Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Props to ISFj

TIM
    ENTj
    Mentioned
    245 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ahahah. I love it how feminism is able to transform an invitation to do something better like sex into "being treated like a piece of meat" and "not being taken seriously". Get a grip.
    Obsequium amicos, veritas odium parit

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by FDG
    Ahahah. I love it how feminism is able to transform an invitation to do something better like sex into "being treated like a piece of meat" and "not being taken seriously". Get a grip.
    yeah, god, the everchanging values of our century that actually give women a little freedom to react and not put up with bullshit are so fucking gay! jesus everyone should just chill out! the stone age was so much cooler when you could just bat me over the head with a club and drag me back to your cave!

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ahaha, those silly women, thinking we don't take them seriously enough. What a joke!
    Quote Originally Posted by Logos
    Holy mud-wrestling bipolar donkeys, Batman!

Retired from posting and drawing Social Security. E-mail or PM to contact.

I pity your souls

TIM
    SEE
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Elro
    Ahaha, those silly women, thinking we don't take them seriously enough. What a joke!
    LOL
    SEE

Check out my Socionics group! https://www.facebook.com/groups/1546362349012193/

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i'd respond to how skillfully you've pointed out the irony in FDG's post, but i have to go get my husband a beer and give him a subservient blow job.

TIM
    IEE e7 783 sx so
    Mentioned
    422 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by implied

i'd respond to how skillfully you've pointed out the irony in FDG's post, but i have to go get my husband a beer and give him a subservient blow job.

In all seriousness, how would INFp women react to this?

I know one ESTp who would totally do this and his ESTj girlfriend hates it. I have no idea why they are even together...
    “Life shrinks or expands in proportion to one's courage.”
    ― Anais Nin

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i would think some sort of compliance or justification of his behavior, hiding their real feelings on the subject. this is just a guess and i don't have any real experience with INFps to share.

from toronto with love ScarlettLux's Avatar
    TIM
    Beta sx 3w4;7w8
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think IEIs would love it. I know I would.

Dress pretty, play dirty ღ
    Johari
    Nohari

from toronto with love ScarlettLux's Avatar
    TIM
    Beta sx 3w4;7w8
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think IEIs would love it. I know I would.

Dress pretty, play dirty ღ
    Johari
    Nohari

TIM
    ENTj
    Mentioned
    245 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Kim

In all seriousness, how would INFp women react to this?

I know one ESTp who would totally do this and his ESTj girlfriend hates it. I have no idea why they are even together...
    So you think I treat my gf's like a piece of meat, now? Just because I divert their attention that way? Again, I love how a quote makes you all understand the behavior of a person in relationships :S

By the way, I don't see what's the problem with blowjobs, or giving your boyfriend a beer. Just as there isn't any problem with cunnilingus, and giving my girlfriend a massage when she's tired. Or telling her to shut up when she's overdoing an attack, and her telling me to shut up when I'm involuntarily being an ass.

TIM
    ENTj
    Mentioned
    245 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

yeah, god, the everchanging values of our century that actually give women a little freedom to react and not put up with bullshit are so fucking gay! jesus everyone should just chill out! the stone age was so much cooler when you could just bat me over the head with a club and drag me back to your cave!
    Lol @ overreaction. What's the big deal with that? Just because I used the word "sex"? I bet if I said "oh let's go I'll give you a massage" nobody would have said anything. Jesus Christ. And there's still an underlying concept that sex is only pleasurable for the male, whereas in my mind I was suggesting an activity that would have made both parties better off in comparison to the previous situation.

Farewell, comrades Not A Communist Shill's Avatar
    TIM
    TMI
    Mentioned
    506 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

I don't even like living in caves.

TIM
    ENTj
    Mentioned
    245 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Subterranean
    Not even if you were given the opportunity to be beaten by me, and then be raped dead?

