Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Sol View Post

pucokie - ISFP

another one assigned herself EII
    Quote Originally Posted by Olimpia View Post
    Fi lead.

ESI-Fi > EII-Fi

She emits like zero Fe in that video. Untypical of Fe Creative.
    Compare her to the girl in the video I posted above, you can see the difference of Fe Creative/Ego vs Fe Ignoring easily.

@Nocturne

I thought that was you, Oli, until I hit play.

She kind of looks like a younger version of Dakota Johnson once I saw her expressions

“My typology is . . . not in any sense to stick labels on people at first sight. It is not a physiognomy and not an anthropological system, but a critical psychology dealing with the organization and delimitation of psychic processes that can be shown to be typical.”​ —C.G. Jung

YWIMW

TIM
    alpha NT
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Both EII and IEI have in common 4D and , 3D and , 2D and , 1D and
    The difference is the order of the functions.
    Two types that shows similar strength of functions are often difficult for me to distinguish.

Quote Originally Posted by Aylen View Post
    I thought that was you, Oli, until I hit play.
    Yes, she looks a little bit like the younger twin sister from Olimpia in the video... but I don't type based on VI, as you might know.

...and now for something completely different...

Mehdi Sadaghdar, aka as Electroboom... if he isn't an alpha NT type... nobody is.

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

pucokie - ISFP

INFJ is EII
    IEI is irrational/perceiving
    I posted this link elsewhere today so it might be helpful for new people too. You need to start using 3 letter codes or writing INFj so you don't confuse people coming from MBTI. Otherwise you are a heretic like Reinin .

If you are coming from MBTI please note that Socionics assigns j/p letters differently from the way MBTI does. Do not translate your MBTI type directly to Socionics type. If you want to find out your Socionics type, you can take socionics type tests, fill out a typing questionnaire form or make a freeform thread in What's My Type subforum, and read through the type discussions posted in socionics resources thread. Participating in forum discussions and chatbox provides more accurate feedback and type suggestions in typing threads. To read how Socionics j/p letter assignments differ from MBTI J/P visit the type names page.

The functions that are called "judging" in MBTI and in the works of Carl Jung, Thinking and Feeling – are called Rational in Socionics.
    The functions that are called "perceiving" in MBTI and Jung's writing, Intuition and Sensing – are known as Irrational in Socionics.

In Socionics 4-letter type names the last j/p letter is always determined by the nature of the first or leading function of the type.

• If the 1st function of the type holds a rational (judging) element T/F, then the last letter is 'j'.
    • If the 1st function of the type holds an irrational (perceiving) element N/S, then the last letter is 'p'.

The last 'j' and 'p' letters of Socionics 4-letter type names constitute a Socionics dichotomy called Rationality-Irrationality.

• Types that have a rational (judging) aspect F or T as their leading function are called Rational types.
    • Types that have an irrational (perceiving) aspect N or S as their leading one are called Irrational types.

For example, type ILI (Ni,Te) has the first function of Ni, which is a perceiving (irrational) element. Thus, in 4-letter type nomenclature this type is denoted as INTp, with the last letter 'p' denoting the perceiving element positioned in this type's first or leading function. The type INTp (ILI) is one of the irrational types in Socionics.
    On example of type LII (Ti,Ne) that has the first function of Ti: since this type's first function is occupied by a judging (rational) element Ti, this type is denoted as INTj, with the last letter 'j' denoting the rational (judging) nature of its leading function. The type INTj (LII) is one of the rational types in Socionics.

The above forms a distinction between Socionics 4-letter codes and MBTI 4-letter codes. The J/P letter in MBTI is determined on basis of highest order extroverted function of the type, which for introverted types is not the same as the first function. For instance, the type that has Ni as its first function and Te as its second function in MBTI is denoted as INTJ, with a "J" as the last letter, since its highest order extroverted function is Te - a judging element - while this type is denoted as INTp in socionics, having a perceiving function (Ni) as the first one.
    In summary:

• In Socionics, the last j/p letter is always determined by the first or leading function.
    • In MBTI, the last J/P letter is always determined by the highest order extraverted function - which is not the same as the first function for introverted types.

