Thread: How to spot an ILE

TIM
    EII 459 so/sx
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default How to spot an ILE

Think of someone who is tall, thin, pale-skinned, physically attractive, introverted, and intelligent. And the ILE will very most likely believe that this person is short, fat, red-skinned, ugly, extraverted, and dumb. Here are more ways to spot an ILE:
    • Extremely hyperactive.
    • Extremely annoying.
    • Extremely rude.
    • Extremely high self-esteem.
    • Extremely delusional and out of touch with reality.
    • Extremely high IQ.
    • Looks down on everyone else and believes everyone else is stupid.
    • Laughs a lot and laughs very loud.
    • Very sexist and transphobic.
    • Calls people names.
    • Swears a lot.
    4w3 5w4 9w8 so/sx ISFP RLUEI EII ELVF melancholic-phlegmatic

TIM
    ESI-Fi 146w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i don't usually find them annoying other than when they're breaking certain language rules or when they keep changing everything or when they keep creating surprises i find unpleasant or don't go into detail. they're actually pretty low key, but some don't really value self-control and can be very loud.
    I'm sorry, but I'm psychologically disturbed.

TIM
    SEI-CNHD-T
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

As someone currently self-typing as an ILE, can confirm I am hyperactive, arguably annoying, sometimes defensive, self-accepting, delusional, intelligent, prone to seeing stupidity at least in the masses, and prone to laughter. But sexism and transphobia are where I draw the line. I am not​ a transphobe.

I'm not hungry mommy bear BrainlessSquid's Avatar
    TIM
    IEE-Fi
    Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The last thing you should expect from an ILE is being predictable and fitting into a box, I'd say
    Sometimes you don't have motivation because you lack purpose.
    Sometimes you don't have purpose, because you lack self-knowledge
    Sometimes you don't have self-knowledge because you lack love
    Sometimes you don't have love because you lack self-love
    Sometimes you don't have self-love because you lack guess what? Ask Gulenko!!

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1555 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Apoxian404Redbull View Post
    Think of someone who is tall, thin, pale-skinned, physically attractive, introverted, and intelligent. And the ILE will very most likely believe that this person is short, fat, red-skinned, ugly, extraverted, and dumb. Here are more ways to spot an ILE:
    • Extremely hyperactive.
    • Extremely annoying.
    • Extremely rude.
    • Extremely high IQ.
    • Calls people names.
    • Swears a lot.
    So, Rick Sanchez of Rick and Morty?

TIM
    INTp 4w3 so/sx
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ILEs are literally the Harry Styles of Socionics, so annoying and insufferable
    Formerly known as littleblackcloud!

TIM
    SEI
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Aren't that typical ILE stereotypes? How can you tell that specific type often swear, or is transfobic?
    It is the same as telling that SLE is a bad person and a sociopath.

ILE from my observations:
    - chaotic and scattered - that is the most significant although some of representatives might learn to hide it
    - outwardly sociable and easy-going, but more shy when getting closer bond - until they have a certainty to relation can switch from nice to unpleasant behaviour
    - provocative type of humour, likes to outrage society, but it resembles more child-like manner - to compare Beta ST or Gamma NT also likes to make fun of people and provoke but it is more aggressive and territorial (valued Se)

Rick Sanchez is LIE.
    Last edited by ParrotEatingCarrot; 02-25-2024 at 02:59 PM.

Mentioned
    324 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think ILEs specially Cs can be wide in appearance/vibe. Maybe it's easy for them to get fat too, but of course less than SxE types. I would try to argue with myself by saying oh well maybe sometimes they get stuck with their interests that they may stop eating but C? Specially if they end up being a gourmand/good at cooking. Hmm guess unlikely. Maybe in poverty. Idk why, they're just wide for some reason, maybe it's the overall shape. For example I have never had that robotic skinny Ij look ever and I had some fluctuations in weight over the years and I always look soft and tired (I'm Ip).

TIM
    Enneagram 18w96
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Extremely high IQ? Do you mean "thinks they have an extremely high IQ?"

manhater w/ dad issues ChaosConductor6669's Avatar
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

• Extremely hyperactive.
    • Extremely annoying.
    • Extremely rude.
    • Extremely high IQ.
    • Calls people names.
    • Swears a lot.
    Accurate. I know an ILE with an IQ of 147; the ILE hates about 90% of men and thinks transgender people are mentally disturbed (not that the ILE is wrong here). The ILE also believes that magic herbs can cure cancer.

manhater w/ dad issues ChaosConductor6669's Avatar
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Also as a follow-up to my previous post, the ILE I am speaking of also despises SEEs and consistently brags to me about how she earned her home without spreading her legs for money. Just goes to show how generation affects type.