Farewell, comrades Not A Communist Shill's Avatar
    TIM
    TMI
    Mentioned
    506 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Subterranean
    Not even if you were given the opportunity to be beaten by me, and then be raped dead?
    Is the cave damp-proof?

TIM
    SEE
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ScarlettLux
    I think IEIs would love it.
    That's exactly what I think any time FDG talks about what ESI's are like lately.
    SEE

TIM
    ENTj
    Mentioned
    245 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Joy
    That's exactly what I think any time FDG talks about what ESI's are like lately.
    What about the socioscope description I posted, Joy? What about the other descriptions that say that an ESI-Se needs "flexible diplomat capable by joke of dumping suspicion and giving faith to a favorable outcome"? Seems like your personal observations of one ESI is more important than descriptions that have been validated by a large number of experienced ones.

By the way, IEI-Ni respond well to this kind of joking too, I definitely agree. The funny thing is that, even in their regard, romantic behavior descriptions say that they need "optimistic person capable of making the atmosphere lighter". But you just won't find any in that situation, though, contradicts Ni dominance completely.

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

What about the other descriptions that say that an ESI-Se needs "flexible diplomat capable by joke of dumping suspicion and giving faith to a favorable outcome"?
    the favorable outcome is you having sex with her?

TIM
    ENTj
    Mentioned
    245 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

What about the other descriptions that say that an ESI-Se needs "flexible diplomat capable by joke of dumping suspicion and giving faith to a favorable outcome"?
    the favorable outcome is you having sex with her?
    Well...I've always payed attention to pleasing the girl as much as I please myself :wink: :wink:

(btw, I think that that line isn't strong if said when you're in already in a relationship)

[SLEs or perhaps SxEs (lol if you rotate the letters it becomes SEx)] "tend to satisfy their physical needs before any other ones" or something along those lines.
    Doesn't seem to be particularly nice/effective to me. If both parties are equally pleased, everybody's happier afterwards, also the ESEs that can do noise out in the garden

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

So you think I treat my gf's like a piece of meat, now? Just because I divert their attention that way? Again, I love how a quote makes you all understand the behavior of a person in relationships :S

By the way, I don't see what's the problem with blowjobs, or giving your boyfriend a beer. Just as there isn't any problem with cunnilingus, and giving my girlfriend a massage when she's tired. Or telling her to shut up when she's overdoing an attack, and her telling me to shut up when I'm involuntarily being an ass.
    there's really nothing wrong with sex or diverting someone's attention in the ways you've mentioned. there also isn't anything wrong with her non-compliance. the point is that you're ESTp by what you've posted, how you interact with people, bla bla. you obviously want her to be completely submissive to you, not contradict your demands, bla bla. your Se would clash with the Se of an ISFj, i believe. i just think your ideas are really outdated and gay.

Lol @ overreaction. What's the big deal with that? Just because I used the word "sex"? I bet if I said "oh let's go I'll give you a massage" nobody would have said anything. Jesus Christ. And there's still an underlying concept that sex is only pleasurable for the male, whereas in my mind I was suggesting an activity that would have made both parties better off in comparison to the previous situation.
    no, it has nothing to do with that honestly. when did i say i was anti-sex? i just think if you're not a Se dominant you're doing a piss poor job at giving the opposite impression.

TIM
    ENTj
    Mentioned
    245 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

What kind of ideas are outdated? That there shouldn't be any distinction between sexes? Uh?

Also, the fact that in that specific instance I reply that way cannot be used as an indicator that what I want is complete submission, c'mon now, how is that possible. Equality like in everything else.

TIM
    SEE
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

What about the socioscope description I posted, Joy? What about the other descriptions that say that an ESI-Se needs "flexible diplomat capable by joke of dumping suspicion and giving faith to a favorable outcome"? Seems like your personal observations of one ESI is more important than descriptions that have been validated by a large number of experienced ones.