[!] The above is one of the reasons why MBTI 4-letter codes cannot be converted letter-for-letter to Socionics 4-letter codes.
    To highlight this difference, Socionics 4-letter type codes are written with a lower case "j" or "p" at the end to distinguish Socionics type names (e.g. INFj, ENTp) from MBTI type names that have J/P as a capital letter (e.g. ESFP, ISTJ) (although some socionists like Reinin initially used all capital letters).
    http://wikisocion.net/en/index.php?t...ter_Type_Codes

“My typology is . . . not in any sense to stick labels on people at first sight. It is not a physiognomy and not an anthropological system, but a critical psychology dealing with the organization and delimitation of psychic processes that can be shown to be typical.”​ —C.G. Jung

YWIMW

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1553 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

pucokie - ISFP

I watched this woman's video and I think she's either ESI-Fi or, less likely, EII-Fi.

Her Se seems suppressed from what I'm used to in ESI's, but it was there.

The only thing she shares with IEI's is low Te.
    "If you want to be an Astrophysicist, you might have to Google some stuff and have some peer-reviews."
    .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. ..........

I like her face but I thought her voice was irritating. I also found myself thinking that there was nothing wrong with her that frequent sex wouldn't improve. I want to add that I'm not entirely comfortable with that thought, but I did have it and it does (at least, in my book) make it less likely that she's SEI.
    Last edited by Adam Strange; 01-03-2019 at 09:20 PM.

TIM
    D-ESI-Se 1w2
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

tbqh I find her bordering on insufferable. I never bought her as IEI, but tbf she's using MBTI. Her little fetishizing of what she thinks is her own type and showing of her 'INFJ' boyfriend probably added to my cringe. I never understood the fixation on just finding Your own type to date, on a visceral level, I mean, obviously conceptually I can make sense of it.

I also don't buy that speech pacing necessarily determines type, but I think it's reasonable as an indication or at least a consideration
    "We live in an age in which there is no heroic death."

Model A: ESI-Se -
    DCNH: Dominant

Enneagram: 1w2, 2w1, 6w7
    Instinctual Variant: Sx/So

TIM
    LII-Ne
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Emotional states and slow speech is typical of IxFx in general, especially Fi lead. Fe tends to be more colorful and emotionally energetic/expressive. If they are restrained, even that seems sort of theatrical and as if to make a point, it is more forced (e.g Teal Swan). Her restraint seems natural, aka Fi lead/Fe Ignoring. In contrast, an Fi lead can also be more emotionally expressive, but in their case it looks unnatural.

How are ESI and EII "way different"?

Btw, how would you explain your irritation towards the SEI-Fe girl as a self-typed LII?
    ESI is a lot sharper, seems more aggressive (). EII tends to speak more matter-of-factly, lacks the dreamy quality of IEI.

Inert IEI is rarely going to be much more emotional or "in-your-face" emotive ethics than this girl. Of course, it also depends a whole lot on DCNH subtypes and various non-type factors.

On top of that, from her videos it appears that she has analyzed herself and close family and acquaintances in terms of socionics intertype relations theory, and found that the theoretical predictions match her observations. By itself this would be meaningless, but it does add another layer of confirmation on top of the IEI assessment from video.

As for the SEI girl, being irritated by activity partners is guaranteed to happen after a long enough time. In this case it seems that timescale was compressed. Of course any type can be irritating, even duals, under the right circumstances.

TIM
    EII typed by Gulenko
    Mentioned
    339 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think she could possibly be IEI. Y’all just don’t like her bangs and voice maybe. I could see ESI too though or similar types.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Strange View Post
    I watched this woman's video and I think she's either ESI-Fi or, less likely, EII-Fi.
    my bloggers list may help to learn to distinguish between types. there is no better way

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

I posted this link elsewhere today so it might be helpful for new people too. You need to start using 3 letter codes or writing INFj so you don't confuse people coming from MBTI. Otherwise you are a heretic like Reinin
    heresy and nonsense is to assign to rational types leading irrational functions
    like to claim INFJ as IEI
    J = judging/rational trait of the type (the both terms were synonims at Jung), identical to rational dichotomy in Socionics texts

MBTI is a heresy in this part as clearly and directly controverts to Jung without reasons (claims about leading Ni at INFJ). But until MBT followers use dichotomies to name the types and as main typing way - not only theoretically but practically too is to understand INFJ as EII. EII will be typed as INFJ in MBT with more probability. They even try to leave MBTI results in the most cases.

