Mellow ASMR - INTJ
    Types examples: video bloggers, actors

TIM
    LII-Ne 9w1 972 sp/so
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Been a fence of ILI or LII for her for a while as I was watching her videos, but most likely LII. That shows up more when it comes to her videos on atheism usually, as she tries to go more for the ideas other side presents than the person, and she really doesn't give as much PoLR Fe vibe? Probably a more well rounded LII when it comes to social norms than usual type descriptions, but her insecurity over knowing what really is moral or not often shows up in "I do see your point too, so I don't really want to be so harsh.../I don't claim to have a moral authority on this subject, but that just doesn't sound right to me?" vibe unless it is something like child abuse, something she feels fairly strongly about and certain that it is something she morally opposes completely.

At this point, honestly one of few atheist side of the youtube channels I can tolerate (with Mr. Atheist, who I would assume could be ILE as well? Ne base for sure, and there is a good deal of "They are lovely people, but this idea is absolute horseshit" vibe with him too. Kinda has TMI problem, though generally pretty friendly and likes joking around, even if half of his jokes can easily can cross some moral line and get awkward responses.)
    Last edited by ApeironStella; 03-14-2019 at 01:14 PM.

...Why?
    "...Good morning, Teacher."
    Why did his eyes look so sad?

TIM
    3w4
    Mentioned
    703 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

ILE-Ne

Mentioned
    869 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

abookolive (olivejuice1026) - ISFP

Rachel Oates - I

Mentioned
    109 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ApeironStella View Post

Been a fence of ILI or LII for her for a while as I was watching her videos, but most likely LII. That shows up more when it comes to her videos on atheism usually, as she tries to go more for the ideas other side presents than the person, and she really doesn't give as much PoLR Fe vibe? Probably a more well rounded LII when it comes to social norms than usual type descriptions, but her insecurity over knowing what really is moral or not often shows up in "I do see your point too, so I don't really want to be so harsh.../I don't claim to have a moral authority on this subject, but that just doesn't sound right to me?" vibe unless it is something like child abuse, something she feels fairly strongly about and certain that it is something she morally opposes completely.
    I love her. This video was funny and a little fe-polrish

TIM
    5w6-38 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ApeironStella View Post

At this point, honestly one of few atheist side of the youtube channels I can tolerate (with Mr. Atheist, who I would assume could be ILE as well? Ne base for sure, and there is a good deal of "They are lovely people, but this idea is absolute horseshit" vibe with him too. Kinda has TMI problem, though generally pretty friendly and likes joking around, even if half of his jokes can easily can cross some moral line and get awkward responses.)
    While I don't know what her type is, any reasonable person would attack the idea rather than the person. To do otherwise would be to commit an ad hominem fallacy which does nothing to support your own argument. If you're trying to come across as credible, such a fallacy is a no-no. That doesn't help to determine whether she's an ILI or an LII. I do agree that I don't see Fe PoLR. Based on the few clips I've seen, I don't suspect INTx at all; but I've only seen a few clips.
    ----- FarDraft, 2019

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Tessa Murray SEI-Fe subtype

TIM
    LII-Ne
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think she is SEI, but I can't rule out LII for her.

Mentioned
    869 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Erich Hartmann - ENTP

TIM
    Ni-IEI sx/sp
    Mentioned
    404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Kim Iversen - ESE-Fe 9w1

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ashton Kutcher -- Male ESFj
    Elon Musk -- Male ENTp
    Mia Kunis -- Female INTj
    Shakira -- Female ISFp

Also, I hope this first post helps to confirm that my account isn't controlled by a spambot.

TIM
    EII
    Mentioned
    168 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

SEI

Page 25 of 25 FirstFirst ... 152122232425