By the way, IEI-Ni respond well to this kind of joking too, I definitely agree. The funny thing is that, even in their regard, romantic behavior descriptions say that they need "optimistic person capable of making the atmosphere lighter". But you just won't find any in that situation, though, contradicts Ni dominance completely.
    The difference is that you describe situations in which you try to playfully distract the girl, something that ESI's wouldn't tolerate. They need someone to tell them how and why things are going to be fine, not just brush off their concerns. And they definitely wouldn't respond well to those would don't take their Fi motivated anger seriously. They'd want to discuss it, not be distracted by someone joking around and hitting on them. (Your descriptions honestly sounds more like they way an ESI would handle a LIE who was too wound up or stressed out or something of the like, though the ESI would still want to talk about the problem after the LIE has gotten out of that EJ-stress mode that type A's are so famous for. )
    SEE

Creepy-Diana

TIM
    ENTj
    Mentioned
    245 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It works like this.

Problem appears, ESI worried/angry/whatever.
    In this state, it's pretty useless to propose any solution.
    So you gotta make that "sharp change of attention" so that for a moment the ESI stops thinking about shit.
    During that moment, a solution is elaborated.
    Then, exactly when the worry comes back, the solution is there.

Oh, I never said ESI's aren't annoyed by that. But what does that mean? I'm annoyed when somebody tells me to be more orderly or to do something that needs to be done, but I recognize it's necessary.

The difference is that you describe situations in which you try to playfully distract the girl, something that ESI's wouldn't tolerate.
    Why wouldn't they. I see no reason, really. Oh yeah, what about this description, again?

[quote]4. Optimistic. He quickly reacts to everything that brings emotions, especially positive. He is as if preprogrammed for rising spirits of his dual (The Guardian) who always looks somewhat scared or angry. He permanently irradiates friendliness, positive emotions, and smiles. He tries to make his partner laugh, shakes and hassles her in all possible ways until she finally reacts, either positively or negatively, otherwise he will not have information about his condition [quote]

There seems to be pretty a lot of "theoretical" evidence, don't you think so? Now maybe you can see it better, since you said you had no clue.

TIM
    SEE
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

So you gotta make that "sharp change of attention" so that for a moment the ESI stops thinking about shit.
    This still sounds much more like a Se type handling a Ni type than the reverse.
    SEE

TIM
    ENTj
    Mentioned
    245 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

that sounds just like Te handling Fi in need of information to me. You may be overconcentrating on the Se Ni aspect

a typical example. girlfriend is in trouble because she doesn't know if the procedure she used in her homework is right so bla bla bla is being tense about it, so instead of wasting time talking about the procedure (we're on msn), i say "loooook this video on youtube much funnier bla bla", while i look for a paper that describes the procedure exactly, and then link it when the funny video has ended. pros:

- the problem has been solved
    - the anxiety has gone

cons:

none.

comparatively, talking about the problem while trying to find the paper would have led to only one of the two positive effects happening.

TIM
    IEE e7 783 sx so
    Mentioned
    422 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

It works like this.

That is just not how it would work with ISFjs I know. You do need to stop them for a second, that is true.
    With my sister I just say "hold on. Wait. Let me say something about that!" Then I approach the
    subject matter from a different angle, provide Te input, etc. She really appreciates this sort of
    input and from there, we come up with a solution. I just cannot imagine that a total distraction
    would work for an ISFj. It is hard enough for them to open themselves up to considering alternatives,
    so why would they appreciate talking about something entirely different and then go back to the issue.

That does not make any sense whatsoever...
    ― Anais Nin

TIM
    IEE e7 783 sx so
    Mentioned
    422 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

It works like this.

It is not useless! This is exactly where the ISFj needs calm and confident Te or Ne input.
    ― Anais Nin

TIM
    ENTj
    Mentioned
    245 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It works like this.