TIM
    Alivian IEI™
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ParrotEatingCarrot View Post
    Rick Sanchez is LIE.
    Oh...yes. I like that show, but everyone says Morty and Rick are duals, yet they have a really hard time understanding each other. Rick doesn't have the Ne explorative childlike and truly carefree curiosity of ILE, like Ryuk from Death Note, VideoGameDunkey, or Jack Oliver Aaron. The sense of wonder that Morty has, Rick has almost immediate disdain for most of the time (Si Polr probably). Rick also has very serious personal energy about everything (serious and not merry), even though he pretends not to care, he seems to usually be operating on subconscious internalized feeling.

I'm slowly starting to realize a lot of supposed dual examples are really conflictors or you have superego pairups. I think especially in fiction, it makes for much better storytelling because the drama and conflict is what actually draws people in. If duals are together, it's a harder story to write because external conflict is going to be the focus and the dual interactions won't have nearly that much screentime.

I'm also kind of wondering something...if it could be said that the relations are derived from the Holographic ordering of the IEs and Model A, then Reinin Dichotomies seem to be trying to get at the core of a type, separate from their strictly mathematical interactions. Like you can use this - https://zhilkin.com/socio/en/ - and fill in stuff that you are sure about, and it pretty much always picks the correct typing (at least, as far as I can see).
    I am Batman.

I'm not hungry mommy bear BrainlessSquid's Avatar
    TIM
    IEE-Fi
    Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Being very stereotypical, I'd say look for someone who is generally active, says a lot of random things, and has a dubious sense of morality.
    Sometimes you don't have motivation because you lack purpose.
    Sometimes you don't have purpose, because you lack self-knowledge
    Sometimes you don't have self-knowledge because you lack love
    Sometimes you don't have love because you lack self-love
    Sometimes you don't have self-love because you lack guess what? Ask Gulenko!!

TIM
    ILE-H
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Strange View Post
    So, Rick Sanchez of Rick and Morty?
    Rich Sanchez is a super stereotypical ILI. It's basically a fluff piece show about how awesome and intelligent lead- is.
    [Today 03:36 AM] anotherperson: this forum feels like the edge of the internet

TIM
    HN-SLI-Te
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by HolyKnowing View Post
    Rich Sanchez is a super stereotypical ILI. It's basically a fluff piece show about how awesome and intelligent lead- is.
    I only skimmed through some scenes from Rick and Morty long time ago to see what the buzz is all about, and my immediate impression was that it's overflowing with that characteristic Alpha NT humor, full of random connections, inside jokes, lacking of some anchor to reality, it all felt very unrelatable and boring to me.

TIM
    CS: SLE
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

• Extremely hyperactive.
    • Extremely annoying.
    • Extremely rude.
    • Extremely high IQ.
    • Calls people names.
    • Swears a lot.
    Someone doesn't like ILE very much, but funny.

Though I'd like to point out that IQ, appearance, and beliefs (as there is more than one way to justify a belief) don't exactly correlate to sociotype, it's not really black and white.

But then IME is behavioral, to which are tendencies, but not exactly guranteed.

As stated by Aušra Augustinavičiūtė herself (Source)

A personality and a personality type are certainly not the same. A person with the same personality type in our culture would be completely different compared to someone in an Aztec one. Even in our classless society, you will find plenty of variations of ILEs and SEIs. A personality is a set of relationships of some kind. Although I don’t like that definition. I would say that personality is a product of the totality of these relationships. That is why personality means one thing in the system of social and familial relationships, and another in other systems of relationships. Besides, the qualities of personality are the education and culture of an individual. But these are also similarly, relationships. How much education or culture a person receives is determined by the specifics of the society and the place they occupy in it. Besides, there are natural qualities that one cannot avoid, which are also a part of personality, or rather the qualities of a vessel in which certain social content is injected.

TIM
    IEE
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Someone who's rationally defining the terms of the rationale.

LII uncover the hidden, like Gulenko, who dragnets existing ideas with Ne forming relationships that are hidden, this counterpart invents new horizons systematically.

Personality wise, even though Fi challenged, some are agreeable, some not, like any type.

Black & white is a shallow divide, division is the color that multiplies

Taking things at face value is good only for a spell

To experience is simple, to explain is divine

Hearts of stone are a dead giveaway: no movement