The Holy Te Reason will save you and others, who disagree with me in this

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

heresy and nonsense is to assign to rational types leading irrational functions
    like to claim INFJ as IEI
    J = judging/rational trait of the type (the both terms were synonims at Jung), identical to rational dichotomy in Socionics texts

MBTI is a heresy in this part as clearly and directly controverts to Jung without reasons (claims about leading Ni at INFJ). But until MBT followers use dichotomies to name the types and as main typing way - not only theoretically but practically too is to understand INFJ as EII. EII will be typed as INFJ in MBT with more probability. They even try to leave MBTI results in the most cases.

The Holy Te Reason will save you and others, who disagree with me in this
    So don't use all caps then? You will cause less confusion, especially in people who get something like INFx (depending on the type of test they took). I am close on the j/p and sometimes close on t/f depending on what I am involved in. I think it is best to start from scratch when coming from MBTI and treat them as separate systems. People who don't take tests are just going to keep flipping the j/p unless they take the time to look deeper into it all.

Lots of people get INxx on those tests when they are younger or new. I mean people often type themselve more logical, more ethical, more intuitive or more sensing than they actually are. A lot of teens going through an emotional phase can come off as feelers to me but as they mature it is obvious it was a phase. Probably why so many people you wouldn't expect to get INFx on an MBTI tests get INFx. Also some pretty obvious extroverts are typing themselves introverts because they don't understand the questions and vice versa with introverts. I got ENFJ once in my teens because I went out with friends so I thought I was extroverted.

Personally I prefer Jung's descriptions even over socionics but that is just my preference and his writing style is appealing to me.

YWIMW

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

So don't use all caps then? You will cause less confusion
    The confusion is in wrong.
    There is no wrong to name types by dichotomies (what MBT does), as Socionics has them the _same_.
    The wrong is to use senseless names alike "INFj" or to claim about J/P changes between typed by MBT methods and by Socionics.

to argue with me is the confusion too
    as I wrote my arguments not a single time and saw arguments of opponents during those many years

All that misleading about different in essence typologies between MBT and Socionics is a funny try of MBT followers to cover the truth that they are heretics which use evident and baseless contradiction to Jung and fool others for tens of years. Socionics is not interested in this misleading, but it is useful to say the truth that types are _the same_ as MBT is much more known.
    Come to the Light side and do not help MBT heretics to mislead people.

TIM
    ILE
    Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Blue View Post
    Yeah she types as INFJ so she thinks she’s IEI. I’ve seen her mention that she’s IEI in Socionics but it’s probably because she followed that logic. Why do you think SEI? I don’t see Si lead.
    I'm pretty confident she's a legit IEI, although she has used that logic too in other typings of people.

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

The confusion is in wrong.
    There is no wrong to name types by dichotomies (what MBT does), as Socionics has them the _same_.
    The wrong is to use senseless names alike "INFj" or to claim about J/P changes between typed by MBT methods and by Socionics.

to argue with me is the confusion too
    as I wrote my arguments not a single time and saw arguments of opponents during those many years

All that misleading about different in essence typologies between MBT and Socionics is a funny try of MBT followers to cover the truth that they are heretics which use evident and baseless contradiction to Jung and fool others for tens of years. Socionics is not interested in this misleading, but it is useful to say the truth that types are _the same_ as MBT is much more known.
    Come to the Light side and do not help MBT heretics to mislead people.

"Путаница не в том.Нет ничего плохого в том, чтобы называть типы дихотомиями (то, что делает MBT), так как у соционики они есть _same_.
    Неправильно использовать бессмысленные имена, подобные «INFj», или утверждать об изменениях J / P между типизированными методами MBT и соционикой.

спорить со мной тоже путаница
    как я не раз писал свои аргументы и видел аргументы противников в течение тех многих лет

Все, что вводит в заблуждение относительно различных по сути типологий между MBT и соционикой, - это забавная попытка последователей MBT скрыть правду о том, что они еретики, которые используют очевидное и безосновательное противоречие с Юнгом и дурачат других в течение десятков лет. Соционика не заинтересована в этом вводящем в заблуждение, но полезно сказать правду о том, что типы - это то же самое, что MBT, гораздо более известный.
    Переходите на Светлую сторону и не помогайте еретикам МБТ вводить людей в заблуждение."

YWIMW

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

your Russian is worse than the understanding of the typology

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

your Russian is worse than the understanding of the typology
    Not mine! I just put what you said through google translate to see how it would translate what you google translated (to English) back to Russian Your phrasing is worse than your understanding of typology.

YWIMW

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Not mine! I just put what you said through google translate to see how it would translate
    I've noticed the autotranslation, but this changes nothing anyway.

> Your phrasing is worse than your understanding of typology.

thanks. I do my best
    if I'll be writing the large texts as books I'll may improve the language. until that glory times some suffering of readers is in the acceptable borders

TIM
    EIE-Ni
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Fi lead.

ESI-Fi > EII-Fi

She emits like zero Fe in that video. Untypical of Fe Creative.
    Compare her to the girl in the video I posted above, you can see the difference of Fe Creative/Ego vs Fe Ignoring easily.
    Emotional states and slow speech is typical of IxFx in general, especially Fi lead. Fe tends to be more colorful and emotionally energetic/expressive. If they are restrained, even that seems sort of theatrical and as if to make a point, it is more forced (e.g Teal Swan). Her restraint seems natural, aka Fi lead/Fe Ignoring. In contrast, an Fi lead can also be more emotionally expressive, but in their case it looks unnatural.

How are ESI and EII "way different"?

Btw, how would you explain your irritation towards the SEI-Fe girl as a self-typed LII?
    I tend to agree with this based on her camera presence, but she's quite Fe in her comments, if you've followed her. However, this person seems to me more of a IEI in the way you describe than Pucokie.

Quote Originally Posted by nefnaf View Post
    No her self-assessment is quite accurate in this case. Distancing / inert subtype IEI

She is rather restrained in terms of expressions, but if you listen to what she says she is quite often discussing dynamic/emotive ethics (emotional states). Languid, slow speech is typical. ESI, EII are way different

For the previous video, I get a strong contact-SEI impression. Had to turn it off after a few seconds though
    Who are some EII or ESI examples for comparison?

ESI is a lot sharper, seems more aggressive (). EII tends to speak more matter-of-factly, lacks the dreamy quality of IEI.

Inert IEI is rarely going to be much more emotional or "in-your-face" emotive ethics than this girl. Of course, it also depends a whole lot on DCNH subtypes and various non-type factors.

On top of that, from her videos it appears that she has analyzed herself and close family and acquaintances in terms of socionics intertype relations theory, and found that the theoretical predictions match her observations. By itself this would be meaningless, but it does add another layer of confirmation on top of the IEI assessment from video.

As for the SEI girl, being irritated by activity partners is guaranteed to happen after a long enough time. In this case it seems that timescale was compressed. Of course any type can be irritating, even duals, under the right circumstances.
    Interestingly she types very high (see 5:55 in video) in Extroversion on Big 5, and says she typed as ENFJ in the past. It does seem odd to think she could be extroverted based solely on her camera presence. EIE-Ni?

Quote Originally Posted by echidna1000 View Post
    I'm pretty confident she's a legit IEI, although she has used that logic too in other typings of people.
    Can you elaborate? I wouldn't be surprised if she was one, though.

TIM
    So/Sx Introvert
    Mentioned
    717 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8 Thread(s)

However, this person seems to me more of a IEI in the way you describe than Pucokie.

I'd confirm her as IEI as well.

Ironically she self-types as a 3 now, but she seems like a clear 9w1 Sp/Sx (946/964) to me.
    It is not uncommon that 9s mistype as 3, that is usually what they aspire to become.
    New Youtube [x] Get Typed! [x]
    Celebs [x] Theory [x] Tumblr [x]

*********** 21-04-19:
    "Looks like a mystic that just arrived to battle and staring out at the battle, ready to unleash"

Seed my wickedness The Reality Denialist's Avatar
    TIM
    EIE-C-Ni ™
    Mentioned
    335 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Puckoie seems IEI or SEI. That past feel made me lean towards SEI. Not sure. Four IEI subtypes: mocker, admirer, reconciler and dreamer and not the first adjectives that come to my mind.
    MOTTO: NEVER TRUST IN REALITY
    Winning is for losers

Sincerely yours,
    idiosyncratic type
    Life is a joke but do you have a life?

Joinif you dare https://matrix.to/#/#The16Types:matrix.org

TIM
    EIE-Ni
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'd confirm her as IEI as well.
    Yeah! I think there’s a clear difference between how she is and Pucokie, and which one has more natural Fe. I lean towards Pucokie being EII or EIE (if she’s Fe, which I can still see, but a part of me thinks it’s forced). She seems more of a rational than irrational type. She’s confusing lol.

Ironically she self-types as a 3 now, but she seems like a clear 9w1 Sp/Sx (946/964) to me.
    It is not uncommon that 9s mistype as 3, that is usually what they aspire to become.
    I haven’t watched enough videos to know, but I’d agree she’s not a 3.
    Last edited by Blue; 01-08-2019 at 07:18 PM.

TIM
    LII-Ne
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Interestingly she types very high (see 5:55 in video) in Extroversion on Big 5, and says she typed as ENFJ in the past. It does seem odd to think she could be extroverted based solely on her camera presence. EIE-Ni?
    So I watched that video and a couple others. I have to admit... I fucked up. She is in no way an IEI. I hate when that happens lol.

Your instincts are correct, she is in fact EIE-Ni. I will hold back on saying more but making these types of mistakes is very frustrating for me.

TIM
    EIE-Ni
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

So I watched that video and a couple others. I have to admit... I fucked up. She is in no way an IEI. I hate when that happens lol.

Your instincts are correct, she is in fact EIE-Ni. I will hold back on saying more but making these types of mistakes is very frustrating for me.
    What made you lean now more towards EIE and away from IEI? I think it would be easy to mistake her for an introvert, so don't be too hard on yourself, and I would still think that based on her camera presence, if not for her Big 5 score. 94% E!? Whoa. I might also say she doesn't seem Ti HA.

TIM
    LII-Ne
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

What made you lean now more towards EIE and away from IEI? I think it would be easy to mistake her for an introvert, so don't be too hard on yourself, and I would still think that based on her camera presence, if not for her Big 5 score. 94% E!? Whoa. I might also say she doesn't seem Ti HA.
    To be honest, she reminded me of an EIE that I met personally and was able to confirm their type. I suppressed this connection, perhaps because I just wanted her self-assessment to be true. Seeing that she scored 94% E on a Big 5 test was fairly eye-catching and forced me to do things again more carefully. I should have known better.

Anyway, let's this thread back on track! Here's an LII-Ti showing off some cooking skills

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Anatoliy Krupnov - INTJ

Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The man in the middle, Julian Gollop, is LII i think. Other two i am unsure of, what do you think @Sol?

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by para View Post
    The man in the middle, Julian Gollop, is LII i think. Other two i am unsure of, what do you think
    Julian Gollop - mb ILI
    on left - mb ILE
    in right - mb LSI

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Russia is weird, close up shot of his chest cross->

https://youtu.be/WIhAeTtEAvM?t=1935

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Patti Smith - ENTP

CalmingEscape ASMR (CalmingEscape) - ISFP
    Last edited by Sol; 01-20-2019 at 12:48 AM.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Post Malone - IEI

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Post Malone - IEI
    No way. That boy is Si as fuck. He practically ooozes sensing. Right tattoos are Se. Dude, tattoos are mainstream in North America everybody and their dog has a tattoo nowadays.

He is ISFp, he VIs as one even.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Jaqen View Post
    That boy is Si as fuck
    Si types generally do not harm own bodies by a lot of strange tatoos. Si types have a taste and prefer natural beauty, instead of its pervertions.
    VI impressions point on IEI more.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Si types generally do not harm own bodies by a lot of strange tatoos. Si types have a taste and prefer natural beauty, instead of its pervertions.
    VI impressions point on IEI more.
    Tattoos are not harmful to the body after the initial injection. Si types amoung many others in North America, wear tattoos, as tattoos are INCREDIBLY popular here for ALL SOCIOTYPES. VI is clearly the jovial SEI type.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

post-malone-album-delay.jpg

post-malone-GettyImages-1013412896.jpg

This outfit screams aesthetics, might be jarring, but its Fe and Si, things get a little loud.

Post-Malone_10-18-2017-732x549.jpg

4D07ABDD00000578-5819311-image-a-38_1528415531188.jpg

His face tattoo says "Always Tired". How much more of a smoking gun for ISFp do you need? He literally tattooed his introverted sensing onto his face...!

TIM
    ~°~
    Mentioned
    77 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Jaqen View Post
    No way. That boy is Si as fuck. He practically ooozes sensing. Right tattoos are Se. Dude, tattoos are mainstream in North America everybody and their dog has a tattoo nowadays.

He is ISFp, he VIs as one even.
    There is no way I would ever deface my skin with a tattoo. 1) that's physical discomfort too extreme & 2) I would never be fully naked
    ~* astralsilky

Each essence is a separate glass,
    Through which Sun of Being’s Light is passed,
    Each tinted fragment sparkles with the Sun,
    A thousand colors, but the Light is One.

Jami, 15th c. Persian Poet

Post types & fully individuated before 2012 ...

TIM
    ~°~
    Mentioned
    77 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

If you want Si think of a natural beauty nude in a hot bubble bath.

Not weird shit heh.
    ~* astralsilky

TIM
    ~°~
    Mentioned
    77 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Post Malone - IEI
    I agree

He VIs like one I worked with before ... Boy she was ever a messy worker. Kept my Si busy.

The loud clothes are Se quadra poor judgement on aesthetics.

Si Fe aesthetics are Audrey Hepburn and Enya. Soft classic beauty.
    ~* astralsilky

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by vesstheastralsilky View Post
    There is no way I would ever deface my skin with a tattoo. 1) that's physical discomfort too extreme & 2) I would never be fully naked
    Introverted sensing is a subjective exercise. What works for you might not work for another Si type. Also, I'm not asking you what you would do because that's not how sociotyping works. Not wanting to be fully naked is a function of introversion in general. Always tired has been a common theme for Si types on this forum for a long time.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I agree

He VIs like one I worked with before ... Boy she was ever a messy worker. Kept my Si busy.
    Circumstantial, you have no idea how Post Malone works.

The loud clothes are Se quadra poor judgement on aesthetics.
    Given the nature of his rap star environment, his clothes seems supremely appropriate and carefully crafted to create the image he is going for. The Colour combos are also nicely complimntary with each other, the loud Neon palate is very current. He shows off his style and personality, yet its not flashy with diamonds, nor over stating his wealth or prestige. It says "I won't close my mouth right now for anything". Its consciously gimmicky. Its homemade, like a costume. Nothing in it is poor judgement at all. Its actually correct for the scene. Its Big Balla grunge pop mumble rap mystique as viewed through Alpha. I know maybe you are kinda older you are not connected to what's going on for the 18-23 crowed, but Post Malone's look is supremely current, even though its jarring to your older eyes. He is ISFp. Everything about his look says "this is how I like to comfortably be, damn what anyone else tells me to do".

Si Fe aesthetics are Audrey Hepburn and Enya. Soft classic beauty.
    Sometimes, yes, and sometimes no. There is no *one* aesthetic. That is the entire theme of introverted sensing. Its personal[ized], tailored for each person. Bjork is also SEI and her style is very eclectic.
    Last edited by Jaqen; 01-25-2019 at 04:43 AM.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

If you want Si think of a natural beauty nude in a hot bubble bath.

Not weird shit heh.
    Not weird shit, says the girl with dozens of astrological facts about herself in her signature.
    Last edited by Jaqen; 01-25-2019 at 02:08 PM.