That is just not how it would work with ISFjs I know. You do need to stop them for a second, that is true.
    With my sister I just say "hold on. Wait. Let me say something about that!" Then I approach the
    subject matter from a different angle, provide Te input, etc. She really appreciates this sort of
    input and from there, we come up with a solution. I just cannot imagine that a total distraction
    would work for an ISFj. It is hard enough for them to open themselves up to considering alternatives,
    so why would they appreciate talking about something entirely different and then go back to the issue.

That does not make any sense whatsoever...
    I don't know how it works. The description says that it's very difficult and only ENTjs do it naturally. Perhaps that's why I say it works for me, and everybody says it doesn't work for them.

An example "Hold on ill find it, now instead look at this or do you know bla bla bla useless chatter just to stop the worry" if the isfj says "what about X" you just say "im looking wait" and that's how it goes.

TIM
    IEE e7 783 sx so
    Mentioned
    422 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

that sounds just like Te handling Fi in need of information to me. You may be overconcentrating on the Se Ni aspect

a typical example. girlfriend is in trouble because she doesn't know if the procedure she used in her homework is right so bla bla bla is being tense about it, so instead of wasting time talking about the procedure (we're on msn), i say "loooook this video on youtube much funnier bla bla", while i look for a paper that describes the procedure exactly, and then link it when the funny video has ended. pros:

- the anxiety has gone

cons:

none.

comparatively, talking about the problem while trying to find the paper would have led to only one of the two positive effects happening.
    An ENTj would utilize Te until the problem is solved or until s/he hits a wall. THEN s/he will look outside. But NOT until then. And an ISFj would continue to freak out until the solution is found, funny video or not.
    ― Anais Nin

TIM
    ENTj
    Mentioned
    245 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It works like this.

It is not useless! This is exactly where the ISFj needs calm and confident Te or Ne input.
    It's useless they will bounce back the ideas and find problems that aren't there. But see, everything is already written here:

http://www.socioniko.net/en/1.3.rels/index.html

TIM
    ENTj
    Mentioned
    245 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

- the anxiety has gone

cons:

none.

An ENTj would utilize Te until the problem is solved or until s/he hits a wall. THEN s/he will look outside. But NOT until then. And an ISFj would continue to freak out until the solution is found, funny video or not.
    The only way to know whether a procedure is officially considered valid is to check whether there is a published paper to cite, at least in that case. So, of course, finding outside was the only available solution.

The ISFj may still freak out, but less so than just waiting.

TIM
    IEE e7 783 sx so
    Mentioned
    422 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

The only way to know whether a procedure is officially considered valid is to check whether there is a published paper to cite, at least in that case. So, of course, finding outside was the only available solution.
    Which goes for most of the things we talk about on here.
    ― Anais Nin

TIM
    ENTj
    Mentioned
    245 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I was just speaking about that precise instance in order to counter your counter-argument, not generally. I don't understand your point honestly now...

TIM
    IEE e7 783 sx so
    Mentioned
    422 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

I was just speaking about that precise instance in order to counter your counter-argument, not generally. I don't understand your point honestly now...
    So :wink:
    ― Anais Nin

TIM
    IEE e7 783 sx so
    Mentioned
    422 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by dee
    oh and of course it's FDG who looks like a fool. boo you.
    He doesn't look like a fool, he just looks like an ESTp (to me).
    ― Anais Nin

TIM
    ENTj
    Mentioned
    245 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Well, that's the way the professor wants it, not me! So he might be Ti, yeah.

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

nice one, kim.
    6w5 sx
    model Φ: -+0
    sloan - rcuei

TIM
    SEE
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It works like this.

You mean Ni?
    SEE

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by dee
    this looks like a ring with implied massaging the shoulders and whispering something into the ear.
    lol YESSSS!!!!!!!!!! can i point out that this is obviously an explicit example of Fe manipulation on my part?
    6w5 sx
    sloan - rcuei

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

it's just part of being the dirty, dirty alpha SF that i am, dee.
    6w5 sx
    sloan - rcuei

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast