanitarians [NF to NF] etc.

Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I don't know why you felt the need to make such a comment, but whatever. duality rarely happens in peaceful times, because duals live in competely different enviroments and usually don't like each other. it happens especially rare if you come from a non-dual family.

V. Gulenko: is a dual appreciated right away? No, from a distance a dual isn't appealing. This type of relation develops only within close distances, only then you begin to appreciate your dual. If you've run into trouble and your dual has helped you, you sense he can provide help further on. Until you sense that returning energy, that he/she is off-loading problems from your shoulders, duals are usually not appreciated. That's why dual appeals the most when you're facing difficulties, but when you're feeling fine, no problems, no depressions, nobody is oppressing or coercing you, you're doing what you like, in this case where are you going to be pulled? Not to your duals, not to your quadra ... but to your Club. Humanitarians will be attracted to other Humanitarians [NF to NF] etc.
    I'm not your dual. I find LII weak and pathetic, and or grouchy and overly principled. To unwilling to participate when things start moving fast, to slow to orientate.

TIM
    EIE
    Mentioned
    157 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Do you two know each other? Because it seems like you went out of your way to be unnecessarily rude and judgmental on one outfit in one photo. He had the balls to post a picture of himself as an avatar yet I don't see one for you...

It seems like you're hiding behind anonymity to say whatever you want to people, but that doesn't happen on the internet often does it?

Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ImOutThere View Post
    Do you two know each other? Because it seems like you went out of your way to be unnecessarily rude and judgmental on one outfit in one photo. He had the balls to post a picture of himself as an avatar yet I don't see one for you...

It seems like you're hiding behind anonymity to say whatever you want to people, but that doesn't happen on the internet often does it?
    I have nothing against the guy. He is probably an awesome person. If you want to know me ask around, plenty of people here have been to my Facebook.

This is more about what I know works and what doesn't for me, yet that is not a value statement.

I look at the skin colour, hand position, leg position, clothing, smile, expression, context, situation. First thing I look at is the wear pattern on someone's shoes. How do they walk. I dont know what those things mean always, but it's things my mind notices immediately.

I see a very lite man. Almost delicate. Yet some strength there. Hard to explain.

If u want to call me a bad person be my guest. Just because I voiced these things here means nothing about how I would literally act with him irl.

Not everyone is going to like you and for totally irrational and rational reasons. News flash.

TIM
    EIE
    Mentioned
    157 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I have nothing against the guy. He is probably an awesome person. If you want to know me ask around, plenty of people here have been to my Facebook.

This is more about what I know works and what doesn't for me, yet that is not a value statement.

I look at the skin colour, hand position, leg position, clothing, smile, expression, context, situation. First thing I look at is the wear pattern on someone's shoes. How do they walk. I dont know what those things mean always, but it's things my mind notices immediately.

I see a very lite man. Almost delicate. Yet some strength there. Hard to explain.

If u want to call me a bad person be my guest. Just because I voiced these things here means nothing about how I would literally act with him irl.

Not everyone is going to like you and for totally irrational and rational reasons. News flash.

I totally understand everything you're saying and you'll notice that I didn't call you a bad person because I don't think you are (as far as I know). I think this may be type related but I see criticizing someone's attire or their looks as an uncalled-for personal attack, but I don't think you meant it that way.

BTW what would stop you from treating someone like that in person? It would be because its rude, that's all my point was anyway.

I'm not your dual. I find LII weak and pathetic, and or grouchy and overly principled. To unwilling to participate when things start moving fast, to slow to orientate.
    But let's not act like this comment was necessary, calling LIIs (and by association that guy) weak and pathetic is a little personal. The rest of it sounds pretty accurate for LIIs though.

I'm glad you're engaged with everyone online, on facebook and all that, I was scrolling through and saw this little interaction and thought it was really unnecessarily rude and felt like chiming in.

TIM
    LII-C
    Mentioned
    259 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ImOutThere View Post
    But let's not act like this comment was necessary, calling LIIs (and by association that guy) weak and pathetic is a little personal.
    I doubt he would say that to my face irl, so I don't really care. let's not derail this thread.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

The Waymaker - ENTP

TIM
    LII-C
    Mentioned
    259 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The Waymaker - ENTP
    this guy is NF, or maybe this could be a job opportunity for Heretic 007. I would let an ILE read my cards.

Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

this guy is NF, or maybe this could be a job opportunity for Heretic 007. I would let an ILE read my cards.
    I think he's T as well, but he looks more S>N

TIM
    LII-C
    Mentioned
    259 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by para View Post
    I think he's T as well, but he looks more S>N
    I've send the video to some ILE friends and they all immediatly said F type. I dunno why you would type him as logical. all said NF, and we agreed that he's most likely an EII.