Thread: My type, based on intertype relation experience

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default My type, based on intertype relation experience..

Just curious...

Based on the following chart of my interaction experiences with the various MBTI types, what would you say my socionics type is?

I'm just wondering because when I look at the intertype relations for my possible types, none of them seem to match well with my experience.

Code:
    Great!    More good than bad    More bad than good    Bad!    Unknown
    ------    ------------------    ------------------    ----    -------
    INTP      ENFP                  ESFJ                  ISTJ    ENTP
    INFJ      INFP                                        ISFJ    ENTJ
    ISTP      ENFJ                                        INTJ    ESTP
                                                          ESTJ
                                                          ISFP
    ISFP is in the bad category because they are soooooooo sensitive to me, not because they are evil.

The one that's really oscillatory is ESFP. I think it could be good, if given enough time, and the proper setting..
    thing.

Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'd say ENFp. I'm just assuming that some MBTI types will be the same as in socionics, and others won't -- not in a very systematic way.
    , LIE, ENTj logical subtype, 8w9 sx/sp
    Quote Originally Posted by implied
    gah you're like the shittiest ENTj ever!

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

What's the reasoning?
    thing.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I was gonna say ILI (NiTe).
    MAYBE I'LL BREAK DOWN!!!

Quote Originally Posted by vague
    Rocky's posts are as enjoyable as having wisdom teeth removed.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ok.. but what is your reasoning?
    thing.

Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

My "reasoning" - -

First, I just mostly assumed that the MBTI types would be the same as socionics ones --

Then I assumed that your conflicting type would be among the "bad" ones; your dual, among the "great" ones, and your own, among the "great" or "more good than bad".

ENFP seemed to fit, and I checked if that would make sense with some of the others - and mostly it did.

Yet -- I'd expect an ENFP to get along better with an ESFP, and you were a bit ambiguous on that.

Anyway, I didn't try many other possibilities, perhaps there will be another one that fits better, and besides, MBTI types do not necessarily correlate well with socionics ones.
    , LIE, ENTj logical subtype, 8w9 sx/sp
    Quote Originally Posted by implied
    gah you're like the shittiest ENTj ever!

Creepy-joellark--NLI

Quote Originally Posted by Expat
    My "reasoning" - -

First, I just mostly assumed that the MBTI types would be the same as socionics ones --

Then I assumed that your conflicting type would be among the "bad" ones; your dual, among the "great" ones, and your own, among the "great" or "more good than bad".

ENFP seemed to fit, and I checked if that would make sense with some of the others - and mostly it did.

Yet -- I'd expect an ENFP to get along better with an ESFP, and you were a bit ambiguous on that.

Anyway, I didn't try many other possibilities, perhaps there will be another one that fits better, and besides, MBTI types do not necessarily correlate well with socionics ones.
    Ok.. I'm pretty sure I'm an introvert, but the primary types I could be are:

INTx
    ISTP
    ENTP

...in that order. Basically I'm trying to figure out who my dual is: ESFx, or ENFP. Having problems deciding. I have a hunch that its not ENFP, so that leaves ESFx.. making me either INTp, or INTj.. there's a slim chance it could be ENTP.

I've read up on the j/p switch problem, took rmcnew's test, and am pretty well-versed on Socionics.. but for some reason I just can't figure out what type I am.

Creepy-joellark--NLI

Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous
    Quote Originally Posted by Expat
    My "reasoning" - -

Ok.. I'm pretty sure I'm an introvert, but the primary types I could be are:

INTx
    ISTP
    ENTP

...in that order. Basically I'm trying to figure out who my dual is: ESFx, or ENFP. Having problems deciding. I have a hunch that its not ENFP, so that leaves ESFx.. making me either INTp, or INTj.. there's a slim chance it could be ENTP.

I've read up on the j/p switch problem, took rmcnew's test, and am pretty well-versed on Socionics.. but for some reason I just can't figure out what type I am.
    Ugh.. that was me.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

1. ENFp
    2. ESFp